Monique and Simon Ch. 02

Story Info
Monique comes back.
904 words
3.36
28k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 07/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jskickbox
jskickbox
17 Followers

It had been four days since their seismic first encounter, and Monique had been craving Simon's cock ever since. There had been flash pangs of guilt as she interacted with her husband Ed over the course of the week, but her knees would quickly weaken when she recalled the ecstasy she had felt at Simon's loft the previous Sunday.

It was now Thursday evening, and Monique was having dinner with her husband and son at Pizza Hut - Ed's idea of fine dining. She had met them there after work, and she was bored to tears.

That's when her BlackBerry beeped.

"I feel like seeing u again," it said. The sender, Simon.

Monique had been anticipating this for a few days, and her heart skipped a beat when she read it inches away from her family.

She had to think quickly, so she excused herself saying she had to call work. Out in the parking lot, she hit redial.

"Are you looking for company," she asked Simon when he answered.

"I'd like to do more of Sunday," he said.

She had to go. After all, yesterday she had procured a surprise for him. In a huff, she told Ed she had to go back to the office - a computer issue was threatening two weeks worth of work.

"Do you want me to bring pizza back?" Ed asked. Monique didn't answer as she left.

Half an hour later, Monique arrived at his place. She was so horny she was having trouble thinking straight, but she had a surprise for him.

"Hey," Simon greeted her at his door with bedroom eyes.

Monique pushed her way inside and before the door could shut behind her, the two of them were making out passionately up against the wall.

"I've been hungry for this since Sunday," she purred, reaching down inside his pants and freeing his hard, swaying column. Dropping to her knees, she took him inside her mouth and sucked him off, her fingers working his hairless balls. That's when she again remembered her surprise. "I've got something to show you," she gasped between mouthfuls of manhood.

Within seconds they were completely naked and had moved onto the dining room table. Monique revealed her perfectly shaved snatch, waxed a day earlier. "It felt so good getting fucked by you because you're shaved, so I did it," she said, playfully batting her sexy eyes.

"I didn't think fucking you could get any better, but this might do it," answered Simon before locking her in a long, deep kiss. With Monique seated on the edge of the table, she slowly guided his long, thick cock into her. As his manhood penetrated further inside with each increasing groan from Monique, she had the look of a woman in a frenzy.

Soon Simon was fucking her hard, and she reclined back on the table with her face in a state of ecstasy he had never seen before. Her theory on their exfoliated genitals proved correct, the friction of their shaved skin added tenfold to the pleasure. "Oh my god, you fuck so good you hot fucking stud!" Monique screamed betweens loud moans of delight.

Simon was fighting to not to come, but Monique was already there. Twisting and playing with her nipples, she climaxed hard. When Simon briefly pulled out, she ejaculated outwards like a surge from a hose. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," she groaned as her juices sprayed from her pussy.

Taking charge, Simon pulled her off the table and turned her around over it with her sweet ass arched up towards his crotch. Sinking his cock back in stand-up doggy-style, he began rapid-fire thrusts, fucking her with increased gusto. As her moans reached even higher pitched ear-piercing screams, he realized Monique was the hottest fuck he'd ever had. His nine-inch cock completely filled her with each shot, and she physically recoiled each time the head of his rigid member reached the back wall of her vagina.

Simon was just about ready to let go when Monique suddenly pulled away and turned around. "I want to watch you while you come," she gasped, flipping herself again onto her back on the table. Wrapping her long, smooth legs around his ass, she pulled him closer and he sunk his cock back inside her. Simon lifted her legs up around his shoulders and teed off, fucking her senseless.

Just then Monique's BlackBerry, inside her purse on the floor next to the table, started to ring. "I hope that's your fat husband," Simon blurted out as he fucked her like a jackhammer.

The arrogance of his comment put Monique over the top yet again. She began shaking violently and with one last squeal, came again. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she looked like she was having a seizure as she again exploded in passion. With one more groan of his own Simon came too, firstly inside her, then pulling out and deposoting the rest on her stomach and tits. Like their first fuck, again she absentmindedly rubbed his essence all over body as she purred like a cat in an ecstatic state.

After making out on the table for several minutes, they eventually got themselves together, but not before fucking again in the shower. Checking her messages, Monique discovered it indeed was Ed who called. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him," confidently said Simon before kissing Monique goodnight.

jskickbox
jskickbox
17 Followers