Monsoon Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cloman25
cloman25
14 Followers

Her saree wasn't draped over her anymore. They lay in a heap on the floor, over which she stood only in a blouse and a skirt.

"Do you mind unstrapping me; I can't reach that far back." She said, turning around and brushing her hair in front to allow me a clear view of her rear. I set the candle down and stepped closer. My hands shook in anticipation of what followed. As soon as my fingers grazed her skin, she shivered away from them. There were still drops of water sticking to her skin.

"Here." I said, taking the towel and my sweet time, I dried her back and hips, making sure I touched her as much as I dared. She certainly didn't object to my hands caressing her back or kneading her hips. I set the towel aside and tried again. This time I ran my fingers down her curvy spine, bringing out a very different reaction from her. Her low moans sent shivers through my body.

Pulling the strap together, easily released it. I ran my hands around, under her arms close enough to touch her tits and then down her shoulders to her arms, where the sleeves were in place. As I imagined, I slipped the blouse down her arms, away from her body. She had no bra underneath. My hands didn't stop there, I continued further down until I reached the skirt. Sliding my fingers under the fabric, I drew them down, tracing her thighs and legs. She stepped out from them. From my vantage, I had a glorious view of her ass in red panties. They weren't wet, at least not from the rain. I used the towel again to dry out her legs. Once done, I held the towel up for her to walk into. Before wrapping it around, I had my first glance of her tits. In the candle light, I couldn't take in any detail but they looked perfect to me.

It was the right time to make a move and I knew it but as I leaned in to kiss her, she bent down to pick her clothes up. Cursing myself, I hadn't noticed Harshini had stopped and was intently staring at my crotch where a big bulge pointed towards her. She looked away.

"I will be outside." I told her, leaving before it got any more awkward.

Do I make a move or does she? Does she even want me to make a move? She wants to be here alone with me right? The questions all ran through my head without answers and confused me even more.

Sitting on the bed, trying to calm myself when there was a near naked gorgeous girl in the other room was utterly impossible. At least the mosquitoes were distracting me. That was when I remembered the repellent I left by the candle. I told Harshini to apply it before she came out.

"Are you sure this is mosquito repellent?" She asked handing me the bottle when she came out with the towel wrapped around her. I poured some and rubbed it onto my skin. It felt and smelled more like some perfumed oil.

"I guess we will find out." Harshini watched, sprawled out on the bed as I applied the oil to my chest and arms. My body wasn't built buff or anything but I was a fast burner that left little to no fat on my body. She must have enjoyed the show because her next question even took me by surprise.

"Do you want me to do your back?" She volunteered. I handed her the bottle confounded and curious. It was a dream come true as she oiled her small but skilful hands and soothed them into my skin. The tingling spread throughout my body as if she had more than ten fingers. She returned the favour by taking her time.

"I really like that." I told her.

What I couldn't bear though was my erection that strained against the trunks, getting harder with her every touch. I was seriously trying to relieve some of the pressure on it by shifting my legs when she noticed it.

"Isn't that painful?" She asked, looking straight at my penis.

"It will be fine after some time."

"You should leave your trunks to dry too. It will be more comfortable." She suggested. Comfortable and convenient, I thought. The situation was surreal; surely, a dream and I would wake up at that precise time. I didn't.

"Like I said before, you don't have to trust me." I said.

"I don't have to but..." She paused placing her hand over mine. "Besides it's not like we are getting married or anything; right?" Her eyes responded to my question and I knew what she wanted.

For the first time that night, I was nervous. I got up, stood in front of her and slid my trunks down in one quick motion. Her eyes fixed on my boner. Without breaking stare, she got up and let her towel slip down her body. My dick jumped at the sight of her wiggling off her panties. I drank in her naked body, bathed in candle light and gleaming from the oil she applied. It was an erotic tense few minutes, standing on either side of the bed, staring at each other. Her shaven pussy had my full attention.

She made the first move to slip into bed. I followed, leaning in to kiss at the same time, a continuation of our previous one in the rain. All the hunger and desire were still present, driving both of us wild. Her tongue dove into my mouth with force and left me panting for air. Whatever kept her reserved for the entire night somehow broke away and I saw a completely different side to her, an adventurous, naughty side. I gave into her need to dominate and soon she eased into it.

Rather than rushing in, we took it slow to feel each other out. Her hands caressed my chest, nails playing gently around my nipples. Two could play at that game. Placing my hands on her hips, I slowly ran my fingers up and down, every time inching closer to her tits but never quite reaching them. She moaned in protest. Apparently, my teasing was driving her crazy. So, she grabbed my hand and placed it where she wanted to be touched; her tits. I obliged, squeezing and pulling her perfect orbs. Her nipples were hard and perky from the attention they received and I enjoyed giving it to them, both of them. She did too.

Slowly her hands ventured south until she found my rod. By then it was so sensitive that I would have cummed as soon as she ran her hands over them. However, she continued further down until she found my balls. Like dice in her hands, she massaged them, giving me dizzying waves of pleasure. She broke off kissing my lips and moved down my chin, down to my chest, where I found her sucking my nipples was equally erotic as playing with hers. She forced me to lie back and enjoy the sensations and enjoyed it, I did. She kissed further down, her hair fanning over my stomach. Her firm ass propped up for my grabs. I groped that flesh before she wiggled away from my reach. When she reached my dick, she brushed her hair to one side and looked up at me. The sultry look on her face as she flicked her tongue over my head drove me insane. She teased me like that for a few more times, until I was aching for her mouth. It was sweet payback for earlier.

Once she thought I had enough, her fingers encircled my shaft and slowly stroked it up and down. Meanwhile her lips did unimaginable things to the underside of my head, kissing, licking and sucking that very sensitive part. I had no idea how I lasted that long with what she was doing. She spread the oozing liquid over my entire head with her mouth, slowly sliding it inch by inch in. My dick was actually twitching in her mouth as she sucked the edges of my bulbous head with her full lips. Clutching at the sheets, I grunted as she picked up speed with every bob. Her tongue was a work of god in so many ways; I wondered if I could die from pure bliss. She seemed to know if I was close to cumming because every time I did, she would slow down and delay that inevitable end. More of my cock seamed to disappear as time passed and my balls were ready to explode. I couldn't hold on any longer. The orgasm spread like electricity through my whole body before returning to my balls and unloaded three or four spurts into her mouth. She sucked every drop, before collapsing next to me. We were both panting.

"That was the most incredible thing I ever felt." I said with a blissful smile. She smiled back.

"Where did you learn to do that?" I asked turning towards her. Another stupid question just slipped out, obvious from how she avoided my eyes. Besides, they had been going out for over a year. What was I expecting? It was a miracle she was still a virgin. Granted I was a bit jealous but I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

I pulled her in for a light kiss, which immediately turned steamy once I tasted her. It was actually arousing to kiss her, knowing she sucked me dry. I wanted to return the favour. I traced my lips up her cheekbone until I reached her ears. I whispered how I wanted to taste every inch of her body, have her cum as I did and to make her feel as special as she had made me feel. She stroked my face lovingly as I kissed down her neck before moving to her breasts. Squeezing both of them firmly, I took one in my mouth and ran small circles around the nub with my tongue. Her fingers entwined in my hair and pressed hard against her body. I spent enough time on both her tits, sucking, squeezing, and biting, whatever pleased her. However, I knew how she yearned for some release and I wasn't going to tease her longer.

My hands slid down to her spread legs and touched her other lips for the first time. Running my finger in between them, I found they were already wet with desire. She yelped every time I reached the top of her mound. I moistened the entire area with her love juices before the aroma pulled me in for a taste. I kissed her inner thighs as I spread them wider. Then I placed small kisses around her folds before driving my tongue into her pussy for a taste. It wasn't like anything I tasted and I wanted more. Harshini moaned loudly as another loud lightning struck. I became bolder with every flick of my tongue. The more I sucked, the more wet she got. With only the candle light, I had to rely more on my other senses. She shook and writhed with every suck, as I searched for that infamous pleasure plexus. Separating the folds, I concentrated on the erected nub that was the trigger point for all the reactions from her. She arched her back and drove her hips against my mouth. I was hard pressed for air, but I couldn't stop there. I didn't know when she would cum or how but I kept up relentlessly, concentrating on that spot until her whole body stiffened and she cried out but I didn't stop until she rode that last spasm high. She collapsed back on to the bed, taking deep breaths of air.

I found her smiling with her eyes closed. I laid beside her just to watch that beautiful expression on her face.

"Was that good?" I asked.

She opened her eyes and kissed me.

"Thank you." She said. I nodded.

While still kissing me, she stroked my already rigid cock. "I want you inside me." She said as I nibbled her neck.

The frightening realization hit me then.

"Shit! I don't have a condom." I apologized, also cursing myself. Maybe the manager would sell me one for the right money.

"It's okay... It's okay. I am okay with it." She consoled, squeezing my dick. "I want you." She repeated. They were the most wonderful words I heard.

Smiling, I guided her hands from my dick to her pussy, wanting her to finger herself while I entered her. She didn't need my help much. Grabbing my thick rod, I turned her to the side and slid it between her thighs. From behind, I smeared my head in the juices that flowed out from her dripping pussy. While still kissing her, I pushed my head in, which came right back out. I tried again with the same result. She was actually smiling at my frustration. I guessed you needed a longer and curvier penis to penetrate from behind.

"Here." She kissed me and took hold of my shaft. Curving her ass up all the way to my stomach, she guided my penis in. I thrust in as I felt the walls press around me, breaking through her barrier and delving deep inside her. There was a short gasp of pain, in which time, her slick walls were throbbing against my member.

I asked if she was all right. There was no need. She squirmed against me, her pussy tightening around my cock, making me moan against her. Holding onto her hips, I slid in and out of her tight hole. In that position, I had access to both her tits and her clit and I made sure they both got the attention they needed. Her mouth formed an 'o' as I drove myself into her faster and deeper until she was crying out. She bit my chin and whatever her mouth could reach. When I was about to cum again, I slowly eased out of her.

Clearly, she didn't like that but I wanted to look into her eyes when I came. Spreading her legs, I entered her again from above. Both our hands entwined in covetous union as I made sweet, slow love. Her soft moans reached my ear every time I pushed into her, urging me on. Without breaking stare, I kissed her. That's when I noticed the black ear rings shaped like slick cats on her ears. I shortly stopped not believing she wore them.

One college day, like most days, I watched Harshini. She was frantically searching for something in the canteen. All her friends were looking too but after an hour of search, they gave up eventually. There was sadness in her eyes that day. I asked around and found out she lost one of her favoured earrings. I found it weird that she would feel so distraught about a pair of earrings. They were supposedly cat shaped which I found even weirder.

Months later, I found a set in one of the stores. It wasn't that I searched for them intentionally, but subconsciously I think my eyes would roam whenever I found myself in a jewellery or fancy store. I bought it, wrapped it and left it where she could find it. I did not write a note nor did I wait for her to unwrap it. I just left those cats, hoping it would make her happier.

Seeing it on her, on that night had to mean something. Was it fate or some unbelievable coincidence? I didn't know but I knew one thing, how much Harshini actually meant to me.

"What's wrong?" She asked bringing me back from my reverie. I shook my head, kissed her assuring her everything was great.

I rode her again with all the passion I had for her. The squeaks from the bed became louder with every plunge. Her hands dug into my back as she came again. I held on, never wanting the moment to end. She pulled me in closer for a long kiss. I slid down to the side, by her ears and whispered what I felt. I told her the feeling I had when I first saw her. I told her that I loved her. She held me around my neck and back, so tenderly and warmly. She raised her hips to meet my thrusts. They quickened, as I couldn't hold it in any longer. I came with such force, my whole body went numb. I stayed inside her until every wave of pleasure rolled by.

She kept stroking my hair until I had strength to raise myself. I looked into her glowing eyes and kissed her again. Just on queue the candle light dimmed.

We were covered in sweat and smelled of sex. That sleazy hotel with no lights and swarming with mosquitoes was heaven.

"One good thing came out of all this." I said breathing hard next to her.

"Only one thing?" She asked nuzzling into my arms. I wrapped them around her tightly, never wanting to release them.

"Well many but a key point being, I don't think lightening scares you anymore."

"No, I am still scared but now I have a few hot memories to drive the fear away." She was right. I knew, rain again would only remind me of that night.

"Then I can't wait for the next storm to hit." This brought on a giggle that I so much adored.

Finally, the candle light died. We laid there silently. In the darkness, I asked her what I had been itching to ask.

"Do I matter?"

"Do you need to ask me that question?" She asked turning her head around. I wished then to see her face. Maybe that would drive away the doubts and uncertainty, the same doubts she had the previous night about her still present boyfriend.

"I do." I said in a shaky voice.

"You matter." She answered stroking my cheeks.

"Then how come you haven't asked my name yet?" There was a long moment of silence while my heart sped up, waiting for an answer.

"Ajay..." She said. "I knew who you were the moment you called my name last night. I never forgot the first day we met and every day since when you would watch me as if I didn't know. You stalked me to my house on your bike once. I also remember the changes in you, although I never knew what caused them. I know you got me the earrings I am wearing tonight. I also remember you never talked to me after that first day."

"I wanted to but I never could..." I was lost for words.

"I never knew why you would stare at me for hours but always look away when I stared right back. I was so frustrated that you never approached me. Trying to figure out what I felt for you or you me was hard enough. So, I tried to ignore you and the last person I wanted to run into tonight was you... but I am so glad I did. Now I know clearly what I feel." She explained sincerely. It wasn't only me that was longingly aware of her. Her own confession proved that. The weights on my chest lifted.

"I love you." The three words I most wanted to hear came out of her mouth and they were assuring in every way. My answer was quick, filled with all the emotions I felt for her too.

"I love you too. I have always loved you." We kissed tenderly in the dark.

I was sure my dick had no more life in them but there it was, hard again and pressing against her ass.

"Looks like you can't get enough." She said grinding her ass against it.

"With you never and besides we didn't pay for the entire night for just sleeping." I said.

"No, we certainly didn't."

With that, we kept our selves pleasantly awake the rest of the night. Bless that manager and his repellent for that. It kept away the mosquitoes and was certainly useful in other more enjoyable ways.

cloman25
cloman25
14 Followers
12