Monika, Submissive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed with her, "Monika," I said, "you are a treasure and worth your weight in gold, I just know that we are going to have a wonderful time together, then added, I don't think you are married, but do you have a boyfriend or something like that?"

"No Henry, no baggage at all, I was between boyfriends, but now I have you, and that is wonderful, I just hope that you got no girlfriend or wife or anything silly in the background."

"No one at all Monika, unless you count Moggie, my ten year old cat, and he ain't getting it either, at least not since I had his balls chopped off. He's quite a bore really, turned into an old couch potato he has."

We both started laughing as she got up, linked her arm through mine and we made our way to the station where we lingered over saying goodnight and as her train pulled out she became sort of glued to the window until round the bend and out of sight.

The wait before seeing her again seemed like forever, the days just dragging by, I found myself absolutely unable to get her out of my mind and the fact that Monika was of a like mind with her watersports fetish, had not only taken me by surprise but had pleased me immensely. I wondered if she had any other fetishes, such as bondage, something else that I really liked.

Thursday came at last and time seemed to slow down even more until at last I saw her coming through the door. She came straight to my desk, gave me a peck on the cheek while dropping a shiny red apple for me to munch on during the break.

"I promise that there will be nothing naughty in the class tonight, I'll stay on my best behaviour throughout, it really wasn't fair the way I behaved on Tuesday, but I also promise to be as wicked as you want me to be when we get to the park."

I chuckled, "you are so good to me Monika, will you be busy at the weekend? I want to invite you to my bungalow for an evening of extra curricular teaching, I'm sure that you will find it most informative, pleasurable and entertaining."

"Oh yes Henry," she said sucking in her breath, "but can we talk about it afterwards, on the way home, tonight I want to concentrate on your teaching me German."

"Well Monika," I answered quietly, that is why you are here, everything else is a bonus, and thank you for the apple." She grinned at me and as she walked away I smiled, but I couldn't help noticing how sexy her skirt looked, pulled tight across her beautiful tight behind.

She took her usual seat just before the others started piling in to find me writing on the board. With everyone seated I greeted them in the usual way before starting on the lesson for this period. Tonight I was much more settled and things moved along smoothly with Monika keeping her head down, ankles crossed and legs together while scribbling furiously, her behaviour impeccable.

During the break one of the class went over to talk to her but she seemed disinterested in whatever he had to say and as he walked away she turned to me and winked, I didn't wink back, but smiled as I bit into the sweet and juicy apple, licking it to stop any of the juices from dripping onto my papers. I had set them a simple translation task for the next period to give me time to finish marking papers from a daytime class, tasks that would keep them and me busy till the bell went.

At the end of the evening they all trooped to my desk to place their work in front of me for marking, Monika taking care that she was at the very tail end of the queue. "Not that I'm trying to curry favour Henry, but I do hope I get good marks, I have worked hard tonight and don't want it to be for nothing."

"I'm sure it will be fine Monika," I answered, "what did Mr Stevens want?"

"Oh he just tried to chat me up for a date, I just told him that I already had someone who really turned me on and that he would be wasting his time trying to get me to go out with him."

"Mmmmm. No wonder he looked so down in the mouth when he walked away, I can vouch for your being a wonderful catch and consider myself so lucky that you found me interesting enough to want to spend time with me."

As I spoke I shuffled papers into my attaché case, preparing to leave the college grounds with this absolute beauty.

Outside we strolled in the direction of the park just chatting about last Tuesday's events. "Henry, what you said about coming to yours at the weekend, did you really mean it, do you really want to spend a lot of time with me?"

"Does it surprise you Monika?" I asked in my softest tone.

"Well, yes it does a little, but if you are keen, can I ask you a favour please?"

"Yes of course, is there something that is bothering you," I ventured, perhaps a little apprehensively?"

"No, I adore you, I have never met a man who liked the same things that I do, and I just wondered if I might spend the whole weekend with you, you know, exploring each other intimately. Finding out everything that we both like, developing a relationship sort of thing. I want to be your girl, I know I can make you happy Henry, please say yes!"

"Whoa!" I exclaimed, "let us not go too fast, firstly, you are absolutely gorgeous, and have turned my head completely, you live in my mind and are alive within me, what happened on Tuesday night was absolutely wonderful, swept me away with its simple beauty and innocence."

"The thought of spending an entire weekend with you is making me feel so much younger, and I do so want to be with you. Can you be at Little Widdecombe Station at say 5pm on Friday evening with whatever you need until Sunday night?"

By now we had naturally gravitated to the bench where we had shared such an intimate time on Tuesday night.

"Yes Henry, I can be there and I will do whatever it takes to make you happy, now, please sit down on the bench, I want to do something exclusively for you. Do you like my breasts, are they too small, the nipples are very sensitive and even now have been rubbing against my jumper in this cold and stand out harder than I have ever known, put your hands up and feel them Henry, please, squeeze them and make them warm for me."

Without waiting for an answer she took both my hands and pushed them under her top, her breasts were firm but very cold and the nipples like pieces of flint. Once I had them in my hands she pulled my face to hers and we mashed our mouths in a deep and passionate kiss. Immediately my cock started rising, there was no way I could stop it, there was no way I wanted to.

Lost in the kiss and the feel of her lovely breasts that were already warming up with my touch, it took me a few moments to realise that she had pulled down my zip and taken my now turgid cock from its resting place. Out in the open she broke the kiss, her warm, wet mouth closing gently and lovingly around the purple head.

Momentarily she broke off, looked me straight in the eye and said softly, "just keep doing what you are doing with my breasts Henry, this one is just for you." In seconds my throbbing cock was back between her soft lips.

I groaned in pleasure and anticipation, mere words being beyond me at this point. The gentle stroking of her tongue sliding across the underside of the glans brought me along very quickly and realising the extent of my arousal Monika began to move her mouth up and down the length of my cock. What she was doing was absolutely wonderful and considering my girth I had to marvel that she was able to keep her teeth well away from any contact.

With each upstroke she sucked hard, somehow managing to use her tongue to curl around the whole of the head simultaneously. Monika was really an expert, I had never been sucked like this in my life, I could feel the vein throbbing and my own voice moaning in gratification as I neared my orgasm. The feel of her pert young breasts and the hardness of her nipples did a lot to push me along the road to completion also.

No longer able to stop myself I reluctantly removed one hand from the beautiful breast placing it on the back of her head. Lost in my imminent orgasm I began thrusting my hips, fucking her face, knowing that in seconds I would fill her lovely mouth with my cumm.

"Now Monika, oh baby I'm cumming," she continued to suck as jet after jet of my semen travelled from the sac, along the length of my cock to burst like a firework in her mouth, it was extraordinary.

A forty-seven year old language Professor being blown by his twenty-five year old student, I was in heaven, or so it felt.

"Henry that was wonderful," she said licking her lips, "I didn't waste a single drop and you taste so different, kinda sweetish, I love your cumm, I will do that for you as often as I am able, as often as you want me to. You are a wonderful man, I'm so glad that I signed on to your class. I wanted the best and you are just that in more ways than one."

"Now I must pee," she said, remaining in the crouching position and lifting her skirt in front of me. "Henry I'm so worked up myself now, will you rub my pussy while I piss, I think I can cumm very quickly if you do."

Quickly I put away my cock that had wilted now, down to the size of a chalk stick, and zipping up leaned forward to place my hand on her pussy, easily my fingers slipped between lips well lubricated with her juices, my Monika had become very turned on.

Finding her clit was easy, it stood out almost as far as her nipples. Gently I began to rub, our faces mere centimetres away from one another, we kissed, her tongue slipping easily into my mouth, slip sliding the dance of lust as I continued to rub her clit.

Then I felt it, hot pee, initially trickling over my fingers then gushing out of her, I rubbed harder and faster, willing her to cumm for me, my lips still fastened to hers, I thought the flow would never end, my beautiful little blonde Monika gushing her matching blonde pee over my fingers. I felt her stiffen, the movements of her tongue in my mouth ceasing as she started her own orgasm.

"Oh Henry yes, I'm cumming, it feels so delicious, hot pee and cumm together, you are so wonderful Henry." She stopped talking at this point as the orgasm took over, there is no stopping a good orgasm, and as orgasm's go this one rated at least a four on the Richter scale.

Finished, the trembles over, she stood up and I along with her and just as Tuesday night we linked arms making our way to the station where, after a few long, deep and meaningful kisses we parted knowing that the following night she would be coming to spend the entire weekend with me.

The next day was a whirlwind for me. I eventually managed to get out of the college by two-thirty, first going home and then to the supermarket where I bought enough groceries to last two of us an entire weekend, plus four gallons of water, a whole heap of candles, chocolates, thick cream and canned fruit. Of course I had no idea whether we would be using everything, but I didn't expect to see much of the water left come Sunday night.

Being a punctualist I never arrive late for anything and subsequently found myself at the station with fifteen minutes to spare. The station is about four miles from my bungalow and I don't drive so it is necessary to hire a cab to between them.

I checked with the Station Master who assured me that the train was on time and that it would be due shortly. Buying a magazine I sat down on the bench and pretended to read, flicking over the pages one by one, a fluttering in my stomach. It had been a very long time since anyone had stayed over at my bungalow, so I guess the butterflies fluttering within were not unexpected.

With relief I heard the low whistle of the train heralding its arrival, but would she be on it? We had swapped mobile phone numbers and she hadn't called me for any reason, therefore I really did feel that she would be there, but I wondered at this interminable fluttering in my stomach.

The train pulled in and one by one the passengers debussed, most going straight to the car park, commuters. Suddenly she was there, I had her in my sights, wavy blonde hair bobbing as she made her way towards me carrying a small over night bag. Arms quickly enfolded one another, lips met in a wonderful kiss, tongues dancing and laughing we walked away to the taxi rank. She wore a full length coat buttoned up and a scarf around her neck.

"I have a surprise for you Henry," she whispered in my ear as we settled into the cab for the short journey to my bungalow, "I have nothing on under this coat, I am completely naked, and I have already drunk four litres of water for your pleasure. This time you will be able to see everything so clearly."

Still leaning toward her I whispered back, "you are such a naughty little girl, and my naughty girl too," and I laughed softly in her ear, delighted that Monika was being such a slutty girl for me, seeming to know exactly what I would like as my cock gave a couple of twinges to signify its approval. I just knew this was going to be one hell of a great weekend.

In no time at all we arrived at the bungalow, Monika almost skipping up the path as I paid the driver. Fishing out the key I opened the door letting her pass through first, the heating had been left on at full blast and with double glazing, heavy curtains that were already drawn the place was a little furnace.

She quickly spied Moggie, my aging cat sprawled out on the sofa and plonked herself down beside him proceeding to make a fuss of him. Suddenly she stood up, took off her scarf and coat, and sitting down again said: "there, now you got two pussies on your sofa," and began giggling.

"Stand up for me please, I want to look at you properly to appreciate all that you are offering me this weekend." I was stupefied, Monika was absolutely gorgeous, this was the first time that I had seen her in all her naked glory, she was absolutely beautiful, a flawless body with just a hint of a tan, breasts that I judged to be a 34B, up tilted with pink, already erect nipples set against a deeper pink aureole, a perfectly trim waist, smooth shaven pudenda and a somewhat distended belly that she had earlier filled with four litres of water. "Turn around Monika, I want to see you from behind too," I said.

Immediately she spun around to show to me the loveliest and tightest arse that I had ever seen. "Right, now, spread your legs and bend over for me." Again she did as bid, presenting me with the most gorgeous view of her little pink ring and spread pussy lips that were coated in her juices, my little Monika was indeed turned on. This was the beautiful tunnel that so greedily accepted my swollen cock on Tuesday night, she was not just adorable, but absolutely gorgeous.

"Monika I feel that you are a submissive woman, am I correct?"

"Errrrr, yes, I am."

"Very good," I said smiling, " and you can stand up again now. I have a few questions, I hope you don't mind."

"No, go ahead and ask away."

"You are undoubtedly a most beautiful woman, are you, or have you been into BDSM and if yes, why is it that you have no Master?

"To answer your first question, yes. With regards to a Master, I have none at present, my first Master was a good man but unfortunately was killed in a road traffic accident, a drunken driver, my second Master was just a bully in disguise and I sent him packing. Life was good with Master Graham and I missed him terribly, I think that my last Master was simply something I went into without giving it much thought."

"I understand, I wondered, you gave all the indications of being a submissive and it seemed a trifle odd to me that you seemed to have no Master, now I understand why. Maybe, given time you will come to accept me as your Master, but first you need to get to know me and trust me, then we can take things further if you would like that to."

"Henry, you have been nothing but kind and gentle, and you have many of the same likes that I do, I must be honest and say that I have considered you as a possible Master, but as you said, trust is everything, I believe you to be honest and am already certain that you are compassionate, things that I look for in a Dom, but you are right, one step at a time and this weekend will probably tell me everything I need to know."

"Truth is, that this cuts both ways, are you going to find me suitable as a subbie? I know that I will do everything I can to make you find me suitable by pleasing you in every way I can and in every way that you want me Sir."

"Excellent Monika, I can see that this is going to be an absolutely wonderful weekend, now be an angel and roll up that rug in front of the sofa, don't want you leaking on it." I laughed and she laughed with me, happily rolling it up and stashing it away in a handy corner.

"Now Monika, I want you to treat this bungalow as your own home, so wander around and make yourself familiar with every room and its contents, if I call upon you to fetch me something, I shall expect you to know where it is."

"Yes Sir, it will be my pleasure to serve you in any way you wish and thank you for your trust."

"In the fridge you will find several bottles of water, please bring one into the living room with two glasses, we need to top up and empty again before considering dinner, I don't know about you but I am hungry, could eat a herd of cattle between two vanloads of bread."

She laughed, the sound sending thrills up my spine, such a happy laugh. "Monika I am going to get changed while you are getting the water, won't be long, as I said, take a look around and familiarise yourself with things."

"Yes Sir, I'll just do that, take as long as you need."

Going into the bedroom I quickly stripped, dove into the shower, and when dry oiled up my body, including my hairy chest, stepped into a pair of black silk boxers quickly followed by my skin tight leather slax, hence the oiled body. Black socks and shoes quickly followed before putting on my leather hood that showed only my lips, nose and eyes, my leather waistcoat was next but not done up and to a hook on the waistband of my slax I hung a folded whip to complete the picture.

Checking myself in the mirror I was pleased with what I saw and smiling left for the living room. Monika was seated on the sofa once again, softly stroking Moggie. I walked into the living room and stood at the door waiting for her to look up, wanting to gauge her reaction.

"Oh my," was all she said when she looked up, her reaction immediate, slipping off the sofa and onto her knees immediately striking the submissive pose, her eyes cast down, hands resting on her knees.

I knew that she wouldn't speak now until I spoke to her. Walking over to her I held out my right hand which she drew to her lips, kissing it softly.

"Your Master trained you well little one."

"Yes Sir," was all that she replied. May I speak Sir?" she asked quietly.

"Yes Monika, you may."

"Sir I had already made up my mind about being your submissive and seeing you like this, so handsome and so imposing a dominant figure of a man only served to strengthen my resolve, would you take this one to be your humble and loyal submissive, at least for a little while to see how things work out for us? And by the way, I simply adore your hairy chest."

I couldn't help but laugh at this lovely girl on her knees in front of me who wished to become my submissive, and the feeling of emotion that swept through me brought a little lump to my throat, she was perfect in every way,

"Monika I would deem it a great personal honour to take you on as my submissive and complete the training that your former Master begun that ended so tragically for you both. Rise now little one, pour us a nice long glass of water."

"My pleasure Sir, I rooted around in your fridge and freezer and found some ice cubes that I added to a jug as the water was not sufficiently chilled. Is there anything else that you would like me to fetch Sir?"