Monopoly - A Game of Chance Pt. 04

Story Info
More game play - the game escalates.
6.2k words
4.47
26.5k
21
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the author.

Warning: If you don't like stories about wife sharing or swinging, you might as well move on, because that's all there is here. If you do like things like that, I hope you enjoy the tale I have spun. Have fun.

Monopoly: A Game of Chance Pt. 04

Chapter 20

She looked up to see who was next. It was George. She had heard them rolling the dice for position. Evidently, George had won.

"I've always thought you were one of the prettiest women my wife knew," said George.

"Who is the prettiest then?" she asked.

"Nope, not going to answer you. I'm going to pound your pretty pussy with my long hard cock. If I go in too far, let me know and I'll back off a bit," George said softly.

Linda just nodded. Michelle had told her once how long his cock was. She didn't believe it, but now she was going to find out. She really hoped she could take all of him without pain. Grabbing his dick, she gasped, then lined him up with her opening.

"Here we go," he said as he pushed slowly into her cum filled pussy.

"God, that feels so different when there is already cum in there," Linda said.

"It sure does. I can't wait to fuck Michelle after some other guy fills her," George admitted to Linda in a soft whisper.

"Oh god," she growled as he pushed in farther than her husband ever could.

George just grunted as he hit the bottom of her pussy. He was shy two inches of being in her completely. Smiling, George moved his cock around inside Linda until he felt he was no longer pushing on her cervix. He then pushed into her stretching her vagina. He had done this to his wife until he could fit in her all the way. Linda moaned as he pushed farther into her than any other man ever had.

"Holy... oh fuck... my god, I can feel you stretching me. Oh fuck," Linda cried out.

Still pushing, George gently kissed Linda on the lips. Arms up around his neck she pulled his lips to hers, hard. They kissed for a long time, while George tried to get all of his cock into Linda. Finally, he was in. Linda convulsed under him. Their mouths parted.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming so hard," Linda shouted.

"Oh god, you have taken all of me," George whispered. "You feel wonderful."

Linda moaned at his words. George sighed at her moan.

"Are you ready, dear?" George asked her, kissing her ear.

"God yes. Fuck me, George, fuck me hard, please?"

"Here we go."

At his words, George slowly pulled out of Linda's body. She sighed. He waited just a second or so, then slammed into her, hard. Linda screamed. Loudly. George was pounding her into the sectional. So hard, in fact, the heavy piece of furniture started to move across the carpet. George could hear his wife giggle. Linda, looked over at Michelle to see how she was taking what her husband was doing to her. Michelle was smiling, with fire in her eyes. Linda groaned.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Linda groaned. "I'm coming again."

Steven watched his wife, with a hard cock poking up to tent his slacks. He moaned as his wife came on another man's cock. He found that reality was much, much better than fantasy. Michelle was watching her husband as he fucked Linda, one of her best friends. She was soaking wet watching him. She had never thought she wouldn't get mad at him for fucking another woman and here he was fucking the shit out of one and Michelle was coming just watching him.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming again," Linda shouted as George pounded into her body.

The other couples around the sectional were staring wide-eyed at Linda and George as they fucked. All of them were very, very excited. The women moaned, the men groaned. The wives sat there wondering how it would be to watch their husband fuck another woman. A few of them had fucked another man, while their husbands watched. Each husband had hugged and kissed them afterward, telling them how much they loved them.

"Oh my god! I'm coming again and again and again," Linda screamed.

George was still pounding into her as hard and as fast as he could. He was almost there. So close but, he wanted to keep fucking this wonderful woman under him. But it was not to be. He slammed into her one last time and shouted.

"I'm coming!"

"I'm coming, too," Linda shouted. "Oh my god, I can feel you filling me up. Fuck!"

George grunted as he came inside Linda. Linda bucked her hips against him as she came, over and over again, holding him with her legs and arms she kept him on top of her, sighing as she was crushed beneath him. The two of them kissed gently. When Linda release him, George slowly got up. Linda took a deep breath letting it out slowly.

"Next," she shouted.

The men watching chuckled, while the women giggled.

Chapter 21

Linda was lying there, cum streaming out of her pussy. She was tired, yet oh so excited. She was waiting for the next man to fuck her and looking forward to him sliding his hard cock into her body. She felt the cushion move under her. Looking up she saw Collin smiling down at her. She smiled up at him. She had always thought that he was a good looking man. She just hoped he could fuck.

Collin had won the roll to be next. He just looked down at the beautiful woman under him and sighed. He had never really thought about fucking the wives of his friends. That was until Beth had mentioned one of her fantasies was to fuck each and every one of them. Now that he thought of as exciting. He didn't know what was wrong with him that he wanted to watch his wife being fucked by another man, but the seed was planted and it had grown. Now here they were, not only was she going too but, he was too.

"Hello, beautiful," Collin said smiling down at Linda.

"Hi, there, handsome. I hope you're ready to fuck me," replied Linda smiling.

"I am. Would you like to put me in?"

Linda smiled. Collin, the man who was always polite and kind to everyone. Reaching between them, Linda grabbed his hard cock. She moaned again at how hard and hot it was. Lining it up with her opening, she nodded at Collin. Smiling he pushed into her slowly. Groaning, Linda let go of his dick as it slid inside her body. She was on the verge of another orgasm as his pelvis pressed against hers, crushing her clit.

"Oh god," she whispered.

Slowly, Collin pulled out of her hot, wonderful pussy. Just as slowly he pushed back inside her body. In, out, in, out, nice and slow. Linda was having little tremors. Micro-orgasms ran up and down her body. She was enjoying what he was doing. So much so, that she was coming and coming. Over and over as he pushed in and pulled out of her cunt. Shocking herself with even thinking that word, she came as she thought, cunt.

"How are you doing Linda, my love," Collin whispered in her ear.

"Oh god, you are making me feel so... so... so different," she whispered back.

"May I kiss you?" asked Collin.

Linda just nodded. He pressed his lips gently against hers. She opened her mouth, inviting his tongue inside. He pushed his tongue slowly inside her mouth. Sighing with contentment, Linda slipped her tongue around and around his. She was now in constant orgasm. Closing her eyes she basked in her body being set on fire by this kind, gentle man above her.

"I'm coming," Collin whispered, pulling his mouth away from Linda's.

"Me too, sweetheart," Linda whispered as she shook with orgasm.

Collin never quit sliding in and out of her body. He squirted his cum in her, while still fucking her sweet pussy. The crowd watching didn't know. Linda was alright with that when Collin collapsed on top of her. She hugged him hard. He sighed. She felt his cock shrink and slip from her body. She let him go. He climbed up off her, looking down and smiled.

"You were great," he said.

Watching him, Linda saw Beth kneel in front of her husband and suck his cock clean. Smiling she wondered if Steven would lick her cunt clean? Giggling, she looked up.

"Next," she said smiling.

Chapter 22

James was standing there, nude from the waist down, smiling at her. She smiled up at him, spreading her legs once more. Nodding, James climbed between her great looking legs.

"I've never fucked a pussy full of cum before," James said softly.

"Neither have I," Linda said giggling.

Reaching down she grabbed James' hard cock. It was a pretty good size. Long and thick. Not as thick as Marks, not as long as George's but, it was a nice cock. She lined him up with her opening.

"Fuck me," said Linda.

Nodding, James pushed into her slowly. When he was all the way in, he pulled back fast and started to pound Linda into the sectional.

"Oh hell yes," Linda yelled.

James had slipped right into her body. No hesitation whatsoever. Linda was now enjoying him very much and hoped what Steven had hinted was the truth. She wouldn't mind this happening again to her sometime in the future. Looking over at her husband she smiled at him and nodded her head. He smiled back at her and winked. He was so hot right now, he just wanted to go to her and fuck her but, there was one man ahead of him, Mark. He wondered if he would be able to feel her after Mark fucked her.

Linda was shaking with orgasm after orgasm. Her body was sweating profusely. James was too. His sweat was dripping into her eyes and on her face. She just smiled at that and knew she was going to take a quick shower after her gangbang was over.

"Oh my god, yes," Linda cried out as another orgasm convulsed her body.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," James shouted.

James felt so ashamed as he filled Linda with his semen. He had come almost as quickly as Bill.

"I'm so sorry, Linda, I just..."

"Don't! You were very good. Thank you," Linda said hoping it made James feel better.

Linda closed her eyes. Mark was next. She knew he would stretch her out, a lot. She was trying to relax so it wouldn't hurt. She felt someone get on the sectional with her. Opening her eyes, it was Steven, he was still dressed.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, oh dear... I was just trying to relax a little. I'm fine. How about you?" she asked finally.

"Oh, I'm fine. Can't wait to fuck your sloppy pussy," said Steven smiling and moving away from the sectional.

Then Mark was there, smiling down at her. She smiled back at him.

"I thought there might be something wrong, so I had Steven ask," he said softly.

"Thank you. You and Susan are always so kind and caring," replied Linda.

"Not really, I'm still going to fuck your sloppy pussy adding my cum to everyone else's. Are you ready?"

"Probably not but, let's go."

"I'll try not to hurt you if that's what you are worried about," replied Mark.

"I know you won't, on purpose." Linda smiled up at him.

"You've seen two women take me without being hurt."

"I have," said Linda reaching down between them and grasping Mark.

Linda gasped at how large he felt in her hand. She rubbed his cock up and down the goo coming out of her, then placed him at her opening. Mark kissed her lips softly. Linda moaned as she kissed him back. Her arms went up around his neck as they kissed and Mark gently press his cock into her. She could feel herself being stretched. As they kissed, it didn't feel so bad. She felt fuller and fuller as they kissed.

"I'm in," Mark whispered pulling his lip from hers.

"Oh god, I feel so full and no pain. Thank you," Linda said softly.

"Ready?"

"Yes. Let me have it." Linda giggled.

Mark slowly pulled out of Linda's body. Then slammed into hard and fast.

"Oh, Christ!" Linda shrieked.

She could feel Marks cock fill her up and then her pussy would collapse when he pulled out. She felt all the cum in her being pumped out The feelings in her pussy were becoming more and more intense. Her orgasms ripped through her like a hurricane through Florida. She was on the verge of passing out but, took deep breaths, quickly dispelling the fog.

"Oh my god!" she shouted. Then in a whisper, "How does Susan take this thing?"

Mark didn't answer her. He just smiled. Linda nodded her head closed her eyes and just enjoyed what Mark's cock was doing to her. She suddenly found herself in heaven. She marveled at herself. These men weren't making love to her, they were fucking her. Hard and rough. Steven never fucked her. He always made love to her. In fact, he had never fucked her. She wanted to get fucked.

"Oh my fucking god," she screamed. "I'm coming, I'm coming so fucking hard!"

That set Mark off. Slamming into her one last time, he squirted his semen into one of his wife's friends. Something he never thought he would get a chance to do, ever.

"I'm coming," he growled.

When his cock pulsed inside Linda she came again. She really passed out this time.

Chapter 23

Steven was at her side even before Mark was off her. She was breathing softly. He held her until her eyes fluttered open. Smiling he just looked down at her. Linda smiled up at her husband.

"Fuck me," she said simply.

Steven nodded standing and letting his pants and underwear drop. Stepping out of them, he crawled up between his wife's spread leg's. He looked at her messy pussy and groaned. The cushion he would be sitting on was soaking wet with everyone's cum. Linda had a hold of his dick. She was pulling it toward her cunt. Strange how your feelings about words change. She pressed him against her opening.

"Now fuck me, hard. Slam it into me. You hear me, Steven?"

"I do," Steve said slamming his cock into his wife's cunt.

"Oh fuck! That's it. Now hammer me, pound me, fuck me hard."

Steven did just that. She wanted it fast and hard, he would give her fast and hard. Linda was now screaming gibberish as her husband fucked her. He was fucking her. Her first orgasm was the strongest one she had ever had. Those that followed were even stronger. Linda found herself floating along from one orgasm to another, on the verge of unconsciousness. She was enjoying what her husband was doing to her. She had enjoyed all the other men too.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," Steven yelled.

Linda felt every string of his come hit inside her. Closing her eyes she was trying to file away everything that had happened to her in the last... what? Hour, half-hour? She didn't know how long it had been since they started fucking her.

- - - - - -

When Linda opened her eyes, she was lying on the floor with three women around her. Smiling, she looked at each one. They smiled back at her.

"You feeling okay, honey?" Susan asked.

"Wonderful," Linda replied. "Where's Steven?"

"Right here dear," said Steven, looking over Susan's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Linda said. "I need a shower."

Everyone laughed. Linda laughed as she tried to sit up.

"Sweetheart, will you carry me to the bathroom?"

"Of course, dear," Steven replied picking her up in his strong arms.

In the bathroom, Linda sighed at he set her on the toilet seat.

"I'm okay now, honey," she said. "Unzip me please."

Steven unzipped her, then undid her bra. While he was doing that, she was unbuttoning his shirt. Smiling at her, he dropped his arms letting his suit coat and shirt slip to the floor. Linda stood and let her dress slide past her hips. She then stepped into the shower and started the water running. Steven was right behind her. Once she got the temperature right, she pulled the thingy to have the water come out the showerhead. She gasped as it hit her in the face. Then she was laughing as she turned and hugged her husband. They kissed under the spray. Steven handed her the soap.

"I would love to wash you but, I don't want to hurt you."

Linda just smiled at her wonderful husband and took the soap from him. She lathered up her hands and gently washed her cunt. Linda smiled at that thought. Looking up at her husband, he was watching her hands.

"From now on, I want you to fuck my cunt like you did tonight. You got that Mister?" Linda growled as she put two fingers inside her to rinse out the cum.

Steven gasped at her use of the c-word but, nodded his head.

"No. Answer me?"

"I will fuck your cunt like I did tonight," said Steven.

"Good. Unless, of course, I tell you to make love to me."

"I understand, dear." Steven smiled at his beautiful wife.

Chapter 24

When Linda returned to the living room, everyone was at the bar, getting drinks or sitting on the sectional talking. When they saw her, they all stopped and applauded. She blushed with embarrassment. Steven was right behind her as she turned, into his arms. Everyone stopped clapping and laughing.

"Linda, no need to be embarrassed, dear, we all really enjoyed watching you," Susan said walking to where Steven held her.

Susan put her hand on Linda's back, leaned in and kissed her cheek. Linda sighed, these were all her friends, they wouldn't embarrass her on purpose. Turning out of her husband's arms, she pulled Susan into a hug. Surprised, Susan hugged her back. Everyone sat down on the sectional want to get back to the game.

"Ready?" asked Michelle.

Everyone nodded at her. They all wanted to see where this would end and who would be tied to a bed. Nodding her head, Michelle pointed at James.

"James, your turn, dear," Michelle said.

Looking surprised, James picked up the die and rolled it across the board. He had rolled a four. Looking at the board he smiled as he moved his marker to Community Chest. He picked a card off the pile and read it to himself.

"Crap," James shouted. "If you are naked, pick someone to fuck you for two minutes. You can't pick your spouse. Another wasted card."

"It may come up again, there are more than one of each card, Jim," Michelle said softly. James just chuckled.

Picking up the die, Julie gave it a toss on the board. She had rolled a one. She gasped as she moved her marker. She silently removed a stocking and her last shoe and put them in the pile. Smiling at her Bill picked up the die and gave it a roll. It turned up a four. Moving his marker to Marvin Gardens, Bill pulled his suit coat off the couch behind him and put it on the pile.

"My turn. Here we go with another round, ladies and gentleman," Michelle said smiling as she picked up the die.

Giving it a toss onto the board she watched it roll, landing with three showing.

"Now what the hell," she said moving her marker to Community Chest.

Picking up a card she read it to herself first. Smiling she read it aloud.

"Suck your husband's cock for two minutes."

Moving over in front of her husband, she unzipped him, pulling his cock out of his pants and took him in her mouth. He still tasted of Linda and cum. She groaned at his taste. George groaned as Michelle sucked his cock. He was almost there within minutes of her taking him into her throat. She was very good at sucking his cock.

"I'm going to cum," He growled his cock pulsing with his orgasm.

Michelle took every drop and swallowed. She then went back to her seat, looked over the clothes on the pile and took her bra back. Everyone chuckled at her choice. She actually put it back on, over her dress. Everyone laughed at what she did. Looking at Linda, Michelle gave her a nudge with an elbow. Startled, Linda, picked up the die and tossed it across the board and off the table. Standing she looked at it.

"Five," said Susan.

Linda collapsed back into her seat and moved her marker to go. She reached into the pile and picked up a shoe dropping it at her feet. She looked at Beth raising her eyebrows. Susan picked up the die and tossed it to Beth. Beth then rolled it on the board. It came up a five. She groaned as she moved her marker to Baltic Ave. She sat back with a smug look on her face.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
12