Monique's Spa

Story Info
Neighbour takes advantage.
4.5k words
4.04
118.5k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightowl
nightowl
43 Followers

Her nipples stuck right out! I guess that's what I liked most about Monique.

I'd been in the spa with her twice, nothing happened.

She wore Bikinis and her husband Terry was in the Spa with us.

Her Rose coloured nipples poked at the wet fabric of as if they were trying to burrow their way through her Bikini top.

She new I was looking at her and, I think she liked being looked at, she kept catching my stare and smiling back.

"A bit of a tease," I thought.

She wasn't too tall, but well built, nice tits and a nice cute arse. When she climbed out of the spa to get a drink I could see through her wet Bikinis. She'd trimmed her pubic hair down to be well hidden by her bathers.

Her nipples were like little volcanoes jutting out against the wet fabric.

God how I wanted to fuck her!

I knew she was hot, she was such a noisy fuck! Terry and Monique would screw for hours in the spa. I could hear them through the fence. If I looked over the top of the fence I could see there heads and shoulders but I thought it was too risky too have a good peek, they were mostly hidden by thick bushes anyhow.

Terry worked offshore on an oil- rig. He'd go away for two weeks at a time, then he'd come back, I'd know when, you could hear the spa bubbling away and if you wanted to, down by the fence you could hear Monique's cries of ecstasy filtering through the night.

Did I mention she had lovely blond hair? Anyway to get to the point, I wanted to borrow Terry's chain saw, I thought he'd come back early, as the night before Monique had put on an outstanding performance in the spa.

I knocked on the door and Monique answered,

"Hi Monique, I just wanted to borrow Terry's chainsaw." I asked.

Monique seemed a little confused, she replied,

"I think you'd better wait until Terry comes back on Monday, he's a bit fussy about lending his chainsaw, one of his mates snapped the chain last time."

I was puzzled, without thinking I kind of blurted out,

"But I heard you in the spa last night!"

The look on her face changed immediately to shock,

"Oh no," she replied, "That was only me… I was washing my hair… I mean I was washing the salt-water out of my hair, I'd been for a swim down the beach and it was all sticky."

She regained her composure but the blush stayed on her face. She peered at me like a cat with her gorgeous green eyes.

"Okay then, I guess I'll come over on Monday."

I could tell she didn't want me hanging about so I said goodbye and wandered back home. As soon as I'd turned to walk away, it hit me, I could feel my ears burn,

"My God… She was fucking someone else!"

I couldn't wait to get home and take a drink of Gin. My devious thoughts were giving me a raging hard on and junior was pressing painfully against my jocks trying to find a way out. That fucking snake of mine had a mind of it's own! It controlled me and I knew it.

"That bitch, that horny bitch, how could I get to fuck her as well? Wait a minute," I thought, "Why was she so anxious to get rid of me?"

We were usually pretty friendly but today she was odd, anxious.

"Maybe that bastard is still in her house!" I realized.

I sat out on my balcony. Gin in hand, fairly well hidden behind a palm. It didn't take long for Monique to appear.

She came out of her front door and peered about, looking for me I guess.

She moved back inside. A few seconds later a young guy slinked off across her lawn away from my place.

I recognized him straight away, it was Greg, that skinny bastard! Fuck!!

I was spinning out. I knew Greg and Terry had had a serious falling out, nearly a punch up because Greg wouldn't pay for the chainsaw blade he'd ruined, the tight prick.

So it was Greg who was pumping beautiful Monique last night, no wonder he was skinny, he'd given her a good work out, must have lost another Kilo or two.

I'm not dumb, ideas came to me thick and fast. If only I could blackmail young Monique maybe I could get a fuck out of her!

How to pull it off? I was dying to get into her pants.

Jesus if that pencil dick Greg could bone her then so could I!

I drank too much Gin and Tonic that day and passed out. I woke up about midnight and remembered Monique, Junior took to stretching my jocks. I'd had a thousand fantasies about that girl and now a few of them came flooding back to me.

I figured I'd approach Monique carefully. I didn't want to frighten her off or get on the wrong side of her. Maybe I'd just ask her straight out, like I was curious as to why she chose Greg and not me for her fling?

I made another drink, it made me hornier, so I drank some more and that made it worse, so I drank some more and soon I was pissed again.

What to do? The booze gave me some courage. It seemed like a good idea at the time, I walked out the door and over to Monique's.

I rang the doorbell and waited, Christ I wanted a piss, no one answered, then I realized the house was dark.

"What time was it? Fuck, 1.30… she'd be asleep."

I was about to leave when the door swung open and there she was, scowling at me in my drunken stupor and yet still as foxy as ever. She'd wrapped something around herself that looked like silk to me. She was holding it closed with her arms folded across her chest.

"What are you doing here," she asked. "You look a bit under the weather!"

"Well Monique," I slurred, "I just wanted to use your spa… you see I've got salty hair and I want to rinse the salt out!"

"Christ I'm a moron," I thought to myself, "That sounded really weird to me, even in my semi intoxicated state!"

Monique got a kind of panicked look across her face, she stepped back and replied,

"Okay Max, I guess you'd better come in."

I thought that was pretty odd, letting me in at that time of night, but then I think the salt- water bullshit had spun her out!

I followed her down the hall. Suddenly she turned around, my eyes were glued on her tender arse. She smiled, maybe she felt a little more in control.

"Would you like some Coffee, I think you could certainly use some!"

I knew what I could use and it wasn't Coffee.

"No thanks Monique, I'd love a Gin and Tonic though, why don't you have one as well?"

I knew Monique fancied Gin, the old leg opener.

"No, it's too late Max, now, what are you really hear for?" She smiled at me curiously.

Sometimes in your life you just have to grasp the bull by the horns, Junior in his wisdom thought it was time, he made me say it,

"Monique I've come over to fuck your brains out."

That rocked her.

"I think you better go home Max, you're too drunk."

I didn't budge,

"Come on, just one drink and then I'll go, I promise!"

I was lucky Monique had a good sense of humor and maybe a little lucky that I'd rattled her assuredness with that dumb salt-water story!

"Okay then," she sighed, "Just one and then you've got to go!"

I poured hers, and of course it was a strong one, it didn't take much to get Monique high. I'd seen how loose she got after only a couple of drinks.

We clinked our glasses, and drank up. It surprised me how fast Monique drank, maybe that's why she gets so out of control. I made another couple of drinks, stronger this time!

"Come on let's drink these in the spa," I suggested.

"No way!" she answered.

I Insisted and dragged her by the hand. She could sense I was a little out of control and I think she wanted to humor me. I got her to the spa but couldn't get her up over the side.

"I haven't got any bathers on," she squealed.

"I haven't got any either, that's not going to stop me!"

I took off my t-shirt and started to drop my shorts.

"Wait she cried, I'll get you some of Terry's Speedos."

She came back and handed me the bathers, then I dropped my pants and put on the Speedos, right in front of her! Junior was behaving himself at the time though perhaps still a little pumped from the previous day's erection.

She saw the evil thing, it must have impressed her, she quickly turned away.

"I don't know what's got into you tonight, you're acting so differently, kind of like a crazy man… I'm getting change inside." She turned to go and then turned back, I could see she was in conflict.

"Max, I don't know if this is such a good idea."

"Come on in, you need some fun in your life," I said, "Terrys not back till Monday and your hair looks a bit salty too."

She disappeared from view and reappeared a minute later. She was gorgeous, that Bikini was gorgeous and those gorgeous tits, well Junior was on the prowl, he'd simply taken in the complete sweet package, she was stunning!

I stood up to help her in, she noticed Junior misbehaving, he made himself obvious.

The beast was something like 8 inches long, strong and healthy, I should have drawn a smiley face on his sculptured head.

"I'm not getting in with that thing." She laughed. But it was too late, I had hold of her and pulled her up and over the edge of the spa and into the warm bubbly water. She slid away and glared at me from the other corner of the spa.

"Max, you're a maniac, I don't know what's got into you tonight!"

Before I could think of a better way of approaching the subject, It blurted out,

"Well I know what got into you last night!"

Monique was not amused, "Shit had I blown my chance?"

"Don't be so rude, nothing got into me last night, what are you talking about?"

"Don't worry Monique, I can keep a secret."

"What secret Max, I don't have any secrets!"

I hit her with it,

"I saw Greg leaving this morning after I came over."

Monique was silent, I went over to her,

"I know you screwed him in this spa last night."

Her face went hard, "Max you don't know anything… because nothing happened."

"Monique, you don't have to lie to me, I wouldn't care if you had ten lovers!" I replied,

"Look Max, nothing happened, Greg and I just talked."

She was caught in the headlights now. I gambled,

"I saw you through the bushes screwing him in the spa!'

Monique's face grew crimson,

"Alright Max, I think you had better go now!"

She went to climb out of the spa.

The way out was right by me. I grabbed her by the arms and held her tight,

"Monique, I don't want to upset you, I just wanted to know why you'd choose Greg and not me."

She was panting like a trapped animal, I felt her go still. She turned to me looking downcast.

"I couldn't help it… it only happened the one time, please don't say anything to Terry."

"Okay, okay, I won't say anything, but tell me how it happened." I held her close, my arm slipping around her back, consoling her.

Monique continued, "Greg came over about the chainsaw… I was in the spa."

Tears were in her eyes now and I knew I was going to get the whole story!

She went on,

"He gave me a joint to smoke and it was really strong, it made me dizzy and I nearly passed out.

I was in the spa and he was sitting there, I told him the pot was too strong and I had to get out of the spa, he helped me out and I was shaking, then he said for me to get back in the spa where it was warm and he got in with me. The next thing I knew he was holding me and then he started kissing me. I wanted him to stop, but he wouldn't. It was really weird, the pot confused me, I didn't know what to do, it seemed like it was Terry kissing me, he just kept kissing me and wouldn't stop.

Monique stopped talking, was that the end of the confession? I didn't think so!

"Don't be embarrassed Monique, tell me what happened next?"

Monique got her breath back and went on.

"I really don't know what happened, I remember telling him he kissed just like Terrry, then he had taken off his clothes and the next thing I knew he was undoing my top, I tried to stop him but then he yanked my bottom off so I grabbed that and then he got my top right off and started kissing my boobs. I tried to stop him but then he pulled the bottom of my bikini right down."

Monique had stopped again.

"How did he get to make love to you, he wasn't forcing you when I looked."

She thought for a while,

"It's hard to explain, I think it was something to do with the pot," she paused, "Somehow he made me think he was Terry, he kept on saying things like. 'Is this How Terry kisses you? Is this how Terry Touches You?' I was so confused."

She laughed,

"Later he kept on saying is this how Terry fucks you, is this how Terry fucks you?

"But how did he get you started?" I asked.

"Well, he kept pushing me up against the wall and up onto the edge of the spa and then he would suck on my nipples. So I would try to get back down under the water.

He kept doing this and still kissing me, one time when I came down in the spa he pushed his thing into me before I could stop him… and then he did it to me, I couldn't stop him."

She looked as if she was going to start crying again.

"Don't worry, you're secrets safe with me," I lied.

"But how did he get you so turned on, you know when I saw you fucking him, you were really out of control!"

She looked so embarrassed, I thought she wasn't going to answer, but then she did.

"I know, I know it was wrong and it shouldn't have happened and it won't ever happen again, I'm sure it must have been the pot… it was the pot, and, well just the feeling inside of me… after a while I thought it was Terry. So I guess my body just took over… Terrys away, and I haven't done it for ages… before I knew it I was making love to him just like I do with Terry."

"Christ Monique, Terry will be so pissed off if he finds out, you know he hates Greg because of that chainsaw business."

"Please don't say anything to him, you won't, will you Max, please!"

I gave her a knowing look.

"Monique I'm just so pissed off that it was that creep Greg and not me, you know how much I like you and I know how much you like sex… well do you think we could do it?"

Monique laughed at me, "No way Max, you're a nice guy, but Jesus, you live right next door and you're Terry's friend… and you're too old for me!"

She smiled, "And another thing I've seen how big your thing is and I know it wouldn't fit!"

She could feel Junior starting to press up against her again and she tried to pull away. As she turned I freed the bow at the back of her Bikinis and pulled her top away.

"Monique, you're so beautiful, just let me look at you."

I figured Monique had a thing about being looked at.

At first she tried to cover her nipples but I started to lower her pants.

"NO, no wait, don't do that. I'll give you a look."

I was stunned, I couldn't believe the way it was working out.

Monique slowly took her hands away, she wasn't shy. I bent down and took a long nipple in my mouth. She tried to pull back but I held her firmly with her arms behind her back.

"Please Max, that's enough… please stop it now!"

There was no way I was going to stop now and I wondered if she new that.

I kissed her firmly on the lips and she held the kiss, not returning it but not putting up a strong resistance either.

I slid my thumbs into her bikini and lowered her pants about to her knees before she broke loose and started to abuse me. She told me to go home and that I should be ashamed of myself! Well that sort of abuse just stirs me up. I continued trying to rip off those pants, but she was getting mad at me.

I chased her to the other side of the pool.

"Calm down Monique, I'm not going to rape you, I think you're gorgeous."

Monique stood with her arms folded, her perky nipples peering over her forearms.

"I'm not going to screw you Max and that's that!" She stared at me, "So, please leave me alone. And don't you tell Terry anything!"

"Okay," I replied, "On one condition."

"What's that?" she asked.

"Please just let me see your cunt."

She cracked a smile "No way Max."

"Don't make me tell Terry!" I joked.

Monique stood there silently looking beautiful, her eyes fixed on mine… slowly her hands traveled to her Bikini bottom and I watched intently as she lowered under the bubbling water. I moved closer.

"Okay Max that's enough of a look for you!"

I grasped her around the waist and lifted her up onto the edge of the spa.

"Please don't." She squirmed.

"But Monique," I replied, "I've got to!"

I pushed her legs further apart.

Monique tried to push me away, after a few attempts, her struggles grew less, she was strangely silent now.

I could feel her eyes following mine down to her crutch. I moved closer to it. She tensed at the touch of my tongue, then relaxed opening her thighs. I licked and teased, She cried and I continued licking.

She was moist and groaning.

"Monique I've got to fuck you," I pleaded.

"Please don't Max, Terry would kill me."

"Let me do it or I will have to tell him!"

I continued, "Don't make me do that."

"No, Max no, its not right, I can't let you do it."

She was crying.

I went back between her legs she stopped crying, she was groaning.

I pulled her down from the edge and onto the top of Junior, holding her legs far apart.

She screamed "No!"

I went back to my game, "Don't make me tell Terry!"

I kissed her savagely, the head of my tool almost covered by her sweet pussy!

"Kiss me like you kiss Terry or I will tell… kiss me."

She kissed back.

I gave a little shove, she tried to push off me.

I bit a nipple and she threw her head back, she became quiet.

I thrust further upward, Monique groaned loudly, Junior was going in!

She tried to hold me out with her thighs, I bit her other nipple, her thighs relaxed, I thrust deeper and again she cried out.

I pushed, she was small down there, this surprised me considering her love of sex

She looked wildly into my eyes. Suddenly she pushed up off me,

"Christ you're too big Max, I told you you're too big for me."

I slid my hands down to her hips and dragged her back onto me.

"No Max please don't make do this to me."

With a savage thrust I was completely in her warmth, as far as Junior could reach.

She threw back her head and moaned like a sore animal.

I was inside of her, at last, it was an amazing sensation.

Slowly I moved back and then slowly up lifting her above the water, impaled on Junior.

Her hands went around my neck for support.

I started to fuck her in earnest, her eyes rolled back. I thrust again and again.

She fitted well.

The look in her eyes told me she was excited but angry.

I thrust faster and faster, the impact lifting her up out of the water.

Monique clawed my shoulders, she started to groan and pant.

I fucked her harder and made her moan louder, she threw her head from side to side, her eyes glazed. Monique was out of control.

I had to fuck her harder and harder as I couldn't cum as easily as usual, the alcohol was having a bad effect. I needed to cum badly!

Monique was almost screaming in ecstasy, she was starting to cum. I fucked her as rapidly as I could slapping into her cunt.

She orgasmed, scratching at me "You bastard, you bastard… ooh, I'm coming!"

Junior tried to get right inside her, pushing and pumping shooting his load far into her as I jerked to a standstill.

She held her legs around me and looked into my eyes and panted,

"I've never felt anything like that… it's so huge!

I moved slowly and gently in her, her thighs high around my torso, we looked into each others eyes. She peaked again, howling, almost passing out.

We came back down to earth after an incredible sexual high. Monique was pushing me away again.

She looked at me in contempt,

"You have got to go now." There was a certain coldness in her voice.

This time I let her out of the spa. I was out of the spa myself when she came back.

Monique had on a black silk robe, she walked me up the hallway and stopped near the front door,

"Goodnight," she said.

nightowl
nightowl
43 Followers
12