Monika, Submissive Ch. 02

Story Info
Monika's weekend continues.
8.1k words
4.46
25.2k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now my precious little one, let us away to the shower and then we can clean up this mess, I have to sponge down my leathers, I tried to keep them from getting messy but you know, you are such a lovely thing that I got quite carried away with everything."

"Sir, please let me sponge down your leathers, if I do it while you are still wearing them, the material will be stretched tight and it'll be that much easier. If I am to be your subbie, then please allow me to serve you as you should be served."

"Very well little one, I have a special mixture that I use to clean them with followed by rubbing in a special cream to keep the leather supple. Do you realise that you are the first person to see me in my leathers in around two years, when my wife left the home for another woman.? I'm glad you are the one, methinks my life is in for a most welcome change over the coming months, thanks to your coming into it."

"Oh no Sir, I am the lucky one, to have found so gentle and talented Dom."

"Maybe, but take a moment to think that the Fates might have had a hand in bringing us together. Most people would call it fate anyway, therefore the Fates put you and I together. You will understand as you get to know me better that I am not a very religious man, in fact I have been called sacrilegious, but other peoples views have never been a problem to me, I am me and what you see is what you get."

"Oh no Sir, that isn't so, I wanted you the first time I saw you, but what lies beneath the surface is who you really are and I am lucky enough to be able to touch the tip of your iceberg. I just know that things are going to get better and better."

As we talked I gently took Monika's arm guiding her to the bedroom and the chest of drawers where I kept my many jars of various ointments and a cloth or two in protective little bags to keep off any house dust, plus antiseptic wipes and soothing unction's.

"Here we are, use this and this cloth to wash the leather and then change the cloth for this one and use this cream to rub into it when you are satisfied that you have completely removed any and every vestige of our most enjoyable desert."

"Yes Sir, I understand."

Taking the proffered cloth and the cleaning mixture she began to cleanse me, not that there was a lot, but I did enjoy the feel of her hands on me, especially on my backside, she had such a gentle and delicate touch.

As she crouched in front of me with one hand gently squeezing my behind both for support and I guessed also because she enjoyed it so much, the other hand rubbed in the cream on my thighs and genital area, surprisingly I enjoyed this, the beginnings of an erection starting all over again, my cock really did have a mind of its own where Monika was concerned.

At this point, with Monika showing her devotion so openly, I realised that I would very soon be putting a collar around her neck, claiming her for my own, she was everything any red blooded and horny Dom could ever wish for, nothing being too much trouble and putting her heart and soul into all that she did. 'Yes,' I thought, Monika was destined to be my submissive and who knows, perhaps my new partner, after what amounted to more than two years with just my hand as a partner.

I knew just how proud I would feel walking down the road with her by my side and putting in appearances at my local BDSM Club would be likely to produce some very interesting results indeed, especially after such a long absence. 'Yes,' Monika would definitely be the right girl for me.

"I've finished Sir, can I help you out of them now?"

"Not for a short while my little one, first I want you to take a shower, then you can remove my duds and put them away while I dress."

"I understand Sir, with my being a little sticky from our previous enjoyment, it might sort of ruin the work I have just carried out."

As usual I could not fault her logic, being an experienced subbie Monika had learned to anticipate the whys of her Dominants requests. Once again I felt a certain pride bloom in my chest because of this young, pretty and intelligent blonde.

Without another word she hopped into the shower becoming quickly deluged with the warm water. Aware that this wouldn't take long I stood by with a huge bath towel ready to rub her down as I watched the water cascading over her lovely breasts. I don't know if she realised that she was doing it but she took so much care washing her pussy, rubbing for what I thought might be an overlong time, so much so that I thought that she had actually been masturbating.

However, Monika explained to me that she wanted to keep herself on the edge for me and to do that she needed to keep herself permanently aroused. It was important to her that she would be ready for me whenever I wanted her.

Naturally my cock had kept a semi-erect presence throughout. It had become difficult for me not to be aroused in her presence now as I admired her flawless body with its very slight tan, I noticed that only now that there were no bikini marks, it made me smile.

Stepping from the shower I handed Monika a smaller towel with which to dry her lovely hair while I proceeded to pat her body dry, but could not resist kissing her everywhere that came available to me. It was whilst doing this that I learned of her love of having her behind massaged, so quickly patting dry her legs I began to massage the area presented to me interspersed with many soft kisses and so help me, several licks as well.

Parting her cheeks Monika's rosebud seemed to grow before my eyes, making it impossible for me to bypass it without giving it a multitude of licks first, imagine my surprise when she started moaning, and her knees began giving way. Deciding this would be enough for now, I stopped and stood up.

"Time to take my leathers off now I think Monika, please indulge me."

"Your pleasure is my duty Sir, I will be delighted, I can't help noting that your beautiful cock has become rather proud again, would you allow me to give you the like attention that you gave to my rosebud, it was so delightful."

"Not now Monika, the hour draws on, I think we should sit and talk for a while with a nice mug of steaming chocolate laced well with Bailey's before retiring for the night. Besides, there is still the matter of the table to be cleared, it will need polishing again after our enjoyment and the dishes need to go into the dishwasher."

"May I see to all that Sir while you make the drinks, I have never had chocolate with Bailey's in it, and anyway, I think it should be me clearing up, not you Sir. I would be very lax in my duty were I not the one to clear up and that would make me very uncomfortable indeed Sir."

"So be it little one, you clear away while I make the drinks for us, now, please get me out of my leathers."

A subbie amongst subbies this one, I was really impressed with her attitude, all that I had ever hoped for and already far better than my ex-wife had been, a wonderful girl who did nothing but surprise me.

Kneeling before me Monika gently pulled down the zip on my leathers, when she had done so my erect cock had nowhere to go except to form a tent in my boxers, right in front of her. Lifting first one foot to draw off the leg of my trousers she put it down, my cock now rubbing against her face, this being a severe temptation and I had no idea if she would be able to resist it. The other leg quickly followed as I shrugged out of my vest and removed the hood.

Monika took hold of my boxers drawing them down slowly until my now throbbing cock became mere millimetres away from her gorgeous lips. She looked me directly in the eye and my resistance crumbled. "Do as you will Monika," I mumbled, my breathing having become somewhat laboured.

I stood there with my legs apart and arms folded as she took my cock in her small hands to gently rub up and down its inviting length, I fancied that I could feel it becoming even more rigid as her tongue flicked out to lick all over the bulbous head to bring a groan from my lips. Monika continued to do this expertly, her tongue licking so gently and around the glans before completely taking the entire head between her loving lips.

Again she placed her left hand on my right cheek to gently squeeze, removing it briefly to bring it back with one finger that seemed to be lubricated, with my cock in her mouth I could only assume that she had used her pussy juices for the lubrication. It was almost as though she had an eye in that finger as it went unerringly straight to my brown ring, firstly rubbing all around the edge before inserting the first joint into my arse.

It was left in there for a moment for my hole to get used to the intrusion before being slowly pushed all the way home. At the same time Monika did not miss a single stroke on my cock, sucking vigorously, taking much of my cock into her mouth until I felt the tip fetching up against her throat. Surprising me yet again she pushed hard with her head taking me into her throat while pushing equally hard with her finger in my arse, the double sensation took me close to the edge.

I knew that I would be shortly exploding into her throat, her ministrations were irresistible, nothing could withstand the wonderful and exceptional feelings that ran pell-mell through my body, starting at my cock and invading my poor beleaguered brain. My hands went down of their own volition to hold fast to the back of her head as unable to stop myself I began fucking her throat, hard, fast and deep while she continued the finger fucking of my arse.

"Now baby," I managed to croak, "now my sweet little one, I'm cumming, oh god yes I'm cumming."

With that I roared something totally unintelligible while grasping her head firmly, thrusting deeply into her throat and exploding, my cumm seeming to burn as it raced through me, tears broke from my eyes to run unimpeded down my cheeks, such was the emotion that I felt as spurt after spurt burst from the end of my cock to pour like liquid lava into her throat. Monika managed to pull away slightly to extricate me from her, the final spurts filling her mouth, it surprised me that I could still cumm so hard considering the previous cumms tonight. She was good, so very good.

Able to speak at last, my breathing back to normal, but my legs trembling, I said, "Monika your skills are absolutely fantastic, and I have to praise your first Dom for making you such a wonderful subbie, you are indeed a credit to his training."

As I said this she made herself busy cleaning any last vestiges of cumm from my now fast wilting cock. Looking up I saw a tear in her eye and taking a hold of her shoulders drew her up taller so that I could look at her face. I kissed her lips and eyes saying softly: Monika you are unique, you are a very special subbie, and for the beginning of a weekend you have been absolutely wonderful on this first night. Now, tell me why there are tears in your eyes?"

"Oh Sir, I wanted so much to please you, you are a wonderful Dom and I have to be the luckiest subbie in the world to have found you, the tears are of happiness, because I have been allowed to give of myself completely to bring you such absolute and deserved pleasure."

"Since the fiasco with my last Dom, I feared that I might never find another Dom worthy of my talents, someone that I could give myself to completely. You Sir, are just such a man and because of your compassion I feel humble in your presence. I will give you everything you wish for and more, and be a complete submissive for you, I will never let you down. You own me already Sir, heart, mind, body and soul, you have but to command and whatever it is you want it will be more than my duty to give, it will be my pleasure also, I am yours for as long as you want me."

"Wow, Monika," I replied, if I had not known better I might have been forgiven for thinking that you had rehearsed that speech, but I know it came from your heart and for the record, I am so very happy that you have found me worthy of your talents, I am sure that you have more ways to surprise me too. Now my little one we should push on, and thank you for the wonderful service you have just given me, you were absolutely outstanding."

With that I turned away and left her there to clear the table while I prepared the dishwasher and put the kettle on, in less than ten minutes the chocolate had been prepared with Bailey's and mini marshmallows floating on the top. We were sat side by side on the soft leather sofa, totally naked and totally comfortable with one another, I had brought a couple of fondue forks in with the chocolate and like lovers of old sat there feeding each other the marshmallows dipped in the chocolate mixture while occasionally kissing to add to the romantic feeling. The lighting had been turned down and the soft sounds of the MJQ floated around the room to complete the ambience.

"Monika I think its time for us to talk, you have told me that you are prepared to do anything to make me happy, but remember I still need to know what you will not do, that is as equally important to me as fulfilling my own needs."

"Yes Sir I agree, but there is very little I won't do although there are a couple of things that spring to mind immediately, for instance I don't do scat or bestiality, neither will I become involved with children, these are specifics Sir."

"I'm glad to hear it, neither will I. I think you had better have a good look around tomorrow though, and see my collection of toys, just in case there is anything there that you don't agree with or have never tried." It is not my intention to cause you discomfort. How do you like being spanked by the way?"

"Oh Sir, I love being spanked, I have a very responsive bum as you have probably noticed already, a Dom who knows how to spank properly can induce an orgasm in me and if prolonged has also been known to break into a multi."

"Monika you are wonderful, I love to spank and you have such a beautiful bum that I am sure will glow pretty well, I also have toys for spanking and flogging and all manner of penetration, are you up for those?"

"Oh yes Sir, " she almost whispered. I am up for most things, and bondage I love too, may I ask, do you use whips at all?"

"Yes my little one, but only have two although I am quite proficient with both of them, you need not fear my usage of them."

"Sir please understand, I have no fear of you whatever and look forward to being your submissive to the full, my body is yours, whatever you do with it is your choice, but whatever it is I am pretty sure that I will enjoy it and spontaneous cumms are something that often happens. May I ask if you belong to any BDSM Clubs Sir?"

"I used to, how about your first Dom, did he belong to one?"

"Yes Sir he did, and we often attended, sometimes as just watchers and I have also been put on display, used as a demonstration and have been loaned out, I do not object to these activities if they please my Dom as long as I know that I will be returning home with him. I have been involved in threesomes, foursomes and moresomes, with both men and women. I have been publicly flogged and cumm every time, with you Sir I will be your perfect submissive, doing whatever you want with whoever you want and whenever you want, I'll be your Martini girl. Any place, any time and anywhere Sir."

"Tell me my little one, when you were Collared was it publicly or in private?"

"In private Sir, was your wife Collared in public?"

"In a way yes, we had one or two people around, a handmaiden for her and a steward for me, they were both Master and submissive. Would you object if I said I want to carry out your ceremony in the BDSM Club, or would you prefer a private affair? Whatever you choose now, I may request that you change your mind, it would depend on the prevailing circumstances!"

"Sir you are my Dom, you may collar me wherever you wish and in whatever way you wish, this girl is yours to command and every command will be my duty, my only wish is to obey. I would even be collared on the moon if it is your wish," she giggled.

Seeing the funny side of what she had said I agreed with a chuckle, and finishing our chocolate took the two mugs putting them in the dishwasher, turned it on and turning to Monika said: "come on now my little one, bedtime for you and I, tomorrow let us see where we go from here."

"Yes Sir, I'm on my way."

In bed we snuggled up together her behind tucked neatly into my lap and soon drifted off into a well earned sleep.

I awoke the next morning with the aroma of eggs and bacon in my nostrils and the bed empty except for me, realising that I had given her no instruction to stay in bed I went to the toilet and then got back into bed, Monika was obviously cooking breakfast as a good subbie might.

A few minutes later she bounced into the bedroom, a bright smile on her face, carrying a loaded tray with a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and tomato plus orange juice, tea, buttered toast and marmalade, she had thought of just about everything.

"Good morning My Lord," she said, her voice matching the lovely smile on her face, "I have started the day in which I mean to carry on, that is, serving you, you will find me attentive, industrious and good humoured, ready for whatever you may wish at any time you may wish."

With that she placed the tray on my lap and disappeared through the door her delightful rear warming my heart and making my eyes glow. A couple of minutes later Monika returned with her own tray and paper serviettes which she deposited on her side table before jumping into bed to join me in breaking our fast.

"Do you have anything specific set for today Sir, anything in which I may participate or any special duty that you wish me to carry out for you?"

"As of this moment nothing Monika," I managed to say when I finished the mouthful of bacon and scrambled egg. "However, something has now come up that might delight you, having not asked me about breakfast but using your own initiative has earned you a good spanking some time today, how do you feel about that?"

"Oooh Sir that is wonderful," she squealed, "I can't wait."

I knew that the mention of a spanking would excite her and would have been willing to wager that already her pussy had become wet at the thought of my hand paddling her delightfully rounded behind at some point during the day.

Done with eating I put my tray on the side table to enjoy my mug of tea before it went cold on me, Monika was not far behind me and putting her tray aside we held hands under the duvet until drinks finished we snuggled underneath it again to cuddle. Such a delightful girl, it wasn't long before we were kissing followed by fondling and some very serious petting. Needless to say that her hand somehow became wrapped around my once again proud cock nor that my fingers had managed to find their way into the wet and welcoming depths of her hot pussy.

Without a word being spoken I moved easily between her legs to spear her perfect and always, it seemed, hungry cunt. We fucked slowly and leisurely, she accommodating me with ease, knees bent and hands clutching my bottom, squeezing in time with my penetrative movements.

Fairly soon the fever took her and she began thrusting upward to meet my thrusts, taking as much of my eight inches as she found possible in this position. "Fuck me now Sir," she gasped at me, her breathing having become more shallow. Oh yes Sir, fuck me hard now, let me feel you fill me to overflowing, as only you can, I want to cumm for you."

Now was the time for me to indulge my own lust and thrusting hard I quickened that pace, a pace that she easily met, thrusting upward to meet me every time.

"Now my little one I moaned, cumm for me now Monika, I am going to cumm too."

Our efforts became faster and harder as we strove to that climax, her strong pussy muscles gripping my cock to ripple up and down its length as it swelled within her, heralding the imminent eruption.