Monogamous No More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we done with dessert?" she asked after she caught her breath.

"Not yet," I responded. "I'll be the serving dish for the last part."

I stood up and used the chocolate yogurt to cover the crown of my erection. She immediately put my tip in her mouth and ran her tongue around the end. I put the last of the yogurt on the part of my shaft that was still exposed. Lori took me out of her mouth and licked along the top of my shaft picking up the yogurt along the way.

I picked up the sorbet and spooned up the last of it. While Lori licked the bottom of my shaft, I put the last of this frozen treat on my crown. It was cold, but I had no doubt that it would feel warm very soon. It did. Lori put my head back in her mouth and used her lips to create an up and down motion on my erection.

It was good that the food was gone, because I was ready to fuck her pussy. Having a warm and wet mouth around my cock will get me into that kind of mood.

Lori was lingering long after the sorbet was gone, but I guess fair is fair. I had done the same thing to her.

When she finally came up for air, I put my hands on her arms, guided her to stand up, turn around, and bend over the sofa. I moved my hands to her hips so that I could align myself behind her, and then I used my right hand to guide the tip of my cock up and down the inside of her lips.

She was so wet that it was easy to find her entrance. With one stroke, I was all the way inside her. As I started to thrust in and out I announced, "Dessert is over."

Her only reply was guttural and if it could be translated into words, I feel sure they would be words of pleasure and approval.

Briefly, I thought about getting a condom. That would be the safe thing to do. Sure, we had fucked bareback earlier in the evening, but no condoms were available. Now some were only feet away in my suitcase. However, getting a condom would mean pulling out of this wonderful pussy. Putting one on would mean that I would not get to feel her wetness. Ultimately, my little head did all the thinking and I forgot all about getting a condom.

I did not keep score, but Lori was clearly multi-orgasmic. Each time she came, her inner muscles clamped around me and her juices squirted against me. She came twice with me behind her and us both standing.

We moved to the bed and I lay on my back while she rode me. This was especially fun as my hands could fondle and knead her buns or her bosom.

When her arms got tired, I introduced her to a scissors position. It has been my favorite for a long time, and she came once more in that position, so obviously it was good for her too.

Gradually our movements slowed, and became almost languous. Finally, we stopped moving and just lay together with my erection still buried deep in her, my cock soaking in her juices. We fell asleep in that position.

Sometime latter, I woke up and realized what had happened. After a few thrusts, I realized her muscles had acted as a cock ring to keep me erect. After a few more thrusts, she woke up and began thrusting back. There was no way to know how long we had slept, but I did feel somewhat refreshed.

Lori had one more orgasm, and then I came in her. We collapsed in relaxation and floated in bliss. It would have been easy to fall asleep again, but I wanted to stay awake and share this time with her. The pull of the sandman was too powerful and in the blink of my eyes, I knew I had slept. In my sleep, we had moved and I was now cuddled behind her with my arm wrapped around her holding one of her breasts.

She must have felt my morning wood pressed against her, because she turned over and we held each other face to face. We kissed and I said, "Good morning, lover."

She smiled and said, "Yes, it is a good morning. Thank you for making last night so special. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"You mean other than what we are going to do before work this morning?"

"Yes, "she replied with another smile, "something in addition to that."

"There might be something," I said with a mischievous grin. "It would involve sharing."

"I'm not very good at sharing. Besides, this is our week. I want you all to myself."

"Not even with my wife?" I asked.

She did not answer, and I could almost see the wheels turn as she thought about sharing me with the woman who had shared me with her.

Finally, she said, "What did you have in mind?"

"I'd like my wife to watch us, or at least listen to us on the phone while we play."

"Let me think about it," she said quietly. Then a little more loudly, she said, "Can we fuck again before we go to work?"

"Yes," I replied, while thinking to myself, "Yes!"

12