Monique-My Big Black Sister Ch. 06

Story Info
Hot times again with Monique.
1.5k words
4.16
45.9k
18
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers

pt. 6 Hot Sister

As I sat beside my sister on the ride to work I remembered what had started all of this just a couple of days earlier. I smiled over at Monique and she smiled back at me with her shimmering white teeth against her beautiful brown face. I looked her over and my eyes soon focused on the deep cleavage that her v-neck blouse provided me. I spotted a turnoff and whipped the car off the highway into a nearby park.

Killing the engine I dove for her kissing her animalistic ally. My hands mauled her luscious breasts. Hungrily Monique kissed me back caressing my back and ass. Our passion was as great as it was our first time. My feelings for my sister were strong and unrelenting. Coming up for air she gasped, "Matt, I can't be late for work. We've got to put this on hold. We need to find time quickly though as I need your sweet white cock!"

"Meet me at my office at noon and I'll find a place to fuck your steamy pussy hard and good like you deserve. I can hardly wait to get your black ass naked," I moaned back at her. We kissed again. Monique pointed out that we were in my car. So, I told her that I would drive to my office and let her have the car. After one last grope and kiss I sped back onto the highway and gave her a lustful look as I got out of the vehicle.

For the next four and a half hours I had trouble concentrating on my work. While play with Nick, Cheryl, and my mother was wonderful there was no doubt that my sister and had an extra special connection. We had masturbated about one another for over a decade. We also both understood that our physical relationship would not replace either of our marriages as our spouses were special to us as well in a different sort of way that is hard to explain.

It only took me ten minutes to check with personnel to reserve a vacant office that I could use for an meeting over the lunch hour. The office had been vacated when one of the vice presidents had been caught embezzling money from the company and he hadn't been replaced yet. I got the key at 11:30 and checked the place out.

The guy had not spared any of the company's money in fixing up the place. To my surprise one of the couches was a top of the line hide-a-bed. I pulled it out and made the bed with pillows and sheets from a nearby closet. I called Monique and told her where to come when she got to my building and assured her she would have no trouble parking as my car had a company parking tag.

My sister must have snuck out early as she knocked on the door at 12:05. We fell into each other's arms groping like long lost lover's. Monique gasped when she saw the fully made bed. I gave her a sly smile as she chided, "What kind of company do you work for little brother that provides beds for you to do whatever with each other."

I told her the story as I got her a drink and she handed me a Cheeseburger. We devoured the food in about two minutes. While we undressed each other quickly our love making was not as desperate as it had been that first time when we started in her car. Monique got into bed before I did and look ravishing; good enough to eat.

So, as I slid in beside her that is exactly what I did. I started with her ear tonguing and nibbling all over it. Quickly our mouths met as we kissed torridly biting each other's lips and tongues. Then I laid her back and virtually attacked her shoulders and then her ample breasts. My sister was already cooing and clawing her fingernails on my back.

I loved sucking her fat nipples into my mouth and biting first one and then the other as I flicked my tongue across the point. I had forgotten that she was still lactating when her milk began flowing down my throat. She whispered this is the last time for the milk Matt; it is time to let them dry up."

"Ah sis, I understand but I'll sure miss the special treat," I conceded as I sucked even harder drinking all I could get. Once I had my fill I moved my attention to her full round belly. Few guys really appreciate how sensual a big round belly can be. The skin soft like a pillow and the belly button so deep.

I loved tongue fucking Monique's belly button. It did not take long for me to cover her belly with licks and kisses. I didn't bite her there as it was the one part of her body she didn't like to have teeth sunk into. Finally my chin reached her thick forest of pubic hair and her back arched urging me lower. Then she pushed on my head impatiently.

I kissed the top of her inner thighs as her dark brown thighs melted away from her beautiful pussy. I just had to pause momentarily to admire it as I really hadn't taken the time on previous occasions to enjoy the view. As soon as my mouth touched her lips she began slowly rubbing her pussy in my face. Urgently my tongue scooped up her flowing honey. Cupping my hands under her ass I lapped at her hungrily.

But, I knew what she really needed more than me eating her honey pot out. So, I quickly switched my attention to her clit. First, I flicked my tongue all around it then over her tiny piss hole. I heard her gasp and feverishly I gave her clit a tongue lashing. My tongue was a blur on her hot button before I drew it between my lips and sucked.

Her hands were now clamped on the back of my head pushing me tighter to her body as I scraped my teeth over the clit. Her body violently shuddered when I bit into her clit and flicked my tongue over the piss hole. Cunt honey flowed out of her pussy like a river as she kept shuddering and shivering while tremors racked through her body.

Suddenly her entire body went limp and she pushed my head from her crotch. I moved away and began to recuperate when my sibling pushed me onto my back and in a matter of seconds had swallowed my member whole. Her attention to my cock was marvelous as in mere seconds I thought I would loose all control.

Monique's snake-like tongue slithered all around my flagpole as her full lips rode the member up and down the full length of the shaft. She expertly used one hand to juggle and squeeze my testicles and the other to finger my ass hole. Needless to say, it took only a minute or two for me to shoot a couple of large loads into her throat.

I was so into Monique that I hadn't noticed the condom my sister brought with her to bed. She had no more than taken her mouth from my cock when she began rolling the condom down my length. As she did this she whispered, "Brother, I want you to fuck your sister hard and deep!"

"Monique you can count on it; I won't disappoint as I seek to satisfy," I answered still panting. I watched as this big beautiful woman lowered her pussy onto my member slowly. It was as if she was swallowing it up as my cock was sucked in deeper and deeper into her heavenly hole. I grasped her hips and pushed my member up to meet the thrust of her hips.

My sister arched her back and began riding me hard causing her breasts to bounce out of control. Every now and then a droplet of milk would come out striking me in the belly which I quickly collected on my finger and licked up. Soon our hips were crashing together and sweat poured from our bodies. We fucked harder and deeper. The bed frame squeaked in protest as she slammed down on my pelvis.

Since we couldn't make a mess out of the office I resisted playing with those mammoth globes as we didn't want ourselves or the sheets covered in her mother's milk. Instead I caressed her tummy and big ass as she rode my cock even harder and faster. Deep grunts came from deep inside me as I tossed my head from side to side.

Our fucking seemed like it lasted for hours but in reality it was less than five minutes until Monique collapsed onto my body as she tried to catch her breath. We kissed tenderly as I caressed her back lovingly until she glanced at the clock and saw how late it was. We jumped out of that bed as if shocked by a bolt of lightning.

We raced around taking turns in the bathroom, cleaning up the office, and getting our clothes back on. We gave each other one last deep romantic kiss and scurried back to our respective jobs. The only thing left to do on my agenda was to orchestrate a family orgy.

hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers