Monique-My Big Black Sister Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother and Son have hard passionate sex.
1.2k words
4.29
63.4k
26
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,961 Followers

pt. 4 Mother and Son

I had no nmore than gotten back in my car to drive back to my job when I started working on plans for that evening. The realization had come to me that my mother and I were to watch the kids so the threesome could get together. Quickly I pulled out my day planner and started making calls until I got a babysitter. To watch four kids it would cost a pretty penny and I had to move my fun with my mother to her house or a hotel but it would certainly be worth it.

Lucky for me my mother had the house to herself that night. I dropped off Monique at her house and picked up her two kids. Cheryl was waiting for me when I got there and I informed her that mom wanted me to come over so I had hired someone to watch all the kids. We kissed and Cheryl had no more than walked out when the babysitter showed up. Before leaving I ordered pizza for the sitter and those kids old enough to eat it.

Weird thoughts filled my head as I climbed into my car. Here I was about to fuck my own mother and I was horny for the babysitter. But, as I thought about it why shouldn't a 21 year old Latina goddess turn me on. With her jet black hair, brown eyes38c breasts, and a large firm heart shaped ass it was only natural that Vera got my juices flowing. I thought with the smile she gave me maybe I would have to see about seducing her.

Thankfully the closer I got to the house I grew up in the more thoughts switched to my mom's hot body. When I pulled into the driveway I was practically drooling. She had dinner ready for me and as we ate and drank our wine we talked over typical family stuff and old times. It was as if there was nothing special about the evening.

As I cleared away the dishes mom went to the bathroom and came out looking like the slut I was hoping to see. I handed her a glass of wine which disappeared in seconds then pulled her into my arms kissing her with rare aggressiveness. I bit her lips and tongue as the kiss became almost violent. As we kissed I ground my crotch against her and kneaded her rump like putty.

Grabbing her shoulders I shoved my mother against the wall then looking her deep in the eyes I smashed her breasts against her ribs. She gave me a slight smile seeming uncertain of the next move. Releasing her I then snapped her head back by her hair and bit very hard into the side of her neck and demanded, "Is this sluttie body mine, all mine, for whatever I want to do with it from now on my big sluttie mommy?"

"Gawd yes, Fuck I don't care I just want your fucking cock and will do about anything to get the mother fucker," she panted. I know this isn't how a mother usually talks to her son but my mother is one of a kind. After all it wasn't atypical for Monique and I to hear her screaming encouragement at the top of her lungs when she was having sex; not caring who heard her.

"Now strip me mommy," I demanded As soon as I let go of her she worked feverishly at ripping off my clothing. I bet I was nude in less than a minute. I put her hand on my cock and pointed to her bedroom. Understanding what I wanted my mother led me down the hallway. There was a large lump in my throat as I watched the sway of her massive ass.

As soon as we got to the bed I pulled her on top of me. I reveled in the feeling of her large soft body on top of me in the very bed in which I was conceived. I kissed her hard and resumed biting her wherever my mouth could reach. My hands caressed and fondled her through the silk and lace of her nightie. I rolled us over and ripped off the flimsy gown and buried my face between her melons while holding her hands up beside her head against the mattress.

"Now do you believe that you are my sexual property mommy?" I asked as I bit into her fleshy breast. Excitedly I nipped and licked all over her chest and armpits. She squirmed under my ceaseless attack. It was pure heaven licking her sweat and body oils from the under side of her huge tits where pools of it had formed between them and her basketball sized belly. Feverishly I lick while pushing the globes out of the way with my knee against her crotch. She had already started slowly humping it.

"Fuck yes I am fucking yours; anytime and anyplace. Now, Matt, I need you to fuck my pussy right now; I cannot wait any longer. Please fuck me," she pleaded. As much as I wanted to fully control her I could not resist her pleas and tore off her panties. My mother instantly spread her legs wide and lifted her hips up in an open invitation.

A loud gasp came from her as I plunged my full seven inches deep into her twat. For all the fun we had the day before this was my first time to fuck my mother's pussy. I could not believe how tight she was after having two kids and being 50 years old and obviously sexually active.

"For a fucking slut like you I can't believe how fucking tight your puss is; Gawd mom Your pussy is so fucking hot and so damn sexy, fuck yes," I groaned. She wrapped her legs around my thighs and dug her nails into my ass. I pinned her hands back to the bed as my pounding became more and more furious. The bed was squeaking loudly under the wild fucking.

"Mother fucker, fuck me Hard, give me your seed; fill me up; fuck your mommy like a slut,"she urged me as sweat formed between our bellies. I could feel her erect nipples rub across my chest with each thrust. I was on fire. Our moans and groans got louder and louder as we both uttered more and more curse words at each other.

We yelled simultaneously that we were cumming. My cum shot from my cock like a bullet as I felt my balls bathed in my mom's honey. It was one of the best fucks I can ever remember. I slid out and licked the sweat from her belly then ordered her to clean the cum from my cock. Not only did she do a terrific job but my cock was hard again in no time.

We spent the next two hours doing whatever came to my mind including a repeat performance of ass fucking. My mother is a very hot lover and had me hard and cumming the whole time. After sucking on her tits and belly one last time I got dressed and hurried back to my house before the babysitting bill got outrageous.

hotpup
hotpup
1,961 Followers