Monika, Submissive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No thank you little one, this will be quite enough for now, we need to empty your tummy before dinner and I have no idea how much water that will take, how do you feel, I can see that you are quite well distended already?" So saying I placed my hand on her naked stomach to judge how firm it had become and was surprised to find that indeed she was very firm, not too far off bursting that bubble I thought.

I feel good Sir, it is beginning to tell me that I should empty, but I'm sure there is room for more," she said picking up the pint beer glass proceeding to empty it in just a few swallows. I did the same, setting my empty glass down beside hers as she refilled both immediately, topping up the jug with more water before the ice had time to melt.

"Wonderful little one, you are beginning to look pregnant now, a good sign. If you go into the bedroom you will see a chest of drawers between two wardrobes, in the left hand draw you will see a small red jar of ointment, will you fetch it for me please.?"

"Yes Sir, immediately," and off she scurried to fetch the jar. Returning in a couple of minutes and presenting it to me on her open palm. Holding her fingers with one hand I took the jar with the other and leaned forward to kiss her palm. I was gratified with a most beautiful smile.

Dropping to one knee in front of her I opened the jar and spread the ointment onto her stomach, looking up I said: "this will help stop you from getting any stretch marks on that lovely tummy and help keep the skin taught when you empty out."

"Sir I am honoured that you should think of such a thing, thank you, now I know that I chose correctly, it's the little things that mean so much. Oh I'm sorry Sir, I didn't mean to babble on like that."

"That's okay little one, I want you to open your legs now, I am going to touch your pussy like I did last night, I want to see you piss this time."

"Are you sure Sir, all over your nice floor?"

"My nice floor is highly polished wood and specially treated, so don't worry, your pee cannot harm it, besides, it won't be there long, I want you to clean it up while I am preparing dinner for us. Are you okay with that?"

"Oh yes Sir, how would you like me to do it, on my hands and knees or some other way?"

"You will find a mop and bucket in the kitchen utility cupboard little one, by the door."

Saying that I bent my knees and crouched down in front of her gently parting her sweet lips to find the wetness bubbling away inside. Quite the prettiest pussy I had seen in a very long time. Seeking and easily finding her clit I gently rubbed circles on it using my thumb while doing the same with the index finger of my other hand on her little pee hole, stimulating it. Simultaneously I allowed my tongue to trace little wet lines over her abdomen, hearing her moaning above my head I knew that it wouldn't take too long and for the first time I would be able to see the direct result.

"Oh Sir this is wonderful, I'm so close, please don't stop, I'm going to cumm very shortly."

Her words fell like sweet music on my ears and in my crouched position I moved sideways, I didn't want her pee on my leathers, later, when naked, she would be able to stand above me and do it, but right now I still wore my leathers.

"Come on my little piss slut, do it for me, be nasty for me and piss, cumm for me baby cumm for me."

"Oh Sir, now, I'm cumming, I'm cumming for you."

Quickly, while trying to hold her lips open so that I could see her pee and cumm together I scuttled over a little more, and good little girl that she was, Monika moved her fingers down to rub her clit herself and keep the lips widespread to show me all. Her moans grew loud as the climax tore through her filling the bungalow with the sounds of absolute pleasure as she came like it was the first time. The damn burst and her piss just poured out, a pure blonde waterfall of pleasure, relief and happiness and all the while she managed to keep her lips spread wide so that I missed nothing of this beautiful climax.

As it dwindled to a dribble I moved in to lick her pussy and thighs clean of the heavenly mixture of cream and liquid love. Standing I drew her into my arms kissing her so that she too could enjoy her twin tastes on my lips.

"Sir that was heavenly," she gasped out, did you get to see everything, I do hope so, I would feel that I had failed in my duty if you missed anything."

"Little one I saw everything, from beginning to end, a most beautiful sight, but sadly, the one thing that you can never do is see it for yourself, but I promise you that one day I will video it as close as I can get and play it back on the TV for you to watch."

"Would you really Sir, would you really do that for me?"

"Yes little one I would, just for you. You have no idea how proud I am of you and together we prove that age really is just another number. You are so good for me and make me feel so much younger. And now little girl, see to the floor." Without another word I strode into the kitchen prepare dinner, leaving her to get on with the floor.

Dinner was a simple affair, cold meats together with chips, fried eggs and a few mixed vegetables, in twenty minutes it was prepared and on the table where we sat down to enjoy a well earned meal, well, Monika had earned it even if I had not.

"Monika would you like a glass or two of wine with your dinner," I asked solicitously and with a grin a mile wide.

"That would be nice Sir, just tell me where it is and I'll fetch it."

"There is a nice bottle of Chardonnay chilling in the fridge, the opener is on the worktop and glasses are in the glass fronted cabinet on the back wall."

In moments she had returned, setting down the glasses and handing bottle with opener to me before taking her seat once more. Swiftly the bottle was uncorked, and contents poured, as we toasted one another a drop of chilled condensation fell from her glass to fall squarely on her left nipple. She groaned slightly, indicating that the nipples were clearly still a little sensitive.

"You are still turned on little one," I asked?

"Yes Sir, I can't wait until we have finished our meal and you show me what other treats you have in store for me this night, I am really enjoying being with you Sir. You show yourself to be a caring Dom and I am very impressed."

"After dinner I would like to talk about those things you do not like and those you are not sure of, I promise not to make you do anything that will cause you harm or intense pain, but need to know the limits of whatever pain I am able to apply that will bring you pleasure."

"Yes Sir, I understand and agree, I hope that you will find me a most suitable person as your submissive."

"I have a golden rule Monika, simply that if something does not bring you pleasure then it brings me no pleasure either, if you do not find it fun and exciting we will progress no further. I use the traffic light system, are you familiar with it, I asked?"

"No Sir, I don't know anything about it, is it like a safeword?"

"It is safety by degrees, let me explain. Red means stop whatever you are doing Sir, I cannot take this any more, at which point I stop completely and the exercise is never thought of again. Yellow means, I am happy with this at the moment Sir but please proceed with caution. Finally, Green means, don't hesitate, get into it Sir, I am loving it, I want more, more, more."

"One of the first things I learned was K I S S; it simply means Keep It Simple Stupid. When things get complicated they get out of hand and no one knows what the hell is going on, but by keeping it simple like traffic lights, it is pretty obvious what is wanted. Do you agree with my system, it is one widely used by many Dom's who have the safety of their submissives foremost?"

"Forgive me for saying this My Lord, but I knew when I first met you that you would be the One, I knew that you would put my needs first and deal with my desires, My Lord you are the most sensitive and compassionate Dom I have ever met, everything you say and do only impresses me more. I know I'm gabbling on but I mean every word of what I have said, if you want me to shut up, just say so, my only will is to do your bidding Sir, your word is my command."

"So be it my little one, you have thrown your lot in with me, let us see how we progress together, I have no fears, I know what I am like and also that you will be more than happy with me. Happily I am overjoyed that such a beautiful woman such as yourself wants to be my subbie, I love being with you and you have the same or similar needs, in time we will work to expand your boundaries, it is my desire to take you where you have never been before."

"Oh Sir, I know you will, I have every confidence in your skills, and will be happy to follow wherever you might lead me because I know that it will always be a safe path. My confidence in you is unbreakable, we seem to be on the same wavelength and that makes me happy. It is not only my duty to make you happy but I want to make you happy, I want you to be the happiest Dom in the known universe."

"Am I babbling again Sir, I'll just shut up."

"No, it's alright, don't worry, there is an enormous banana split in the fridge, please clear the table, bring it back with you and lay down on the table."

Speedily she carried out my instructions prostrating herself on the table with her arms by her sides. Going to the sideboard I took out four silk scarves and a blindfold. Approaching Monika I quickly slid the blindfold over her eyes so that she wouldn't see everything I intended to do. Not that any of it would be a surprise to her or even something that she had never done before, but just that she would not know what might be coming next.

Tying off her wrists and ankles to the table legs, speaking in a low voice I explained exactly what I was doing.

"Thank you Sir, your voice is very soothing and so sexy, pours over me like syrup."

She knew about the banana split, but the ice was also convenient, I just needed to fetch the honey from the fridge. I also fetched a spoon in ice water and a washing up brush, brand new of course.

Taking an ice cube, one at a time I let it drip on directly onto her nipples, she gasped at the sudden cold but moaned as I touched it directly to her now erect little nubs. Dropping it back in the glass I chose another and spreading her pussy lips let it drip onto her clit, again she gasped, but the melted ice gradually ran down her already wet slit and that made her moan.

Without saying a word I gently pushed the cube into her pussy, picking up another I repeated the process continuing until I had pushed five of them inside her. Taking another I began to circle her nipples without touching them, seeing them grow and harden with the treatment.

Glancing down at her pussy I noticed that as the ice melted it trickled down to her little pink ring, which was just the effect that I sought. More ice cubes applied to that nether hole until the sharp corners had melted away made it possible for me to insert them into her with ease and no pain. Her back arched and the moaning increased, this girl enjoyed every second.

"I take it that the traffic lights are still green little One," I asked softly, chuckling to myself.

"Oh yes Sir, I just love what you are doing to me," she replied, her breathing now a little shallower than normal.

As Monika spoke I picked up the stiff bristled brush tracing circles around her aureole, this brought more sharp intakes of breath and deep groans when dragged across now flint hard nipples.

"Oh my god Sir!" She exclaimed. "I don't know what you are doing to me, but don't stop, it feels just great, the sensation is going direct from my nipples to my clit."

Glancing down once more I could indeed see that her clit was more prominent than when I had looked previously. Pleased with this result I drew the brush tantalisingly slowly down her lovely torso, marvelling at the silkiness of her young skin. Still she arched her back, but now the bristles lightly scratched the length of her very swollen pudenda, down one side and up the other several times bringing squeal after squeal of pure pleasure from her sweet lips.

Swiftly I put the brush down to bring into play the chilled spoon, gently caressing the pudenda. A groan came from her that had been dragged up from somewhere beneath her feet, long, low and very drawn out followed by a hissing from between her teeth.

"Oh Sir, that is just exquisite, the contrast between rough and smooth is something I had not expected nor have I ever experienced before, you are so clever, where have you been all my life Sir, you are so wickedly talented. I could put up with this all night, you are magnificent Sir, just magnificent."

I replaced the spoon in the ice water before picking up the banana split and using the knife began spreading the cold cream all over her breasts, smoothing it down to her abdomen and some on her pudenda until it was all gone. This was followed by the tinned fruit before I sliced the banana into bite sized portions pressing them into the cream so that they couldn't fall off. Satisfied I stepped back to admire my handiwork, went to the cupboard and brought out my digital camera, I wanted her to see the end result.

One more thing and then I would be ready to take the pictures before eating from her and feeding her with portions taken from her body with my mouth to be placed directly into hers.

"Monika my sweet little one you look superb, a perfect desert for any man, and shortly we shall both partake of this feast I have prepared." Saying that I screwed off the top of the honey jar and tilting it slightly began to drizzle it all over where I had put the fruits and cream.

"There now Monika, you are now ready, but before we start eating I am going to take a few pictures of you that you will be able to view on my computer after we have eaten and cleaned ourselves up, I'm afraid that this is going to get a little messy but will be great fun."

"I have often wondered what it might be like to be used as a table Sir, and tonight I am finding out, I hope that the desert satisfies My Lord, I am so excited, never having done anything like this before."

"I hope there is much more that I can teach you my little One, tonight is very special, our first night together and I want it to be so perfect for you. I want to give you pleasure that you have never known this weekend, take you beyond any limit that you have ever previously experienced, a journey out amongst the stars to a world of realised dreams and unknown pleasures."

"Oh Sir, if anyone can do it, you can, you have my complete trust for I am sure that you will not harm me."

"No more talk now little one, let us feast, and mother always told me not to talk with my mouth full." She laughed at my little joke knowing without a doubt that at some point my mouth would be filled with her breasts and with her pussy. I had to admit that her filled pussy was definitely a target and throwing another glance in that direction saw that indeed the honey had run between her proud and pouting lips and into her well of desire, that oh so beautiful and perfect young cunt that called to me so sweetly.

Bending I began to lick the heavenly mixture of fruit, cream and honey from her abdomen, pausing to pass morsels into her mouth, enjoying the taste and the sweetness of her kisses. Gradually I cleared away every drop until reaching her delightful breasts, here I paused a little, teasing, passing it to her, licking away every drop, suckling her nipples, biting them, bringing her on slowly and surely before moving to her abdomen and her succulent pussy that by now would be filled with her juices too.

Again, so infuriatingly slowly I worked at clearing away the sweet mess that I had made, feeding it to her piece by piece, she was wriggling now, breathing shallow, needing completion, needing to feel my questing tongue between her swollen lips.

Parting those enormously swollen lips I was delighted to see inside a mixture of her juices and the honey, but more than that I could see the very entrance to her contracting and relaxing as though an imaginary cock was already pumping deep inside her, this girl would cumm so quickly for me, already she was well on her way to a mighty climax. I hoped that I still had time before she inadvertently released.

"Monika my sweet, you are very close, and I am going to put my tongue in there to scoop out the heavenly mix of your juices and the honey, but I absolutely forbid you to cumm until I give the word, under no circumstances are you to cumm, but you must continue to ride the edge until I say that you are ready for release. You will know when it is time, I will say: Cumm for me Monika, cumm for me now. Do you understand the restrictions and demands that I am placing on you?"

"Yes Sir, I understand fully," she said a little breathlessly. "It will be difficult, but I know that I can do it."

"Good, for if you don't, then I will be forced to punish you, and I have no wish to do that, besides, a submissive of your experience should be aware that the more you hold back an orgasm, the greater its intensity."

"I understand Sir, and yes, I am aware of that fact and before you go into it may I say thank you."

"Ah, you may say thank you to me, but when push comes to shove it is you that will have to do the work, I am only the tool to make it happen. No more talk now Monika, just lay back and enjoy the ride, so to speak."

I felt her physically relax under my hand, but knew that it wouldn't be for long as I moved between her lovely legs to spread bulbous lips apart to once again gaze into the beautiful depths of her accommodating and extremely hungry pussy.

Spread before me in all of its beauty, liquids bubbling away with a quiet intensity, clit fully extended, rigid and totally aroused, the most beautiful cunt I have ever seen. I wanted desperately to suckle on that clit and bring her to an immediate orgasm, but I knew the battle for her to hold back would be difficult enough for her and my agitation would only cause her to climax and that was not part of the plan at this stage.

Instead I dove in deeply with my tongue using it like a spoon to scoop up as much of her liquid as I possibly could before moving toward her head once more to deposit those heavenly juices mixed with clear honey between her waiting lips. An exercise that she took to with much pleasure, her tongue probing deeply in my mouth, seeking every last vestige of the heavenly fluid.

At last I broke away, returning to the favoured place between delectable thighs, to lick her in earnest, drinking and swallowing her juices as fast as they flowed until at last I could feel her trembling and knew that she had become very close, now the battle to hold back was truly upon her, it had been my intention to bring her this far, now it would be up to her.

Quickly I released the ties around her wrist moving her down the table to where her bottom balanced on the edge before retying them and doing the same with the ties around her ankles. This act made her open and vulnerable to invasion toward which I quickly unzipped my fly, pulled out my poor beleaguered cock and thrust it deeply into her without preamble. She cried out at this intrusion, but in pleasure as I filled her almost to the very depth of her tunnel.

Hard, fast and deeply I thrust into her, her back arched and her little fists balled, her thighs tensed and I knew how hard she was fighting orgasm.

"Yes My Lord, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, oh god but you fill me so completely, don't stop My Lord, oh Henry please don't stop."

Close myself now, I could feel my cock beginning to swell that little bit before I would explode into her. "Cumm for me Monika, cumm for me now baby," and with a roar I let my juices erupt into her waiting chasm just as she exploded too, crying out to me not to stop.