Monster Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers

Regina stared in horror at the suddenly inhuman face as the sideways fangs drew closer to her face. It was all the worse because Arachne spoke without any heat, without any rancor, in that same sweet, lilting, almost sing song voice. Her lips quivered and she closed her eyes, tears starting to leak from the corners of them. She felt something hard and chitin-like brush her left cheek. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry,” she blurted out, “Don’t eat me, please! Please, I’ll be nicer, I promise!”

“Okay!” Whatever was touching her drew back and a moment later she felt the warm contact of skin on skin, soft, sweet hands stroking her face. “There, there, it’s all right.” Regina opened one eye cautiously to see Arachne smiling sweetly at her, no sign that those horrible fangs had existed could even be seen. “I’m glad you chose to be nice. You’re so pretty; I would have hated to waste that.” Then she leaned down and kissed Regina.

The college girl’s eyes went wide, a few tears still sliding down her cheeks. God, one extreme and then the other! Her lips were soft and warm though, and they felt surprisingly good. Regina kissed her back, pushing her head forward to kiss harder. She didn’t want to piss Arachne off again; for some reason, she didn’t think she’d get another chance to be nice. The spider girl let out a surprised and happy squeal at her returning the kiss and beamed at her as the kiss broke. “Mm, yes, I’m so glad! The fun we’re going to have, Regina. You’ll love it!” She pursed her lips and looked down over the suspended student’s body. “Your clothes are weird…and I can’t really tell how to take them off, but that’s okay! I have a bunch of human clothes down where I live; I’ll take you down there when we’re done and you can wear whatever you want! Now, hold real still.”

As she finished speaking, her front spider legs dislodged from the wall and rose up above Regina. They came down, hooking into the fabric of her costume and then pulling away, creating tears in the tight garment. Regina gasped and let out terrified whimpers as the viciously strong legs descended again and again, ripping cloth, pulling lengths away and tossing them aside. Regina was jerked about by the force of them and several times was sure the ripping limbs were going to puncture her skin or rip her apart rather than her clothes. But when the cool, hard limbs touched her softness, they were oddly gentle and light in the contact, gliding over her skin in a way that made her shiver but not out of fear.

Fuck, what was wrong with her? As Arachne watched, her human hands were unbuttoning her flannel shirt and she was nibbling her lower lip, her eyes drinking in Regina’s lush body as more and more of it was exposed. “That’s better.” Regina’s costume was all gone except for the Black Widow’s bracers and gloves, other than those she was nude. Her large breasts swelled with each breath, high and round, the nipples stiff from the cool air. Her waist was very thin and her stomach flat and taut, her legs long and supple, and her pretty pink pussy was crowned with a tuft of brown hair. “Oh, you are gorgeous!” Arachne put her hands together in front of her and her human half leaned back as if in a swoon, “I’m so lucky!”

Regina couldn’t help but smirk, despite all this madness, despite her fear and despair, she was still the hottest thing on the planet. “You won’t find better,” she said and she would have struck a sexy pose but her arms were too webbed to move, a stark reminder of her situation.

The spider girl giggled then and shrugged her flannel shirt open and off her shoulders. Her skin was the color of pale cream and, despite living in a mine, it was smooth and silky looking. Her tits were slightly larger and heavier looking than Regina’s. She slid the shirt off and handed it back to her middle left leg, which then deposited it on the ground. “I’m sure I won’t. Oh, look at your tits!” She lunged in and grabbed them, Regina gasping as her luscious mounds were mauled by the perky monster’s hands. She squeezed hard and then pulled on the ripe flesh before giggling again and pinching her nipples. Regina let out a short, stifled moan and shivered.

Arachne pulled back and reared up a bit more, arching her back and lifting her arms to fluff her hair, pushing her own jugs out, “How do you like mine?”

Regina raised her eyebrows and looked at her captor’s ample assets, “They look good. Big, firm, round, although they look heavy, like you’re pregnant or something.”

Arachne chuckled and her tits jiggled with the movement, “I kind of am, but not for much longer.” Then she moved close to Regina again, her spidery legs crawling a bit higher up so that her breasts were all but in Regina’s face. “I love it when they’re sucked on,” she cooed. “Suck on those tits, my pretty little human.”

She had little choice, since as she spoke, Arachne reached down to thread a hand through Regina’s red hair and then pull her face against one of the monster girl’s breasts. The soft flesh was warm and yielding, soft and pliant. Regina had never been with another girl before, much less one that was a horrible spider monster, but she also knew she had to play along. The pouty lipped girl kissed the soft flesh, drawing a happy coo from her captor. She rubbed her face against the lush tit, kissing and licking down until her tongue ran across the soft roughness of her areola. Then she flicked her tongue over the stiff nipple, Arachne gasping, and opened her mouth to take it between her lips. The hand in her hair tightened and then relaxed, starting to stroke the back of her head as she began to suck. “Oh, that’s good, that’s it,” she sighed happily, “suck that tit, girl, mm!”

Regina’s lips worked, her cheeks bend inwards, sucking on the erect flesh. It wasn’t unpleasant, really, and the monster girl was moaning softly over her, seeming to love it. Then she felt the nipple in her mouth swell slightly and something warm and liquid slid into her mouth. She made a muffled sound of surprise and fear and tried to pull back but Arachne’s hand held her firmly in place. “It’s okay,” she murmured, “It’s good for you, it’s safe, and it’ll make things all better. Keep sucking and drink it all down, okay?”

Regina made a frustrated sound of disapproval but the stuff wasn’t going anywhere. And now that the shock had passed, it actually tasted…good. It was very warm and it had a flavor that was both earthy and creamy; like a mushroom bisque or something. She sucked again on Arachne’s teat and more of it squirted into her mouth before she swallowed.

Oh, my God. Regina moaned into the spider woman’s breast. Oh, it felt so warming going down! Heat radiated down her chest to her stomach and seemed to spread through her from there. Her eyelids fluttered as she felt her fears retreating, the warmth pushing them back and making her feel safe. She began to suckle in earnest at Arachne’s plush tit, the strange milk of the monster girl suddenly the most delicious thing she’d ever tasted. God, it tasted so good! It made her feel so warm! Her toes flexed and her fingers bent and unbent as restless energy surged through her. And she felt so empty suddenly, hot and needy. God…God, she needed more of this and then she needed fucked.

Arachne smiled, feeling the change in Regina’s sucking, now eager and hungry. Oh, it felt so good too! “That’s my Regina,” she cooed. She was hers now, almost fully. “Such a sweet girl, a good, hot, little pet. Oh, you’re making me feel sooo good.” The arachnid monster shivered, the web trembling as she did so. She then gently pulled Regina’s head back, “Like my big tits?”

Her lips came free with a faint but audible popping sound, “Oh, fuck, yes,” Regina moaned. She was dimly aware that these feelings weren’t right, that she was scared of this creature, that she didn’t want to be here, but all that seemed so silly. How could she have ever been scared of such a beautiful being? “They’re perfect, so lush and ripe, they feel so good.” She licked her lips. “More, please, Arachne? Can I suck on your tits more?”

The monster girl’s smile grew wider and she nodded, “Of course, pet.” She squirmed to the right, offering her other breast to the co-ed. Regina let out a happy sigh and swallowed the nipple into her mouth, “Uh! Oh, so good,” Arachne cooed, she had her now. She let go of Regina’s hair and reached down to grab her breasts instead, squeezing, fondling, and kneading the generous flesh.

Regina writhed in the web, mewling and whimpering as she suckled at Arachne’s breast. Fuck, she was so horny! She’d never felt so turned on and needy! Every touch of those wonderful, soft hands sent a thrill of sensation through her; it felt almost like Arachne’s touch sent a pulse of pleasure right to her pussy. She was sopping wet down there, feeling her own fluids running down her thighs and dripping onto web and stone. Her mouth suckled eagerly and sweetly at the spider woman’s breast, tongue teasing the stiff nipple, drawing out as much of the deliciousness as she could while hoping to please her lover.

She squealed into the plush tit as Arachne pinched her nipples hard, making her kick her legs and then grind her thighs together, before the monster drew back. There was a louder pop as her nipple care free this time, a little bit of her precious juice squirting onto Regina’s face. “That’s all for now, pet, we don’t want you to overeat.” Her breasts looked higher and bounced a bit more freely, lighter now. She looked down at Regina’s dripping cunt and giggled, “Oh, you’re making a mess!”

“I can’t help it,” Regina panted, “Your milk it makes me so hot, so horny, I want, need to be touched there, please.” The proud girl’s face was flushed, her eyes slightly glazed over, her expression wanton. “Arachne, will you touch my cunt? Finger it, lick it, anything, please!”

She grinned, “I think I want a taste of you, pet. I’ll give you something new to taste too.” Regina let out a happy squeal and the spider woman climbed fully up onto the webbing Regina was hanging from, crawling up it and then turning around over the bound young woman. Regina watched the carapace of the monstrous woman’s abdomen swing over her and she didn’t feel the slightest bit afraid or disgusted, though part of her felt like she should. It was pretty, really, the colors and the joining of the plates, the slight whorls and knobs on it.

Arachne pushed her body up on her legs and tilted, her head lowering and her hair draping like a sheet around it as she moved for a closer look at her new pet’s pretty pussy. At the same time, the fleshy nub at the end of her abdomen, flanked by the long spinnerets quivered and then she bucked and it slid out of her body, the nub revealed as the end of a long, segmented, muscular, phallus-like appendage. It looked slick and twitched as it lowered towards Regina’s staring face. The end had a set of odd creases in it and was the thinnest part being a little smaller around than a can of Coke, the rest of it getting thicker as it went up to join the abdomen and being somehow both rigid and flexible. Regina stared at it, head tilting to one side, the part of her not under the thrall of Arachne’s milk shrieking inside her mind.

Arachne’s tongue licked over Regina’s soaking lips and the co-ed screamed, “Oh, fucking hell! Go-umph!” Her blasphemous cry was cut off as the fleshy member suddenly speared forward when her mouth opened and pushed into the open orifice. She shuddered and quivered, her eyes going wide and then half-lidding as her spider-like lover began to lick and lap at her wet sex, Regina moaning around the thickness in her mouth and starting to suck, running her tongue over those odd creases at the end.

The spider woman cooed into Regina’s pussy as her pink, wet tongue slid over the slick flesh. She was responding so well! No one had ever gotten so wet so fast before! It was a good sign. She liked the taste of her too, the monstrous woman stroking the human girl’s thighs with her hands as she pushed her tongue past her labia and into her cunt.

Regina shrieked around the meaty, cock-like tube that pulsed in her mouth, her tongue pressing hard against it. She bucked in the webs as best she could, her eyes rolling up towards her head and cumming hard. God, never, ever came that fast! It was like her sensitivity had been dialed up to 11! The dyed redhead sucked furiously on the thick, throbbing thing in her mouth. It was her Arachne’s, whatever it was, and she wanted to make it feel good. Spit dribbled out of the corners of her mouth as she slurped on as much as she could get, her lips sealed tightly around it.

Arachne’s tongue wriggled and slithered in her pussy, the hot wet sex all but gushing over her with every motion. She curled her tongue up, running it alone the upper inside of the college girl’s cunt and heard her muffled scream above as she came again, a fresh flood of her natural lubrication pouring onto her face and running down the girl’s own legs. She pulled her head back, licking her lips, “You’re ready, pet. Oh, I can’t wait!”

The thick tube pulled out of Regina’s mouth, thick cables of saliva connecting it to her lips as it curled back up. She coughed and them moaned, “Arachne, did…did it feel good?”

“Oh, yes!” The spider woman was turning again, and moved back down the web, swinging her human half to be level with Regina. She was beaming, her face glistening in the moonlight from Regina’s juices. “You’ve sucked a lot of human dicks, haven’t you, pet? You’re so good at it!”

Even drugged by the unnatural milk, Regina felt a surge of offense at that. She grimaced and opened her mouth to speak, only to have Arachne kiss her, shoving her tongue into Regina’s mouth. Their tongues twined and dueled for long moments, gasps and breathy moans escaping them both. Arachne then broke the kiss, “I want you, Regina, so much.”

Regina’s heart leaped in her chest and she felt the warmth between her legs spike. Arachne wanted her! Oh, it was the best news of her life! “I’m so happy,” she whispered back. “Please, take me, make me yours.” She’d never said anything like that to anyone but it felt so natural now, so right.

The arachnid woman chuckled. Regina was already hers but she should complete it. “Oh, pet, it’ll be amazing.” She hugged the girl to her with her human arms, her first set of legs reaching up past Regina and behind her, slipping and pressing through webbing, most of it releasing at the webspinner’s touch, but some having to be sliced, until she came free. Arachne kissed her, cradling her like a new bride as she turned on the wall and clambered down it with her prize to the floor of the elevator room. She laid her down with her back on the flannel shirt, strings of web still clinging here and here to Regina’s arms and shoulders.

Then she stepped back and looked at the young woman expectantly. “Now’s your chance, pet,” she said with a smile, “you could run for it right now and I might not catch you. Not with this tripping me up,” the long, thick cock-like appendage flexed beneath her, hanging down and curling under her abdomen like a reverse scorpion’s tail. “You didn’t want this before, remember? You wanted me to let you go.”

Regina stared at her for a moment and then tiled her head back, looking upside down at the passage from whence she’d come. The evening’s earlier events drifted through her mind, as did other things that had happened before then, brief memories of altercations and arguments, of cruel things she’d done and had done to her. She smiled and then raised her head to look up at the spider monster woman before her. “I wasn’t a very good human. I’ll be a better partner for you. Please, I want you to fuck me, give me your eggs and breed me.”

Arachne was standing over her in a flash of movement, her human half bending down and kissing Regina with passion. “Good girl, pet,” she whispered. “We’re going to be very happy. And you’re going to be very, very full.” She took one of Regina’s hands in hers, “Put me in you,” she urged.

Regina shuddered and beamed, licking her lips, “Yes, God, I will.” She gave her lover’s hand, her partner’s hand, her mistress’ hand a squeeze and reached down her body with the other, feeling. Arachne lifted her abdomen and it pumped, thrusting her thick phallus-like member down to mash against Regina’s right thigh. She giggled and grabbed it with her fingers, “Oh, it’s so warm and so big.” Regina bit her lower lip, hissing in a breath as she nudged the throbbing length over to slide over her soaked pussy and then squealed, shuddering under Arachne’s bulk at the feel of her probe pushing and prodding her sensitive sex. “Ah, almost, fuck, feels so good, and not even in yet,” she whimpered. Then she pushed it against her entrance. The thick, stiff tube was big, bigger than her little pussy, but she was determined not to fail. “Oh, oh, fuck, oh, please,” she whined, her voice desperate and breathy. “Ah, uh,” Arachne’s dick was so big! She pushed, groaning, her eyes screwing shut form the pressure, the slight pain, the pleasure, “Please, go in.”

Her cunt suddenly gave and her eyes went wide as the pulsing protuberance popped inside of her hot, slick, tight tunnel. “AH, FUCK! Fuck, yes, YES!” She shrieked as Arachne’s rear bobbed, thrusting at least four inches of the beast into her and spreading her open, “Ahhh, God, fuck, hell, shit!” She rocked her hips up into it, her hand letting go and reaching up to grasp the underside of the spider woman’s carapace, Regina’s head going back as she wailed out in climax and her pussy quivered and gushed around the enormous invader.

Arachne cried out, smiling in rapture as she felt the girl’s snug hot insides around her. “Oh, you feel fucking great, Regina!” Her abdomen thrust with each next word, pounding more and more and more of the thick tube into the slender co-ed, “Best pussy I’ve ever had!” She looked down at the girl under her, her ass rearing up and slamming down to strike again, burying another hand length of her ovipositor in her pretty new lover and partner. She felt Regina’s cervix against the end of it and grinned, “Almost there, pet! Just a little more!”

She groaned as she pulled back and the end of her member changed shape inside Regina, the creases unfolding to make the end pointed rather than flat. She thrust in again, again, again, and the end poked and thumped hard against the inner barrier. Regina howled again, her back arching up off of the stone, her eyes rolling up in her head as she came again, her toes curling and her heels tattooing a mad beat on the ground. Arachne moaned, “Fuck, feels great! Almost there!” She rocked hard again and felt the now spear-like head slip into the opening and lodge, “Oh, that’s it! You’re so good, pet!” The folds opened more inside the near-delirious woman’s womb, opening the tube and locking it in. Arachne’s swollen abdomen plunged down, fucking Regina rough and fast, pumping more slick length in and then out, dragging the girl with each motion, the spider woman panting and groaning.

Regina screamed out, “Fuck me, Arachne! Every day! Every fucking minute, want this in me, want to be yours, fucking do me, fuck me, take me!” Her hands were now groping the spider woman’s big tits, Arachne having released her hand to brace herself on the stone above Regina’s head. “God! Again!” She lunged up to bury her head in the monster girl’s shoulder, her scream muted by it as she her legs thrashed and her hands squeezed her lover’s jugs hard enough to make them squirt milk against her palms.

The feeling of the girl under her losing control drove Arachne over the edge. She screamed as well and closed her eyes, her mouth opening as the cry went on and then strangled out. Her ovipositor throbbed and then a gush of some thin liquid sprayed into Regina’s womb, coating and preparing it. Arachnae’s ass wobbled faintly and she let out another groan, her head falling, face pressed against Regina’s neck. From the base of her abdomen, there was a sudden bulge that appeared in the appendage lodged in the human girl, that slid down the thick length, another bulge coming after that one was able halfway down.

Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers
1...67891011