Monogamous No More Ch. 02

Story Info
A married man explores new games with his new lover.
4.7k words
4.33
19.8k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd Night

I was trying to concentrate on work, but it was tough. I had traveled over a thousand miles for work, and by a stroke of good luck, the trip made it possible to indulge a fantasy that my wife and I had both had.

Several months previously, I met Lori on the Internet. We exchanged erotic stories and messages for several months, but I never expected that our relationship would become physical. Lori was in a sexless marriage, but had her husband's consent to get her sexual needs met elsewhere. Then my company bought a subsidiary near her and business brought us close. Last night we met and I helped her satisfy her physical sexual needs. We were going to meet again tonight.

Can you see why I was having trouble focusing on work? I had meetings scheduled for the entire day and needed to be able to concentrate. As part of the transition team, I was assigned to help our new subsidiary integrate with the rest of the company. After last night, I felt blissful, but work and play do not mix well for me. I needed a different focus if I was going to do my job. Besides, men are not built to handle constant arousal. If I was going to perform tonight, my Autonomic Nervous System needed some rest today.

It was difficult, but finally I was able to concentrate on work. Around lunchtime, I finally had a break and the chance to call my wife.

"Hello, lover," she said as she answered my call.

Sensing a chance for some playful teasing, I raised the pitch of my voice and tried to sound like someone else, "I'm not sure we know each other well enough to be lovers, at least not yet. Your husband asked me to call you."

There was a pause while she thought that possibly she was talking with a stranger and had called them lover. One should not assume that the person on caller ID is the same person on the line. Phones get borrowed. People share the same phone. It could happen.

Then she said, "You can't fool me. How did things go last night?"

I changed back to my regular voice and responded with a question of my own, "Do you want the long version or the short version?"

She immediately said, "I want the long version with visual aids and demonstrations when you get home. For now, the short version will do."

"OK," I said. "We swam, kissed, I sucked her tits and pussy, she sucked my cock, we fucked, and then we slept."

I could almost hear a smile as she responded, "I changed my mind. A little more detail would be fine."

I continued, "She's multi-orgasmic, squirts, and has vice-like Kegels. We soaked several towels last night and another one this morning. She is not working tonight so she is joining me for dinner, and then who knows what might happen."

My wife replied, "I think I can guess what will happen. You may need to get some more towels from room service. Do you think you will be able to make it through dinner without jumping her?"

I said, "Probably not. She really boils my blood."

She said, "I'm glad you're having a good time, but what about me? I haven't gotten any since you left."

I heard her invitation and decided to accept it. "Where are you and what are you wearing?"

This led to some hot telephone sex. What can I say? It is hard for me to say no to a lover in need.

After ten minutes of erotic discussion, careful application of a glass dildo, and one intense female orgasm, my wife said, "Thanks for the help. What are you going to do?"

I replied, "I need to stay calm and keep my powder dry so I have some ammunition for tonight."

She asked, "Has our little chat helped any?"

I replied, "No. It made things worse. I may need to meditate before my next meeting."

With a smirk in her voice, she asked, "Are you planning to meditate in the bathroom with help from your hand?"

"No! Absolutely not, you naughty girl" I said emphatically. "I need to cool off and you're not helping matters."

There was another moment of silence and then she said, "Maybe I can help. After dinner tonight, take her back to your room for dessert. You'll be better able to pace yourself and it will help her heat up."

Most people might have accepted those words at face value. However, my wife was suggesting much more than room service brownies in front of the television.

"I thought we reserved that for just the two of us," I said.

With love and gentleness in her voice, she said, "I am sharing your cock with her. I think I can let you share this with her also."

"Thanks, honey," I said. "I'll see if I can make it happen."

We chatted for a few more minutes about some of the mundane things of everyday life and then we hung up so that I could get some lunch. I felt a warm glow all over and realized I had gotten hot talking with her. Maybe some ice cream would help me cool off.

***

After work, I exercised in the pool and grabbed a quick shower. I also found some possible desserts in a snack bar area of the hotel lobby. They had a cup of fresh cut fruit that included bite-sized chunks of melon, strawberries, grapes, and raspberries. They also had small containers of chocolate mousse yogurt and mango sorbet. This was perfect. I bought them, took them to my room to put in the mini-fridge, and left to meet Lori for dinner.

I felt like a teenager going to a date with the hottest gal in school. Maybe I should say I felt like a college student. As a high school student, I would be doing well to kiss and pet. However, as a college student my prospects for the evening were much better.

We met at Outback Steakhouse, one of her favorite places for dinner. I was there first and parked at the back of an almost full parking lot. There was a wait, so I put my name on the wait list and was told it would be about thirty minutes. It seemed strange that there was a wait on Tuesday night, but it was too late to pick a different place. I felt certain we would find something to occupy our time while we waited.

When Lori arrived, she parked next to my rental car at the end of the parking lot. She flashed a huge smile in my direction. I smiled and waved back. We were obviously both happy to see each other. It was fun to watch her walk up to me. The view from the back was great, but tonight I was appreciating the view from the front.

Lori was wearing a dark blue knee-length skirt with matching jacket, white blouse, stockings, and polished black shoes with about two inches of heel. She wore her hair up, just as she had when she joined me in the swimming pool the night before.

I was enjoying the sight, but I also wanted to touch. I gave her a hug, and we started to kiss. When we finally came up for air, I said, "We are on the waiting list. They said it would be about thirty minutes."

I pointed to a wrought iron bench near the side of the building and said, "Let's have a seat."

She responded, "I am in your hands. Lead the way."

I led her to the bench and we sat. I thought about the brightly polished shoes and remembered the old joke about being able to see a woman's panties in the reflection of her shoes. I looked for a reflection that might go up her skirt, but there was not enough light. It was just a story, so it probably would not have worked anyway.

We started kissing again, and Lori moved her hand to my crotch. She was as horny as me.

She looked me in the eye and asked, "Did you miss me?"

My manhood started to grow under her touch. "Yes," I replied. "I am going to have a hard time keeping my hands off you during dinner."

She smiled and said, "You don't have to. We can sit next to each other in a booth. We can pretend we are new lovers who can't keep their hands off each other."

"I don't think very much acting will be needed." I replied.

We started to kiss again, and she gently moved her fingertips up and down the bulge in my pants, tracing the outlines of my shaft. I moved my hand down to her knee and began to touch her inner thighs. She was touching me through jeans and I was touching her through stockings but even through clothing, it felt great to touch and be touched.

I kissed her in a circle that included her nose, earlobes, neck, and back to lips while my hand gradually moved under her dress and further up her thighs. I wanted to get to her panties and maybe slide a finger under the edge sometime before we were called for our table. Fortunately, there were just enough bushes to give us some privacy. The fading light of a setting sun helped give use a little more privacy. People could see we were there, but not what we were doing.

As my fingertips continued a gradual advance up Lori's thighs, I felt a change in texture. I was no longer touching stocking. I was touching bare skin. In a flash, I realized she was wearing thigh-high stockings. I felt a sense of relief that she was not wearing a stocking style that went all the way to her waist. I felt sure that even that type of stocking would come off tonight, but it would be harder for me to initiate. These were perfect.

Lori started to breathe a little heavier and it became hard for her to breathe while kissing. I moved to her neck where I could pleasure her with my lips and tongue. My fingers continued across her skin, and then I reached pussy, bare, panty-less pussy!

I was surprised, and she laughed at being able to surprise me.

After a few seconds, I recovered from my surprise and decided to go for gold. I moved my hand the rest of the way under her skirt and pushed the palm of my hand against her entire pubic area. This was not a time for finesse. I wanted to take her, and this was the only way I could express it.

She moaned quietly while I pushed my palm against her. I moved my hand slightly so that several fingers could slide up and down her crease. One finger slid in her entrance. She started to move in rhythm to the movement of my finger.

Then they called us for our table.

"To be continued," I told Lori, and pulled my hand from under her dress.

"I'll be wet and ready when you are," she said teasingly with just a bit of a smile.

We were seated at a booth, and I sat next to her after she sat down. I looked at our server and said, "We like to sit next to each other."

The Melbourne porterhouse looked good, but I wanted to perform well tonight. Wanting to eat light, I settled on Tilapia with crabmeat. Lori wanted the Alice Springs Chicken and when the server came, I ordered for both of us.

Lori had a puzzled look and asked, "Why did you order for me tonight?"

I replied, "Remember, you are in my hands. You can say 'No thank you' whenever you like and I will ask your preferences when possible, but we are effectively dance partners tonight and the man always leads."

"That sounds a little possessive, maybe even dominant," she observed.

"It is," I agreed as my hand gently caressed her inner thigh just under the edge of her skirt.

Dinner was pleasant. The food was good, too. All too soon, or maybe not soon enough, our plates were empty and our server asked if we had room for dessert.

"Thank you for the great service tonight, but we already have a commitment for dessert somewhere else. We are ready for the check."

While I paid the check and left a generous tip, Lori asked, "What did you have in mind for dessert?"

"Several things," I replied without really answering, "and I think you will like them all."

We walked to the car and hesitated at the driver's side door of Lori's car. Except for a few streetlights near the street, the parking lot was dark.

"Should I follow you?" she asked.

I reached down to raise her skirt high enough for me to get my fingers near her slit.

"Yes, when we leave, and when I am done," I informed her.

With one hand behind her and one hand playing with her outer lips, I sat on the ground and started to lick the place I had wanted to go since before I found out there would be nothing in my way.

Lori got stiff and asked, "Is this a good place? Won't someone see us?"

I stopped just long enough to tell her, "Your car is blocking the security camera. No one is parked past my car. The only people that might come this far back will be lovers looking for some privacy. They might enjoy a show and even give us one."

I could tell the idea excited Lori because her wetness suddenly increased significantly.

I used my tongue and lips to kiss, lick, and suck, while my index finger slid into her and gently stroked in and out. It only took a few minutes and she came, squirting on my hand and face.

"My turn," she said as she got me to my feet, unzipped my pants, and brought my erection into the open air.

Her mouth went to my tip and started to get it wet. Then she moved her tongue up and down my shaft. She pulled my pants and boxers down to expose a bit more of me. This made it easier for her to caress my butt with one hand and my balls with the other.

This felt great, but it was also a bit frustrating. Being sucked like this was going to make me want to fuck. We were twenty minutes away from the hotel and my collection of condoms. I already felt myself wanting to fuck her and I was rapidly loosing my resolve to wait for a condom.

Holding my cock with one hand, Lori stood up and leaned over the hood of her car.

"Get behind me," she said. "I want to feel this rubbing against me."

A part of me was saying, "No! No! No! No! No! Warning, Will Robinson! Danger! Danger!" I had promised my wife that I would stay safe. Without a condom, getting behind her was a sure recipe for unsafe sex.

What can I say? It is hard for me to say no to a lover in need. I got behind her.

As she bent over the hood of her car, I noticed that her ass was perfectly framed by the tops of her stockings and the bottom of her skirt. She reached between her legs, held my cock and pulled me closer. She rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her slit.

I felt so guilty, but her wetness felt so good. She placed my tip at her entrance, and I pushed in. Her hand released me, and almost immediately, her velvet glove encircled me. With one strong stroke, I was all the way inside her, and her forceful exhale let me know I had the same strong impact on her that she had on me.

I was possessed with an animal lust and as if by instinct, I thrust into her repeatedly, pushing and pressing against her bottom as if it might be possible to get even deeper into her. On reflection, we risked attracting unwanted attention because we were both noisy, but I do not think either of us cared at the moment.

She squeezed me hard as she came. Her orgasm triggered mine, and I rammed as deep into her as I could go. I left a present inside her, and briefly, I wondered if she had tissues so that she would not drip on her car seat. Then I didn't care about any messiness that might happen. Condoms can make post-sex clean-up easier, but once we decided not to use condoms, I wanted to revel in our combined juices. My joy was almost like being a kid and playing in the mud, but much more erotic and exciting. I knew the rules of neatness and decorum and I was thumbing my nose at them.

I lingered inside her for a minute or two, and then withdrew. I holstered my cock back inside my boxers and pulled my pants up. Lori pulled her skirt down and faced me.

"So, should I follow you to the hotel?" she asked.

"In a minute," I replied as I pulled her to me and kissed her with passion and some tongue caresses.

When we broke our kiss, I said, "To be continued at the hotel. Yes. Follow me."

***

The trip back to the hotel seemed to take forever. Every traffic light seemed to be red. I did not remember there being so many stoplights. I wondered why we did not meet at the hotel and drive together to the restaurant. The passenger could have played with the driver during the trip. Instead, I sat in the car by myself and wished we could already be at the hotel. We finally arrived.

Once in the room, I said, "I have some dessert, and I would like us both to be naked when we eat it."

As I got the fruit, yogurt, and sorbet from the refrigerator and asked, "Do you have some room for dessert?"

She smiled and asked, "Are you feeding me?"

"Mind reader," I responded. "I'm feeding you, and you're feeding me."

As she started taking off her clothes, she responded, "Then I have room for dessert."

I quickly took my clothes off and in thirty seconds, we were both naked. I took the food and a plastic spoon to the sofa and patted the place where I wanted her to sit. She accepted my invitation and waited patiently for me to lead.

I picked up a piece of melon and started running it over her chest, around her boobs, and finally to her mouth so she could chew, savor, and swallow it. She closed her eyes and threw back her head just a little. Her body language told me she liked what I was doing and I should continue.

Next, I used a strawberry to caress her, but I used my mouth and lips to present it to her. As she bit off part, I kissed her, and then chewed and swallowed the other part.

My next bit of fruit was a grape, and I held it between my teeth while allowing the skin of the grape to caress her inner arm and neck before meeting for another kiss and shared bite. Without fruit in my mouth, I gently kissed and licked her skin on my way back to the dish for more fruit.

Lori reached for a grape and placed it at my lips. I could smell a distinct aroma on her fingers, and licked and sucked them while holding the grape in my mouth. This vixen had been fingering herself and her fingers were covered with her juices. I was trying to pace myself but I could feel my cock start to twitch and grow.

After repeating my caresses with other bits of fruit, I asked her to lay more on her back so that I could balance two raspberries on her nipples. Taking my time, I let my tongue circle her aureole several times before taking each raspberry in my mouth, letting her feel my teeth against her nipples before chewing and swallowing each berry.

Then I lay back with raspberries on my nipples and said, "Please help yourself to the berries on my serving tray." Her tongue drew large wet circles on my chest before taking each berry into her mouth. Following my example, I felt her teeth gently caress my nipples. She was obviously enjoying this game as much as I was.

While I lay on my back, I used the spoon to scoop some yogurt out of the container and placed it on my nipples. I shivered a little from the cold, but it was not too cold. It had been warming towards room temperature for a few minutes and was cool without being painfully cold. Lori dove for the chocolate, holding the cool yogurt in her mouth while she pressed her lips against the skin around my nipples and sucked.

After she licked my chest clean, I indicated it was her turn to lay on her back. She hesitated a moment, perhaps out of fear that I would put cold yogurt on her nipples, but the hesitation was only for a moment. I put a generous portion on the chocolate yogurt on her nipples, and began to feast on this tasty treat.

After licking her clean, I held her in place while getting the sorbet. Despite being out of the refrigerator for a while, it was still frozen. It would be colder than the yogurt. I put small dabs on her nipples, and she shivered a little. I licked up all of the sorbet, and stayed a while to make sure her nipples warmed up again. I stayed a bit longer than necessary, but it was easy to linger and my new lover was not protesting.

One of my hands had been playing with her pussy while I finished the sorbet, and I decided to eat some honey pie. I was tempted to lead the way with some fruit, but I did not want to risk giving her a yeast infection. In the back of my mind, I remembered leaving a deposit in her earlier, but in the heat of the moment, I did not care. She smelled and tasted great and I was happy to lavish my attention there.

I lost track of time but suddenly realized she was cumming. I pulled my face away and found the index finger of my left hand inside her. I could not remember doing that, but it seemed to have been the right thing to do.

12