Monsier DiPuc's Visit

Story Info
A visit from the Job Satisfaction Analyst proves rewarding.
3.1k words
4.23
13.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all I could do to keep from laughing when I met him. I had been dreading his visit. He arrived right on schedule on Monday, the 2nd of February at 9 a.m. but nothing about him was as expected. The home office didn't prepare me for him.

He was short and chubby with curly blond hair and big round eyes carrying a little gold briefcase that looked like one of those man purses with his name in embroidery on his coat and case. He wore white-white suit, white shirt, white tie, white shoes-all white. It made him look like a tiny ice-cream man. This was the scary guy who'd been sent from the Paris office to check us out and fix things. He was the Job Satisfaction Analyst. I didn't laugh, but it was tough not to.

I stepped up and offered my hand saying, "Bonjour, Monsieur DiPuc. Comment allez-vous? Je m'appelle Nicholas Faulkes." {Hello Mr. DiPuc. How are you? My name is Nicholas Faulkes.}

His face lit up in a huge smile as he responded, "Bonjour, Monsieur Faulkes. Je suis bein. Parlez-vous francais?" {Hello, Mr. Faulkes. I'm fine. You speak French?}

"Je parlez un peu. Parlez-vous anglais?" {I speak a little. Do you speak English?}

"Oui, oui. I speak English, Monsieur, but it is nice to be greeted in my native tongue. Do you have a place for me to work while I'm here?" he asked.

"Oui, Monsieur. But first let me introduce you to the staff..."

"That will not be necessary, Monsieur." Pulling me close he softly said, "I'm here to work with you."

Fear of losing my job had never entered my mind until then. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I quickly ushered him into the conference room and closed the door behind us. My heart was pounding as he hung his jacket on the back of a chair and set his briefcase on the long table. When he turned and saw me standing at the door, he quickly shuffled over and laid his hand on my chest. With his hand over my heart he said, "Yes, very good. But don't be alarmed, Monsieur. You have nothing to fear. I am here to help you find who will perform best for you and give you the greatest satisfaction."

"I don't understand."

Stepping back and sitting down he explained. "Are you satisfied with your work and your life? I think not. I am here to remedy this. I will help you find the satisfaction."

"Okay, but what about the rest of the staff?" I asked.

"I will help if they need me, but I am here for you," he said with a smile. "So, we start now."

"What should I do?"

"Go to your office and I take care of everything."

Over the next few days at least a dozen women a day went in and out of the conference room. DiPuc never came out or made a single phone call. The women were all beautiful, and desirable. I didn't know what was going on but as long as I wasn't going to lose my job I didn't care.

On Monday the ninth, DiPuc called me in to meet a woman who was back for her second interview. A voluptuous little blonde with an infectious smile named Juliet was there. After we spoke briefly he suggested I take her out for a drink. She made sure I knew she was willing to do anything for the right boss.

Before the night was over she had flashed me her tits twice and grabbed my crotch three times. I didn't have any intention of hiring her, so I went for it. During the cab ride to her place we made out like school kids. With a wicked smile she dropped her head down to my lap and swallowed my cock whole. This girl was talented. Her tongue swirled up and down the length as I shot a huge load of come down her throat. She swallowed every drop and worked on my shaft to keep me hard. I was so engrossed in the sensations she was giving me I didn't realize she'd been getting herself off while she blew me. When we stepped out of the cab her skirt was hiked up and her panties were hanging from one ankle. I paid the cabbie and she left her thong as a tip.

The rest of the night was the same. She loved sex and wasn't reluctant to initiate it. When we got inside, I was behind her as she leaned over the back of her sofa. Since my cock was still hard and her panties were already off, she lifted her skirt up over her full, round ass and slid me into her slick pussy. She told me to pound her until she screamed. I did just that. Grabbing her hips for leverage, I slammed into her like a man possessed. She wailed and came around my shaft twice. I wanted more so I turned her around and took her against the wall with her legs wrapped around my waist and her blouse torn open. Her firm tits bounced with every thrust of my cock into her little body. When I was about to come she scrambled down to take me in her mouth and jacked me off into her open mouth and all over her face and tits. I collapsed on the nearest seat available and let her nurse on my softening shaft. When I'd had enough of that I stood and tucked my dick inside my pants and left. My last image was of her leaning her head back and scooping my come from her face and tits to lick it off her fingers.

I was worried when I went into work on Tuesday. But DiPuc never said a word to me about Juliet. There was a memo from him on my desk when I got it saying he was sorry. He thought she showed promise but she was the wrong girl for me. Later in the day he called me in again. It was a replay of the day before except this time the girl was a tall willowy redhead named Kayla. After a couple of drinks she asked if I would take her home. Once there she excused herself for a moment. When she called out, "Come here, Nick," I went into the bedroom and found her stretched out on black satin sheets wearing nothing but stockings and heels. The candles lit all around her made her pail skin glow. The dim light reflected off the handcuffs and chains she'd used to shackle her hands and feet to the bed. "Want to fuck me?" she asked.

I was naked and had her impaled on my hard rod in seconds. She was tight and wet. Her firm body was a contrast to the softness of the bed around her. This was a tough girl who liked it rough, so I gave it to her rough. The way her pussy quivered around me it felt like she came as soon as I thrust into her. At her request I pinched and bit her firm little tits as I fucked her. She moaned and begged for more. I undid her feet from the bed and lifted her long legs onto my shoulders so I could get in her deeper and harder. Her tight little ass fit into my hands as I picked her up off the bed. I pounded down into her so she could see my shaft turning her tight little pussy lips in and out as I fucked her. That ass was too fine to pass up so I flipped her over onto her hands and knees and took her like a bitch in heat. A fistful of her hair helped me to pull her back onto my cock. When I sensed her close to coming again, I pulled back until only the head of my cock was in her sweet little box.

I asked, "Are you gonna come?"

"Yes," she panted.

"Do you wanna come on my cock?"

"Oh, yes."

"If you want it, then fuck me."

"Oh gawd yes!" She yelled as she pushed back onto me and started to slam her ass back against me, driving my cock up into her body again and again. She shuddered from head to toe as she came. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and slammed it into her ass as she did. Her head popped back as a silent scream overcame her. Another shudder rolled through her body and she pulled off my cock only to slam right back onto me again. With her face buried in the bed she screamed and came again. My balls were plastered against her pussy as her juices shot out all over me. Grabbing her by the waist I used her ass like I was jacking off. The unintelligible sounds she made drove me on. Feeling my orgasm coming on, I pulled out of her and shoved my cock in her mouth. She sucked me down and drank my load with a satisfied moan. She was still cuffed to the bed with her ass in the air when I left.

Wednesday the eleventh was a busy day for me. I had a ton of work to do. Though it all seemed to get finished quickly, I didn't enjoy it as much as usual and it wasn't satisfying. Late in the day another memo from Monsieur DiPuc called me to the conference room. A sweet all-American-looking girl named Mandy was by his side. He insisted that I take her out for dinner. We never made it that far. Drinks at happy hour turned into cigars and brandy. That led to me fucking her in the men's room at the cigar club. While she was in the ladies' room, I headed to the men's room to relieve my bladder. As I walked past the handicapped booth, she grabbed me and dragged me in. Pulling me into a stall she fished my dick out and stood behind me as she held it for me to piss. Then she sat on the john and sucked me until I was hard as a rock.

Sitting me on the toilet, she climbed on my lap and rode me like a woman possessed. To avoid kissing her, I buried my face in her soft tits. Next thing I knew, she was moaning as she came on my cock. I stood up and let her ride me to one more quick orgasm before I stood her up, put her hands on the toilet seat and took her from behind. She had one hand on her tits and the other on her clit as I fucked her hard and deep. She dropped to her knees and I stayed with her, driving my dick as far into her little pussy as I could. When I was done I stood up and turned to find a group of guys listening at the door.

I asked her, "You want some more, Mandy?"

In a husky hungry voice she said, "I want all the cock I can get,"

"Well, I've got to go, but I think you're gonna have a ball tonight," I said opening the door to let her see her audience.

"Thanks," she said. "This is gonna be fun."

"She's all yours, boys. Give the girl what she wants," I said as I stepped out of the way. About a year later I got a porno in the mail with a little note. It said 'Thanks for showing me I could have what I've always wanted.' It took me a second to recognize Mandy on the cover of the box, but in my defense I'd never seen her with her mouth full of cock before.

Thursday was another productive day. I thought the week's activities would have left me too exhausted to get anything done, but just the opposite seemed true. I sailed through the day almost effortlessly. As the day passed, I wondered if I'd hear from Monsieur DiPuc again today. Other than my visits to the conference room, no one had heard from him at all. The day passed quietly and I was about to go home when I saw a memo from him on my desk. It said:

Monsieur Faulkes. I'm sorry to say that this assignment has been more difficult for me than I had anticipated. You are a complex man with more drive and more needs than I had expected. Please forgive my poor performance thus far, but I believe I'll have the answer for you by this weekend without a problem.

I stared at the memo for a long time. It was polite but ambiguous. It left itself open to more than one interpretation. Finally I decided to let it go and just go home and enjoy a quiet night alone for a change.

When I sat down at my desk on Friday there was another memo from DiPuc. He asked if I could come in on Saturday for a quick meeting. With no one special in my life, I didn't have plans for Valentine's Day anyway, so I sent him a memo for us to meet at two o'clock. As I walked into the room I was surprised to see a petite little Asian girl with him. She couldn't have been more than 5' tall. Her long black hair was braided down her back to her knees. A crisp white blouse and short black skirt and jacket gave the impression that she was a teenager. DiPuc introduced her as Kio and said she had just finished her master's degree.

"Konnichiwa, Kio. Dozo yoroshiku." {Hello, Kio. Pleased to meet you.}

She bowed deeply and said, "Konnichiwa, Nicholas-san. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." {Hello, Mr. Nicholas. Pleased to meet you too.} Her gaze lifted to my face for the first time as she added, "You Japanese is very good, Sir. I hadn't...I mean, I didn't expect..."

"It's a beautiful language and a beautiful culture," I said.

"Domo arigato, Nicholas-san." {Thank you.}

Monsieur DiPuc finally joined us saying, "Kio and her sister Mia have been here on student visas and are looking for employment so they might stay in America."

"Your family must be very proud," I said.

"No, Nicholas-san. We have no family. Our parents died a few years ago, my sister and I are alone."

I expressed my sympathies and DiPuc asked Kio if she would mind waiting in the adjoining office. Just before she left he ushered in another girl with the same crisp white blouse, short black jacket and skirt and a braid that ended at her knees. But this wasn't Kio's twin. This girl was 5' 10", blonde and voluptuous.

"Monsieur Faulkes. Allow me to present, Mia, Kio's twin sister."

I was speechless. How could these two girls be sisters much less twins?

"Hello Mister Faulkes. Monsieur DiPuc has told me a great deal about you. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir," Mia said as she tilted her head in a subtle bow.

Confused I said, "I'm sorry. I don't understand."

"It's nice to meet you," she repeated.

Interrupting her I said, "No, I mean, yes. It's nice to meet you too. I mean I don't understand how you and Kio..."

"We are twin sisters, Sir. Our father was French and our mother Japanese. We were raised in Japan but have dual citizenship. Obviously one of us takes after each of our parents." With a mischievous smile she went on, "I think Kio looks just like Dad."

That broke the tension and started us all laughing. Kio gave Mia a look before she stepped into the adjoining room. Mia then filled me in on their family. Her mother was from a wealthy influential clan that could trace their bloodline back over three thousand years. That kind of woman typically married someone from another noble bloodline and would never marry someone who wasn't Japanese. Her parents' love was a scandal and her family had disowned her. It was worse after their parents died so the girls had come to America for their graduate studies. Now they didn't want to go home. They were hoping a job with me would let them stay.

Monsieur DiPuc thanked her and asked her to wait with Kio. When she left he said he'd originally been trying to find a girl to work with me, but realized his mistake. He went on to say that I would require more than one girl and if I was willing to take them on, he thought the two sisters would satisfy my needs.

"Monsieur, after this week I don't know what to expect from these girls. But they seem perfect to me."

"Absolumont. Tres bien. I will speak to them right away." {Absolutely. Very good.}

Grabbing up some paperwork, he stepped in the other room. Looking through the open door I saw the girls lean over the papers to fill them out. As they did, I thought I saw a small device slide out of DiPuc's sleeve. Before I could say anything what appeared to be a miniature crossbow had fired a tiny arrow into each of the girls. I must have been my imagination because when I looked back at DiPuc the bow was gone. When I checked the girls the arrows had disappeared as well. DiPuc grinned at me over his shoulder and nodded.

The girls brought me their paperwork and gave me a kiss on each cheek as they shook my hand and bowed. A spark seemed to pass through each of us as we touched. They were amazing, a perfect blend of cultures, a mix of brains and beauty beyond any fantasy.

Within the hour DiPuc was on his way to the airport. He said this was a very busy time for him and he was behind in his work. As the three of us said goodbye to him I looked up to see his reflection. There was something odd about the way the monogram of his name looked in reverse on the door, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Well, it didn't matter. He'd found my new assistants as promised and I couldn't be happier.

Kio and Mia had to move out of their student housing right away so I let them stay at my house with me until they could get settled. But that didn't last. Soon they moved out of the guesthouse and moved into the master suite with me. Now the three of us live and work together and I'm more satisfied than I've ever been.