Monster Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers

Regina was panting for breath, her arms now holding her to Arachne, about the monster’s shoulders, when she felt something else pressing at her stretched entrance from inside the spider woman’s cock. “Oh. Oh, fuck, that’s-“ She hissed then as it pushed into her, muscles contracting within the ovipositor to feed the round object up her tight canal, further and further, until it came to the open end of the tube and the round egg rolled to the peak of her uterus. “Oh, fuck. Oh, shit, I’m-I’m-“

“And there’s more,” Arachne cooed, just as Regina felt the next egg push into her. “Oh, fuck, that’s so good! Feeling my eggs going into you, filling you up, breeding you into my mate.” She let out a happy, lusty gasp as another slipped into Regina. “Take them all, my girl, my human slut, my breeding bitch.”

Regina just moaned, shuddering as she felt another and another and another of the hot, round, heavy things roll into her womb and nestle there. She felt full already, a strange pressure building in her stomach, “Yes,” she whimpered. Part of her was appalled, horrified at this use of her perfect body, but the rest of her was enthralled, delighted, loved to be the egg’s incubator. She let go Arachne’s shoulders and hers thumped softly against the flannel on the ground. Regina craned her neck up and looked down at her bell, her eyes wide. It looked like she was pregnant already, a visible round bulge in her stomach. “Oh, give them all to me, give me your babies, please, I want them, want to carry them for you,” she moaned, her head dropping back down.

Arachne bit her lower lip, groping her own breasts as more and more of her precious cargo were pumped out of her and into their mother to be. Each was a mini-orgasm in itself and the spider monster trembled and quivered over her happy prey. Regina writhed under her as she was filled, her stomach growing larger and larger as the breeding went on, creaming again on the 19th egg and bucking wildly. Arachne grunted, her eyes squeezing shut and her mouth twisting with effort, her abdomen shaking a few more times, pumping the last two eggs down and into the human.

She sighed, a blissful, contented sound. “Oh, you took so many!” Arachne smiled down at the feebly stirring Regina, whose belly now looked as though she were nine months into a normal pregnancy. “I was a little pent up, so it won’t normally be that many all at once, but you did so well!”

Regina shook her head, mumbling, “Feels…right…so happy…bred like…a good pet.”

“Like a good pet, that’s right.” Arachne walked a bit forward, her ovipositor pulling out of Regina and shaking as it slid up into her body, scattering droplets of liquid joy over her and the mine floor. It retracted fully, the end closing up, becoming a barely visible nub once more. She lowered herself down over Regina, her spinnerets starting to work. Thick, gossamer looking stuff twisted out and around, her rear legs guiding it and lifting the weak girl up. She passed her webbing forward and her other legs started to work it, wrapping silky shining threads about Regina. She was not fully bound, of course, it was really for ease or transport. Her ankle, calves, and knees were bound together, and there were wrappings on either side of her bulging belly and under the breasts, tying her arms to her sides, then over her neck. The legs hefted Regina up, Arachne bending her human half down to settle Regina down on her back.

She plucked her flannel up and slid it back on, though she didn’t bother buttoning it. “Come on, my sweet Regina. Let’s go see your new home.” Arachne’s legs tapped on the stone floor as she set off back into the mine, leaving the web covered shaft and the elevator behind. Forgotten on the floor, the light from Regina’s phone flickered and then went out.


[i]364 Days Later… [/i]
A cool wind blew over the parking lot high atop the sharply sloped hill; curling around the repeating pattern buildings that made up the suites of off campus student housing and bearing with it the crisp scent that promised a fine October evening. The Halloween decorations were up again in many windows and many people laughed as they walked to their cars or headed in out of the cool sunset air. Greg sighed, standing on the small patio the suite of rooms he and the girls shared had attached, looking out over it all.

It would be a year tomorrow. None of them were the same since that night; for the better, expect for poor lost Regina. The searchers had never even found a trace of her. He still felt guilty over that sometimes. If he’d gone out, maybe he could have found her, maybe he could have done something. Not that he regretted what he’d done, he still thought of it often.

The door opened behind him, “Thinking about it, babe?” Sheena stepped out onto the porch, closing the French door. The busty girl had become more confident and outgoing since her night by the river with Jonah, and after a few months of space and recovery, she and Greg had started dating. She slipped up next to him and took his head. She and the others had shared their experiences soon after they’d all gotten out of the hospital. It was insane to think about, and incredibly hot. She had been kinkier than a corkscrew before it and discovered her friends either were or had become that way after the incident. Though Sheena and Greg were together, in confessed love even, the other two girls still joined them in bed with fair regularity. Or on the couch. Or the kitchen table. Or the back seat of the car. Or, well.

“Yeah,” he nodded, smiling at her. “It’s almost a year later and I still don’t know what to think of it, I guess.”

She shrugged and gave his hand a squeeze, “You think too much sometimes, babe. It happened and, well, that’s it. We all liked what happened and we came out better because of it.” Well, Regina hadn’t. She felt a little bad about that sometimes. But she had been a super bitch and after she was gone, it came out she’d been cheating on Greg with a couple of her TAs and some other guys around campus too.

“I suppose.” He looked out over the parking lot. “I also wonder…”

“If you could find your way back there and what you’d do if you could?” She laughed, “Yeah, me too. Sarah’s been looking at Google Earth a lot lately, so I don’t think it’s just us.”

He laughed and quirked his brow, “Probably not. But it may be best that we can’t find that place again, I mean-“ His phone suddenly vibrated in his pocket. “They’ll leave a message if it’s important. Anyway, I mean, if we went back there, without being invited or knowing how the people there would react, we’d just be inviting trouble, you know?”

Sheena nodded, “I’ve thought about that too. We all kind of had close calls.” There was a rap on the door behind then and she looked back to see Ally hefting a steaming casserole dish behind the glass of the doors, the athletic girl as fit and energetic as ever. She pointed at the dish, then jerked her thumb back where the dining table was, mouthing the words “five minutes” and then turning and walking away.

Greg’s phone vibrated, signaling a voicemail. Then it shook again. And again, and again, and then a final time. “What the hell?” He pulled it out; one new voicemail and four e-mails? He didn’t recognize the number or the e-mail. Then he gasped as he looked closer at the message telling him about the e-mails.

Sheena tilted her head to one side, “Babe, what is it? Is everything okay?”

“I…don’t really know.” He lifted her phone up and showed her the screen.

The number didn’t mean anything to her but she drew in a shocked breath as she read the screen’s message. “4 new e-mails from vampbachelorettes@gmail.com.”

The two college students looked at each other for a few moments. Sheena swallowed, “You’re going to look at them, right?”

“Y-yeah, I should. But the voicemail first, just in case…” He opened his voicemail and held the phone up to Sheena’s head, leaning in so both of them could listen.

The recorded message played, then there was a warm, throaty voice, “Hi, Greg baby, it’s Lily. The girls and I are getting together for another sleepover this Halloween. We invited Zenobia, your friend Sarah met her, too. But we all thought it just wouldn’t be the same without you. Sheena, Ally, and Sarah can come too; you’re all invited. Safe passage and no harm to all, no tricky magic this time, we promise. I’ll e-mail you our address and directions. And a few little pictures I know you’ll enjoy. See you tomorrow!”

Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers
1...67891011