Monogamy - Relighting The Fires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's nice and big!" Symone said, lifting the skirt enough to see under. Lori groaned in excitement and Charlie felt like his cock got two inches longer.

"No touchy," Lori said, staring intently down at Symone. Symone looked disappointed.

"Hey!" Ronny said, standing in mock indignation, "what about me?"

Symone chuckled, dropped Lori's skirt and turned to her husband. Her boobs swayed when she turned and jiggled to a stop.

Under her skirts, Lori started rubbing the crown of Charlie's dick, smearing the precum around. That caused a warm flood of pleasure to flow from his crotch through his lower belly, and he groaned. Charlie's hands gripped Lori's hips and helped her as she continued to rock her hips, sliding him deliciously between her lips.

"You are nice and big, too, dear husband," Symone said gesturing him over to her. She stroked him slowly through his pants and Charlie could see Ronny's cock jump. "More importantly," she said, licking her lips, "this is a toy I'm allowed to play with!"

Symone unzipped Ronny's pants and pulled out his hard cock. Charlie studied it frankly, noting that it appeared to be skinnier than his, but perhaps a bit longer with a cone shaped purple head. Symone kissed the head, licking her lips in satisfaction. Ronny stroked Symone's cheek lovingly.

Ronny groaned as Symone took him into her mouth and went all the way down on one smooth stroke. She paused for a couple seconds then just a smoothly pulled back off until just the head was in her mouth. She started sucking and stroking with her hand at the same time.

Charlie could feel the pace of Lori's hip thrusts pick up and she began a faint trembling as she watched their friend suck off her brother. She was breathing hard, almost panting. Fascinated by how far Lori had let this go, Charlie wondered what he could get away with, then decided to go for it.

Charlie lifted Lori up slightly by her butt and said, "Put it in," to Lori. Symone stopped sucking Ronny and knee-walked over to Lori. She lifted the skirt a fraction so she could see. Lori relented and allowed her to look.

Symone wiggled her butt in the air enticingly. Ronny knelt behind Symone and started playing with her ass and pussy.

Charlie felt Lori aim his cock into her opening. She was boiling hot and super wet in there. Lori was trembling harder now, though whether with passion, fear, or nervousness he couldn't tell. She stared intently at Symone and released a long, drawn-out sigh as she slowly sank down on Charlie's hard member.

As Lori resumed rocking her hips, stirring Charlie's cock inside her, Ronny knelt behind Symone. She must have been pretty wet because he slammed his cock into her in one fast stroke. Symone squeaked then arched her back and put her hands on Lori's knees again for support. Ronny started rhythmically thrusting into her, and she was thrusting back into him just as intensely.

Lori and Symone locked eyes. Charlie could feel Ronny's thrusts as Symone pushed against Lori's knees. He started humping his cock up into Lori while she continued rocking her hips, faster and faster now. Ronny sped up, too, the four of them matching their rhythms.

Lori lolled her head back, laying back against Charlie. She started breathing in short, violent puffs of air that meant she was getting close to coming. She frantically took hold of her skirt, then abruptly raised it and spread her legs wide, exposing their joined bodies all the way up to her stomach.

Symone started kissing her way up Lori's thigh from the knee and Lori started coming. Her vagina squeezed Charlie's cock in a velvety, milking grip. He felt the point of no return hit him like a freight train.

"Oh, oh, oh," Lori said, "Yessssss-"

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming, too!" Charlie roared as the first shot of cum exited his thrusting cock.

"Hell, yes!" Ronny said increasing the speed of his thrusts into Symone. "Come for me, baby, come on!"

Symone started moaning in time with Ronny's thrusts and laid her head down between Lori's spread thighs, gripping her legs. The power of Ronny's thrusts transmitted all the way into Charlie and the foursome rocked back and forth in chaotic motion. Charlie's orgasm intensified, and he closed his eyes, lost in the feeling.

He heard Symone and Ronny cry out at nearly the same time, then Ronny's pounding ceased. Charlie could feel Lori spastically twitching her hips on him for a while longer, then she collapsed on him into a puddle of hot, sweaty woman, letting her skirt drop as her hands fell to the sides. He closed her arms around her, holding her tight.

When Charlie opened his eyes, he saw Ronny, still bent over Symone, rubbing her boobs and kissing her neck. Symone laid against the loveseat, head down and eyes closed as her breathing returned to normal. Ronny pulled out of Symone with a wet sound, then pulled Symone into a cuddle on his lap.

"Wow, that was hot!" Charlie said.

"That was special," Symone agreed. Ronny grinned.

"We probably should have done that years ago," Ronny said. Lori groaned then raised her head and looked at Symone.

"Ok," Lori said, "show's over. Nothing more to see here!" Symone and Ronny laughed.

"You guys do go all out," Symone said, nodding her head. "Dinner, drinks, dancing, AND a show!" Lori laughed and stood up unsteadily. She swayed around to face Charlie. Her eyes sparkled, her nose was bright red. She gave him a devilish grin.

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret this whole thing in the morning," Lori said with glee as she reached out to grasp his shrinking cock and pump it. "But, for now, let's go to the bedroom and take full advantage of this night!" Charlie popped up quickly as the others laughed. He picked Lori up in his arms and kissed her enthusiastically.

"Anything you say, wife!" Charlie said.

As he carried Lori out of the room, Charlie couldn't help but think that maybe things were looking up, now. They had found a way to put the spark back in their sex life, for sure!

12