Monika, Submissive Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monika I accept the secrets of your heart as identified in these scrolls and your desire to serve me. I shall always honour your feelings and your needs. I will always put your best interests foremost in my dominance over you. You belong to me; thus you are now a part of my body and soul. Your happiness, health and well-being are now in my care and I will thoughtfully tend to them because you are a part of me and part of my destiny."

"Master I accept the conditions of my service and the secrets of your heart as written on these scrolls. I will honour and love you as I serve you to the best of my ability. I will open my heart, mind and body to your will, trusting that you have my best interests in your heart. My submission to you is a gift freely given and shall never become a burden that I must bear. I am now a part of you and will respect you and your dominance over me as our lives and our destinies have become one."

Finished speaking, I leaned forward and clipped the leash to her collar and to my surprise she leaned further down pressing her lips to both of my boots, an act that I felt certain was not part of the ceremony. Gently I tugged on the leash while reaching out for her arm to help her stand, I figured that her legs must be beginning to feel pretty cramped after being in that position for so long.

At this point Rachael brought over two small boxes on a black velvet cushion, taking the maroon box I said, "this is my gift to you, this ring is to be worn on whatever toe that it may fit on your left foot. It is on the left side that the life force flows, the same side as your heart."

"May I put it on now Master, please," she asked, as overjoyed as she had been surprised.

"Yes of course you may, in fact I insist," I answered smiling, "lift your foot onto that chair." As she lifted her foot her pussy came plainly into my view as I knew it would. "Hmmm, nice view," I remarked, slipping the ring onto her second toe from the left, "it looks good there."

Surprisingly she had the decency to blush and I chuckled good humouredly. As we stood again she took the second box, glancing at Rachael, who could barely suppress a giggle.

Taking the flat box she turned to me saying: "My Master this is my gift to you." Opening the little box, I saw nestling inside on a bed of crushed silk, a key that I knew by its appearance was white gold on a rope chain. "Master this is the key that unlocked my heart and soul, laying both bare for your eyes only, I give it to you now as I am your owned property. No other person shall ever have let to any part of my heart or soul other than yourself."

"Thank you my little one, I accept this key in the spirit that it has been given and find it a most appropriate gift, I shall wear it always so that it is close to my heart."

I offered my arm and she linked hers through mine as I led her to the buffet table, I noticed that it had been restocked in our absence but the ice sculpture had begun to look a little sad despite the fans and now the Champagne had been poured also. Although it was late summer the day had turned out to be quite a hot one. The subbies in our group although being dressed ready for whatever might happen, were still able to go out into the sunshine and not be known for what they actually were unless someone recognised the collars they all wore. However, we were off the beaten track. Because Barry's friend didn't smoke anyone who did had to go outside, but that still left a few inside who did not smoke.

As we reached the table I noticed that Monika gave Rachael the eye and looking over noticing that there was a tear in her eye.

"It's...nothing Monika, honestly, I am just so happy for you both, I never saw a Collaring like this before, it has all been so overwhelming, I am so happy that you let me be a part of your so special day. The gifts that I saw you both exchange and the sincerity in your voices and your eyes have shown me just how a proper D/s relationship should be. It all bowled me over, the passion of it all made my composure slip. Today has been pretty emotional for me, but don't let me spoil it for you by being silly, just enjoy."

We laughed and then got stuck into the food that had been prepared for us by her and her Master when suddenly Master I realised that we still had one more task to fulfil. Taking her to one side, whispering, "time for us to consummate our joining my little one."

"Master, I would like nothing better, but for this one time, may I give you an order Sir?"

Surprised at this sudden turn, without thinking I answered yes.

"Thank you Sir, for just this once, please take a seat, I promise you will not be disappointed."

I did as bid and she made sure that I was comfortable, refilling my glass with champagne before taking up a position directly in front of me. She stood there, imprinting an absolutely amazing picture on my mind, her arms hanging down, hands folded in front, legs slightly parted, proudly looking at a point some place behind me. Without warning Monika turned her head to the right and yelled, "hit it."

The stereo burst into life and with the opening bars Monika sprang to life, 'oh my goodness,' I thought, my little one is going to dance for me, how wonderful. As I watched she slowly raised her arms to shoulder height.

Monika loved dancing the Salsa and how much, only I knew, there would be a few surprises in this room today, with her it was simply forget the tango, Salsa is the only dance for her, I was about to be seduced and I knew it.

From the outset it was clear that Monika had been practising, probably since the day that I had told her about her Collaring, I knew that she wanted to surprise me but didn't know that she intended to educate the entire Club at the same time. I figured that the dungeon below would be well used after we retired for the consummation.

I became transfixed as her lithe body moved erotically to the beat of Santana's heady Latin American music, I watched as she started coming to life, writhing sensuously, her hands moving over her body as though they alone knew where they were going and what they were doing.

She moved with a rhythm that was totally in tune with the music, hips gyrating slowly, I had to wonder at the resilience of her smock, how it was able to stay on her nubile body without tearing in some way, such were the exaggerations of her every movement.

As her movements began to speed up, I began to get turned on, despite the constraints of my tight leather slax, if that was her intention, then it sure was working. Monika became wilder and wilder in her movements, more and more extreme, thrashing from side to side, gyrating and spinning like a whirling dervish. I knew this would be turning her on and glancing around saw more than a few semi-erect cocks in the room.

Photographs were being taken by most subbies there although they took good care not to get in her way or that of the official photographers or to come between the two of us.

Monika's hands moved over her body touching now as she moved to the rhythm caressing her breasts, sliding over her hips, accentuating her sexuality openly, offering herself to her Master.

I watched spellbound as her hands slid between the folds of her smock, caressing her naked body underneath, hidden from my view until something I had not expected and the smock flew open to reveal the pure beauty of her heated flesh. Yes, the nipples were hard, like little stalks and the deepest red. Likewise her pudenda, thickly swollen and glistening with her juices. Monika was magnificent and this moment belonged exclusively to her although dedicated to me.

Groans from subbies and Dom's alike rolled through the air like distant thunder. Her small hands moved over her breasts, stopping only to caress and pinch already over heated nipples before straying downward over soft skin to be swallowed by the apex, I swear that she sipped one finger between those pouting lips heavily suffused with heated blood, and who could blame her. My beloved Monika was on fire.

At this point she stumbled very slightly, but quickly maintained her balance, taking nothing from her performance, and this was a performance, one worthy of a King and this day I had become King to my Princess Royal, the absolute centre of her universe, as she was now mine.

The tune was coming to its end now, the crescendo building but watching her I realised that I had been totally unprepared for the finish of her dance. Putting her arms behind her back she shrugged the smock from her body to leave her naked, nipples hard and protruding and the engorged lips of her pussy there for all to see. Monika launched herself at my feet, sprawling before me, lips touching my boot.

"Just for you Master," she whispered breathlessly, "just for you."

I took hold of her shoulders lifting her face to a level with my own. "Look at me Monika, look into my eyes and tell me what you see." I knew that she could see that there were also tears in my eyes, never had I been so proud of anyone nor so humbled at the same time, and then she did something that many a subbie would be afraid to do. She leaned forward and kissed away the tears from the corners of both my eyes before whispering, "Master, I love you."

It was then that I became aware that Rachael also openly cried, so moving and so emotional had been Monika's wondrous display.

Seeing this, Monika turned to me, looked at Rachael, turned back to me and asked, "may I go to her please Master?"

Still a little unable to speak I nodded my assent and took a look around the room to see most of the subbies quietly dabbing at their eyes and a few Dom's actually hugging their charges.

The two girls stood hugging one another, Rachael in her smock and Monika buck naked and for a moment, time stood still, it was a very personal moment.

With my cock still straining in my leathers I stood, coughed and beckoned Monika to come to me. I led her by the elbow in the direction of the bedroom for our consummation, both of us ready for what was still part of the ceremony, in fact I don't think I would be wrong if I said that we were both extremely needful of this part.

I led her down the three steps to the wooden floor where she stood waiting, adopting the perfect pose as I closed the door gently behind us.

"My beloved Master, please sit down," she said, allow this simple girl to undress you."

I moved to a large wicker chair adjacent to the huge four poster seating myself in anticipation.

Another surprise, kneeling before me, again in perfect pose as though waiting for instructions, Monika crossed her hands behind her back and leaning forward kissed up the length of my right boot. Using only her teeth she unsnapped every catch before repeating the process with the other boot. However, she did need both hands to remove them entirely, but finding it difficult she stood, turned her back to me and straddled my thighs, using one hand to lift my leg she easily removed both boots.

This also had the effect of making my cock strain even harder against the captive leather of my tight slax, causing me a modicum of pain in that region. An added bonus was that the view I had of her open pussy had to be seen to be believed, I had never seen her so wet, her cunt just oozed juices that I watched trickle down her thighs.

Unable to stop myself while being presented with this most beautiful of pictures I began to stroke the bottom thus presented to me, ensuring that my fingers became wet without pushing them into her boiling cauldron of lust. She began groaning very softly as I rubbed my wet digit over her perineum and probing a little around the back entrance. I actually felt her shiver, but she remained in position until I stopped caressing this beauty spot.

"Oh Master that felt so good."

With the other hand I pushed hard on her bottom, gaining a moments distance between us. "Enough my sweet Monika, continue undressing me," I commanded.

"Master I belong to only you now and my body is yours to do with as you wish."

Before she could regain her balance and turn around I stood up. She came to me, caressing the silken material of my shirt, I sucked in my breath to enable the smooth removal from within the confines of my slax. Sliding the shirt up my body and over my head, lips and tongue traced patterns over my torso, licking and suckling on the nipples, gently biting, her firm breasts with their flint hard nipples pressing against me. Her breath was hot and her mouth very wet.

I grabbed hold of her hair pulling her upright while releasing it from where it had been so painstakingly piled high above her neck, letting it fall. My mouth found hers and we began again the dance of lust, the prelude to our fucking like wild animals, I knew this was going to be like no other sex that we had ever had, almost as though everything we had previously had been a series of rehearsal for this time. We knew one another's responses in every way.

One arm went around Monika's slender waist to stop her from falling to the floor as she gave herself over to the furore of our burning passion. My free hand found, without difficulty, the proud breasts that were mine for the taking, grabbing a handful of the succulent flesh, my owned flesh, I pinched the nipple hard, hearing her whimper at the treatment I increased the pressure while pulling on the hard nub also. Never had I treated her so roughly, never had I been so like an animal, rutting. Male testosterone oozed from me as my nostrils were invaded with the female pheromones of a woman in heat

I knew that I had to have this woman and now, my cock, doing a presentable imitation of a telegraph pole, needed a hot wet cunt to bury itself into, Monika's cunt. She put her hand on my crutch, feeling the hardness that lay there waiting for her, I had been pretty sure that Monika had wanted to undress me slowly with love and tenderness but the passion and lust of the moment got in the way.

The trembling of her fingers could be felt through the leather as she hurriedly pulled down the zip working my slax and boxers as one over my hips. The hardness of my cock became very apparent as it sprung up right in front of her face. I waited no more, throwing her onto the bed and removing the rest of my clothing.

Both naked now I threw myself onto the huge bed beside her, drawing her into my arms, my lips searching for and finding the flint hard nipples that I drew into my mouth suckling hard before chewing and then biting.

"Oh god yes Master, yes, take me now, I have never been more ready for you."

Quickly I turned her over onto her stomach, "Kneel for me Monika," as she did, there was no preamble, I just drove into the wetness like a fox down a rabbit hole, thrusting hard, fast and as deeply as I could. "Spread your legs, I want to get in deeper, I want to fill you like you have never been filled, I am going to fuck you harder than ever before, you are my bitch now and I am your Master, push your arse back and let me into the depths of your soul."

I had never felt like this in my life, with any woman, my poor Monika with her spread legs and I fucked her like an animal, thrusting hard and deep, filling her completely, however, I was pretty sure that this rough sex had been wanted by her too, time enough for the niceties later, the loving and the tenderness, right now we were both in heat, a lust that would not be denied.

I scooted my right arm around her to find and pinch her clit, my god but it was so prominent, so hard, I had never known it to be this big, I pulled it pinched it, rubbed it and squeezed it, I wanted her to cumm with me, she was so wet, her juices were all over my hand, it was though a tap had been turned on.

My fingers thoroughly lubricated now I pulled them away from her pussy to thrust them into her arse, pushing and twisting, I could feel my own cock in there through the thin membrane is it continued to thrust hard. I could hear the sobs coming from her, the rasping of her breath as she gasped to draw much needed oxygen into tortured lungs.

"Master...please...cumm...with me, I...I can't...hold...back...any...longer," she hissed through clenched teeth. I could feel my cock beginning to swell, pussy muscles rippling up and down its length as she strove to bring me with her, my own breathing became laboured and momentarily freezing I roared as the first spurt of thick, creamy cumm erupted from my cock.

She screamed just one word that I am sure every one of the guests must have heard, "Master," and with that I knew that she was indeed cumming with me, a major orgasm for both of us. Her cunt muscles flexed a thousand times, biting onto my cock as jet after jet flew from the tiny hole. I had never cumm so hard in my life and I don't think that she had either, it was out of this world and as I fought to bring my breathing under control Monika collapsed on the bed, every breath being torn from her lungs, sobbing like a baby between gasps for air, my Monika had gone wildly out of control.

It was only then I came to realise that a wet patch had appeared on the bed, unable to control her bladder she was peeing spontaneously, I don't think that she had even become aware of it yet.

Rolling her to one side I saw that she was indeed peeing, the honey coloured liquid literally poring from her. I put one arm around her, pulling her closer and getting into the warm liquid with her, trying to calm her as she shook in my arms, tears rolling unimpeded from her lovely eyes.

I don't know how long we lay there just cuddling while I whispered loving words to her, but eventually the shaking subsided into a trembling and the trembling into stillness.

"Oh Master that was out of this world, I came so hard, and I have pee'ed myself too, are you happy with me My Lord?"

"I am always happy with you my sweet Monika, but I think we had better hop off this bed, remove the sheet, flip the mattress and take a shower, What do you think?"

"I think it's a good idea Master, especially the bit in the shower, I am still very hot, look, my lips are still swollen, only you can do that to me. Perhaps we can play a little in the shower and then come back and make love like civilised people do, lovingly and tenderly."

"That certainly sounds good to me little one, but before we begin, I want to ask you a question, while you were dressing and whatever, did you notice the plastic sheet under the bed and wonder why it had been put there?"

"To be honest Master I never gave it a second thought, but now that you mention it, why is it there?"

"Once we have turned the mattress you will realise why it is there," I laughed, "Barry and Rachael put it there because they knew that you might need to pee, don't worry about the mattress, it will be taken away and burned, but once we flip it your lovely pee will drip out onto the floor, now lets turn this and be quick about it, before it soaks right through."

Monika ripped off the sheet and together we turned the mattress, fortunately it appeared to be still dry. "I don't know about you little one, but I need a cold drink, I'll just slip out and get something for both of us, Rachel will bring yours, I'm sure that you two will have much to chat about."

"I'm sure we will Master, thank you."

I quickly mounted the three steps and strode naked into the main room to find, as I expected, that everyone had now left, with the exception of Barry and Rachael. Retrieving her cigarettes and lighter I spoke to Rachael who beetled off to find a suitable drink for Monika taking it in to her. I followed a few minutes later with her Master.

"Scotch, Master," she asked softly, not daring to question me.

"No little one, it is Red Bull, I think I need to charge my batteries," we all laughed together, Barry's deep baritone echoing around the sparsely furnished room.