Monogamy: It's Complicated Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple explores the limits of marital fidelity.
4k words
4.19
37.9k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following loving-wife story really happened with my wife and me. Our married life began toward the end of the "sexual revolution"; therefore, along with millions of others, we discovered new dynamics between a loving, married relationship and sex.

Peoples' names have been changed, and I have taken poetic license in describing the sexual activities and dialogue; but, the factual situations actually happened.

This is my first submission. Please enjoy and let me know what you think.

Chapter 1- The Beginning

Bill:

I was introduced to the concept of wife sharing when I was very young. I lived with my younger brother and parents in a split-level house not far from New York City on the north shore of Long Island. Each weekday morning my dad and mom took the train into the city. He was an advertising account executive and she was a secretary for a large law firm. Each evening, they returned home on the train about 6:30. We'd eat dinner and then my brother and I would do homework while they watched TV in the recreation room. In addition to school I took French horn lessons (which I hated) and played baseball (which I loved). We were pretty much the stereotypical family, living in a stereotypical suburban home.

The details of how I learned my parents were swingers are not important. When I made this discovery though, my perception of the relationship between love, marriage and sex changed dramatically. "This is crazy," I thought. My parents have been married for many years and love each other very much. Now they are having sex with another couple. Why? What does this mean? This is all wrong. What is going to happen to my brother and me? Will my parents get a divorce? My friend, Jimmy's parents were divorced and he said his life sucked. Will my life suck too? I didn't know what to do.

The Sunday morning after I accidentally discovered my parents' secret, mom announced that she would fix "her boys" an extra special breakfast with pancakes as we sat around the table sharing the Sunday New York Times. Mom and Dad discussed the news while my brother and I read the comics. I was expecting a train wreck with lots of yelling and screaming. During breakfast I kept sneaking peeks at my parents, expecting them to be mad at each other, but if they were it didn't show. Everything was normal. I couldn't figure it out. It was very strange and confusing.

Before that weekend I had always figured that: (1) married people, who love each other, don't have sex with other people; and, (2) if married people, who love each other, do have sex with someone else they'll get a divorce. I knew, from Jimmy, that divorce was awful. I half-expected my life would fall apart like his, but it didn't. As the days and weeks came and went, my life didn't change either. My parents kept loving each other, kept going to parties and, stayed happily married to each other.

As I grew through high school, college, military service and eventually became a police officer in Los Angeles, I came to the conclusion that love, marriage and sex were not always dependent on each other. I realized that my view wasn't shared by most people, but that didn't deter me. I had come to strongly believe that two people could love each other very much, get married and, subject to certain limits, still have the freedom to have sex with someone else. In other words, monogamy wasn't an absolute requirement for a happy marriage.

I didn't want an "open marriage". I wanted a marriage that allowed my wife and me the freedom to honestly talk about our respective sexual fantasies; and, as long as both partners agreed, to experience those fantasies together. The key to such freedom was communication and honesty.

Marcie:

My story is not too different from many other girls from small, mid-western towns. I was raised with the same moral standards that my mother inherited from her mother. In my case, those standards were strictly dictated by the Catholic Church. I attended the Catholic school through junior high and then transferred to the public high school. During my teenage years, my mother dictated who I could date, where I went and when I had to be home. She treated me like I was 12. I was smothered!

I rebelled under my mother's rules, and discovered myself pregnant at 18 and about to graduate from high school. He was the school bad-boy, the very boy my mother had forbade me to see. My mother, more concerned with her standing in the community, shipped me off to the church run home for unwed-mothers. The nuns were kind but quick to remind me that I had sinned. As penance each of the girls had to work hard around the house. During those long months I was constantly reminded that I had shamed my family. In the end, my son was adopted by a very deserving and loving family. I never told his father I was pregnant.

I was indoctrinated by both my mother and the nuns at the home that sex had only two objectives: (1) procreation and (2) pleasing my husband (in that order). After my baby was born, I promised myself that my personal future path would not be controlled by their moral compass.

About a year after graduating from college and finding a teaching job in Los Angeles, I met Bill on a blind date. My best friend Alice, with whom I taught at a local high school, was throwing a Valentine's Day party and she was inviting a few of her husband's friends from work. He was an LAPD officer at Hollywood station and worked with another officer who she said I would like.

"Why not. You're still single at 28 and don't even have a steady boyfriend," she said.

Unfortunately, she was right. Between pursuing an acting career and teaching, I hadn't met many guys. She described Bill and so I thought, "why not". Besides I figured, if he was a dud there might be other cute cops there. I've always had a thing for men in uniform.

Valentines' Day arrived and I was actually excited about my date. He had previously called and we chatted a while. I liked it that he made me laugh. After a long hot bath I did my make-up...paying particular attention to my green, slightly almond shaped eyes which I considered my best facial feature. I combed my long blond hair and chose a pair of low-rider tight jeans with white lace trim around the bell-bottoms, a white scoop necked tee which showed just a little cleavage, and a jean jacket accented with white lace that matched my jeans. Finally, brown boots with 3 inch heels to accentuate my round, firm behind completed the outfit.

When the bell rang, I answered the door and there stood a tall, good looking...no, a handsome man with short brown hair and a mustache. He was over 6' tall, with a very good physique. Clearly, he spent some time in the gym. However, it was his eyes that captured my attention. They were a brilliant blue, alive, soft and filled with humor. He was wearing jeans and a light blue, button-down shirt.

At first he just stood there and didn't say a thing, so I said "Hi, I'm Marcie."

It took just a moment for his generous mouth to break into a big, heart-warming grin as he responded, "Hi, I'm Bill." His handsome face, generous mouth and warm eyes instantly created a fluttering sensation deep in my stomach.

I invited him in and offered him a glass of white wine.

He was seated on the couch when I handed him a glass. I sat next to him when he said, "I saw two names on the mail box outside, are you 'Ferrell or James?' ".

I laughed slightly embarrassed and said, "Both."

The fluttering inside me returned when his mouth recreated that warm and inviting smile.

"OK," he said, "there must be a story behind that."

"There is, in addition to being a teacher, I'm an actress; therefore, James is my acting name," I explained.

"Ok, which do I have a date with?" Bill asked with his warm and inviting grin.

"Which one would you prefer?" I asked with a smile.

"I think I'll wait until I know you better before answering that one," he responded with a soft chuckle.

"You must also be a politician," I laughed and saluted him with my glass.

We made more small talk as I told him about my tenuous acting career and how teaching paid the bills, but acting was my passion. I was really enjoying sitting on the couch with Bill. Every time he grinned, I felt those butterflies return. I didn't want to leave for the party yet, so I told him that my stereo was broken.

"Let me see if I can fix it," he said.

After several attempts he sheepishly turned, and with his infectious grin said, "I guess I'm a better cop than stereo technician."

I was so smitten all I could say was, "That's OK." How lame was that? As he sat back down, I thought this is a really nice guy, and I definitely want to get to know him better.

Bill:

I hadn't been keen about a blind date. When my partner, Steve, suggested that his wife could fix me up for the party, I had visions of an over-weight, beady-eyed woman with a big nose.

"No thanks." I said.

"Come on. Alice says she's a real looker and lots of fun. Besides, if you don't like her its only one date."

Against my better judgment, I relented.

I wanted a preview of what I was getting myself into, so I got Marcie's number and called her. We told each other a little about ourselves and laughed a lot. Her voice was soft but strong and our conversation wasn't as stilted as I had feared. She sounded very nice, not at all over-weight or beady-eyed. When I got to Marcie's apartment I saw that there were two names on the mailbox. I assumed that she must have a roommate. When the door opened, I was taken aback by a beautiful blonde angel. She was short (about 5' 4") and couldn't have weighed more than 110 pounds. She wore blue jeans with a matching jacket and her hair fell loosely around her shoulders. Her figure was perfect. She was "drop-dead gorgeous" with the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen. For a moment I was speechless. I could only pray that this picture-perfect woman wasn't the "roommate". It wasn't until she said "Hi, I'm Marcie" that I recovered enough to introduce myself with a sigh of relief -- not the roomate.

She invited me in and all I wanted to do was sit and gaze at her the rest of the night. I couldn't imagine my good fortune to have a date with a woman who must have men lining up at her door. I don't even remember what we talked about. I do remember suggesting that I could repair her record player; although, I knew full well that I had no idea what I was doing. Anything to impress this blond goddess. Unfortunately, I failed with the record player but it didn't matter as long as I could spend more time with her.

All too quickly, we had to leave for the party, but I already knew that this was not going to be my last date with Marcie!

Marcie:

Bill and I hit it off from the very beginning. By the end of the first date, I knew he was very special. Before I knew it, Bill and I were on our third date. Alice had told me that Bill really liked me, and that I should "hold out" until the fourth date. She knew, from my history with casual boyfriends, that if I only slightly liked a guy and felt that we had no long-term future, I'd screw him on the first or second date just to satisfy my own libido. With Bill, since I had already decided that he had lots of potential, I almost heeded her advice. During our initial dates, every time Bill started his "move", I gently but assertively pushed him away.

On our third date, I couldn't push back anymore. Our date was an afternoon at Malibu beach. After several hours, we returned to my apartment and, with lots of sun and a few glasses of wine, we found ourselves entwined on the couch. As I lay in his arms, I could feel his hot skin, slick with a thin mixture of lotion and sweat. We began kissing. He was very good at that and after a few tongue tingling kisses, I felt moisture begin to build between my legs.

Slowly he stroked my shoulder and back as I moved my hand to his chest and gently pulled on some of his hairs. After a few more kisses, I felt his hand move around to my stomach. I stopped breathing for a moment. When I didn't object to his touch and while our tongues were dueling between our locked lips, I felt his hand slide inside my bikini and down to cover the lips of my pussy. I gasped as he slowly moved his fingers up and down until he found my clit. Imperceptibly, he applied just a slight pressure and a low moan escaped my mouth as our lips parted. An almost imperceptible shudder ran through my body as my legs involuntarily opened slightly and my hips pressed forward against his hand. Without releasing the pressure on my clit, Bill slid one of his fingers past my labia and inside me. I was so wet. My god that felt good. With my face buried in his shoulder, I pressed my soaked pussy against his hand.

Bill continued to move his fingers and I felt the beginning of an orgasm when Bill suddenly pulled his hand away and stood up. I could see his erection through his swim trunks so I expected him to take me there on the couch. Instead, he turned, scooped me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom. His confidence, aggressiveness and strength brought me to a small organism as he slowly lowered me onto the bed.

Bill pulled his swim trunks off to reveal the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. It wasn't excessively long but it was thick enough that, when I reached to grasp it, my finger-tips barely touched. The veins and the bulbous head were swollen and enflamed. A cloudy drop of fluid seeped from the slightly open slit at the end. I wanted his cock inside me.

Before I could pull him toward me, Bill easily drew my bikini bottoms off, and moved his hands down across my stomach to the mound of fine golden hair surrounding my pussy. He slowly knelt and gently pushed my legs apart. He began kissing around my naval and, when his tongue darted into that small cavern, I felt a shiver run through me. He continued to kiss me as he moved his face lower. When he came to my public hair, he gently sucked a few strands into his mouth and gently pulled. I grabbed handfuls of the sheet as I felt another orgasm begin to rumble deep inside my belly.

Bill slowly drew his tongue down to my vulva and softly but firmly pushed it between the lips until he found my clit. Rolling that small, firm button between his tongue and teeth he blew warm air on my pussy. I couldn't stop my pelvis from rising to press against his face.

Bill continued to tease my clit as I felt him slowing lubricate one finger as he slid it along the inner lips of my vulva. My orgasm built further as he slid one and then two fingers inside me. He slowly began to thrust his fingers in and out of me, each time going deeper and more aggressively than the last.

"Oh yes! Please don't stop," I moaned as I concentrated on the sparkling senses that were filling my body.

My hips began to buck up and down to meet his fingers. His fingers flexed right, left, forward and backward deeply inside me. His tongue alternated between licking my clit and plunging into my pussy along with his fingers. I was on fire! The flames of lust started in my toes and rose through my legs. I felt the flames spread throughout my body and I couldn't lie still. I threw my legs high overhead, pointed my toes and spread my legs as wide as possible. My flaming passion continued up my body until my pussy was on fire. I grabbed Bill's head with both hands and savagely ground his face into my pussy as I began to shake uncontrollably. Spasm after spasm racked my body as I locked my legs around Bill's head and held him in a vice. My orgasm was the most exquisite climax I had ever experienced!

After what seemed an eternity, my body began to relax and my thighs loosened their grip on Bill's head. Bill remained absolutely still. He didn't move his fingers or his tongue while my orgasm passed and my body relaxed.

Bill finally raised his head, and with a look of accomplishment, he grinned and asked, "Was it good for you?"

I could only smile and respond, "Yes. Oh god, yes! I want you inside me, now."

Bill

I felt the tremors coursing through Marcie's body begin to abate. I didn't move. Finally, I heard a soft sucking sound as I pulled my fingers out of Marcie's pussy. I raised my head and saw her beautiful smile peeking at me between the twin hills of her breasts, each topped with red granite nipples. I grinned and said something, but I only remember hearing her say,

"I want you inside me, now."

I slowly raised myself onto my hands and knees and began inching forward until our lips met. I opened my mouth and my tongue was welcomed deeply inside her mouth. I wanted her to taste her own sweet, slippery fluid that coated the inside of my mouth. She hungrily sucked my tongue and eagerly urged me forward with her hands until my cock was at the entrance to her pussy. With a gentle thrust, my cock entered her soaked pussy without any resistance.

I began rocking my hips forward and backward, each time thrusting my cock further inside her. I could feel the walls of her vagina envelope my cock. Marcie began counter each thrust. Soon our tempo began to quicken, but I wanted to prolong our coupling.

I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "Turn over".

When I withdrew my cock and moved her arm to guide her onto her stomach, I felt a slight reluctance, but she complied. When she was on her stomach, I grasped her hips and drew them up so that she was on her hands and knees. Again I sensed a hesitation and tightening of her butt-cheeks as I guided my cock past her anus toward her pussy. Once I touched her dripping pussy, her cheeks relaxed and she readily rocked backward to impale herself on my cock. Again I began to thrust and withdraw as Marcie matched my movements.

"Oh Marcie, you are so wet," I muttered.

A muted moan slipped from her mouth as I felt a tingle wash through her buttocks.

After a few minutes an orgasm started to rumble inside me. Marcie must have felt it too because she suddenly collapsed onto her stomach taking me with her. I lay flat on her back, my cock deeply planted inside her and my head buried in the pillow covered with her lush sweet smelling hair.

She whispered in my ear, "Wait, I want to be on top."

Without protest, I rolled off of her and onto my back. My cock was still swollen and pointing straight up like a deep purple javelin.

Marcie quickly got to her knees and straddled my hips. She looked intently into my face as she guided my cock into her pussy and she lowered herself onto me. A gasp and low moan escaped my lips. Her pussy was so hot and wet. The heat enveloped my groin. I grasped her hips as Marcie began to slowly rise and fall on my cock.

"Does this feel good?" Marcie purred.

I could only nod.

Pretty soon, Marcie bent forward and rested her torso on my chest with her face buried in the pillow next to mine. I could feel her hot breath pulsing in my ear. Her soft breasts were crushed against me with her hard nipples pressed against my own. She passionately kissed and sucked on my neck. Her tongue darted into my ear. Lying on my chest, she continued thrusting her hips up and down as my cock slide into and out of her pussy. Her thrusting accelerated and my orgasm grew with each movement.

Again, Marcie must have felt my growing climax because she sat up and, instead of riding my cock up and down, she sat firmly on my hips and began sliding her pelvis forward and backward. I felt my cock thrusting in and out of her pussy and rubbing against her clit. Without slowing her movement, Marcie grasped my hands and drew them to her bouncing breasts. I massaged her generous tits and squeezed her hard nipples. I felt Marcie shiver as she built toward another orgasm.

I urgently whispered, "Marcie, I'm cumming. I'm almost there".

Marcie's eyes locked on mine as she began grinding her hips into my groin. She whispered, "Cum baby! Cum inside me! Cum inside me now!"

12