MONK: Sharona Gets Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still wet from Natalie (she was a "gusher") , so he figured that was enough lube . "It's not like I haven't been in that hole before," he thought to himself. As he kneeled behind her, Randy began to slowly push his kielbasa past her sphincter and into her colon.

Adrian began to pick up the pace again; and Sharona threw her head back and moaned : "Oh my God!"

She shuddered with one of the biggest orgasms of her life, as she was absolutely , completely stuffed with cock. Her holes were stretched to their limits, and she couldn't believe how full she felt. "Fuck me, fuck me hard," she yelled. She couldn't get enough of their cocks.

She thought to herself that Heaven couldn't be any better than this. Monk could feel Randy's cock thrusting against his, separated only by a thin layer of skin; and yet he didn't really mind; he was thoroughly enjoying fucking Sharona as hard as he could. They continued to drive themselves deep inside Sharona, stretching her to her limits, until simultaneously they rammed their cocks into her as hard as they could and held there. They could feel each others cock twitching and jerking as they flooded Sharona's holes. She was plugged so completely that, for the moment, not a drop of cum leaked out.

This didn't last, however, as soon as Randy pulled out of her asshole and lay down beside them; fluid started running out of her like a faucet. When Sharona pried herself up and off of Adrian's still-hard cock, his jism drooled out of her pussy like syrup out of a bottle.

She immediately cried out. "I'm not sleeping on the wet spot."

She turned to Adrian and said, "If I had known you were hung like that I would have asked for my Christmas bonuses in sex instead of cash."

Monk smiled; then frowned and said, "wait a minute...I never gave you a Christmas bonus."

A huge grin crossed Sharona's face as she asked, " do you remember those checks for S.F. Inc. you signed every December," knowing that his memory was flawless.

Monk replied, " yes,of course, San Francisco Inc.; they support the arts and museums...things Trudy adored."

She laughed, " you just assumed it was San Francisco Inc., when actually it was Sharona Fleming Inc.!"

He paused for a moment; broke into a big smile and turning to Randy , stated: "arrest her Randy...for fraud."

Randy sat up and laughed, " oh I'll be putting the cuffs on her alright."

Randy glanced between Sharona's legs as she sat on the bed and noticed that her holes were finally starting to close up after the stretching they were subjected to.

Monk stood, put on one of the hotel's complimentary robes and heading out of the room remarked, " you can stay in this room tonight if you wish; I'm going to Natalie's room. I don't want my angel to wake up alone."

Sharona nodded and purred to Randy, " let's go back to our room; there's no wet spot in our bed...yet."


All feedback; positive or negative ; is appreciated. I wrote this story because of feedback.

12