Monsoon Love

Story Info
Boo & a sensual adventure with beautiful Korean friend.
2.8k words
4.19
37.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cha's a beautiful lady Boo thought. "Forget it," he scolded himself. Too many months away from home and Boo desperately needed the company of a woman. "Behave, behave!" came the quiet voice in his head.

A warm, heavy night and the time had passed quickly. Before he knew it, Boo found himself one of the last few patrons at Cha's small and intimate bar. Everyone here knew each other. Cha stopped by for a last call and Boo ordered a club soda before his walk home. The other patrons passed on the last call, shouted out their farewells and left. Cha had a long day and needed a few minutes to relax with someone she trusted. She came to light on the table directly in front of Boo, comfortably crossing her legs.

"You've never stayed this late. Long week?"

"Yes, a long one Cha." Looking into Cha's warm but tired eyes Boo said, "Looks like a long one for you too. I've got to get going Cha, early day tomorrow."

"Hey, Boo, stay a while and keep me company while I close up. You can walk me to my car. It's dark tonight and I could use the company. Besides, you're different than most of the crew here." They both laughed.

Boo stayed and watched Cha's efficient but elegant moves. Picking up this, straightening that. The very sophisticated and very white blouse topping the short leather skirt and the slightly too high heels. Cha's legs and butt really didn't need any more emphasis. She was quite full figured for a Korean woman, also taller than most coming close to matching Boo's five foot ten inches when she was in her heels with hair piled on top of her head.

Cha turned off the lights, section by section, and joined Boo between the bar and the front entrance. "Oh!" she announced. "Forgot my purse." Rather than walk all the way around the bar, Cha simply backed up to the bar hands behind her and jumped up, leaning back to fish her purse from some little cranny. An innocent enough move, but Boo was now looking all the way up Cha's smooth legs to a white patch of lace. Cha's upper body still laid back, fishing. Boo was fixed on this sight, when Cha pushed up, caught Boo's eyes and smiled. Boo felt the warmth of a blush rising to his cheeks. Boo's clear brown eyes were locked with the Cha's beautiful brown doe-eyes.

How these events happen in people's lives is some combination of serendipity and desire. How long were their eyes locked to one another? Cha and Boo could not tell you if you asked them today. They moved to each other closing the slightly more than arm's length gap. It wasn't a kiss of uncontrolled passion, but a kiss of need and warmth. They held each other for a few minutes, swaying a bit to that unheard music in brains waking to desire.

"We need to go," reminded Boo. No words from Cha. The air outside was heavy - monsoon evenings could be felt as a weight on your body and breathing. No rain now, just that heavy wetness. As they neared Cha's modest sedan, the rains came. Those waving sheets of bathtub-warm water. Cha yelled over the noise of the torrent, "Get in, I'll give you a ride" while she tried to shield her perfect hair with her tiny purse.

As the car started, Boo was replaying the kiss and the long embrace with the rain drumming on the roof. "Cha is a friend - don't want to ruin that," said that little cricket-conscience voice he carried in his head. Only about five minutes to his place with some comments from Cha on the length of this year's monsoon season.

Cha pulled up close to Boo's door. "Good night, Cha." Boo expected to pop open the door right after Cha returned his pleasantry and then expected the dash across the few feet between car and door. Cha's eyes lit by the dull orange glow of the instrument panel were fixed on Boo. She turned off the ignition and the lights. Without a word, she jumped out and dashed through the rain to Boo's door. Boo quickly followed. He was barely able to get the key in the lock.

The two damp friends now standing in the small living room of Boo's personal one bedroom "palace" - Boo's affectionate term for his small apartment. Once they began their second embrace, friendship was pushed aside by passion, their nostrils telegraphing their needs with the sound of rushing air. The backdrop -- monsoon rains scrubbing and drumming the outer walls of the palace. Boo was beginning a new adventure. His mind was crystal clear and his cock was now responding to signals as ancient as Man. And now, Boo's adventure --

"I must shower," said Cha. I took her by the shoulders and steered her back into my bath. The one oversized luxury of my smallish apartment was a large shower with towel racks at the dry end. A wonderful place to dry off in cold weather and a wonderful place to share intimate moments. Cha faced me, smiled and began undressing. I didn't want to push any boundaries, so I turned to leave. Cha grabbed my arm, turned me around and soon we were playfully undressing each other.

The last of Cha's shower preparation was her hair. As she undid this perfect hair which had been drawn back tightly to a bun, she continued to watch my face intently. I did not want to leer. I considered Cha my friend, but my now fully exposed cock was signaling Cha my appreciation for her body.

She was slender, perhaps more so than she looked in her clothes. Beautiful feet and very long slender legs. A wisp of fine dark pubic hair nestled below a flat tummy. Her tits were small, but marvelously in tune with her body. Her nipples were unique in my experience. She had areolas the size of quarters, but with very thick, prominent nipples. Cha surveyed me as well and her smile silently announced her approval. She turned on the shower and pulled me in.

Another mystery of life. Why do women like their showers so hot? I thought she would scald me, but I quickly adapted to the hot water and we twisted and turned doing a lover's dance in the massage of the spray. In spite of our embraces and my obvious excitement, we were tentative at first - almost polite in our explorations. Once we had lathered and rinsed ourselves, we began our soapy explorations of each other. I did Cha's back watching the water change her hair into a river of black running to the small of her back. As I looked down to her small round ass, my other brain took over. I surrounded Cha with my arms carefully cupping her breasts. "Hmmmm," Cha sent her approval. Soon there would be no parts of our bodies untouched by the other.

As I washed her pussy, my eyes and exploring fingers found that Cha's inner lips extended well outside the outer portion of her pussy. As soon as I began, she leaned back against the now warm tile wall, spread her legs widely and thrust her pelvis up offering a beautiful gift. The shy, demure Cha becoming wanton. She now reached for me with a lathered hand and began stroking me very hard. I expected a soft hand, but found something very firm and very educated pumping my cock. This quickly became too intense and I carefully removed her hand. She looked at me and smiled then turned around with her forearms above her head and resting on the wall. She thrust her round little butt toward me.

I was down on my knees without a thought washing and caressing this petire flesh sculpture. Cha was moaning, giving me her signals to continue. She spread her legs wider as I ran my hands down her crack, across her asshole and on to her pussy. She began to move. I inserted my middle finger into her pussy and she gyrated slowly. This was so erotic watching her dance on my finger. I really wanted Cha's pleasure more than my own. I turned and sat on the floor of the shower with my back against the wall where Cha supported herself. She lifted her leg over me; I pulled her to me with a hand on each of her ass cheeks and began pulling her beautiful extended pussy lips into my mouth.

Cha was moaning very quietly. She spread her legs again to give me more access. The water ran down and around her body as I pulled her lips repeatedly with my mouth and sometimes gently with my teeth. Her moaning became louder and she suddenly tensed when I made another discovery - her clit. This was another surprise. Her clit was larger than I expected. I suppose I made some assumptions given her slight build. The prominence of this delightful little organ made it easy to find, actually very hard to miss. I could actually pull it into my mouth and massage it with my tongue.

She began gyrating against my mouth almost lazily, again like dancing to unheard music. Suddenly she pushed off the wall and pulled back from my face. I rose to my feet and we kissed deeply making an unspoken pact that our lovemaking would last through the night. I grabbed an oversized, thick, fluffy terrycloth towel and began to carefully dry my new lover. She did the same for me. Lastly, I did her hair with my brain hovering between caring attention and lust. "Do you have some lotion? I like lotion after a shower," said Cha. I asked her if oil would do and she told me she actually preferred it. I warmed the almond and sesame oil in my hands and began with her back, then on to her chest, tits and belly while she did her arms and shoulders. I was enjoying the creation of my shiny-skinned oriental goddess as I moved to her legs then up to her ass.

Cha turned again facing the shower wall and thrust her butt toward me as she had done earlier. I let the oil run down her back and down her crack. I began to massage the oil into her skin and she spread her legs further and pushed her ass back into my hands. As my fingers slid down her crack, I felt the slight change in texture as I passed over her puckered asshole. I went back, rubbing the oil in and Cha pushed back even harder against my fingers. Gently, I pushed the tip of my index finger against her asshole and my finger slid in to the first joint.

Cha was moaning and moving again with a shallow thrusting against my finger. I moved my other hand to her front, pulled the hood of her clit back and started a light but insistent massage. The tempo of Cha's movements increased and she began thrusting harder and harder, first toward the front then the back. Her speed continued to increase then she suddenly stopped. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed. We both ripped back the covers and fell into each other's arms and the bed.

Cha pushed me onto my back and nested herself between my legs. She started pumping my cock and working the precum out and over the tip. Up and down her hand flew with her thumb riding the sensitive ridge between shaft and head. She stopped and I looked down. She was looking at me and smiling. "Hold still," she said. She moved my cock from her right hand to her left. With my cock standing upright in her left hand, she continued a slow stroking to keep me hard. Then the unexpected.

Cha held up her right hand showing me her long and well-manicured nails. She then extended her ring finger and curled it down toward the head of my hardened cock. She quickly inserted about half an inch of that beautiful nail into the slit of my cock keeping her nail parallel to the opening. What she did next almost lifted me off the bed with pleasure. She rotated her hand and the nail inside me about a quarter turn. She would withdraw her nail then stroke me and suck the head of my cock. She repeated this over and over starting with the insertion and twisting of her fingernail. I was barely in control and Cha knew it. She made another change this time twisting her nail, withdrawing it and almost devouring my cock with very hard suction. I could not stand this for more than a few more seconds and I wondered how Cha would react to my cum.

I came so hard I was shaking. Cha kept the suction up and when she felt my throbbing and spurting subside, she slowly pulled away from my with her lips closed. She moved slowly up my body looking intently into my eyes. She then began drizzling my cum mixed with her saliva onto my chest. She laid down on my, her hardened nipples like small pebbles trapped between us. She slid all around until we were slick and sticky with love.

I pulled her up to me and we kissed. I found her tongue probing my mouth. I wanted to bring her the most intense pleasure now. It was my turn. I rolled her on her back and found her clit after lapping from her asshole to the top of her slit. She reached down and opened herself wide for me. She was wet and ready for anything. I inserted two fingers of my right hand and kept up a gentle massage of her extended clit with my left.

She began that slow motion grind against the friction of my fingers which were curled upward toward her pubic bone. I inserted a third finger as she seemed to open further. Within the next minute or two four fingers were massaging the most secret places of my friend, now lover. I was rotating my hand, right then left and Cha was producing this high pitched whine back in her throat. The whining interrupted only when she sucked in a short breath. As my tempo of thrusting and twisting picked up, Cha grabbed my right hand with both of hers and pushed my hand further into her while she ground her hips wildly. Then she screamed, "Now, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh!" Her body went slack and she laid there with a sheen of oil and perspiration on her face.

I joined her lying in that misty place between consciousness and post-orgasmic nap. Cha, with all of her surprises slid down my body to my semi-hard cock. She began kissing, sucking and stroking. As soon as I was hard, Cha poised her pussy over me and engulfed my cock in warmth. She moved, slowly rolling her hips on my pelvis. It seemed more like a massage than fucking. We held hands, studied each other's eyes and enjoyed our bodies locked together in passion. When Cha had first come down on my cock, her pussy felt very open and wet from the workout my hand had given her. As she rocked, I felt the walls of her pussy holding my cock in its warm, wet embrace.

After some time of slow movements, Cha stopped. What was I in for this time? She was staring into my eyes and that same knowing smile spread across her face. As her smile broadened, I felt her squeezing my cock with her pussy. It was not the intensity of a hand but a slow, soft rhythmic milking motion. I returned the favor by flexing my cock in her. "Oh!" she exclaimed then began giggling. Her eyes remain locked on mine as she remained almost motionless but I was feeling the animation of her pussy increasing in tempo and intensity.

The sensations increased in my cock until I could no longer stay still. I began to thrust into Cha and was rewarded my first "no" of the evening. I tried to keep still. Cha closed her eyes and started thrusting downward with her velvet insides milking me. Faster and faster she slammed down. I reached around her cupping her ass with both hands and slid a finger into her asshole. As I pushed in, Cha shuddered and moaned. My wonderful lover had cum again, followed quickly by my cock spraying her insides with cum. We rolled over twisted together like some flesh pretzel.

We loved through the night with a few breaks for napping and juice. We showered at dawn and my erotic oriental angel returned to her status as friend. We embraced, kissed and I walked her to her car. "Next week, Boo?" she asked. "Maybe, Cha." I waved goodbye, returned to my apartment and circled my calendar for next Saturday.