Monique-My Big Black Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt and Monique let spouses join in play.
1.5k words
4.34
60.1k
31
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers

pt. 2 Spouse Play

Cheryl and I had just put the kids to bed and finished filling each other in on the day's events concluding that we were both game for group play with the rest of the local family when the telephone rang. It was Monique, she said that Nick would be dropping her off to get her car as she had forgotten she wasn't going to the office in the morning as she had a meeting 50 miles away and needed to drive there.

Mom would watch their kids until Nick returned but had to get back to her house to tend to some stuff.

When Cheryl saw Nick pulling up she ran out to the car and invited both in for a quick drink. Grudgingly Nick accepted knowing his mother in law was waiting. Cheryl hurried back inside and the moment they were both in the door I threw my arms around Monique and Cheryl did the same to Nick.

Monique and Nick must have had a similar talk to the one

Cheryl and I had as there was no resistance. I found my face buried in Monique's tits in seconds. Meanwhile, Cheryl was unzipping my brother in law's pants. He complained, "I can't do this mom is waiting!"

"Just a quick blow job then," Cheryl pleaded. Nick didn't have the chance to say no as her mouth had already covered his black mushroom head. His hand was quickly entangled in Cheryl's blonde hair. His wife and I were quickly stripping one another. Monique even reached down and unclasped Cheryl's bra.

I knew from personal experience what a great cock sucker Cheryl was. Monique and I paused our love making to watch his stiff black cock fuck my wife's mouth. It was so erotic. It didn't take long for him to loose control and fill Cheryl's mouth with spunk. He panted, "Matt I must go! You guys have fun, but it is my turn tomorrow night. Monique I'll see you in a couple of hours."

He zipped his fly and still trying to catch his breath walked out the front door. Suddenly I was alone with two of the sexiest women I knew. It was quite a contrast between Monique and Cheryl. There was my Dark skinned BBW sister next to my pale white wife who is of medium build with a nice round ass and 36c breasts and blue eyes and blonde hair.

I didn't know what to do first or who to do it with. Cheryl suggested we go to the bedroom as she grabbed the baby monitor leading the way. Monique slid between me and Cheryl and ground her ass against the bulge in my pants and put my hands on her tits. We walked to the bedroom like this with my hands cupping my sister's breasts.

There was nothing tentative about our love making even though it was our first time in this threesome. It took Cheryl only a minute to discover that Monique was still producing mother's milk. Monique didn't get the chance to protest as Cheryl and I each were suckling on one of those chocolate boobs earnestly in a matter of seconds.

"Fuck, Monique, I have always wanted you," Cheryl cooed. I was now kissing down Monique's belly leaving her tits to my wife. As I reached the top of Monique's forest of pubic hair I looked up to see the two of them kissing passionately; biting each other's lips and tongues doing a tango. I buried my face in my sister's pussy while fingering my wife's dripping wet slit. I pushed a finger inside both cunts

"Shit yes; do you have a strap-on around here so I can fuck your hot little white ass?" Monique asked Cheryl as my sister's hips were grinding my face. Cheryl said it was in her underwear drawer and they asked me to get it. When I got back things had changed as Monique was now underneath Cheryl eating her pussy.

I put the strap –on in place on Monique's hips fastening it carefully in place. Part of me wanted it used up my ass at that very second; almost mounting it. I softly stroked it and even sucked the head into my mouth before switching my attention to my wife's ass.

Cheryl had already started sucking the ten inch dildo sticking up from her sister-in-law's crotch when my tongue found her puckering rosebud.

She was squirming in delight as both of her holes got complete attention from our hungry mouths. My tongue forced itself deeper and deeper into my wife's tiny rosebud. Slowly it seemed to open like a flower. It was amazing no one said a word as we suddenly found ourselves side by side with Cheryl in the middle.

Cheryl put her thigh on top of my hips allowing us complete access to both of her holes. I kissed her passionately as I slipped my cock deep inside of her pussy. As I moved my mouth down to her neck, kissing and nibbling, I felt her tense as my sister pushed the head of the strap-on into my wife's asshole.

Monique let out a guttural grunt as she worked deeper and deeper inside Cheryl's shittie depths. I pulled my erection back allowing Monique easier entry. Then I felt Monique's hips smack into Cheryl's ass and I knew she was all the way in. I pushed my cock deep into my wife's hot dripping pussy as Monique pull back out.

I could feel the motion of the fake prick through Cheryl's pussy wall. It didn't take long for my sister and I to establish a rhythm. Cheryl was holding on to me tightly fingers clawing into my back as she mumbled incoherently. My hands wandered all over the two hot bodies in front of me as I pounded harder and deeper into Cheryl's twat.

When I resumed kissing her neck it was only to find that Monique was doing the same from the back. Occasionally our tongues met and played momentarily. Cheryl suddenly let out a squeal of ecstasy as she came. Shudder after shudder rocked through her body as I exploded a large load of spunk from my now worn out cock. My wife kissed me passionately as I heard the strap-on pop out of her asshole.

Then rolling over Monique and Cheryl exchanged a hot loving kiss. I excused myself to use the bathroom and recover. They carried on as Cheryl presented Monique with her cream pie as she sucked the dildo into her mouth licking it clean. I snuck to the front room and called my mother. It was time for me to start taking control of this family affair.

My mother thought that if there were a dominant in the clan it would be her. But, she had made a 90 proof confession to me a couple of years earlier about her sexual doubts and fears. At the time I really didn't want to hear it. After all, what son wants to hear about his mother's sex life? Now, I was glad I had as I knew I could control her.

If I could control her the other three would be a breeze as they would do anything she said. I knew that within 24 hours she would tell them that I was in charge. It took me about five minutes to convince her to meet me right after work the next day and if she wanted either Nick's or my cock I was in total charge. Mom put up a bit of an argument but by the end of the call I had her frigging her pussy.

Hanging up the phone I walked back to the bedroom only to find Cheryl ramming the strap-on into Monique's ass. I sat on the side of the bed and played with both ladies tits as Cheryl finished off Monique. Monique glanced up at the clock and realized that Nick would be waiting anxiously as it already been nearly two hours. Quickly Cheryl and I helped my sister find all of her clothes.

As soon as Monique had pulled out of the driveway I grabbed Cheryl by the wrist and dragged her to the bedroom and flung her nude body onto the bed. My wife looked up at me timidly knowing she was in trouble. I smacked her beautiful ass hard and growled, "Did you ask me if you could suck that big black cock?"

"No sir, sorry sir; please forgive me sir. I deserve my punishment sir," Cheryl groveled. My wife is my part-time sub only playing this way a few times a month but we do have rules in place the first of which she violated by sucking cock with out permission. Of course, cheating on me with her brother-in-law violated every rule in the book but I couldn't punish her for that as I was fucking my own sister at the exact same time. We only played around for another half hour or so as we were both drained from all the day's activity. Plans were formulating in my head as Cheryl and I snuggled together as we blissfully fell asleep.

Note: if you are not into gay male stories Pt. 3 can be skipped without adversely affecting your enjoyment of the remainder of the series.

hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers