Monika, Submissive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the progression of a few slaps like this, the oooh's and aaah's soon turned into moans and groans, satisfied that she was properly responding I sneaked a peek between her delicious thighs, and yes, her pudenda appeared nicely swollen indicating that my Monika was definitely turned on and the juices appearing in her pussy told me that she might indeed climax if I didn't stop.

Never one to disappoint a lady I switched to using just one hand, cupping it and bringing it down hard, the pink glow became red, then scarlet and lit her up like a stop light, and then the whimpering started, Monika had come close to her orgasm.

My hand rose and fell faster and harder, I could not take my eyes away from her pussy, I swear that it too glowed, if I had not known better I would have said that it grinned at me. Labia distended, pussy opened like a flower, juices bubbling like a well-spring, and there, even her clit had become proud.

"Sir, please give me permission to cumm?" She moaned, "I'm holding back for you Sir."

"Cumm for me Monika, oh my little one cumm for me, you have the sweetest cunt."

Continuing to slap her beautiful bottom I fixed my eyes on that fount of creation to watch my little one orgasm. The vaginal orifice opened up completely only to close again, she did this several times before crying out, "now Sir, I'm cumming for you, oh Sir this is so good." At the same time as she bucked and sawed with the onslaught of her climax, sweet juices poured from her and being the gentleman I like to think I am I dove between her thighs to lap up her sweet liquid, finishing by scooping some from her delicious pussy.

"Stay as you are little one, I am not finished with you yet," going into the bedroom I brought out a very special jar of Tiger Balm, specially made in Singapore for a Diplomat friend of mine who brought it home for me in his diplomatic bag. The ointment was laced with opium, extremely soothing but the balm gave off such heat when applied that it could turn a woman into a ravenous tiger hungry for sex, especially when applied to the clit or pussy lips.

Gently I rubbed in the unction ensuring that I covered every glowing part but avoiding her pussy and her rosebud, I did not want a wildcat on my hands tonight, that would come in its own good time. Wiping my hands on a handy towel I lifted her from the sofa I took her into my arms, cuddling her close, speaking soothing words, stroking her hair and generally letting her know just how wonderful she is.

As soon as she calmed down I led her to bed, tucked her in and went off to make a nice cup of hot chocolate liberally laced with Cointreau. On returning I found her fast asleep clutching the corner of a pillow, I set the mug down on her side table and climbed in beside her without trying to disturb her. Nothing is perfect however and she turned over, "love you," she muttered in her sleep while I sat there drinking my chocolate before sliding down to join her, switching the light off and taking her in my arms.

Sunday passed much the same as the last two days, ending with my driving Monika to the station and seeing her onto the train, I thought it would be a long time till Tuesday classes, but we had exchanged phone numbers, both home and mobile.