Monogamy - To Err is Human Ch. 02

Story Info
Lori and Charlie: One Falls.
6k words
3.4
28k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday night, Lori and Sam, the very last of the partiers, glided gently back and forth on the swing. Lori closed her eyes and laid her head back. The warm summer midnight wrapped itself around her cozily, and she sighed in drunken contentment. The gentle breeze caressed her still nearly bare body with a sensual touch. She could feel a faint tingling and a deeply buried tension in her pelvis. It had been a long week away from home and sex, and she was primed to explode. Soon she would go upstairs to her bedroom and make love with her husband, Charlie. For the moment, though, she laid back on the swing and enjoyed the end of this day.

It had been one of the best days of her life. She and Charlie had hosted their first Saturday pool party for the summer. Even though she hadn't returned home until this afternoon (rushing like crazy to get herself ready while Charlie put the finishing touches on the party set up), it had been a smashing success. Everything had been perfect. Her two-piece swimsuit, the one that almost showed her pubes, had fit perfectly. The weather had been perfect. Good food, lots to drink, and all of their friends in attendance. Just perfect.

They had laughed, talked, and played games, sometimes suggestive and naughty, in and out of the pool throughout the day. As evening had fallen, they had shifted to dancing around the pool. Dancing partners drifted together for a dance or three, stirring each other's passion with sly touches and smoldering glances before breaking up and reforming with other partners. They were all good friends, and everyone knew this was the prelude to what would happen later, at home with their spouses.

The inclusion of a sprinkling of known swinger couples (and the subtle play that occurred) had added an extra element of naughty excitement. Lori, having been away from Charlie for a week, found herself to be especially turned on by the sensual nature of the partiers. She often caught herself speculating about what individual men (and women) looked like nude, and what their particular bedroom skills would turn out to be. She had taken several plunges into the pool, just to justify the wetness of her suit.

Finally, everyone had become exhausted, tipsy, and horny. The guests had drifted away, and eventually, everyone had left except Sam, his wife Cary, Lori and her husband, Charlie.

The four old friends had pitched in together to clean up, laughing, tickling and teasing each other, then had drifted to the swing beside the pool to chat and drink one last beverage. After finishing his beer, Charlie had risen from his camp chair unsteadily, his erection prominently displayed for all to see, and excused himself to bed. He had kissed Lori sensuously and, with a lecherous grin and a quick squeeze of her breast, told her to wake him when she came up later. Soon, he had added with a leer. She had blushed, feeling that prickle of warm anticipation deep in her groin. Sam and Cary had laughed.

The three friends remained sitting on the swing with Cary between Lori and Sam, talking, drinking some more, and enjoying the evening and each other's company. They had known each other for years, decades now. And though Sam and Cary were among the swingers, they knew the rules Lori and Charlie had, and so it was that Lori felt peaceful and comfortable in their company.

By the time Cary had to walk home two houses down and relieve their babysitter, Lori's horniness had settled into a deep, peaceful longing that fit perfectly with this perfect ending to this perfect day. In just a few moments she, too, would leave. Just a few more minutes of peace out here in the summer night.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Cary had said with a smirk as she stood to leave. Lori laughed drunkenly. Despite her recent lifestyle changes, everyone knew Lori was probably the most prudish of all their friends and Cary the most liberated. Lori stuck her tongue out at Cary.

"Well, that doesn't leave much," Sam had joked, sliding toward the center of the swing, jokingly crowding close to Lori. Lori had elbowed him, and he released an exaggerated oof of sound. His wife had laughed at him playfully and kissed him.

"Don't stay too long dear. I'll fall asleep if you do, and there'll be no nooky for you," Cary had rhymed with a giggle, then, wiggling her butt at Sam in overstated sexiness, had left through the back gate. The two of them quietly rocked the swing back and forth, eyes closed, lost in thought.

Only a couple minutes after laying her head back Lori felt her neck stiffening, so she rotated her head, stretching her neck, making it pop.

"Here, let me get that," Sam said.

He started massaging her neck with his left hand. His firm but surprisingly gentle touch felt good. She closed her eyes again and sighed. She would only allow him to do that for twenty more minutes, tops! She giggled and tilted her head down to give him better access to her muscles. Sam was such a good friend!

After a few minutes of massaging her neck and shoulder on that side, he had switched to using both hands and expanded his efforts across her neck and both shoulders. She sighed and felt a pulse of sensual tension deep inside that rolled from her neck to her pelvis, reminding her she would absolutely have to go up to Charlie soon. Just a few more minutes...wow, Sam was good at this!

Sam buried his left hand in her hair, rubbing her head soothingly. It felt heavenly! With his free right hand, Sam began rubbing her belly in a gentle circular motion. Lori felt a thrill shoot through her, and she was tempted to object. Befuddled by the alcohol and the day, though, she let it go, excited by the touch of someone other than her husband. She sighed softly in pleasure and vowed she would only allow him to do this for a minute or two, then go upstairs to Charlie.

Time drifted for Lori. Sam changed the motion of his hand, stroking up and down her abdomen. Up, up, to just below her B cup breasts, then down, down to just above the top of her swimsuit. Slowly, sensually, up and up, then down and down. Her nipples hardened as if anticipating being touched. She felt a flush suffuse her body, her breathing sped up, and she could feel her channel start to swell and lubricate.

She sighed again. Just another moment, she told herself, then I have to go in! His gentle stroking felt so soothing, though, she thought she could stay and let him do that all night. Her mind drifted, once again losing track of time.

An eternity of sensuous drifting later, she could feel his breath on her cheek now, hot and sweet. She kept her eyes closed, face relaxed. Drifting. Just one more minute, she promised herself. One more minute. In her befuddled brain that minute stretched out and out.

Up, up his feather-light stroke went, now rising between her breasts, but not touching them; now down to her navel. Now up one side of her chest beside her breast, still not touching; then down and up the other side. Her nipples hardened more, now aching to be touched. She squeezed her thighs together, enjoying the pleasant pressure on her swollen lips and clitoris. Her wet suit-bottom clung to her slit. Her thoughts of leaving soon, of her husband and love-making in bed, drifted lazily behind her.

He alternated the pattern now, randomly choosing which path, left, right, middle, to take. He continued to slowly, sensually massage Lori's scalp, neck, and shoulders. His breath panted lightly on her cheek.

Then, his hand, coming up from just below her swimsuit top, rose and covered her left breast. He squeezed the breast firmly then his thumb started stroking her rock-hard nipple. Sparks exploded from her nipple and down to her stomach. That's it, she hazily thought, now was the time to stop this and go upstairs to Charlie. She opened her eyes and found Sam right there, in her face, smiling dreamily into her eyes.

"Sam, I -" she started, her voice barely a whisper. He grasped her hair with his hand and pressed his open lips against hers, his tongue seeking hers. She felt her will to resist crumbling. She sensed the lust-filled abyss yawning open in front of her. Her mouth opened as she groaned into his. The hand on her breast grasped her firm nipple, tweaking and pulling. Lightning streaks of need shot down her body from there to her pussy. She relaxed her mouth and started kissing him back, sucking his tongue into her mouth. His tongue penetrated her mouth slowly, sensually.

No, she mustn't do this! She struggled to hang on to this thought, to Charlie, to what she should do. She needed to go to him now. To be with her husband. Momentarily overcoming the fog of desire, she reached out with her hand to push Sam away, to make him leave. Her drunken hand skidded past his hip and across his lap until it came in firm contact with his hardness. Shocking herself, her hand closed on his fat hardness and gave a brief squeeze. What was she doing? She had to stop, she had to -

Sam pulled her head back and kissed and sucked a line of fire down her neck from her ear to the exposed part of her breast. She softly moaned a negation, but her hand reflexively squeezed him again as a bolt of desire shot through her. Sam popped her top off her breasts and sucked her nipple into his mouth.

Lights exploded behind Lori's closed eyes, and she moaned with need. A pulse of burning desire raced from her nipple to her groin, and her hips flexed once, twice in response. This was wrong, she needed to, she had to -

"Sam, please," she begged lustily as her hand involuntarily started stroking his cock through his thin shorts. She struggled to regain control, to stop this before it was too late. "Please stop before -" She cut off as his hand stopped pinching her other nipple and stroked down and across her belly and into her swimsuit bottom. She drunkenly tried to bring her thighs together quickly, but too late to keep him from his goal.

His fingers swept under the thin material of the suit and glided smoothly across her saturated, swollen button and into her waiting chamber. Her hips bucked, and her hand squeezed his thick, hot cock in a death grip. Lori emitted a long, deep groan of primal desire and, with only a fleeting sense of guilt, submitted to her passion. She rhythmically squeezed him, and her legs spread wide open, giving him free access to her sex.

Sam stroked first one, then two fingers in and out of her sodden pussy. She clenched her pelvic muscles and raised her hips rhythmically to meet his thrusting fingers. Sam alternated sucking one nipple while pinching and pulling the other, then swapping the attention each was getting.

Lori, mad with lust, struggled to untie his swim shorts, then thrust her hand down into them. She found his hard, throbbing cock and grasped its heat with her soft hand.

She started stroking him in time with his penetration of her, encouraging him to go faster. She was whispering, "Oh, yes, faster, harder. Oh, that's so good, so FUCKING good!" over and over. Her passion built up to a crescendo as he finger-fucked her hard with two fingers. He started lightly stroking her G-spot on the outstroke.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out loud as she felt the first of her orgasms break over her. It exploded from her pussy and washed over her like the rush of some mind-blowing drug. She felt her pussy twitching, her hips bucking on his hand as her body clenched in ecstasy.

As soon as she started to recover from her orgasm, Sam picked her up and laid her down on the warm concrete in front of the swing. He quickly removed her swimsuit bottom and his own swim shorts. He dropped down between her legs and, taking her by the ankles, lined his cock up to her entrance. She lay there, eyes closed, breathing hard in anticipation. Her pussy ached with the need to be penetrated and her entrance pulsed with readiness. She let her knees drift outward to make room.

When she could feel his hardness sliding between her wet lips and probing her sensitive entrance, she raised her head groggily and watched as his thick cock, veiny and hard, plunged into her interior. She shrieked an almost-silent, airy scream as his hardness drove into her, pushing her insides out of its way and stretching painfully open. The pain flared and died, and she raised her hips off the ground, pushing against him, driving him in a deeply as she could. The stretching, filling sensation inside her blew all thought from her mind, and she submitted to the raw animal feelings.

He dropped her ankles and grasped her ass cheeks, holding her ass off the ground a bit as he started rapidly withdrawing and pushing back into her. She splayed her legs out wide, and they wiggled wildly in the air in time with his thrusts. Her lust burned in her like an all-consuming fire.

Slap-slap-slap, the sound of their bodies meeting in the ancient rite of passion. Lori felt something rising in her, a strength of lust she hadn't encountered for a long time. Her whole body, her whole being drove higher and higher, toward that highest peak.

Slap-slap-slap, their flesh driving together. She gripped his arms fiercely with her hands and shoved her hips at his thrusting cock, urging him deeper, deeper with each stroke. She started a guttural moaning, forcing out disjointed bits of her rising passion. She felt his hot breath puffing against her face as he topped her, driving his strange, fat rod deep inside her.

Slap-slap-slap, his hardness drove into her, now sometimes kissing lightly against her cervix. She cried out with the awful pain that was also a pleasure. "Yes, do it! Give it to me!" she whispered fiercely then wrapped her legs around his hips and hooked her feet behind his butt, so she could urge him in faster with her feet.

"Oh, fuck you are good!" Sam shout-whispered with a moan. "I'm going to come!"

"Yes, oh God, yes," Lori cried out, pulling him faster and faster inside her. "Cum in me! Cum with me!"

Sam stiffened with a growl, holding himself buried all the way inside her, his whole body clenched in the eternal spasm. She felt his cock pulse inside her, felt the first hot jet of his semen shoot into her pulsating pussy. Her orgasm struck her like a lightning bolt.

Her body spasmed, drawing tight from head to toes. Her pussy clamped down on Sam's cock, she arched her back and emitted a brief, loud scream as white-hot light filled her vision. Her body started vibrating in sympathy with her pussy.

Sam withdrew his cock from her almost all the way, then immediately drove it back into her, inseminating her with another hot jet of semen. Three times he did this, and three times her orgasm roared back higher and higher. She lost control of her body and mind, losing touch with the world around her.

She drifted listlessly in a place of eternal, orgasmic bliss, her body twitching, vibrating like a tuning fork.

She came back to consciousness with Sam kneeling between her legs, belly to belly with his penis resting on her slick pubic mound. He was holding himself up with his arms and gently nuzzling her neck and breasts. Little aftershocks of pleasure sparked through her.

She felt the utter lassitude of complete fulfillment. Her whole body rested now, glowing with the warm radiance of long-needed total sexual satisfaction. She just wanted to sleep now, to crawl into bed with Charlie -. Oh, shit.

She groaned quietly and shakily pushed Sam away from her. He rose willingly and helped her to her feet. He tried to put his arms around her, maybe to hug, but she clung to him at arm's length, swaying tiredly on her feet. Her whole body felt weak, ready to fall. Her mind was spinning, anchorless.

"Lori, I -" he started, but she just waved a hand at him and shook her head no. She was too used up, too drunk, to deal with this now. She just wanted to go to bed, to let her lassitude take her to a dreamless sleep. She weakly bent, retrieved her swimsuit bottom, and, with Sam's cum leaking down her thighs, staggered slowly, carefully into the house.

Later, in the dim pre-dawn hours, she awoke with her husband Charlie spooned up to her back, his hard manhood making sweet, simple love to her. His hand fondled her breast where Sam had sucked earlier.

The slow friction of his hardness in her slick channel induced a soft, quiet tension to rise in her pelvis. Her love for him rose along with her passion, and she wept for joy when her orgasm rolled over her like slow ocean waves. She clutched his arms around her, linking her legs with his, and encouraged him sweetly, softly, to his own orgasm.

After, she drifted back to sleep cuddled with her man, his love for her like a blanket: soft, warm, comforting.

* * *

The next morning, Lori awoke slowly, luxuriating in feelings of relaxation and peace. She kept her eyes closed and snuggled deeper into her pillow.

Her mind was at peace. She felt her whole being humming along sweetly, happy and content. Her whole body felt rested and refreshed. Even her vagina felt happy this morning; that wonderfully satisfied feeling that only comes from having been happily exercised and now empty and relaxed. She smiled and made a quiet cooing sound, loving how she felt after last night's sweet loving with Charlie. And the incredible hot fuck with Sam before that, of course.

"Holy shit!" she shouted, sitting bolt upright in bed wide-eyed and covering her mouth with her hands and looking around wildly, shock bolting through her. "I had sex with Sam!"

She'd had sex with Sam last night, then crawled into bed with her husband, like some kind of slut. She, Little Miss Goody Two-Shoes Used-to-be-a-Prude Lorrain Cooper, had had sex with two men (one not her husband) last night! She had never done that before. No wonder her vagina felt so happy and relaxed! She giggled a bit, but it cut off abruptly.

Oh my God, she thought, the blood draining from her face, I cheated on Charlie! I broke the rules and cheated on Charlie! Fear and guilt formed a knot in the pit of her stomach. Shame flushed through her, flooding up through her chest and turning her face bright red, suffused with blood. She dropped back down on the bed, covering her burning face with her hands.

Why had she acted the slut with their friend Sam? Oh My God, what if Charlie found out? A bolt of fear lanced through her, and she dropped back into shock, sweaty now, stomach hurting. He would probably take one look at her and just know. He would know what she had done and then kick her cheating ass to the curb. Fear and sick guilt pulsed queasily in her stomach. She struggled to breathe slowly, deeply in and out.

Oh shit, maybe he already knew. Lori hadn't been particularly quiet in the throes of passion. A memory floated to the surface of her mind: Her screaming out her orgasm. Her face flushed with sick embarrassment. Did Charlie hear her? Oh my god, what if he had? Wait, no, Charlie had made love to her later as she slept, so that meant he didn't know, right?

She opened her eyes and hastily checked her surroundings and herself for signs of her adultery. Nothing she could see. Thank God for that! Charlie probably wouldn't find out about her. Her fear abated, leaving her guilt and shame roiling through her. She blew out a deep breath in relief.

She touched herself and found a dried, matted mess on and around her nether lips and the entrance to her vagina. Her pubic hair was in a similar state. Her vagina pulsed once happily when she pushed in an exploring finger. Her chamber was tingly and sensitive, at that point of almost irritable. It had nearly had too much fun! Her giggle shocked her.

She hadn't been caught, despite her abandonment of common sense and decency. The fear abated, but the thread of shame quietly wormed around inside her.

Lori couldn't believe that she had just waltzed up here, another man's semen running down her slutty thighs, and crawled into bed with her husband like that! What the hell had she been thinking?

12