Monique-My Big Black Sister Ch. 07

Story Info
the family orgy with mom, sis, and spouses.
1k words
4.21
45.8k
19

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,963 Followers

pt. 7 Family Time

I called up my mother, Nick, Cheryl, and Monique and told them to come over for family dinner the next night. I mentioned nothing about having hired Vera to watch the kids at Monique's house or about sexual activity. I thought a Saturday night would give us lots of playtime. When I called Vera to make the arrangements I also asked her to meet me at my rendezvous office Sunday afternoon.

Cheryl had given me permission to have a tryst with Vera when I told her about what Vera's babysitting charges were as long as if when Cheryl found a guy she wanted to take to bed I wouldn't stop her. I eagerly agreed as it was the fair thing. .

That Friday night was a typical night around all of our homes as we spent traditional time with our families giving special attention to our kids. On Saturday Cheryl and I took the kids to the park and on the way home I stopped for fast food for the kids. Cheryl wondered about that but only gave me a funny look; the real purpose of the evening hadn't clicked yet.

After the kids ate I drove straight over to Monique and Nick's house as Vera was just pulling into the driveway. Vera took our kids right from the car and into their house. I stopped for Chinese take out on the way home. Quickly I got everything ready. I assumed that Nick and Monique had figured out what was happening as I called them a couple of hours earlier telling them that I had hired Vera and to go ahead and feed their children.

As far as I knew my mother was still in the dark about my plans for the evening. As we gathered everyone played it cool not wanting to make an incorrect assumption. Both mom and Nick brought wine which when combined with what Cheryl and I had bought meant the drinks were flowing fast loosening up any inhibitions remaining from the five of us. We ate and laughed and carried on for nearly an hour.

"We have Vera for four more hours I am sure we can find some way to entertain each other. And, I know just what is going to happen here tonight. Tonight is a free for all of nastiness, an orgy if you like that term. There are only two rules. First, I get first choice of a partner whenever I choose to demand it. Second, no one can quit until their mouth has licked every hole and cock of the other four people. Nick help me move the furniture in the front room while the gals remove their pants and shirts," I demanded coolly.

We left the dishes on the table except the ladies grabbed the glasses and wine and brought them with them to the front room wearing only their underclothes. There were a few nervous seconds as nobody seemed to know how to get it all started. I grabbed my mom and kissed her and suddenly we were all on the floor.

Cheryl was grinding her tits in Nick's face as Monique went down on my cock as I continued to sensually kiss my own mother and fondle her tits. Seconds later I had mom's bra off and was fingering her ass hole under her granny panties. I reached over and yanked on Nick's cock causing my brother in law to moan.

The first pussy I took that night was Monique's. It had to be her as she had gotten all of this action started by squeezing my thigh that day in the car. Seeing Monique being plowed from behind Cheryl presented her with her pussy. Monique eagerly dug into my wife's pussy as my cock plunged to the hilt in hmy sister's twat.

A few feet away my mother was riding Nick's cock cussing like a sailor. All five of us cumming within a few seconds of one another. Nick and I traded places as he ate the cream pie from his wife while I did the same with my mom.

I had hoped that Nick and I would have the strength to plug every hole with our cocks. Much to my surprise we managed this feat but our cocks wouldn't come back to life for awhile after that. It was a glorious night I had not eaten so much pussy and tongue fucked so many asses ever before. The great thing about it was I loved all of these partners each in a little different way but I loved them.

As we slowly put our clothes back on and exchanged one final kiss I told Nick and Monique about Vera's babysitting terms. Both of them were shocked but concluded they were not going to pay the $100.00 fee. Nick and Monique gave each other knowing looks as we all knew that Nick didn't have enough in him to cream Vera's breasts and Cheryl would be having the babysitter tittie fucking her slit.

Cheryl and I almost forgot that our kids were over at Monique's house. Yawning I scooped up my keys and picked them up while Cheryl cleaned up the dinner mess. When we laid down neither of us had the strength to do anything but exchange a quick kiss and fall into a deep sleep.

Unfortunately Cheryl and I didn't get the chance to do anything the next morning as our oldest came into our bedroom around 8:00. A very small part of me was glad as I would have more sexual energy for Vera and again for Cheryl that night. I relaxed and had fun with my family until both kids were down for their afternoon nap and left for my 1:00 rendezvous. Cheryl kissed me and reassured me she was fine with me and Vera but reminded me that she had my consent to sleep with a guy if she wished to.

What she said made me a bit nervous. Was she trying to stop me subversively or did she already have a guy in mind. As I started to turn away I shook these thoughts from my head as it didn't matter as our deal was done. Suddenly she reassured me as she grabbed my cock through my pants, "Save some of this for me you sexy man!"

hotpup
hotpup
1,963 Followers