Monkey Mia

Story Info
An isolated beach in Western Australia.
937 words
3.93
16.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd made the plans. We'd meet at Perth Airport and fly to Port Hedland and then charter a helicopter to take us to isolated Monkey Mia beach. At last the day has come.

As the Cessna landed on the beach we could see that we were alone. We jumped down and waved the pilot goodbye. He wouldn't be back until 1 hour before sundown.

Monkey Mia is beautiful. Gleaming white sand, crystal water glistening blue, and dolphins!

We glanced at each other and immediately threw off our clothes and raced to the water. The gently sloping beach led us to the warm and clear water. Hand in hand we waded to waist deep. I couldn't keep my eyes away from your beautiful body, but kept my hands to myself for the time being; that was for later. First we must join the dolphins.

We spied them frolicking just a few yards from where we stood, transfixed by their grace and antics. They swam closer and we could put our hands to let them rub against them. One, bolder than the rest, popped his head out of the water and with a knowing look, nudged us closer together. The first touch of body against body was electrifying. I glanced at you and could see that you were conscious of our contact, even though we kept our attention on those magnificent dolphins.

Eventually the dolphins swam off, but not before their leader came back to nudge us together again with a knowing look...almost a wink.

We came out of the water and I spread the blanket for us to sit, close side by side, with our arms locked about our knees, gazing out at the azure sea. I turned to you and gently placed my hand on your cheek. You turned to me and moved your lips to mine. I love the way your lips part slightly at that first kiss, the slightly warm and moist texture as they move across mine. We turn to each other and embrace and exchange a kiss that becomes deeper and deeper, our tongues touching and then exploring.

I cannot keep my hands away from you. I caress your face, hair, neck and breasts. I feel your nipples respond under my touch and I am overwhelmed by your beauty. I move my mouth to your neck and down to your breasts. I feel you move so I can kiss your nipples, running my tongue around them and enjoying their life.

My hands are now tracing over your body, face, hair, neck, breasts and thighs. I am drinking in your beauty with my eyes and marveling that such a gorgeous creature as you are should be my partner in this adventure.

As I move my hand up the inside of your thigh I sense you turning your thighs slightly outwards to let me explore further.

As my hand slowly runs up your thigh I feel you stir against me. This thrill passes through my body and I feel my cock filling with blood. I run my tongue urgently around each of your nipples and my fingers gently stroke your mound and down that marvelous valley.

I part those sweet lips and feel your wetness and find that secret spot which responds so quickly and so wonderfully to my touch.

I feel your hand finding my stiffened shaft and stroking and I am encouraged to move my lips to your mound and then to the sweet valley. God...how good you taste. I run my tongue to your clit and circle it slowly and sensually. I gently suck and nibble and I hear your gasp of pleasure.

All is now forgotten in the moment, the beach, the sparkling sea and the dolphins. All are forgotten as my mind is completely saturated with the wonder of you. As my tongue enters you and then moves again to your secret spot I hear you murmur and feel you move so that I am poised over you. I see and admire the pink joy of your open and welcoming pussy and I gently place my cock at your entrance and run it up and down your valley. You wriggle a little and the head slowly enters the tube.

Oh my, what a wonderful sense of enclosure you give me. I feel your moist warmth around my shaft and sense the flow of your muscles working to take me further and further into heaven on earth.

Now, as I kiss you and murmur in your ear and your hair I feel you place your legs around my thighs, drawing me further and further inside. We move gently against each other, feeling the completeness that only two can share. I hear you say you are ready and I am joining you in the feeling of excitement. Furiously we struggle to get closer to each other than is possible and then I hear your gasp as your climax arrives and I join you as I feel the life serum pumping out of me and into you.

Oh joy! Is this the ultimate? I can't think of any better.

We gradually subside, still joined and smiling a stupid smile to each other. Oh darling, if only this could be forever!

But...the time for the return of our plane is nigh. We bathe once again in the warm sea and join the dolphins, giving thanks for their encouragement.

We dress slowly, and I regret seeing your most beautiful body disappear under your clothes. But the helicopter is here and we must leave.

We fly off the beach and back to reality, vowing to return.