Monster Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers

Iris kissed his neck and he felt another twinge of pain as the holes she’d made healed up, “Fuck, he tastes great all over!” She sighed and kissed her way up his neck, “I could just drink him aaall up!” She felt him shudder at that and then leaned up, “Oh! But I won’t! Don’t worry.”

Greg opened his mouth to respond but Violet smirked at the same moment and then pushed herself down hard and both of them cried out as she impaled herself on his cock; sheathing his full throbbing hardness within her in one stroke. Iris giggled and kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth as Violet wriggled her hips from side to side, eyes screwed shut, “Fucking hell shit! He’s big! Feels so deep, spreading me open with that warm, hard, living cock! Nothing better than mortal dick!”

The college student was moaning and whimpering into Iris’ mouth as the brunette began to bounce herself on his cock; their flesh slapping together as she shot up over halfway off of him before smacking back down. “Fuck! Uhnn, so warm, so alive in me! Fuck my vampire pussy, fucking wreck my immortal cunt, you fucker!” Violet’s soft, plush tits were bouncing as she rammed herself up and down on Greg’s cock, riding him like a Harley on a bad stretch of road. She shrieked and writhed, head back and shaking, her raven tresses whipping about her head, her voice continuing on it a rising cry. He felt her sex clamp down on his rod and quiver around him. “F-feel that?” She gasped, “Feel me- fuck! Cumming on your cock, you bastard!”

Iris broke the kiss to lean back and watch her friend with hungry eyes. Greg stared as well, his hips bucking up to meet her as she came down, the vampire woman losing herself in the joy and raw pleasure of sex, her control thrown away. He should be scared, worried that she’d hurt him, but it felt too fucking good for that! God, and the mouth on her! He loved dirty talk and she was giving him plenty! He couldn’t believe she’d already cum, though it could have been a long time for her. “God, Violet, I feel it, fucking love it! Ride my cock,” he growled, “You vampire slut, fucking impale that hot little body on my dick!”

Iris rolled away from him without a word and he looked after her, a flash of motion out of the corner of his eye drawing him as Lily suddenly straddled his shoulders, smiling down at him, “Listen to the two of you! A pair of hot little sluts, aren’t you?” She chuckled and reached to run her hand in his hair, “Your hand’s good, Greg baby, but I know you’ve got better.” The redheaded monster girl grabbed his hair and pulled just enough to for it to smart and then slid off of his shoulders so that her legs were on either side of his head and her glorious, smooth shaved, puffy lipped sex was in his face. “Lick me, mortal slut boy.”

He was obeying before he could even think to, not that he would have balked. Her pussy was beautiful and he had always enjoyed doing this to a woman. If he was honest, he knew it was one of the reasons Regina stayed with him. He kissed her labia and then his wet, warm tongue slithered over her slit and he felt more than heard her intake of breath. She tasted earthy and rich and he smiled as he took another long, slow lick of her cunt. He moaned into her sex as he drove his tongue past her lips and began to lick and lap at the swollen nub of her clit, Violet starting to ride him harder and faster.

“Oh, you’ve done this before,” Lily purred. She nibbled her lower lip, head rolling back and then down again to look at him, his eyes closed as he licked her with practiced skill. “That’s it, mmm, good slut, Greg baby, uhh, make me wet, make me cum.”

Violet was grunting and gasping, “Fuck, yes, both of us. Make us both cum, you dirty mortal fucker!” She was riding him brutally hard now; only a few inches slipping out with each frenzied motion as she reamed herself again and again and again with his dick. Her eyes were wild, her hair disheveled and her eyes practically glowing with pleasure and want, “Get, fuck, that handsome face covered in girlcum and fucking fill me up with yours!” Lily was carefully grinding her pussy into the young man’s face, her eyes closed, her mouth parted in ecstasy as he lashed her pearl with his tongue before capturing it in his lips and sucking. “Ahh! Fuck! I want it, want you to cum in me, fucking breed my vampire womb and put life in me again!”

God! Greg’s hips thrust up hard into her and he screamed into Lily’s pussy. That last comment, the thought of it, too much! He bit down on her clit and the redhead squealed and bucked as well, her lips curving happily and her head going back, eyes closed. Greg’s grunts were muffled by her cunt, his lips opening as her fluids gushed onto his face and into his mouth. Violet’s shriek joined theirs, “FUCK! Yes, yes! I feel it in me, filling me up! Hot, warm, sticky, thick, fucking seed!” She cried out and thrashed on top of him, her eyes screwed shut and her mouth opening wide, her voice strangling off as she creamed again on his cock as it pumped his essence into her body. She moved a few more times, riding out her joy, and then slumped forward onto him limply. Lily made happy, breathy little sounds as she humped his face, her thighs having tightened about his head, squeezing as she climaxed. Greg felt nothing but joy; insane pleasure soaking through him from the biggest orgasm he could remember having. But he became aware of the press, of the increasing force, and there was a spike of fear that cut through it all. He started to feel dizzy.

Lily lifted her left leg and rolled back to lay beside him, Greg sucking in a deep, ragged breath as air returned and the pressure released. She giggled and then sighed, “Oh, I’m sorry, Greg baby. I got a little carried away. Are you all right?”

He nodded, continuing to fill his lungs for a few moments before he answered, “I’m…great. Almost passed out there, but I’m fucking fantastic.”

“Is he ever,” Violet murmured. “Are you sure we can’t keep him?”

Lily smiled at the shocked look on Greg’s face, “Yes, I promised him. But he does make it a hard one to keep,” she added with a wink.

Greg felt himself blushing, though it wasn’t as hot a feeling as it usually was. Which made sense, since the girls had been drinking his blood; there was less to go around. “I’m flattered, but, I’m not anything special.”

Violet chuckled, “You haven’t fucked yourself, so don’t, nn, be so sure.” She whimpered as she gathered herself and then slowly stood up; a wet, slick, slurping sound coming from between her legs as he slid out of her sex. “Fuck, that’s the worst feeling ever,” she groaned as she flopped over onto the bed.

Iris bounced back into Greg’s field of vision grinning, “Oh, look!” All of them but Violet looked where she pointed, down at the young man’s cock. It stood unbent and proud; full and hard despite it all. “Wow!” She nudged his side with an elbow, “And you’re not special.” He flushed but couldn’t really say anything to that. Particularly since he was surprised himself; he could do two in a row pretty regularly, but three? Maybe it was some after effect of their blood drinking or something.

Lily’s hand stroked through his hair for a few moments before she withdrew it, “Scoot back, Greg baby, lean up against the headboard.” The redhead’s eyes freely wandered over him as he moved and he felt a surge of pride at that. “Violet, your turn, but be careful.” She smiled at him as he sat up and then pushed himself back, moving down the bed until he felt the pillows squash between his back and the ornately carved wood. She nodded and then moved to straddle his stomach, her wet pussy pressing against it and the lusciously firm flesh of her ass cheeks rubbing against the upside of his cock. “I’ve wanted this since I saw you,” she cooed, arching her back to make her tits press against his chest and her ass rub more firmly on his rod.

God, she felt amazing. His arms moved to hug her to him, moving down her back to give her butt a squeeze, “I think I wanted it too, I didn’t know it then, but I felt it,” he said. He could feel the bed shifting as the other girls moved on it. He kissed her and she let out a happy sigh into his lips before returning it; her lips parting to admit his tongue into her mouth. He tasted her, careful to avoid her fangs.

Violet appeared to his right, leaning up against the headboard on her side, smiling at him with dreamy eyes. He felt a warm, soft weight on his legs and she let out a gasp and then then shivered, closing her eyes. “Mm, you can, hnn, have whatever you get out.” As the kiss broke, Greg looked at her curiously, and then moved his head to the left to look around Lily. He could see Iris’ legs and pretty ass sticking up over his knees and he thought for a moment about where the rest of her body could be, her head right between…holy fuck.

One of Lily’s small hands cupped his chin and brought his face back to her. She lifted her hips up and shifted back a bit and he felt a hand, Iris’ he thought, take hold of the base of his cock and steady him. “Look at me, Greg baby. I want to see your face during,” she pressed herself down onto him and her eyelids fluttered, her lips parting in a breathy moan, “...this.”

“Oh, fuck, Lily,” Greg gasped as she sank slowly down onto him. She was tight and slick and smooth, his walls gripping his cock like an erotic vise. Her eyes met his, her lips smiling as they both panted for breath while she drive him further and further into her depths; their pleasure shining in each other’s eyes. He grunted as he bottomed out; feeling his cock pulse against her flesh and his balls press against her body. “God and fucking hell, you feel…fuck, you feel incredible.” His hands gripped her ass hard, squeezing the pert flesh of her cheeks in either hand.

“Fuck, so do you, Greg baby.” She hadn’t moved yet; simply savoring the feeling of his hot hardness inside her, so warm and warming. “Deep inside me, no one’s been that deep in a long, long time, you are a keeper. Lucky you, I’m a girl of my word.” They gasped together as she pushed herself up and off of him, sliding up until only the head was still within her, “Because you’re a rare boy and this is a rare fucking dick. God, fucking pound me.”

He growled and they smiled together as he pulled down hard with his hands, still holding her by the ass, and drove his cock into her. She cried out and pushed up again, only to let him haul her back down as his hips thrust up, drilling his dick into her. Her generous tits jiggled and bounced, smacking his chest as she rocked up and down on his cock, hard nipples scraping his skin deliciously. He speared into her as hard as he could each time, jerking her down to meet his upward motion, and she let out loud, grunting, groaning cries as he hammered her.

“Damn, fuck her good,” Violet moaned. The brunette’s face was close to Lily and Greg’s, her eyes warm and bright as she watched them fuck. She let out a moan as Iris probing tongue pushed deeper into her pussy, seeking out the mortal man’s seed. “Pound her, fucking hammer that hot little fuck hole, she loves it, you can see it in her eyes, can’t you? How much she loves you fucking her like a whore!”

Lily’s cunt clenched down each time Violet spoke and Greg smiled. She might not do much dirty talking, but she liked it! “I fucking feel it all right. Feel her pushing down, eager to feel my dick in her.” Lily shuddered and her eyelids quivered but she kept her gaze on him, nodding, not trusting herself to speak to encourage him. “Wanting so bad to be full of mortal cock, needing it so bad she can’t help but impale herself on it like a wanton bitch!” Her lips twisted into an expression of desperation and her hands clutched his shoulders suddenly, fingers digging into his skin. It stung, but the pain spiked the pleasure he felt, making it all the sweeter, “Getting ready to fucking cum on a stranger’s dick like a God damn fuckslut whore!”

Lily’s head went back and she screamed, thrusting herself down onto him with bruising force, her voice rising to a primal yowl before it cut off into a strangled, silent shriek of pleasure. Greg gasped as he felt her cunt spasm and seem to twist and whirl about his cock, driving him closer to his own release, and then Violet leaned in and sank her fangs into his neck.

Greg’s mouth opened wide, his jaw almost cracking from the strain, his back arching, eyes bulging and then shut tight as he came and came and came. He felt searing, scorching sensation exploding through and from him; his whole self seeming to rush down his body and burst from the tip of his cock into Lily’s sinful heaven. His hips bucked again and again and again, shooting more and more cum into her welcoming cunt for what felt like a full minute of impossible pleasure and release. He thrust up one final time, body tensing hard, back bowing until he felt it might snap and then he fell back down into the bed, as if boneless.

He felt Violet draw her fangs from his neck, licking the holes and sealing them, before letting out a low whistle. “Timing counts, huh?”

“Mm-hm.” Iris moved off of him and he could see her past Violet, kneeling on the bed. “He looks happy…but really pale. Um, is he all right?”

Lily rested her forehead against his and cut his vision of anything else off. “That was magnificent,” she whispered. “I haven’t cum like that in fifty years, thank you, Greg baby.” The fingers of one hand moved to his neck, feeling his pulse. She spoke again, louder, “I think so…he’s weak but he’ll live. Close though. You drank too much, Iris. More than twice what Violet and I did, you greedy thing!”

“I’m sorry! He just…he tasted so good!”

Greg felt like he should say something or move but found that he couldn’t. His limbs were too heavy, his lips too clumsy, and his eyes…God, they were heavy. He felt Lily’s cunt pull off of his cock and grunted, then tried to reach for her. She leaned over him and kissed him, “Hush, just relax. You did so well.” She was at his side then and lifted him as one might a child, cradling him to her much smaller form. “Pull the blankets down, Violet, let’s get him snug and warm. Iris, why don’t you get him cleaned up so he’s not sticky down there when he wakes.” He tried to shake his head as he was laid down on the bed again and felt the slender vampire girl crawling onto it and her tongue licking at his manhood. “I want to get his phone. Now, let’s see…” He caught a last vision of her nude, pale perfection, his cum sliding down her thighs as she bent over and picked up his pants, patting at the pockets. Then his eyelids fell and he knew no more.


Ally’s breath came in hard bursts, her long legs pumping, her tits bouncing in the cinched blouse of her costume and the red cloak of it streaming out behind her. She put one foot up on a thick log that jutted into the trail she was sprinting down and launched off of it into a form perfect long jump that carried her over other smaller impediments before her feet touched down. She landed hard but staggered forward, determined to keep moving. Panic clawed at her mind, driving her forward. She had to keep running!

God, she’d been so stupid! That noise back in the clearing had scared the shit out of her and she’d just taken off; she didn’t even see if the others had or what even made that awful roaring. She’d just run; given her frequent practice at that, she’d covered a lot of ground fast, even in this terrain. Then she’d heard it; an eerie, hair raising sound that had made the fading panic flare up again. She’d only ever heard it in movies or TV shows or on those nature CDs they played in some stores. But something deep in her psyche, some buried instinct told her what it was. It was a wolf’s howl and it sounded close.

So she’d taken off again, after barely a moment’s pause to try and get her bearings. That meant that now she was totally lost and had no idea where any of the others were, or even which way would go back to the clearing. She had no idea how long she’d been running either, but she hadn’t heard the howl again or anything else other than her own breathing and thumping footfalls. Ally slowed a bit; gradually decelerating to a walk and then stopping. She bent over, hands resting on her thighs, getting her breath back. Maybe she could stop and take a few seconds now to-

A heavy, rumbling growl came from her left. She’d heard dogs, even big dogs, growl and snarl before. This was similar, in the same way that the angry yowl of a house cat was like the roar of a lion. The growl shook the air and struck her almost physically and she felt her stomach clench, her eyes widening. She slowly turned, her hands shaking as she held the wicker basket she’d bought for the costume party in her hands like a shield. When she saw it, she took a step back, “Oh, fuck me running.”

She’d seen wolves before at the zoo and this sure looked like one. Except those wolves hadn’t been taller than her at the shoulder and staring right at her with huge yellow eyes, with lips pulled back to reveal a muzzle of sharp, shining teeth that seemed to somehow reflect every little bit of light that made it through the branches overhead. It was massive; bigger than a bear but its grey coat and sleek, wild canine shape left no doubt as to what it was. It didn’t snarl again, just watched her.

Her legs quivered and threatened to go out from under her. That would be bad, really bad. She wanted to run away screaming but that would also be bad. If you ran from a dog, it chased you. Ally knew that she had to act unafraid, even aggressive. Anything else would mark her as prey. Noise and light…she needed noise and light…and she could make both!

God, if she ever saw Greg again, she would kiss him for making her watch Les Stroud with him. Right on the lips and she didn’t care who saw it. Her hands dug into her basket and rummaged around; candy, wallet, condoms, spare car key, there! She pulled out her iPhone as the wolf took a few more steps towards her through the underbrush. “Come on, I don’t care if I don’t have Wi Fi, you stupid fucking thing.” The wolf was almost at the edge of the trail she was on when she crowed triumphantly and held up the phone towards it in one hand. Her index finger tapped at the screen and a brassy roar that rose and became honk-like burst out from the device.

The wolf leaped back, growling again. Ally’s heart leaped into her throat and she hit the sound effect again, the fx app playing Godzilla’s scream at maximum volume. “Back off! You’re Tokyo, furball, if you don’t!” She hit another of the app’s ‘buttons’ and the bellowing bugle-like roar of Jurassic Park’s T-rex thundered through the nighttime forest. The huge predator took another few steps backwards, ears flat. “You like that? Huh? You want some more?” She hit another button.

“Pikachu,” squeaked the phone.

Ally blinked and the wolf paused as well, its ears perking up curiously. “God damn it! Fucking Japan!” She tapped another one and the Hulk’s victorious roar answered. That was better! The wolf’s ears went back again and it bared its teeth. She started to randomly tap the screen of her phone, holding it in front of her like she was warding off a vampire with a cross. A clap of thunder rolled out, then the scream of a TIE Fighter, machine gun fire, a cacophony of furious sound making her own ears pulse in discomfort at the noise.

The wolf had backed almost all the way out of her sight, its lurking bulk still visible in the illumination her phone put off. Ally stood tall, almost smiling, she was scaring him off! It was working. Then she heard the laugh. It was clearly a laugh; deep and rough, rolling out of the dark where the beast was looming. “You’ve got guts, girl,” a rumbling masculine voice said. “You think quick too.” The wolf padded back into the light, ears up, the terrible mouth open and a long, wide tongue lolling out of it. The creature sat on its haunches and then it spoke, the voice clearly coming from the huge canine. “Would have worked on a normal wolf, bad luck for you, I guess.”

Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers