Monster Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers

God, oh, this was so fucking wrong! He was fucking her like an animal! He was an animal, kind of! And she loved it! “Ahh! Yes, God, plow me, hammer me, fuck!” She shook under him, rocked against the log by each fast, furious thrust, her breasts mashed against the bark through the thin fabric of her costume’s cape, the roughness teasing her tits just right. “Fuck me! Make me your bitch for coming here! Uhh, fucking hell!” She shrieked; her body suddenly tensing and quivering. Impossible! She let out a howl, his own joining it a moment later as she came, her toes curling and her fingers digging into the forest floor as pleasure blasted through her.

He didn’t pause or falter one bit; just kept pounding into her over and over and over and over again. Relentless and rough, ravaging her pussy in the best way. As she came down, she felt something…something strange. He was swelling inside her, but only part of his cock. That bulge near his base, it was getting bigger! “What…the…fuck?” She gasped as he pulled back again and she jerked back with him, blinking in shock. That bulge! It had grown and it was acting like a plug inside her! He couldn’t pull out!

His knot tied in her, the werewolf howled again and continued to pound her cunt, drilling into her, the slap his hips striking hers a staccato rhythm accompanied by their mingling gasps, moans, and cries. Her shock at being knotted died as another wave of hot, smothering pleasure burst over her, making her shriek as she came again. The mighty creature fucked her hard and fast, grunting and growling, his tongue licking over the back of her neck and her hair, drenching her skin with his saliva. God, she felt so dirty, so used, and it felt so fucking great! Another orgasm hit her and she quivered under him from the force of it, her sex gushing as best it could knotted, trickles of juice squirting from her cunt.

He fucked her long and hard, making her cum again and again, until she had lost count of her orgasms and all track of time. Her body was slick with sweat and her legs with her juices, her eyes were glazed and vacant, her tongue almost lolling out of her mouth as she panted out her pleasure, primitive grunts and ragged breaths almost all she was capable of. Then suddenly his thrusts stopped as he drilled into her as deep as he could; he threw his head back and he let out an ear-splitting howl that jarred her back to her senses. She felt something hot pouring out of him and into her; a running river of noticeably hot, creamy, feral jizz emptying into her womb.

Holy fuck, could he knock her up? She’d never thought of that!

She tried to voice her concerns but her words came out as a senseless moan as his cum continued to pump into her. God, he came, and came, and came! She started to feel her belly swelling, as if she’d eaten too much. He lifted himself up off of her, his hands grabbing her thighs and he stood up, lifting her back against him to hold her still tied to him upright and she looked down, staring in shock as her stomach was visibly bulging from the amount of his seed filling her. She shuddered; the pressure, the heat, the fullness, all of it making her cum again, one last time! Ally trembled like a leaf in a windstorm, her eyes rolling back, this last blast of sensation too much, sending her hurtling into unconsciousness as the werewolf’s spunk continued to flood her.


“Ah, shit!” Sheena swore as her other heel broke, the busty girl almost falling as it gave way. The other one had broken almost as soon as she’d started running after that horrible noise and she had fallen that time, tumbling through the brush. She’d scrambled to her feet and lunged back into motion, running downhill and into the woods out of the clearing. Going downhill had not been the greatest move either, the ridge sloped sharply soon onto the trail she’d taken and she had actually plunged off of the thin track in the woods, unable to stop her forward momentum. By the time she’d been able to halt herself, she had lost total track of which way the clearing or the trail had been. She felt like such an idiot! She was furious and frightened and overall disappointed. She was going to seduce Greg tonight, finally get him away from that bitch, and now it was all ruined.

She leaned down to fully snap the heel off and sighed. And these shoes were ruined too. Of course, if she got lost and starved, that wouldn’t be such a big deal. She wished she had a better sense of direction. The dark haired and voluptuous co-ed kept moving through the dark forest, walking as carefully as she could. She’d heard a wolf howl some time ago, and then again, and some other far off noises but most importantly she heard water. Water meant a river or a stream, and if she knew anything from Greg making her watch Survivorman with him, water always led to people.

So she’d kept moving towards the sound of running water and hoping in vain to find one of the others. She was worried about herself, sure, but she was more worried about them. What if Sarah lost her glasses? What if Ally fell and twisted her ankle or something? What if Greg was hurt and needed help? She was even worried about Regina. Not as much, no, but she didn’t want anything really bad to happen to the other girl. Something that was bad in a minor way would be all right though; that sea cow comment had been really mean. But, no, that wasn’t fair of her. She wanted them all to be safe.

The sound of the rushing water was getting clearer and louder; she had to be close. Her eyes had gotten somewhat adjusted to the gloom but it was still hard to see much of anything in the blackness of the woods at night. She started to move a little faster, since running water would also mean a break in the canopy and she’d be able to see again.

Her foot came down on nothing and the fell forward before she could even try to stop herself, too surprised to even really scream, just a sharp yelp as she tumbled through the air. She had a brief glimpse of something flat and black and moving under her before she hit the river’s surface. Cold like she’d never felt before pierced her and made her lungs seem to shrivel in her body, her breath no longer enough. She managed a brief scream, her arms flailing and splashing the cold water as she tried to stay afloat. No, no, no! She didn’t know how to swim! Despite her mad thrashing, she sank beneath the surface, her eyes bulging in her pretty face, her lips pressed together and trying not to scream again, to hold the little air she had left.

The cold of the water stabbed into her like daggers of ice, her muscles stiffening and groaning in protest as she tried to move them to propel herself up again. If she could just get to the surface, lunge close enough to shore to stand! She struggled and strained, managing only to keep herself from sinking further. God, her lungs were burning! Don’t panic; keep fighting. Don’t die like this! God, help her, save her, someone, anyone!

She felt something move beneath her; not the flow of water or a rock rearing up but a living thing moving and brushing against her. The realization couldn’t cut through the fear of drowning, just adding a bit more fuel and pushing her closer to total panic. Then an arm went about her waist and she felt a strong body against her; suddenly she was shooting up towards the surface of the water. The night air felt colder than the water had on her skin as she was lifted out if it and she took in a huge gulp of air. Her rescuer had taken them at a diagonal through the water, carrying them towards a nearby grassy bank while surfacing. A second arm went about her and she noticed now that both of them felt warm but not soft or smooth, they were harder than skin and had a strange texture that reminded her of fine scales.

Sheena coughed, her eyes closed to keep water from her hair out of them as she was lifted and carried bridal style to shore. She heard legs moving through the water and someone breathing above her. It felt like a man was carrying her; she was being held to a flat and muscular chest. Then she was being set down on the grass and fell to her hands and knees, still gasping down lungfuls of air, her chest heaving. She was safe! She’d been saved! “Th-thank...you...saved me,” she managed in between breaths. She brushed wet hair off her forehead and opened her eyes, turning to smile at her rescuer. Her smile turned into a perfect ‘o’ of surprise and her eyes went wide.

The man stood over six feet in height and he had a slender and agile build rather like a swimmer. He was covered in fine scales like a fish, in greens and blues that seemed to shine faintly as the moonlight hit them; thin and wavy fins protruded from the back of his calves and from his forearms, and a ridge of spines with fin stretched between them went up from between his shoulder blades to the apex of the back of his head, tilted forward slightly. On either side of his neck were a set of vertically oriented gills. His face was human-like though he had no nose and the lips around his mouth were thin and on either side of it were long barbels like those on a carp or a catfish. His eyes were very large, big black pupils looking down at her, two sets of eyelids blinking. His fingers were long and there was webbing between them, each tipped with a small but sharp looking claw. His feet were normal sized but the front of them was wider than a human foot and the toes were spaced further apart, with finned webbing between them as well. Sheena’s eyes darted all over his body but ended up fixing on the long organ that hung between his legs. He was a man, all right. The large eyes blinked again and his thin lips parted, “You okay?”

He could talk? He could talk! Sheena’s mouth closed and she licked her lips, nodding, “Uh, yes, I think. I’m wet and cold but I’m alive.” She stood up slowly; trembling both from chill and from fear. He was so strange and so alien! Like a movie monster. But she should be ashamed for being afraid of him. He’d just saved her life! “I’m Sheena. Thank you so much! I can’t swim and I thought I was done for.” She smiled at him and felt her cheeks heat a bit as his big eyes boldly traveled over her body.

“I’m Jonah.” He shook his head, “It is a joke but I don’t get it.” He gestured back over his shoulder towards the ridge that reared up black and forbidding on the other side of the river. “The vampire women named me that. I’m glad you aren’t hurt, Sheena.” He held her name slightly longer than it would usually be pronounced as if savoring the unfamiliar word.

“Thanks to you, Jonah, and it’s nice to meet you.” She licked her lips, glancing at the blackness behind him nervously, “Uh, you said there were vampires?” Holy crap! Of all the places they could get lost in!

He nodded, “Yes, but you are safe. They do not hunt humans and they rarely come to the river.” His thin lips moved into a brief, small smile, “They do not like the taste of my blood.”

“Oh, that’s…good” she said, not really sure what else she could say. Part of her mind was screaming at her that this was insane, that none of it could be real. However, the rest of her had felt his body and knew it was real. That was no costume. This meant she had no reason not to believe the rest of this was real; she’d probably freak out about it later but right now she felt very composed. Not to mention immensely grateful to the being before her. “Jonah, I don’t know how to thank you for saving me. I don’t know if there’s anything I can do for you but I’d like to show you how grateful I am.”

The aquatic humanoid’s eyes wandered over her again and he made a soft, pleased sound in his throat. “There is something. Sheena, you are beautiful.” She blushed then, looking down at herself. In all of the excitement and strangeness of this, she’d forgotten she was wearing the skimpy, sexy mermaid costume! “I have not had the company of a lovely woman in a long time. You are cold and wet and can go no further tonight. Spend the night with me.” His manhood seemed to swell and lift a bit as he spoke, taking a half step closer to her.

Sheena gaped at him again, her cheeks rosy red. He wanted to sleep with her? That was…that was…well, she had put her foot in it. But he hadn’t attacked her and he looked like he could have. He was asking. And she couldn’t really go anywhere like this, cold and wet was a bad combination, and what they’d do would heat her up. And he didn’t look bad…strange, but kind of cool too. She did have a kink for monster porn; she had lots of hentai pics on her computer of girls getting fucked by creatures. It would be living a fantasy; one that she’d thought was impossible. She’d wanted to end this night with Greg but it had gone so wrong that was clearly out of the picture. And it had been a long time for her too; more than a year now.

She took a deep breath and made her decision. Sheena reached behind herself, her hands busy for a few moments. “Jonah, I think that,” the shell cupped bra suddenly came loose and she pulled it off to let her ample, plush tits bounce free in the night air, “neither of us will forget tonight.” Sheena was often worried about her appearance; whether her waist or her ass was too big but she knew she had fantastic breasts.

Jonah stepped forward and reached out, seizing one of her high, soft jugs in each large hand and giving them a firm squeeze that made her let out a breathy, happy yelp. His long fingers hefted and handled her generous mounds; massaging, squeezing, pressing them together. “Oh, you like those big tits, don’t you?” She was blushing but smiling; she felt…sexy, confident, and it was insane that she did, but so was the rest of the night. “Your hands feel so good,” she praised. His hands were strong and warm and the thin scales felt so unusual and tingly on her skin; making his fondling all the more sensual and pleasurable. She loved her breasts being played with and she arched her back to press her chest more firmly into those strong hands.

Her small hands moved to touch him, caressing his shapely, firm chest and then running over his thin tapering stomach. Sheena licked her lips and looked up at his face, an impish expression on hers before she took hold of his growing cock with one hand. “Ahh, Sheena,” he groaned, his large eyes closing, breath continuing to hiss softly out of his mouth. His dick felt hotter than the rest of him and she stroked her hand down his length to feel the strange creature’s hardness. His rod bulged on either side of the base and then thinned with a series of five ridges on either side of it after the bulge and before a smooth section of flesh that led to the swollen head, a set of three small ridges at the base of the crown before the head sloped to a rough point. Wow! What would that feel like? It was swelling in her hand as she stroked it; thickening and lengthening and she felt a warm surge in her stomach in answer to it. “Your hands are so soft and warm, they feel good,” he groaned.

She giggled, the other hand joining in stroking his cock, one at his base and one just behind the head. “This feels good too. You’ve got such a nice, big dick for me,” she smiled. She couldn’t believe she’d said that. She felt…so free and right! “I want more of it.” She licked her lips and then gave his cock a squeeze before she started to sink down to her knees on the grassy back before the aroused monster.

Sheena let go of his cock with one hand, leaving just the one around his base. She felt an excited nervousness as she knelt before Jonah, his hard dick bobbing inches from her face. The volcanology major pumped his dick as she looked up at him and nibbled her lower lip. “It looks so good,” she said, batting her eyes and feeling utterly slutty and wonderful as she did so, “please, Jonah, can I suck it?”

Jonah blinked his large eyes, his cock hardening fully at the sight of the buxom human girl on her knees, his dick in her hand. He was surprised by all this; her acceptance was one thing but now she seemed eager for him when she had been afraid before. It was weird but he was not about to refuse her. “Yes, do it. Suck it, Sheena.”

She grinned and shivered, feeling so naughty and dirty and loving it. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock. He tasted fresh and clean slightly sweet. “Mmm,” she opened wide and took the head into her mouth, her cheeks curving inward as she started to suck on his tip. Funny, she usually didn’t like fish. She moaned around his dick, swirling the crown in her mouth and her tongue around it before running it over those strange ridges at the base of the head. God, it felt so different than a guy’s cock but still good. Giving head was something she enjoyed doing; it felt sexy to do it and she felt that way now, her pussy pulsing in response. As she took another two inches into her mouth, she moaned around his meat, her other hand slipping under her skirt and between her legs to rub at her sex.

Her bestial lover licked his thin lips, large eyes half-lidded as Sheena eagerly sucked and slurped at his length. “Uhh, so warm and wet, your mouth feels so good,” he groaned, the sound seeming to reverberate deep in his chest. “Keep sucking my cock, pretty Sheena, get, hnn, all you can. So, uhh, so good!”

She cooed around his rod at his praise, slipping a finger past her panties and into her pussy. God, this was so fucking hot! His cock pulsed and throbbed in her mouth as she swallowed more and more of it, her lips running over the second set of ridges near his base. She felt a rush of pride; she almost had it all and hadn’t gagged or choked once! Her head bobbed up and down on him, each time moving back to that first group of ridges and then back again to take in just a bit more of his dick. Her tongue was busy the whole time, bathing and tasting his shaft, tracing each sensitive ridge.

His hips started to slowly move, feeding his dick to her. She let out a throaty moan; vibrations making him shudder. Sheena relaxed her throat and her body, her lips still sealed tightly around him, letting him pump his length in and out of her mouth. He started off slowly, moving with steady, sliding pulls back until his the ridges of his head were all past her lips and then he would sink back in all the way until her nose rubbed against his body. She was fingering herself madly, loving being used this way, having some aquatic creature take her at his choosing, being such a slut! She loved the taste and feel of his cock as it moved through her mouth and into her throat, down into her neck.

Jonah began to pick up the pace, his hips moving faster, fucking her face with shallower, harder motions. He was grunting and groaning and she tasted something new; what must be his pre-cum seeping from the head of his dick and pouring down her throat. She squealed around his meat as she stuffed a second finger into her cunt, her other hand reaching around him to grab his ass and rub the firm, scaled flesh. He suddenly grabbed her head with both hands and started to fuck her mouth in earnest, gasping and groaning, almost snarling as his rod pumped fast and hard in her, drilling her throat. She sucked as he plundered her mouth; her tongue worshiping the tool that reamed out her face.

He pulled out abruptly, his cock coming out with a wet slurp and spattering her face with saliva and pre. Sheena pulled her hands up to her tits, pressing them together and lifting them up, “Jonah, cum on me, please! Give it to me!” He threw his head back and let out a ringing, reverberating bellow and the head of his dick visibly dilated before it shot a jet of hot, smelly, glorious goop onto her offered jugs. Sheena gasped and grinned, “God, yes! Cum! Cover me in it!” His spunk was very warm, far more than his body was, and it was thicker than a human’s, clinging to her tits in a shining layer of translucent spooge. His cock gushed again and again and again; painting her heaving breasts, her collarbones, even her lower neck in his release. He finally stopped after what seemed like minutes, having blasted at least a quart of his steamy, goopy seed onto her.

Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers
1...45678...11