Monika, Submissive Ch. 01

Story Info
Monika comes on to her Professor with rewarding results.
11.5k words
4.61
38.1k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guten Abend klasse," I offered, it had been a long hard day, the weather outside was abysmal and I now had two forty-five minute periods of teaching a class of holiday makers who wanted to go to Germany. Already exhausted, this evenings teaching was not something I had been looking forward to today.

"Guten Abend Herr Professor," they chorused in unison, most of them had forced smiles on their faces with the exception of one particular girl, I assumed in her mid twenties, attractive, blonde, with flashing blue eyes and a bewitching 'come here' smile.

I had spotted Monica at previous lessons, she always seemed to have a ready smile for me, responded well to my teaching methods, was the first to arrive and the last to leave, sometimes helping me to clear things away when the rest of the class had gone home or to wherever they wanted to be.

Despite the cold weather, this being early February, she never seemed to wear trousers, electing for a somewhat short skirt and this appeared odd to me, the rest of her clothing definitely being for the winter months, a well padded and warm coat with a fur hood, scarf and gloves. The one seemingly in juxtaposition to the other, sort of Spring against Winter. What really caught me by surprise though was the fact that she wore no tights, stockings, or even socks, and her footwear was not what I would have considered suitable for the prevailing conditions outside.

However, I began the evenings instructions with the break for tea constantly in my mind. The class was predictably a mixture of business people, mature students and those wishing to learn something of the language before going to Germany for their holidays. Monica I had learned, actually wanted to learn the language as she already spoke French, Spanish and Italian plus her own native English. She had told me at some point that she wanted to be an Air Stewardess and needed to be able to speak at least five languages with reasonable fluidity.

I liked her well enough, but reckoned that there must be at least twenty years between us and therefore realised that in no way could she be interested in someone old enough to be her father and her tutor to boot, but surprisingly, as I would learn this night, this was a mistake on my part, Monica had more than a passing interest in me.

Both periods passed without incident, the students quickly rushing off home when the bell went. Monica however, stayed behind long enough for us both to leave together for the local rail station. This meant a walk through a local park on a dark, cold and windy night that threatened rain too. When we reached the other side she stood on tip toe, gave me a peck on the cheek, said thank you, followed by a cheery wave and she was quickly gone onto the other platform, I saw her waving from the train window as it pulled away from the station.

I was flabbergasted, what this bright and lovely young thing could see in me was a total mystery, here was I, forty-seven next birthday and unless I had read the signs wrongly this lovely young woman had a fancy for her college professor.

My mind filled with thoughts of Monica and I in some kind of relationship I boarded my own train and returned to the empty bungalow shared only with my ten year old cat where I spent most of my time when not working. Leaving my coat on the armchair I threw a TV dinner into the microwave, sat down and opened up my computer. There, in my documents I found the item I sought, the book that I had begun about six months ago. Now I am no literary genius and therefore had not yet managed to get the first chapter finished. I sat and stared at the screen until the microwave pinged and went off to get my dinner, not a single word having been written.

Pictures of Monica's bare legs dominated my thoughts, not that they were horrible legs, they were gorgeous, perfectly shaped, I just couldn't get out of my mind that she wore nothing to cover them in this cold weather. A shapely, girl that I could quite easily fall for she had a quiet air of sensuality that bordered on extreme sexuality with the right person, in my naiveté, with a possible relationship in the offing I began building mind pictures of her and I together.

This was by no means difficult as I really did have a desire for her, and so desperately wanted her to feel the same way about me, and tonight she had overtly flirted with me which gave me hope, but I didn't want to be the one to make the first move, neither did I wish to build up my hopes.

The German language lessons were twice weekly, Tuesday's and Thursdays, today being Thursday I knew that I would not be seeing her again for another five days and this meant another long and boring weekend. However, I vaguely remembered seeing something on the College notice board about a Blues band appearing there on Saturday, opting to go to there as I love all forms of Jazz.

Switching off the computer I turned my attention to the TV; went to wash up my cutlery and made a coffee before settling in my favoured arm chair for a nights viewing. Eventually this bored me too and after flicking through several channels to find nothing that interested me, switched that off too, deciding to retire for the night.

That weekend was the longest I have spent in a very long while, the hours just dragging by, broken only by the hauntingly beautiful sax of the Blues band on Saturday night, but eventually Tuesday evening rolled around as indeed it must and when I reached the college, there she was, large as life, sitting at her desk waiting for the evenings lessons to begin.

"Good evening Professor," she chirped brightly, "will you do me the honour of walking me to the train station again tonight, please?"

"Good evening to you too Monika," I replied, barely able to conceal the pleasure and excitement that I felt, "I would be delighted, such a beautiful creature as your self walking along beside me can do my image no harm at all." I chuckled, absolutely delighted.

Soon other members of the class began to drift in and as they went about the task I had set them to gauge how much they had actually learned, I set myself to marking papers from one of my day classes. However, I did allow my gaze to wander to the lovely legs on display in front of me, those of the delightful Monika. Was it my eyes, or did her skirt seem shorter tonight? Did she wear flesh coloured knickers or none at all? I began to realise that I had started fantasising about her pussy and this had an immediate affect on the one-eyed snake that up until now had remained quietly dormant within the confines of my boxers. I had realised that if she wore no knickers at all then her pussy must be shaven, and I adored the natural beauty of a hairless pussy. Unfortunately there was too much shadow for me to be certain, anyway, it would have been difficult to tell with Monika being what I believed to be a natural blonde. Reluctantly I returned to marking my papers while stealing the odd glance under her desk, the girl had really piqued my curiosity now.

When the break came I remained at my desk in order to hide the semi-erection that I now sported, being no slouch in that department, with an eight inch rod that became an obvious package even when only semi-hard.

I wanted to believe that Monika was aware of the predicament that I found myself in when she brought me a coffee and asked if everything was okay, I had just smiled and thanked her for the drink, realising that my mouth had become awfully dry. As she stood there with her thigh pressed against mine, I became pretty sure of her intentions and welcomed every ounce of pressure that she now threw my way, especially when she remarked in that low, husky and oh so damn sexy, voice, that tonight's lessons were just dragging by and that she couldn't wait for the bell. Squeezing my thigh she went back to her seat in the front row, quickly opening and closing her legs, long enough for me to realise that indeed she had left her underwear at home.

The next period was oral and I remained behind my desk the whole while, my brain in a whirl and my cock still semi-erect, it just wouldn't go down. How I managed to get through that lesson I don't know, but somehow I did get through it and when the bell sounded I became eternally grateful. Soon the class-room had emptied with the exception of Monika and myself.

"You seem to have a little problem tonight my Professor," she said with a knowing wink, "I think something ought to be done about it, when you are ready we can go through the park again, it's not raining tonight, but it is a bit cold. But I think we will be warm enough."

"Yes you little minx, you did that on purpose I know, and you will certainly have to relieve the pressure now," I laughed.

"No problem there from me Professor, it will be my pleasure, now get your coat and let's go."

The opportunity to put on my coat and hide the full blown erection now tenting my trousers became a very welcome event and standing up I straightened my cock to make it more comfortable, but not before Monika managed to see the affect she had on me and my apparatus.

"Oh my god Professor, you are enormous, wow, I have never seen anything that big, let alone felt it, can I just stroke it quickly now?"

How could I resist, and standing in front of me she reached inside my coat placing her hand upon my cock, gently rubbing it up and down the front of my trousers to bring it to its full potential. At this moment in time I could resist anything but temptation and Monika was the most tempting morsel I had ever encountered.

"Oh my Professor, you are so big, and so fat with it, I love what you have there, come on, let's go my knight in shining armour with your huge lance, I want to be your damsel but am sure that I won't be in distress.

With that we exited the room and the building with no more chat, heading for the park, I wondered if the cold would affect my erection, it had never been out in temperatures like this, I usually preferred nice warm places such as being under the duvet, in front of a roaring fire or among the sand dunes on a hot day. The temperature, already sub-zero, was being made worse by the strong and gusty North winds that prevailed.

"Come," she said dragging me across the park to where there were bushes and it was somewhat darker, a place normal people would not go on a night such as this, finding a bench she said, "here, let's sit here for a while, I'm in no rush to catch my train with you on my arm."

The bench was cold but we put up with it although I did wonder how she managed with such a short skirt and no knickers.

"Isn't this romantic Professor," she asked in all sincerity? I had my doubts about the romantic side sitting here in the freezing cold, my erection rapidly departing, but I sagely nodded and told her that my name is Henry and asked her to please call me that except in class.

She agreed, throwing her arms around me and putting her lips against mine in a kiss, soft and surprisingly warm lips enveloped my own swiftly parting to allow my tongue into soft warm depths, probing, tasting, exploring, everything that was lovely about this girl was there in that kiss.

"Oh Henry, I've wanted to do that since my first class, I noticed you as soon as you walked into the room and as you talked you set my juices flowing, I knew that I wanted you in the worst way, well best way really, and here you are in my arms at last. It has taken me six weeks but after that kiss I just know the wait will be worth it."

For a while we chatted about how she and I felt about this and discussed what she saw in me, a man of forty-seven against her twenty-five. I told her that I was more than flattered that she had chosen me and that I had been fancying her too for a couple of weeks. As we talked we kissed with me eventually getting up the courage to fondle her pert young breasts under that hooded coat.

"That's it Henry, touch me, stroke them, squeeze them, feel how hard the cold weather has made them, slip your hand under my jumper, I am braless and want to feel your hands on me."

How could I refuse an entreaty like that, my cold hand crept under her jumper to the welcoming hard tipped mounds. I felt her shudder at the coldness of my hand but Monika braved it through until it started warming up against her nubile flesh. Gently squeezing the nipples, hearing her breathing hard into my ear and the soft moaning from her parted lips. My cock started waking up again, responding willingly to the touch of her hand gently stroking.

Words were lost for us in that moment, nothing mattered but the sensuality of the moment as I kneaded soft breast flesh and gently pinched the hard nubs that were her nipples. Pressed together, lips on lips, tongues dancing the lusty tango, hearts racing, blood surging through veins and especially into my cock that had now become fully aroused once more, hard and straight like a flagpole, flying the flag for lovers. In that moment we became lovers, completely oblivious to the cold and anything or anyone else, we existed only for one another and the moment.

"Oh Henry," she breathed against my face, at last breaking the kiss. "I want you, and I want you now, I can feel my own wetness and I know how hard and hungry you are, take me my Henry, take me from behind."

We broke apart for a moment, Monika getting up and going behind the bench to lean on the back of it. "Come Henry, I am all yours, I want you, and I want you now, I want that beautiful cock in my hot pussy, it was surely made for me."

I got up from the bench going round behind her, from this vantage point and with the light behind them we could see anyone who might approach us. Unzipping my fly I let my trousers fall down while extricating my erection from inside my boxers, Monika spread her legs wide and bending my knees I began to gently rub the head of my cock along her slit for lubrication that wasn't really necessary.

She was so hot, I could feel her juices on her thighs where they had run and gone cold, quickly chilled by the wind. Gradually I guided the bulbous purple head of my cock into her waiting and hungry pussy, hearing her moan I pressed home my advantage pushing all the way in until I could feel my testicles against her, the moaning increased as I bottomed out before withdrawing to thrust in once more.

Slowly, not wanting to rush just yet I began a slow rhythm, pistoning in and out of her greedy grabbing pussy. I could feel her muscles grip and ripple up and down my length as she sucked me with them, making my need to cumm very urgent, Monika had the most succulent cunt and knew exactly what she was doing with it.

"Harder Henry, fuck me harder, faster and deeper, I am so close. Cumm with me Henry, I need to feel your cumm exploding into me, oh baby your cock fills me so completely."

This and so much more came from her beautiful lips as I thrust harder and faster into her welcoming cunt, she was being pushed hard up against the back of the bench now, strange mewling sounds coming from her throat as I pumped harder and harder knowing that my own ejaculation was only seconds away.

"Now baby, now, cumm for Henry, I can't hold back, oh baby, here it comes," my cock exploded into her with some force, it had been a long while since I last had sex and I had plenty to spare, besides, she had me worked up for more than two hours. I just kept on pumping jet after jet of cumm deep into her, feeling her respond by cumming with me, feeling her cunt muscles clamping down on me sucking every last ounce out of me.

My knees went weak and I collapsed onto her back telling her that it was the best cumm in years, that much was true, it was the first real cumm I had experienced in a couple of years, hand jobs not withstanding.

Lifting myself off her she turned around to face me, dropped to her knees and taking my now flaccid cock in one hands closed her mouth around it, licking and sucking until every vestige of her beautiful pussy had been completely wiped away.

Only then did she stand up and I leaned her back against the bench, dropped to my knees, pushed her thighs apart and began licking our combined juices as she had done for me, but I didn't stop there. I continued licking and suckling her clit, feeling her legs trembling, holding onto them, spreading them wider with my arms I parted heavily swollen lips to really suckle her clit.

Once again she started moaning, quickly following it with that same mewling that I realised meant that she was close to cumming, she began fucking my face, thrusting hard as her orgasm approached.

"Henry now baby, make me cumm, here it is oh baby," with her hands pushing against the back of my head she almost suffocated me as she came, and how, so very heavy, plenty of fluid, almost like pissing.

I stood up, quickly put my cock away; which by now had shrivelled to the size of a cocktail sausage in the severe cold, put my arms around her drawing her close and kissing her tenderly.

"If you are that good standing up in the park on a very cold night Henry, I have to wonder just what you would be like in the warmth. Wow Henry baby that was incredible, and oh yes, you have a pretty clever tongue too, knew just what to do. And now my lover, I would like you to sit down on the bench again, I have one helluva confession to make and I don't know how you are going to take it.

"Go on Monika sweetie, I don't think you could say anything I have not heard before, but if you have a fetish that you need to unload, please don't hesitate. Sitting back I watched the various expressions flit across her face, relief, joy, pleasure, they were all there.

"Every time I have sex I want to pee afterwards and the same in the shower, I have a pee fetish, I just can't help myself, sometimes when I am sitting on the loo and feeling horny, I start to pee and rub my pussy at the same time, and I almost always cumm while I am still pissing."

"Oh Monika darling, don't worry, I have the same fetish too although I am unable to cumm when pissing as it isn't really possible for a man. If you want to pee darling go right ahead, as long as you do it right in front of me."

"Henry you are wonderful, I didn't know that a man existed who would play pissing games with me, I think I could easily fall in love with you."

"Now honey," I said laughingly, "one step at a time, don't want to rush into anything, now pee for Henry."

As she went down into a crouch in front of me I unzipped and took out my cock, once again I had become the proud owner of a semi-erection with all this talk about her fetish, I was turned on again. There in front of me she squatted, parting her lips to enable me to see as much as possible in the darkness and began to pee. Although I couldn't see it yet, I heard the soft swish as she began to let her blonde liquid flow. With the swish growing perceptibly loader with each second I pulled out my cock and began a stream directed at her pussy, Monika not only groaned, but moaned and squealed as the two hot liquids melded at the point of impact flooding her with the beautiful liquid.

Sadly, both she and I started to dwindle to nothing at about the same point.

"That was wonderful Henry, I can see that we are going to have a lot of fun times ahead of us. Now you know why I don't wear trousers in this cold weather, the cold always makes me want to pee and trousers are a nuisance. I had no knickers on tonight because I wanted this night to be special and I wanted to tease you in class, I promise that I won't do it again."

"I'll let you into a little secret, sometimes, when it is raining, I'll take my knickers off and walk along the road peeing in public, it's a wonderful feeling, the cold rain and the warm piss and people you might be standing next to got no idea of what you are doing. It's madness, but I love it."