Monogamy - Rules of the Game

Story Info
Charlie and Lori Play by the Rules
7.6k words
3.83
29.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie and Ronny kissed their wives goodbye at the door, then ambled out to Charlie's old beat-up pickup and drove off. They were going to spend the day on Charlie's sailboat, Sea Mist, doing some tackle upgrades and minor repairs. (Basically an excuse to hang out without their wives and talk.) In the afternoon, if the wives returned in time, they would probably take the boat out for a while, maybe up to Consta Marina for dinner.

Charlie pondered the mind-blowing events of last night, still trying to pin down what the hell had actually happened. It had been fantastic, to be sure. He had been so turned on by the end, his orgasm felt like his balls were exiting via the tip of his dick. Watching Symone's full, hanging tits bouncing as Ronny banged her from behind while feeling the wet hot grip of Lori's pussy on him had definitely been the most erotic thing he'd ever done.

But, the events raised all kinds of questions in Charlie's mind, too. How dangerous was acting like a couple of twenty-year-olds? Was the (admittedly incredible) excitement worth the risk? What were the dangers in this?

And, how far would he and Lori go with this? What was he comfortable with? What was Lori comfortable with? (That question gave him a little kick of anxiety in the gut, because, what if she wanted more than he could live with?)

"So, did you guys talk about it?" Ronny asked, interrupting Charlie's train of thought. Charlie hesitated, then spoke.

"A little," he said.

"Aw, come on, man! Don't hold back, talk to me!" Ronny said, laughing.

"There's not much to tell," Charlie said. "Lori thought it was the hottest thing ever to happen to her. Same with me. She seemed more concerned to make sure I was OK with what happened. That, and a weird fascination with your dick, of course." Ronny snorted. She had been a little mortified to have seen that, but weirdly turned on, too.

"Probably the only man's dick she's seen," Ronny teased. Charlie laughed out loud.

"You forget I saw you laying your tiny little pipe into that pretty pussy Sy carries around with her," Charlie said. "I already know who the man was in that house last night, and it wasn't you!" Both men laughed.

"Seriously, though," Ronny said after their laughter died down, "are you good with it?"

"Yeah, I suppose so," Charlie replied. "I'm good with last night, but I am wondering where this is going to lead. We could be swimming in dangerous waters. We've been talking about pumping up the excitement in our sex life lately, but that was one giant step in an unknown direction." Ronny nodded in understanding.

"It can be scary for couples when they first start exploring," Ronny said. "Weirdly enough, though, the fear and anxiety also form part of the pleasure."

"Hmm...Lori said something like that," Charlie said. "I think she got off on feeling like it was beyond her control as much as for feeling 'naughty.'"

"A woman like that can be pretty hot, man," Ronny said. "And you? What did it for you?" he asked. "As if I didn't know already!" he laughed as he pumped his hips a few times simulating the doggy-style fucking he had put on Symone.

"Well, you do have a hot wife, and I did finally get to see her tits in all their glory!" Charlie shot back at him. Charlie paused for a moment, trying to form his concerns into coherent words.

"I don't know how to do this, Ron," Charlie started slowly. "I'm not sure how we can 'explore' safely, without damaging what we have," he continued. After another moment's consideration, "I mean, where does it lead? Do we wind up fucking other people? I don't think I can take her being fucked by another man, you know?"

Charlie guided the truck into the parking lot of the marina where he kept his boat. Ronny looked thoughtful as they exited the pickup and got their material and tools from the back. As they walked to the sailboat, Ronny started talking.

"It doesn't have to lead anywhere you both don't want it to," Ronny said. "But, having done what we did last night, you can't just leave it alone. You can't ignore it. You have to talk it out with her."

"Sure," Charlie agreed, "we don't have issues talking to each other about things."

"That's true, Symone and I have noticed that about you guys. Still, this is an area most married people don't really open up about. You don't want to hurt each other, so you hold back, but you have to be open and honest with each other, so you need to be forthcoming. It's kind of a touchy situation." They reached the boat and clambered aboard.

"In any case," Ronny continued, "what I mean by talking it out is, are you both OK with what happened? Are you both interested in doing more things like that? What kind of things? Where do you have common desires? That's the sort of things you need to discuss at first.

You also need to agree to a set of rules, like Symone and I have," Ronny concluded. Charlie placed the tools and material on the deck, thinking about what Ronny was saying. He'd heard, of course, that Ronny and Symone were swingers along with a few of the other couples they all hung out with. He hadn't really thought about it much and had just figured that they were wired that way. Their marriage seemed pretty solid.

"So, you guys are 'swingers'?" Charlie asked as he set about their first task.

"Yeah, among other things," Ronny said with a grin.

"What other things?" Charlie asked. "Bestiality? You dog, you!" They laughed.

"There are a lot of ways a couple can do sexy things together, my man," Ronny said, pointing a screwdriver at Charlie. "And there are many, many, things multiple people can do together!"

"What kind of rules?" Charlie asked, taking the screwdriver from Ronny's hand.

"Ours are mostly about communication and limitations. For example, we each try to tell the other about 'opportunities' ahead of time if we can. If we can't, we tell about it as soon as we can afterward."

"You do things apart from each other? With others?" Charlie asked, doubt filling his voice.

"Sure. That's part of how our relationship has evolved. Those solo activities have other rules, though. Like, it can only happen twice with that same person without the other spouse there, no public intimacy with others, like that."

"What kind of limitations do you guys have when you are together with others?" Charlie asked.

"We don't have many of those anymore," Ronny said, thinking about it for a moment. "Early on we had a bunch of them, but now it's down to no single emotional relationships allowed and absolutely no denying a spouse sex because you are with or have been with someone else. We tease a bit, but never put each other down at all. We always put each other and our marriage first. Oh, and condoms must be used unless approved by the other spouse."

They spent the next four hours working, discussing the kinds of rules Charlie and Lori might want to put into place. It was beneficial to Charlie that Ronny was both his best friend and Lori's brother. He was able to take what he knew about the both of them and make some helpful suggestions.

Charlie liked Ronny's rule about communicating 'opportunities' as soon as possible, and he thought it would be a good idea for them to only do things together, at least at first. Charlie thought they should limit their touching to just between themselves.

"Also," Ronny had suggested, "you two should probably have a 'no humiliation' rule."

"What?" Charlie had sputtered. "I would never do that to Lori!"

"When it comes to sex, you'd be surprised how easily teasing becomes a put-down, brother-man," Ronny had replied. "And, I'm not talking about just you."

Another time, Ronny had remarked, "Of course, Lori does strike me as the kind of woman who will want and need to be pushed a little bit out of her comfort zone. You two will have to talk about how to do that without blowing past your boundaries."

Overall, the two men had a great morning working and talking. They replaced two cleats and an eyelet and replaced some rigging. Charlie also had developed a basic list of rules he wanted to discuss with Lori when they got home later.

He was feeling more comfortable with 'exploring' with Lori; more like it was under control and he was feeling thankful that he had Ronny to run these things past. As they discussed possibilities, Charlie found himself getting excited about the fun and games he and Lori were going to have coming up.

* * *

Just as they were finishing up and breaking for lunch, Lori called to sleepily announce she and Symone were on their way back from shopping. She sounded like she had worn herself out shopping. After arranging for the women to meet them at Sea Mist, the two men grabbed a beer from the cooler and sat on the deck while waiting for the women to arrive.

By the time they did show up (a full half-hour later than he'd thought they'd be), Charlie was starving. Fortunately, the ladies had stopped and picked up some Chinees take-out, and the men greeted them enthusiastically.

Lori's greeting kiss was smoking hot, and the way she gripped his butt in both hands let him know he was in for a good time tonight. Apparently, she was as fired up about expanding their sex life as he was.

"Whoa!" he said when she broke from the kiss. "Smoking hot, there, babe. What brought that on?"

"Oh, I don't know," she said, cutting her eyes at him slyly. "I was really naughty last night, aaaaand a little naughty today as well, so I'm in a great mood!"

"Oh?" Charlie asked, cupping her butt in return and kissing her quickly. "What did you do? Are you going to need a spanking?"

"Oooh," she said, "now there's a thought!" She broke away from him and said, "I'll tell you what I did later, then you can decide about the spanking!"

"Spanking! Wait, can I help? I have several things I want to spank Lori for!", Symone said as she handed her husband Ronny the food she had been carrying.

"Nobody's spanking my wife until I do it first!" Charlie roared, laughing. "In fact, that should be rule number one: Nobody does anything to Lori unless I've done it first!" They all laughed as they boarded the boat.

They sat in the covered cockpit, eating their food and chatting about rules, boundaries, and expectations. Fortunately, Lori agreed with Charlie's list of proposed rules, especially the one about them only exploring together for now. That way, she'd said, they could depend on mind-blowing fun together while protecting each other from pushing the boundaries too far.

Charlie was somewhat surprised that Lori seemed to be taking to this so readily. Thus far in their life together she had been fairly conservative. Not a prude, in any sense, but, well, conservative. At least in public.

In her private behavior with him, she was more open, but still not a 'wild thang.' Though she had not wanted to try some things because she considered them 'silly,' she had otherwise been an enthusiastic partner, willing to go where he led. She wouldn't allow him to penetrate her ass (with anything), though she did enjoy him lightly rubbing her there when she became hot. She would suck him to completion, but would not allow him to come in her mouth. (She said it was just too gross.) Although missionary was her favorite position, she would go along with any position (or place in the house) he chose.

It pleased him that she seemed willing to experiment, but he did wonder why it was so. Was she bored with him, maybe? They had talked about spicing their sex life up, and things did seem pretty routine between them, but those things were good, not boring. There didn't seem to be any real problems, so maybe she was just getting excited about exploring just as he was. Exploring together.

After eating, they cleaned up the cockpit area and cast off for an afternoon of sailing. Sea Mist entered the bay then turned north to head up the river. Several boats, both sail and under power, were gliding in the water around them in the light breeze as they set the sails and put the boat on Auto-sail with Charlie at the helm.

The women disappeared below while Charlie and Ronny talked. After considerable bumping and giggling, the wives reappeared above deck clad in almost non-existent swimwear. Symone, sexy as always, was sporting a tiny yellow bikini top who's triangular patches covered her areolae and not much more. The bottom, a revealing arrangement of dental floss (as far as Charlie could see), left only a little bit to the imagination. Of course, that little bit was the most important parts! She couldn't have been sexier if she was naked.

It was Lori, however, that nearly stopped his heart. After all the years together, he had never seen her wear anything other than a solid one-piece swimsuit that showed off (but covered) her ass and cleavage to great effect. Today, though, she was wearing a two-piece suit of a bright red material that clung to each and every curve of her body. The top somehow managed to sweep almost around her breasts, leaving everything inboard of her nipples exposed. The sides, broad and clingy, pressed her breasts up and together. It looked like her boobs might pop out, on their own, any second.

The bottom, a low, wide-spread V of material, clung tightly to her mound, which Charlie could see she must have shaven, another first for her. An inverted-V of material rose up from the bottom and was connected to the top with several strands of fabric. Most enticing of, the second V created a diamond-shaped area of skin from just above her cleft to mid-abdomen. His eyes immediately locked in on this and he felt his cock stir.

"Whoa, sis!" Ronny said, staggering back as in shock, "That's really sexy! If you weren't my sister, I'd knock Charlie in the head and have you for myself!" Lori blushed fiercely red, dropped her eyes to the floor and clasped her hands in front of her pubic mound.

"You'd have to kill me first," Charlie said as he extended a hand to his wife. Lori took it gratefully and stepped into his body and hugged him.

"I feel naked!" Lori breathed faintly, looking up at Charlie with sparkling eyes.

"You very nearly are!" he replied softly in her ear. She gripped him tighter, and he felt his hardening cock rub her leg. She wiggled her hips back and forth against him, and his hands slid down until they were on her mostly naked buttocks.

"Hey," Symone said in mock angst, "what about me?" Charlie broke his clench with Lori and half-turned to scan Symone.

"Oh, yes," Charlie said after a moment, "you look nice, too." He turned his attention back to Lori and kissed her.

"Wow," Symone said with laughter, "you're going to pay for that one, buddy. When I get my chance, you're going to pay!" She turned to Ronny and, taking his hand, said, "Let's go to the bow, dear, and leave these rude people alone to talk!" He laughed, kissed her hand and then led her forward.

"When'd you get the suit? Today?" Charlie asked as they watched their friends settle in at the bow. Symone was standing farthest forward, and Ronny had his arms wrapped around her. The wind ruffled her hair as she leaned back and kissed her husband before looking out over the bow once more.

"No, its one Symone had bought that turned out to be too small for her," Lori said as she shifted to stand next to Charlie in the cockpit. His left hand stroked her back and nearly naked butt absently as she talked. "When we stopped by her house to pick up her suit, she insisted that I take this one. Of course, that meant I had to shave 'down there,' and Symone insisted that she could do a better job that I could, and so, with the quick shave and wax job she did...well, it took a while." She looked up at him, then quickly looked away.

Charlie felt his cock surge as blood filled it. Was she saying she and Symone had fooled around together? The mental image he got at the thought caused him to grin. Lori, seeing his grin, gave his bulge a friendly squeeze.

"No, not like that!" Lori said, laughing. "Symone was a perfectly Lady the whole time. Well, mostly the whole time!" Lori said, giving him another squeeze before raising her hand to rest on his stomach.

"Hmmm," Charlie said as he watched Ronny's hands start slowly stroking Symone front from hips to breasts. "So, if that's not the naughty thing you did today, what was? Hmmm?"

"Oh," she said, also watching her brother intently, "I bought some lingerie..." She trailed off and grasped his cock lightly through his pants once again. Ronny, on the upstroke, laughed at something Symone said, then lifted Symone's top off as she raised her arms to help him. He dropped the top then resumed his slow stroking. Lori started lightly squeezing his hardness through his pants.

"Aaaand..." Charlie said, stroking and squeezing Lori's buttocks in time with Ronny's moves up forward. He was abruptly aware that they were in the river, in the open, and anyone could see what they were doing. His cock throbbed at the thought.

"Aaaand, I modeled them for a strange man that Symone found..." Lori said as she looked up at him with little-girl eyes. A spike of jealous excitement shot through his stomach, and his cock surged. Lori felt it and gave him a quick pump before resuming her rhythmic squeezing.

"You...you let a man see you naked? Did he touch you?" he asked. He couldn't believe that Lori, his Lori, would do something like that.

"No, I didn't let him see me naked..."

"Buuuut?" he inquired? Lori stepped lightly in front of him and pressed her ass against his hard-on.

"I was trying on lingerie, and I played with myself while he watched," Lori whispered, nestling his cock in the crack of her ass. She began bumping back against him.

"Did he see you cum?" Charlie said, his voice husky with lust.

"No, by that time he was in the other booth, fucking his wife." Lori paused. "But Symone did!"

Charlie snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her ass tightly into his cock, thinking about her masturbating in front of a strange man and Symone. An image flashed through his mind of Symone finger fucking Lori, of her licking her clit. His cock throbbed against her ass as he slid a finger into her swimsuit bottom onto her naked mons.

"Did Symone do anything to you?" he asked, the lust thick in his voice. Lori spread her feet out a bit and pressed his hand against her vulva. He lightly probed between her lips and found her slick with moisture.

"No," Lori almost moaned. "She wanted to, but I wouldn't let her." Lori turned to face him, her arms coming up to wrap around him. She squeezed his butt then looked up at him. "I...you and I didn't have a chance to talk, so I wasn't sure what you'd be OK with," she said as she ground against him.

"But you were comfortable with masturbating in front of a strange man, huh?" Charlie asked, teasing her. Lori blushed and looked abashed before laying her cheek on his chest.

"I'm sorry," she said still looking down. Her arms squeezed Charlie tightly. "Are you angry?"

Charlie thought about that for a second before replying. Was he angry with her? It was definitely making him horny, but was he upset that she'd done it? Without him there?

"No, babe," Charlie said, rubbing her back with his free hand. "I trust you, and I trust Symone. I think...I think whatever you do with her at your back is OK with me. I believe you will stay within our rules." He paused for a second, watching Ronny play with Symone's boobs (though, with her turned away like that, he couldn't actually see much). "And...anything you do with her, just her, is OK with me, too. Just tell me about it so I can enjoy it, too. Though I would like to be there if possible..."

"Well," Lori said, "I've never been into women that way, but she does have a certain something about her that tempts me-" she cut off.