Monoped Muse Ch. 03

Story Info
A new romance kicks off - seriously now.
1.8k words
4.69
16.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulX35
PaulX35
20 Followers

III. Kind of Blue

Behind closed curtains, the rain pattered against the window. A dim light shone from one small lamp on the bookcase. Scattered clothes the silent signs of previous undressing.

A sultry John Coltrane tenor-sax sounded from the speakers; “Kind of Blue” was the favourite CD. It was close to three thirty in the morning.

And Jason’s room was permeated with the scent of sex.

Her back arched in a sharp reflex, throwing her bouncing breasts forward. Clenching hands sought to support the tilting of her hips. She looked down, her breathing ragged as she watched him squirm underneath her on the floor. His eyes closed, his head shaking wild, hair sticking to his sweaty forehead.

The sudden grunt thrust out deep from her throat. God, he was so hard inside her.

Oozing wetness smoothened the passionate bucks with which she banged herself onto his throbbing cock. Raw, guttural sounds escaped in thoughtless response.

Her mouth hung open as she rested on her hands, squishing her hungry wetness around his frantically fucking manhood.

She felt his pace increase more, even more. His lust turned to savage. Primary growls exclaimed, enhancing the impact of every deep thrust into her quivering wetness. Her heart beat over with the intensity of his hungry bucking. His cock screwed on the verge of pain, but she just didn’t care. Her hips pushed down into his thrusts, had to push down. Gasping for air, she plunged onto his rock hard swollen manhood, her body seeking his stallion hunger.

She felt her sensitive breasts being grabbed, hard. Her nipples brushed against the palms of his hands, hurting with pain from their tightness. A loud groan. Ellen pushed into his grabbing, so uninhibited that her moulded tits made her feel sluttish. She trembled with arousal, trying to catch her breath, with every slamming penetration, with every knead into her glowing tits cutting it off again.

Deep inside her, the throbbing swelling became even harder. Ellen gyrated her hips, pressing her clit against his thrusting pubic bone. His hotness was heavenly unbearable. Horniness mounted into stinging urges to lust for each other.

- “Hmm, I can smell your cunt, Ellen. You smell so hot.”

She squirmed hard from his shameless words.

- “Ugh..., deeper, Jason.”

A sudden thrust. A gasp. Her hips bucking down.

- “Argh. Fuck, Miss Sanders. You drive me wild.”

She grunted, impaling herself with primary hunger.

- “Ugh…what a great idea Jason, to offer me that ride…”

She shivered at her own innuendo, images from the days before returning. The first look into his eyes. Her sitting in his car. How he looked at her when she proposed a date. Dinner together yesterday. Her seduction.

In the background, “So What” swung into its undulating beat by Jimmy Cobb drums as her thoughts continued…

Long kissing on the couch, that gloriously intense first fuck. Short, but so damn hot. The whole night that followed, into the day. The look in their eyes when he had to leave for his Saturday job, the promise they had made to see each other again tonight. Tonight. With that same hunger erupting again. His invitation to dance. Slowly swaying surrender. Hands touching without any shame. And it felt so natural.

Their mutual lack of inhibition was remarkable for two people who had met a mere two days ago. Ellen had never before stripped off her pants in front of a guy she just met. Yet, she had done just that yesterday, guided by a daring fantasy she had once written down. In a way, having run into Jason still felt like a fantasy, a trance. She had always been a brave girl, coping so well with her fate, making others proud of her. But there had always been something missing in her life. Rationally, she knew how to handle anyone who would turn her down. But deep inside her, there was a craving for real acceptance by someone she liked. A silent urge to share the talents of her person, the erotic richness of her fantasies. She wrote them down, and posted them on web sites. And that was fun, alright. But it was not the real thing either, and she knew it. And then suddenly, a guy fetching coffee on a Thursday afternoon had changed that. Remarkably so.

In a way, they had both connected fantasy and reality together. And it was exactly what was causing this gush of lust, so impossible to staunch.

From the speakers, ‘Cannonball’ Adderly squealed his alto-sax into the rippling rhythm of “So What”. D to E-flat, for eight bars, then back to D. Sexy music. Ellen looked down at Jason’s face.

- “Hmm, yeah. The first time I saw you I wanted to give you a ride,” Jason hissed.

He grimaced from the sudden sharp clench responding to his words. Ellen looked down between her own thighs, resting on her tensed arms.

- “Ugh, I’m watching you fuck me, Jason. It’s hot.”

Ellen shivered again from her own language. And it was carnally clear it was thrilling Jason out of his mind. She grunted in a hoarse burst, clenching her walls tight around his deep penetrating hard on.

- “Argh, Jesus... you’re good, Miss Sanders.”

Ellen threw her head into her neck, feeling her hair stick to her sweaty cheeks and forehead. As she did, he rammed deep into her. All of a sudden.

- “Ugh!”

And again.

- “Ugh!... Aw, I think I like you, Jason.”

She arched her back, throwing her breasts into his face. He lapped with hunger, licking over her tight hard nipples first, then clacking his teeth and biting into them. Hard.

- “Ah, fuck that hurts, Jason. But it’s horny. Again, please… bite my tits.”

She winced with pain but shivered with lust at the same time as she felt him oblige, his teeth driving deep into her painfully sensitive nipples.

- “Argh!”

Her grunts were becoming reflexive bursts from out her throat. Not only from his biting. Resting on her arms and on her one leg was straining her as well. But she ignored it, too driven to impale herself on his carnal greed. She was so wet she could feel her juices trickle out of her.

- “Can I cum, Ellen? I want to. I want to so much. And God I have to...soon Ellen. Ah.”

She banged down with raw passion, her head shaking wild. With lust, with strain.

- “Oh, fill me, yes, yes... come inside me, Jason.”

His growls resounded in the room, his thrusts became self-oriented, seeking his orgasm. Ellen knew the feeling all too well and watched him pump his cock over the verge, clenching into his increasing swelling.

- “Ugh...pump, Jason. Fill me, fuck me till you come...ugh.”

Another raw grunt. Ellen stunned at her own words. But there was no time to reflect. She felt her sharp arousal mount fast as he fucked his panting body over the limit. Her hips pushed down with full force, screwing her clit hard against his lust loaded body, synchronizing with his near climax.

The almost sad “Blue in Green” took off with jazzy syncopating Bill Evans piano chords. The Miles Davis trumpet joined in, in plaintive, restrained crescendo, the last note a groaning vibrato as it climaxed, resounding through the room with metallic tension.

Jason’s explosion felt just like that. The way he held his breath, the rising of his moan. Then the violent sudden spurting of his cum, his raw hoarse groan, the staggering intensity of the way he whirled into his orgasm. She felt her cunt contract hard, on the verge of pain as convulsions took control of her body. The thrill of him spewing cum into her oozing orgasm drove her wild.

- “Ugh, ugh...Jason, I can feel you shoot. Oh, it’s so hot. Can you feel me convulse? Ugh... I’m coming with you. Hmm.”

She shuddered on top of his sweating body, shaking all over. Undergoing their mutual explosion in a trembling trance of lust-filled passion. Out of her mind with arousal, she moved a hand between her thighs, rubbing her clit fast as she felt his cock pulse inside her. The effect was instant. Ellen propelled into an immediate second orgasm. Her voice turned hoarse and trembling.

- “Argh, Jason. I’m … again, ah, ah…fuck…hmmm.”

The long moan induced an even tighter clench, changing to rapid convulsions as another orgasm peaked, almost violently now. Fast and sharp, the unstoppable gush swamped into her.

- “Ahh, ahh, Jesus, Ugh!”

Her face winced, spasms flashed, her lower lip trembled out of control. Faltering gasps for breath and raw pouring grunts made her collapse on top of Jason. Their bodies clashed, exhausted but with lust still erupting. Ellen felt his cock split into her shuddering climax. She pressed tight against him, seeking to control her breathing. Panting, low growls in her ear. Her sensitive breasts pressing hard against his chest. The room was filled with the penetrating fragrance of their lust-scents as they remained silently entangled for minutes.

When he opened his eyes again, it was as if awakening from a trance. Ellen observed him with, her face with an almost shy expression. Her hair was sticky, her cheeks glowed.

- “Welcome back,” she whispered with a husky voice. She kissed his dry lips with a moving sensuality.

- “Hmm, it’s good to be back,” he whispered.

- “It wasn’t all that bad to be away either.” she replied with soft voice, nuzzling him.

- “Yeah, I agree. You’re a pretty damn hot woman, Ellen.”

She beamed.

- “You’re not so bad yourself, Mister Lewis.”

He pulled her warm body close against his, inhaling the scents that hours of passion had left behind. For minutes, they pressed tight into each other, thoughts wandering off to the fresh recollections of the breathtaking evening they had spent together.

The endless dance in the middle of his room. Long lingering kisses. Hands touching everywhere as whispered words sought to excite. Greedy undressing as the urge to be naked became too strong. Skin to skin, inviting grinding as they embraced, pressed closer, slowly building up what was inevitably to erupt. Ellen’s continuing surprise at the intensity of the way he found her special. Pushed to an erotic thrill as she had shifted a little while they danced on, rubbing her amputated leg against his warm glowing erection. The staggering effect of almost instant orgasm, squirting all over her sensuously massaging stump. Her excited smile of realizing that a missing leg had become a sexual weapon.

In the background, “Flamenco Sketches” moved into the jazzy halting Dave Brown bass solo, with Bill Evans piano chords twinkling through the gentle gypsy rhythm.

She nuzzled, holding him tight, their heaving more calm now. Finally.

Ellen inhaled the manly smell of his arm pits close by. Her fingertips trailed over the skin of his back, trickling down along his spine.

Jason then rolled her over gently. Their eyes met, leaving voices without words. Two exhausted bodies on the carpet. A touching glance shone from silent staring eyes. The outburst of sexual passion had been so intense that it had left them almost sad.

In the background, a squirming Miles Davis trumpet faded slowly. “Kind of Blue” rippled to a quiet end.

###

[to be continued...]

PaulX35
PaulX35
20 Followers