Monopoly - A Game of Chance Pt. 02

Story Info
And the game continues...
7.9k words
4.46
30.4k
31
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,069 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the author.

Warning: If you don't like stories about wife sharing or swinging, you might as well move on, because that's all there is here. If you do like things like that, I hope you enjoy the tale I have spun. Have fun.

Author's Note: Well, I see the trolls are out in force, judging a story, not on its merits but, on its subject matter. Of course, they never read anything, just give it a one bomb and move on. Such sorry, lonely souls.

*****

Monopoly: A Game of Chance Pt. 02

Chapter 7

Susan and Mark stood in the foyer talking.

"Did you enjoy what we did in front of everyone?" Mark asked his lovely wife.

"I did, couldn't you tell?" she asked right back.

"Of course, but would you do what that card of Bill's said?"

Susan looked at her husband. His eyes were full of lust and love. She knew he loved her, she also knew he lusted after her and several other of the women here tonight. She also had fantasized about some of the men here. She thought all of three seconds.

"Yes. The real question though, is would you let me?"

Mark was looking into his wife's eyes. He could see her excitement, her lust, her love along with several other emotions.

"Yes."

Short and sweet. Susan's eyes got big. To her, it looked as if they were going to cross several lines tonight. One had already been crossed when she had cum on Mark's fingers earlier. If they continued to play, she could be crossing that big line, the one where she was fucking some man other than her husband. Or many men, not her husband. She could even be tied down to a bed, gagged, blindfolded and used by everyone here. She wondered if that would mean the women too?

"Okay. Then we agree. We keep playing until the end. And that end is two days away," she said watching Mark's eyes. They got wide when he realized they had two more days where Susan could be getting fucked by who knows who.

"Yes," Mark replied. Susan nodded at her husband as he took her hand and they went back to the living room.

~~~~

Every couple there had similar conversations together, except George and Michelle, they were throwing the party, so they were in till the end no matter what happened to each of them. As everyone sat back in their places, with refreshed drinks, Michelle picked up the die. Looking around the table.

"Everyone ready? When do you want to break for eats?"

Everyone nodded, then shook their heads. They were anxious to see what was coming next. She threw the little white cube with the black dots across the board. It settled with three dots showing. Michelle moved her marker to Free Parking nodding. Picking up the die, Linda looked at her husband. Smiling at him she let the die roll on the table. When she looked down she saw she had rolled a two. Rolling her eyes, she moved her marker.

"I own that one," she said smiling.

Beth, frowning just a little, tossed the die. She watched it bounce and jiggle as it settled on a four. Frowning even deeper she moved her marker and picked up a card. She held it against her chest, looking at her husband. She raised her eyebrows. Collin looked at her.

"Read it, Beth," He told her.

Taking the card from her chest she read it to herself first. Smiling, she read, "Make someone else's husbands cock hard, you have two minutes." Beth looked around the group. She smiled, then getting up, she went and sat on George's knee. She reached down into his lap and felt around for his cock. When she found it, her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. 'The rumors were true, his cock was huge,' she thought. She started to stroke it through his pants. It started to stiffen up nicely in her hand. Watching her husband who sat next to George, she saw he was smiling and watching her hand on George's stiffening cock.

George moaned as Beth played with his manhood. She moved her hand down to his balls and found they were proportionate to his cock. She rolled them around in his pants. Collin looked at his watch, keeping track of the time for George. Beth put her hand back on his cock. It was hard as a rock now. Finding the head, she tweaked it with her thumb and forefinger. George jumped a little and moaned.

"Time," Collin said.

Beth removed her hand from George's cock, leaned in and kissed his cheek. She then smiled at Collin as she rose and went back to her seat. Carol shivered as she picked up the die. Looking around the table, she nodded, huffed on the die and tossed it gently. It rolled across the board landing with a six showing. She grimaced as she moved her marker and pick up a card. She hides it from herself, looking at James. He nodded at her. She looked at the card and groaned. "Go to Jail, do not pass go, do not get an article of clothing back. Well, shit," Beth blurted, laughing as she moved her marker back to jail.

"How do you get out of jail?" Carol asked.

"You'll have to wait until your next turn to find out," George said.

"Well crap," Carol growled.

Mark tossed the die. It rolled to a stop with a six showing. He frowned but moved his marker to Indiana Avenue. "I own that," he said.

George picked up the die and threw it gently. It stopped with the number four showing. He moved his marker and took off his other sock, placing it on the table. Collin picked the die up and just dropped it on the board. It bounced and jiggled landing with the number four showing. He smiled as he moved his marker to Community Chest. He picked up the card looking at it, smiling. He looked at Beth as he read it aloud. "Lick your wife's pussy for two minutes."

Beth shuddered as Collin moved over to where she sat and knelt down in front of her. He pulled her legs out straight, then parted them, moving between them. He pushed her skirt up to her waist, letting everyone see her sexy pink panties. Collin went to pull them down when Beth stopped him.

"Just move them to the side," she ordered.

Collin smiled up at her as he did as she wanted. She sighed as he looked at her wonderful pussy. It was shaved smooth and was soaking wet. He moved forward, pressing his lips to her clit. She jerked and shivered as he did. He sucked her clit, slapping it with his tongue. She tensed up.

"Oh fuck," cried Beth. She was shaking hard now. "Oh my god," she shrieked.

Collin continued to suck her clit until she pushed his head away. He moved down and licked her labia. Beth groaned. Sucking the tender petals of flesh into his mouth, Collin ran his tongue over, around and through her pussy lips. Beth was once again shivering with her passion. Collin then pressed his tongue into her opening. Beth growled her passion as her husband started to fuck her with his tongue. She was getting close. So close she wanted to scream.

"Time," called George.

Chapter 8

Collin immediately pulled his mouth away leaving Beth hanging. He pulled her panties back into place and pulled her dress down to cover her legs. Beth collapsed back onto the couch crying out.

"You can't be serious. You can't leave me like this. Please, please I need to cum," she shouted.

"Sorry honey, times up," Collin said going back to his seat.

Beth just sat there in disbelief, shivering and shaking as her excitement abated...slowly. Beth went to reach under her skirt, but Michelle stopped her.

"No, bad girl. No self-gratification here tonight," said Michelle.

Beth just groaned looking sadly at everyone. Susan picked up the die, she was horny as hell from watching Collin eat his wife's pussy. She rolled a three. She shook her head. Well, at least she would be doing whatever to Mark. Moving her marker, she picked up a card holding it in her hand so she couldn't see what was written on its face. She looked at Mark. He was smiling at her. She nodded, looking at the card. She gasped. She couldn't believe what she was reading.

"Suck your husband's cock for two minutes," she croaked. Mark just smiled. Susan put the card down on the used pile. She looked at Mark. Even though she did like sucking cock, she wasn't so sure that she wanted an audience.

"Well?" Mark said, looking at her. Nodding Susan got up and went to where her husband sat. Looking down at him, she could see he was already hard. Shivering, she dropped to her knees. Reaching out, she unzipped Mark's pants, reaching in she found his hard cock and pulled it out. Carol gasped when she saw the size of him. He wasn't all that long, but he was thick. Susan bent over and took him deep into her mouth. She loved his cock. She loved to suck him. She loved when he came in her mouth.

Her jaw was stretching to get him in her mouth. She would have a sore jaw hinge later tonight. And if she had to do this to some of the other men, who she knew were just as big if not bigger than Mark, her jaw would be a lot sorer. She was just getting into sucking Mark, she could feel him almost ready to cum.

"Time," George called.

Sue pulled her mouth off of Mark's cock. He moaned in disappointment. Susan climbed to her feet, kissed her husband on the cheek and went back to her seat. Mark stuffed his cock back into his pants and zipped up. He looked around at everyone, smiling with embarrassment. Susan sat down and shivered, groaning as she looked at her husband. Steven picked up the die, patted Susan's hand and toss it on the board. It came up a five. He moved his marker and picked up a Chance card. He read it to himself first. Out loud, "You get a hotel." He smiled placing the card on the used pile. Reach his hand out to George. George smiled and place the small red hotel in his hand.

Steven looked at his properties. Reaching out he put the piece on Park Place. Everyone groaned. If they still had any clothes on they would now have to forfeit two pieces of clothing if they landed on Steven's property. It was James' turn and he rolled a three. Smiling he moved his marker to Free Parking. Julie rolled next. She rolled a two. Scowling she moved her marker to Chance, picking a card off the top of the pile she held it against her chest. Her eyes were closed tightly.

"Come on Julie, you have to read it sometime," Carol told her friend.

Nodding, Julie opened her eyes and looked at the card. Her eyes got big. She cleared her throat and read out loud, "Make someone else's husband's cock hard for two minutes."

Julie sat there looking around the room. Her husband Bill, looked at his wife. He knew something no one else did unless she had told the women. She had never touched another cock in her whole life, but his. This would be a new experience for her and he was happy she would finally be touching another cock. Julie got up and walked to Mark. Carol got up, so she could sit down. She slowly put her hand on Mark's lap. She gasped when she felt his cock twitch under her hand.

"Grab it, you won't hurt it," Mark whispered.

Smiling up at him she did just that. He was almost hard again already. She started to run her hand up and down his substantial cock. She gasped as it jumped in her hand. She could feel the heat it was radiating even through his pants. She wanted to feel it against her skin. She quickly unzipped him and pulled his cock out into the open. Mark gasped when she did. She moaned when she saw and felt his thick cock against the skin of her palm. She stroked him slowly. She watched as pre-cum oozed out of its tip. Then he was coming. The first spurt hit her in the face. She laughed when it did. The second one went right into her mouth. She kept laughing. The rest hit her chest or just oozed out over her hand.

"Time," George yelled.

Julie closed her mouth and swallowed. Michelle offered Mark a towel from the pile at the end of the table. He took it and cleaned himself up. Julie was still giggling as she scooped up Marks cum off her blouse and popped it into her mouth and swallowed. Then turning to Mark, she smiled. Taking the towel, Mark wiped his cum off her face. He handed her the towel, she wiped her hands off. Still giggling she went back to her seat. Bill, leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back passionately.

"Was it good?" Bill asked. her.

"It was," she answered smiling at him.

Nodding Bill picked up the die and tossed a five. Surprised he moved his marker and picked up a card. Looking at it, his eyes got real big. "Finger someone else's wife's pussy until she comes."

Julie giggled at him. Bill looked around the room. Getting up, he walked to where Michelle was. Linda got up to let him sit next to her. Bill indicated Michelle should move over he wanted to sit on her left side so everyone could see. Smiling she moved, pulling up her skirt. Her panties were now exposed. She was really turned on knowing she was going to have someone else's finger or fingers shoved up her pussy. This is what her husband wanted. So this is what she wanted.

Bill sat next to her. Fitting his finger in the sides of her panties, he pulled them down her sexy legs. She didn't stop him. She spread her legs once her panties were off. Bill looked down at her sex. He sniffed deeply.

"Do you like my smell," Michelle asked him softly.

"I do. I can't wait to get a card so I can suck on it," he whispered to her.

He touched the hood of her clit. She moaned. He grabbed it between his thumb and forefinger. Bill applied a little pressure. Michelle's sharp intake of breath told him she liked it. He started to jerk her clit hood like a small cock. She slammed herself back against the couch hard.

"Oh fuck," she yelled.

Bill smiled at her. He watched as her hips started to buck. Letting go of her clit, he slipped two fingers into her pussy.

"Yes," she gasped.

Bill pressed them in as far as he could. He curled them up, pressing against her G-spot.

"Oh my god," Michelle yelled.

Bill then pulled his finger back toward her entrance. Michelle sighed. Suddenly, Bill jammed his fingers into her hard and fast. Michelle jerked. Her head came forward and she watched Bill fuck her pussy with his fingers. She was breathing hard and fast.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted. "I'm going to cum."

Bill increased the speed of his fingers. Michelle's fluids started to splash out on his hand.

"Oh my god, I'm coming!" Michelle screamed her body contorted in pleasure. Bill pulled his finger from her body. She shook and shivered on the couch, her legs wide open for everyone to see her pussy squirt. Then George was there holding her. Bill slowly backed away but kept his eyes glued to Michelle's pussy. Michelle looked up at Bill, smiling at him. "Thank you," she said to him. He nodded at her, turned and went back to his seat next to his wife.

Sitting he hugged Julie. Julie smiled at him, hugging him back. Everyone was silent. Everyone was watching Michelle and George. It took a long time for Michelle to calm down. When she was, she turned, looking at her friends. She smiled with embarrassment, closing her legs and pulling down her dress. Everyone applauded for her and Bill. Once the applause stopped, George stood and looked at everyone.

"Food is being set up by the caterers, drinks at the bar. We'll take a break for dinner and pick this up after the caterers leave."

Everyone just slumped in their seats for a minute before pairing up with their spouses and heading for the dining room. After filling their plates they all sat down at the big dining table. Most of them had picked up a soda or water to have with their meal. Some had poured themselves wine, others had grabbed a beer.

Susan and Mark sat together talking softly to each other.

"So did you like the handjob from Julie?" asked Sue giggling.

"I did. Did you enjoy watching?" asked Mark smiling at his wife.

"I did. I didn't think I would before tonight, but I liked watching her jerk your cock. It was so sexy. And when you came on her face, I almost had an orgasm. Then when I saw your cum fly into her mouth, I did." Susan giggled at the look on Mark's face.

Chapter 9

Julie and Bill sat a couple of seats down from Mark and Susan. Bill leaned in to whisper in his wife's ear.

"Did you enjoy giving Mark a handjob?"

"Of course. I would have preferred giving him a blow job, but..."

"I bet you would," Bill said smiling at her.

"Did you enjoy eating Michelle's pussy?" Beth asked.

"You know I did. I love eating pussy, especially yours. Yours is so sweet."

"Yeah, sure. I saw your hard cock when you came back to sit down. I bet you can't wait to get it into Michelle's cunt, can you?"

"You know me so well. What I can't wait to see is you with a fat cock in your pussy."

Julie shivered at the thought of her husband watching her getting fucked by a cock other than his.

~~~~

Dinner was over. Everyone had been standing around in the dining room talking. George went to the bar. Everyone followed him to get another drink. Then stood by the bar talking until the caterers left. There was still food out on the dining room table, but it would keep. Everyone had had enough for now and were anxious to get back to the game. So far not very many clothes had been lost in the game. Shoes, socks, stockings, and one bra.

Soon everyone was sitting around the board on the table looking at what was ahead for them. George was all the way back on Pennsylvania R.R., but he was not the farthest from the front-runner Mark. Carol was in Jail and the rules to get out hadn't been revealed yet and she was looking at George.

"Not yet my dear Carol. When it's your turn." Carol nodded at George.

"Well, I guess it's my turn," Michelle said picking up the die. She rolled a six. Nodded she moved her maker. "I own Atlanta Avenue."

Linda picked up the die and tossed it, it landed on three. She shook her head and moved her marker to Chance. Picking up a card she read it to herself first. She rolled her eyes and read it aloud. "Suck someone else's husband's cock for two minutes."

She looked at her husband, Steve, first. He nodded at her. She looked around at the other men. Then got up and knelt in front of Mark. He looked surprised but didn't try to stop her as she unzipped his pants and reached in and pulled his semi-hard cock out into the open. She smiled as she held it. She looked up at him. He was smiling at her. She looked over her shoulder at Susan. Susan smiled and nodded.

Linda lowered her mouth down Mark's cock, her tongue licking his smooth skin as she did. Mark groaned as she took him to the back of her mouth. He placed a hand on the top of her head. She moaned at his touch. Soon she was bobbing her mouth up and down his shaft. Each time the head of his cock touched the back of her mouth, she would groan and Mark would moan.

Up, down, Linda's mouth went. Her tongue was busy licking the smooth skin of Mark's cock. He was really hard now. He started to pant, his legs were stiffing up, he was almost there. Susan groaned as she watched her husband get ready to shoot his seed down her friend's throat. Linda went down on him one last time. When his cock hit the back of her mouth, she swallowed and took him down her throat. Mark gasped when he felt his cockhead enter her throat.

He opened his eyes wide looking right at Susan. She was smiling at him. Linda pulled her mouth back, popping Mark's cock out of her throat. She took deep breaths through her nose. Then swallowed him again. Mark roared out his pleasure as his cum shot up his cock and down Linda's throat. Linda just kept swallowing.

"Time," George called.

Linda kept her mouth on Marks cock, swallowing everything he pumped down her throat. She finally pulled her mouth off his cock fast, taking a deep breath. She knelt there breathing heavily looking at Mark's cock. On the tip was a single pearl drop of semen. Leaning forward, Linda licked that single drop off Mark's cock. Pulling her tongue into her mouth, she moaned as she swallowed his seed.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,069 Followers