Monoped Muse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulX35
PaulX35
20 Followers

Eyes looked into eyes, the need to blink suddenly absent. Ellen leaned over slowly as the urge to kiss drew her to his mouth. He kissed with soft insisting. Their tongues explored and intertwined. Gentle breathing as a long kiss deepened, secluding them from everything around them. For a second, Jason looked at her closed eyes as they kissed. Her lashes fluttered lightly.

To him, this was not only the response to a now lightning mutual attraction. It also sealed Ellen’s acceptance of his special fascination for her. He felt their kiss come to a reluctant end and looked at her eyes opening. She smiled sweetly. So did he.

- “I like this one even better than the first, on the doorstep,” he whispered.

She fluttered her eyelashes in agreement, brushing her lips against his.

- “Yeah, so do I, Mister Lewis. You want another one?”

He nodded slowly. Ellen moved an arm around his neck. His masculine scents caused a slight tremble as she inhaled his nearness. The tips of her fingers trailed slowly over the stubble of his jaw. She moved toward his lips, looking deep into his eyes. Feeling Jason pull her closer by her waist, she pushed her breasts against his chest, sensuously. And slowly felt herself slide into another kiss.

His hands moved over her sweater as they kissed, up to her hair, then down along her spine again, trailing over the upper of her buttocks. Pleasantly hungry, like his lips. Ellen squirmed in enjoyment. Hers ran through his hair, his neck, over his shoulders and down over his chest, fumbling with the buttons of his shirt as her fingers sneaked in to feel his skin. The deep kiss turned to soft, small kisses. He looked into her stare when his hands moved under her sweater. The corners of her mouth twitched as Ellen arched her back in subtle consent.

- “Hmm, you have good hands, Mister Lewis...”

He smiled and moved up with gentle determination, unclasping her bra, loosening it, never taking his eyes off hers. Ellen felt a soft “hmm” escape that made her push her breasts forward. Wordlessly staring into his eyes, she reached for his exploring hands, guiding them to her breasts.

- “Page six?,” he winked at her. She giggled softly, enjoying their humorous intimacy. His hands were strong, masculine, good.

Jason let them explore. Her breasts were so soft to touch. Smoothly, they moulded under his gently kneading hands, filling them with their ample roundness. He fondled sensuously and looked into her eyes.

- “What happens at page seven then, Miss Sanders?”

She placed a finger on his lips.

- “We haven’t finished page six yet, have we?”

With a seductive twinkle in her eyes, she took hold of her sweater and pulled it over her head. It made her hair crackle. The sweater and bra dropped carelessly from a hand that then moved to his shirt. Her eyebrow lifted in response as she saw him rather shamelessly look at her tits. Ellen felt her naked nipples tighten. Agile fingers unbuttoned his shirt, opening it with a swift tug. A soft groan as her flat hands moved over the furry curve of his hairy chest. Another, louder, as she felt him grab into her tits.

- “Argh.”

Ellen shivered, grinding her bosom into his hungry hands. Jason grabbed firmer in response.

- “Was any of this on page seven?” whispered Jason as his hands clenched into the thrilling softness. Ellen squirmed harder.

- “Hmm, yes, I believe there was.”

Jason winked, raking his fingernails over her areola, teasing her nipples into further hardness. She hissed in instant response.

- “Oh, you make me feel naughty, Jason.”

He grinned subtly, tugging her nipples now.

- “And you seemed such a decent girl when I met you by that coffee machine yesterday, Ellen.”

- “Hmm, I was then. But it can be hard to always be decent.”

Ellen swung her chest, making her breasts jiggle as Jason tugged. She looked down, watching her nipples being pinched between his fingers.

- “Argh, yes, this is naughty, hmmm.”

He tugged harder.

- “As naughty as Miss Sundholm, Ellen?”

She fidgeted, grunted.

- “Misses Sundholm, argh, she’s married, Jason. You didn’t read the first page eh?”

- “No, I must admit I didn’t, Ellen. So, as naughty as Misses Sundholm then?”

He tugged again, sharply now, observing the rapid rising intensity of her responses.

- “Arhg fuck, yes, at least!”

- “Hmm, and how naughty does she get on the next page then, Ellen?”

Ellen pressed her tits hard into his hands, grinding them with a lack of shame that was both sudden and surprising. Her tongue licked wetly over her own lips, expressing a hunger that seemed the unusual product of two realities.

- “She err... she unbuckles his jeans, Jason. Unzips him. Then yanks the whole lot down. Eager to see, to feel, to smell his cock...”

Jason moaned as he felt her hands start to do exactly what her words just said. He felt the button of his jeans flip open, the zipper tearing open with a hasty tug. She moved away for a moment to yank his jeans down, taking his boxers along. His thick swollen hardness popped free. Jason watched Ellen as she arched with agility, pushing her tits up against his throbbing hard on, then over his belly and chest, licking wetly as her mouth reached his again. She stared into his eyes, both hers and his starting to fill with a glaze of horniness.

- “There’s more on page eight, you know,” she whispered, guiding his hands to her panties and wiggling her butt.

No more words needed. Jason reached and tugged them over the round curve of her buttocks, pulling them down fast. Ellen kicked them off her leg, onto the floor. He watched her body, provocatively naked. Ellen was resting on her hands and her one leg, her tits dangling before his eyes as her hips undulated, pushing her cunt up and down, dangerously close to the throbbing of his cock.

- “Any more on page eight, Miss Sanders?” he hissed with excitement.

She nodded and licked her lips again, her mouth half opened.

- “There is yes, Mister Lewis. But it moves onto page nine.”

- “I see...”

She licked her lips once more, then threw herself forward, down.

- “And onto ten...,” she gasped.

The gyrating of her hips was short; her opening found him soon enough. She let her tits shake as she bucked suddenly, thrusting herself onto his rod as soon as she felt she was positioned.

- “Argh, Ellen.”

He felt her cunt bang onto him, gripping his stiffness with her walls. Ellen grinned seductively, clenching hard to fuck his cock with iron tightness. It almost made him instantly come. And she knew it.

- “I told you she was naughty, Jason.”

Jason gasped into her face, trying hard to control the dangerous proximity of going over the limit. - “Never totally you, and never totally not you eh? You lied to me, Miss Sanders..., argh.”

Ellen winked, contracting her muscles again, her hips screwing down onto his unbelievable erection.

- “I’d say there are... exceptions, Jason.”

He grinned, happy to feel the pressure relief. But it was only shortly. Another lusty undulation of her hips. Her tight grip became unbearable.

- “Hmm, you’re a big boy, Jason.”

- “Argh, you’re making things hard for big boy, Ellen.”

Ellen grinned, clenching again, harder, faster.

- “I am eh? Poor Jason.”

Her pace speeded up fast now. His eyes became big, his breathing uncontrolled. With tight gripping lust she fucked herself onto his painfully struggling hardness, observing him as she bucked down. Faster, faster.

She saw him close his eyes, his face grimacing in a final attempt for control.

Another clench. Hard. A wince in response. His head shook.

A shuddering tensing followed, then a grunt, a gasp, a moan.

A low howling moan.

Of sexual defeat.

Ellen squealed with pleasure as he filled her with his passion.

In the Friday evening darkness, a distant clock struck ten.

###

to continue in Monoped Muse - Ch III: Kind of Blue

PaulX35
PaulX35
20 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Bump in the Night He met her by accident and she turned his life up side down.in Loving Wives
The Seven Deadly Sins: Sloth Jane trades up. Dave gives up.in Loving Wives
She Gambled But no cake at all.in Loving Wives
Daddy Issues Tom never thought this would happen in a million years.in Loving Wives
Clueless Joe What will happen when Joe finally finds out?in Loving Wives
More Stories