Monolith Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Low, deep noises that could only be frustrated groans came from Monolith and I saw his shoulders were shaking with rage as he shadowed her elegant movements with his own lumbering gait.

Then, my whole body went tight with fear when she launched herself into the air. She meant to vault over him, her legs stretched out to her sides, her hands on his shoulders. But he reached out to grab her and knocked her to the side. She reached down and pushed off of him with one hand and hurled herself to the side. She dropped to the ground in a ball and rolled away from, but further within his circle.

He moved towards her quickly and she jumped to her feet, hesitating for a moment, allowing him to reach her, and then moved to the side and leaped over his chain, her hand flying out to slap him across his snout.

He shrieked loudly and turned, twisting the chain around himself and chased after her. The crowd screamed when he lunged for her as she stood with her back to him, but she dropped to her knees at the last moment and arched backwards, her tongue licking across his low hanging scrotum as she rolled between his legs.

He turned around quickly, wrapping the chain around himself more, and came after her. She twisted away from him and dove under his chain, her foot kicking out to hit him in the knee. I was surprised to see the beast almost stumble. He hesitated from the quick blow for an instant, and then chased after her again, turning around, twisting the chain around himself more.

This time he came after her with his knees bent, his body much lower to the ground. He moved just as quickly and as he reached out to grab her she stepped towards him and his arms groped at thin air as she smacked into his body. She wrapped her legs around his waist and twirled around his body, gone before he could grab her, and hit the ground behind him on her feet, turned to face him.

The crowd cheered. I didn't know if the crowd had been cheering the entire time. I had shut everything out but Adara and Monolith. I was shocked to hear their approval. They didn't know what was happening. They didn't understand. They watched as if it was a bullfight. But this was not the show. Adara was intentionally frustrating Monolith, heightening that anger, infuriating him to a dangerous climax.

Monolith clenched his hands into tight fists and threw his head back to the sky with a deafening roar. Adara quickly moved towards him, slid her hand along his cock, and grabbed it. Without breaking his cry he lashed out, his hand grabbing some of her hair as she dropped her head out of the way. She fell to her knees, pulling her hair from his fist and tumbled around him.

He twisted around and chased after her. She danced away from him, her body turning in circles to watch him as she led him around, staying barely outside of his small circle. And then she stopped. He lunged towards her, pulling the chain tight around his body, but he couldn't reach her.

She stood before him, her feet planted on the ground and spread apart, her chest heaving, her skin glistening with sweat, her hair dangling roughly about her face, looking as beastly as Monolith.

She watched him as he struggled against the chain, his hands clawing at the coils wound around him, cutting himself with his claws, drawing thin lines of blood, grunts and groans rattling from his throat.

Watching him, willing him to watch her, she slid her hand down her slick body, over her breasts and stomach, down between her legs. The crowd became suddenly silent, as she rubbed her hand between her legs. Her fingers delved inside of her and she threw her head back in a lustful moan matched by Monolith's frustrated roar.

She pulled her hand from between her legs and waved it in front of him and I saw his nostrils flare as he smelled her. His lips curled back to show his sharp teeth. For a few seconds, he stood there, his body shuddering as he inhaled her scent, his enormous hands clutching at the chain. The tent was quiet, the music having stopped playing when I hadn't noticed.

Then, the chain snapped.

Monolith's hands were on her shoulders and she dropped to the ground and out of his grasp. She tumbled away, jumped to her feet, and ran. She ran towards the crowd.

People screamed as they saw the beast chasing Adara towards them, the chain broken, unraveling from his body as he ran after her.

"Stop!" Dr. Faustus yelled from the other side of the tent, his voice loud enough to overwhelm the shrieks from the crowd.

Monolith hesitated and looked back at Dr. Faustus, who was walking towards him slowly. Monolith bellowed at him and then turned around to face Adara who was leaping up the stands as people were scurrying out of their seats and running to the exit. She dodged around people, between people, over people, as they moved past her, barely noticing her nude form moving among them, until she reached the top and stopped.

Sarah and I were standing, unsure of what to do, wanting to both run and stay to watch.

"Stop it now!" Dr. Faustus yelled as he walked towards them.

Monolith didn't even turn towards Dr. Faustus. He reached the stands and stomped on the first tier of seats. His hoofed foot crashed through the wood.

"Monolith!" Dr. Faustus yelled, standing just a few feet behind the beast, his cane raised in the air in one hand.

The crowd swarmed off of the stands, jumping off of the sides to reach the exit. People trampled over other people. They screamed. They yelled. Monolith ignored them. He stared up at Adara as he raised his other foot and it crashed through the stands, the wooden seats too weak to hold his weight.

Dr. Faustus reached out and touched Monolith's back. Monolith swung his arm back and knocked Dr. Faustus into the air. Sarah screamed as Dr. Faustus rolled across the ground. She ran towards him. I stood still, staring up at Adara, a large smile across her face as she stared at his prone body on the ground.

Monolith roared and raised his arms into the air, bringing them back down to crash into the stands. The last of the crowd jumped off of the end and scurried to the exit.

Sarah dropped to her knees beside Dr. Faustus. He knocked her hand away when she touched him and pushed himself to his feet with his cane. I ran over to them, still watching Monolith as he tore the stands apart and Adara ran along the top row as it started to collapse.

"Don't touch me!" Dr. Faustus yelled and shoved Sarah away, knocking her on her butt on the ground.

"Adara!" Dr. Faustus yelled, watching her as she leapt to the next set of stands. "Get him under control! Now!"

Monolith roared and rammed his body through the ruined mess of the first set of stands and slammed his fists into the next stands where Adara stood perched on the top row.

"You do it, Faustus," she yelled over the chaos. She laughed, throwing her head back, her body undulating, her hands on her hips.

"Monolith!" he yelled and raised his cane into the air, pointing it at the beast. "Obey me!"

Monolith turned towards him and yelled, his mouth opening into a gaping maw. He ripped a board from the stands and threw it. I pulled Sarah to the ground as the board flew by us. Dr. Faustus never budged.

"You did this, woman!" he yelled, his cane pointing at Adara.

Adara leapt down along the rows of seats as Monolith tore through them, avoiding the shrapnel and splinters.

"How could I possibly cause this? I am nothing, Faustus. Remember," she said when she stopped in front of him, her eyes shining with hatred, her body shimmering with sweat.

Monolith roared and tore free from the caved in stands around him.

Dr. Faustus looked over her shoulder at the rampaging beast and then back at Adara.

"You are as much a beast as him. You deserve one another," he said, his voice barely audible over the crashing of wood and metal.

Sarah stood up beside me and I glanced at her. Her eyes were large with fear, but she intended to stay, as did I. Even as Monolith stepped from the wreckage to move towards us, we stood still, too enthralled by the scene before us.

Adara stared back at Dr. Faustus as Monolith started towards them, her eyes slanted, seeming to look down on him though he was taller.

"My power is yours. Use it," he said and turned away from her.

"My power is mine," she said and smiled at him as he walked away. Something had happened. Something I hadn't seen as much as felt. An understanding, an apology, something between them, and I didn't comprehend it.

Sarah screamed as Monolith lunged at Adara. Sarah and I both backed away as we watched Adara roll between his feet and thrust herself into the air with her hands. She clung to his back, upside down, her legs wrapped around his chest, her arms around his waist.

We ran away towards the exit, our heads turned to watch, as Monolith struggled, whipping his arms behind him, but unable to reach her, twisting and yelling. We stopped when we reached the exit.

I turned to watch and saw Adara slide down his back until her legs were around his waist. She folded her body around his butt and between his legs. She grabbed his cock and began to stroke him.

Sarah and I both moaned as we felt the surge of energy roll over us, almost suffocating in intensity, like a wind of electric lust blowing across our skin.

Monolith reached between his legs and pulled Adara out, his hands grasping her shoulders. He held her body in front of him, her legs dangling to the ground. They stared at each other. I heard her talking to him, the sound of her voice riding that wave of desire towards us.

I expected him to crush her in his hands. I saw his muscles straining, his biceps bulging. But Adara never showed any signs of pain. She stared into his eyes, talking to him, her voice filled with lustful promises and limitless pleasure. I groaned and felt that jealousy, wishing it was me that she talked to, me that she looked at like that.

The tension held as she fought his rage with her sensuality and I expected to see their magic in the air surrounding them, building around them to engulf us. But I saw nothing though I felt everything.

Finally the tension broke and I knew who had won.

Monolith shook his beastly head and snorted, blowing her hair from her face. Then, with a grunt he impaled her body on his cock. She screamed, a shriek that melted from agonizing pain to dire lust. He forced her body down the full length of his cock and she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling herself against him.

"Oh God," Sarah whispered in my ear. She pressed her face to mine and we stood there watching them like we had so many times before.

Adara wrapped her small hands around his hands, peeling them from her shoulders, and held on as he started to buck his hips, shoving his immense cock into her. She leaned back, holding his hands tightly, until she was tilted away from him. Her thighs strained to hold on to him as he rotated his hips, sinking his cock into her, twisting it inside of her.

I watched her body being driven back and forth, seeming to float in the air, her breasts rocking with his thrusting hips, her head back, her hair brushing the ground. She grunted as he pushed deep inside of her and she was completely lost in the feel of him inside of her. It was a pleasure that I had never known, that I knew I could never make her experience, and I felt the knowledge of my own foolish obsession swarm over me. I didn't understand what they were doing. It was something more mystical than I understood. It ran deep into her soul and in her dreamy eyes I saw his cock stroking that part of her that I could never touch.

I was lifted from my reverie when Monolith let out a loud roar. He dropped to his knees and almost fell on top of her. But she released his hands and he held himself over her. She lay on the ground, her legs still wrapped around him, and she whined as he pushed down and into her.

The beast's huge form held over her terrified me. He could crush her easily. She pressed her face to his chest and kissed him as he slid in and out of her, his hoofed feet kicking in the air, his body pressing her legs wide.

She shrieked as his pace quickened. He drove his cock into her and I knew her hips couldn't take the punishment of his body slamming down into her, but she pulled him down and into her, her hands grasping his straining arms, and I lost my breath as I felt it, as I felt her pleasure, pinned beneath the beast, writhing in his strokes, and it washed over me and I sighed as Sarah sighed beside me.

When he came he thrust into her so hard I expected to hear the sound of breaking bones, but I heard only her euphoric screech and his bellowing grunt. His semen flooded out of her around his pumping cock as he filled her, spilling onto the ground around them. His body jerked and his arms began to give and I almost screamed thinking he would fall on top of her and finally crush her, but he fell to the side, her hands pushing at his arms, leading him onto his side. She pulled her leg from under him before he fell and then she laid on the ground beside him, panting for breath.

Dr. Faustus and the twins walked towards them, the twins carrying a chain. They locked it onto Monolith's collar and stood still, waiting. Dr. Faustus stood over Adara, staring at her, his cane tapping slowly against the ground.

"It's mine, Faustus," she whispered. "You... You are nothing."

She started to laugh and we left the tent, unable to bear the weight of that laugh and all that it implied.