Monster Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zenobia smiled, patting the girl’s shoulder. “I can, of course, Sarah. I have something here that can help them. But I can’t just use it; magic always has a price.” She felt a delicious tingle at the look of desperate determination on the girl’s pretty face. Oh, this was such a good idea!

The younger woman didn’t even hesitate. “What’s your price?”

“Well.” Zenobia went to the shelf and pulled down a small wooden box. “I can make sure that things turn out as best for them.” She opened the box and then sighed. “Oh, my, I’d forgotten I used one.” Inside were three small cloth bags. “I’m afraid then that I can only help three of them but that’ll reduce my price.” The witch looked Sarah over and smiled, “What I want is you. For tonight, you’ll be mine and do as I ask. I won’t do anything with long term effects, I promise, and you and three of your friends will be found safe tomorrow, rescued back to town, and be unharmed.”

She was the price? What could she do for a witch in one night? Sarah grimaced; and then glanced back at the cauldron. She could save three of them but she’d have to doom one. And she didn’t know what the witch would have her do. Sarah closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “If you save Sheena, Ally, and…and…” She took another breath and a tear slipped out of the corner of her eye, “and Greg, then it’s a deal.”

God, what had she done?

Zenobia nodded, “Agreed. Now, let’s help your friends first.” She gestured and the cauldron showed the bedroom again; Greg was on the bed and there were three naked women there now. Sarah let out a horrified squeak as one with red hair bit into her friend’s neck and he jerked. The witch took the first of the cloth pouches and opened it, turning it over and pouring out a fine sand over the image. “Sands of fortune, very, very rare, Sarah my dear, but they always work. He’ll come out of this all right.” She gestured again and they could see Ally now in a clearing on the ground and stripping off her clothes in front of not a wolf but a huge wolf-man. “Looks like they worked something out, but best to be sure with werewolves,” Zenobia poured the second pouch of sand over the image and then nodded, “Done.” She swept that image away and they saw Sheena topless, kneeling before the aquatic monster that had rescued her. “Oh!” The witch grinned but then sprinkled the last of the sand. “There! She’ll have a fun night and no harm from it or cold or anything.” She set the now empty bags in the box and closed it, setting it on the table by the cauldron. “There. They will all come out as best as they can now. You saved them, Sarah.”

Personally, she wasn’t sure that any of them were in real danger. Lily knew better than to keep anyone with connections to the outside and was a very moral person, especially for a vampire. She wouldn’t hurt Greg or let the others do so unless he hurt them. Though, the other two could get carried away. It was best to be sure. Jonah wouldn’t harm a person either but hypothermia and illness could; Sheena would be protected from those now too. The werewolf was unpredictable so that was a perfectly good call. As for Regina…well, Zenobia wasn’t sure that her magic actually could help there.

Sarah shook her head, “Not all of them.” She felt bad. Had she doomed Regina? The girl was a serious bitch and she cheated on Greg all the time, not that he knew about it, but letting whatever that was have her wasn’t a just punishment. But what could she have done? Let one of the others die or get hurt instead? “It was the best choice I could make,” she murmured. Sarah cared about her friends deeply but she could be hard hearted at times. Regina wasn’t her friend and if a sacrifice needed to be made…well. She regretted the necessity but not the choice. And now that the danger was passed, she thought about what she’d seen. Were her friends all a bunch of sluts?

“Come over here, Sarah,” Zenobia’s voice came. The blond blinked and looked to see the witch over at the table again, having gotten down a pair of small vials. “Let’s get over all this messy business and get into the good part of our deal, hmm?”

Sarah walked over, “The good part? I don’t understand.”

Zenobia smiled and poured one of the vials, a pink liquid in it, into Sarah’s coffee. The other she set by her own cup and picked up Sarah’s, holding it out to the young woman. “Drink this.”

Sarah took it and looked at it for a few moments. A deal…was a deal. She tipped back the mug and drank then made a surprised sound. This stuff tasted great! Much better than it had before. She drained the whole mug, licking her lips afterward. God, it was suddenly so hot in here. She looked at Zenobia and shifted, rubbing her thighs together. Zenobia was gorgeous; so pretty and such a great body. What would it be like to feel those big breasts against her? Or kiss those hot lips? These feelings weren’t natural, she knew that, but they were so strong! And felt so good!

The witch grinned as she watched the flush grow on Sarah’s cheeks and creep down her neck, her lips parting, and her small chest rising and falling noticeably through her dress, her nipples visible through the fabric. The lust draught worked every time! “That’s better; no worries now, no fears or guilt.” She stepped close to the shorter woman and leaned down, “Kiss me.”

Sarah threw herself into Zenobia’s arms, standing on her tiptoes and kissing the beautiful witch eagerly. The older woman giggled into the kiss and slid her arms about Sarah’s waist as the co-ed’s went around her neck. Sarah moaned into the witch’s warm, soft lips as they parted and her tongue caressed the college student’s. Her mouth opened and Zenobia’s tongue entered her. They kissed again and again, each kiss deeper, more passionate.

When they parted, both women were breathing heavier. Zenobia gave Sarah’s ass a light smack and grinned, “Let’s go to bed.” She let go of her new lover and turned to walk towards a door that led to the back room of the cottage. “Bring my coffee and that vial, please.” Sarah nodded and snatched them up, her eyes glued to the occultist’s swaying ass as she followed her back into the bedroom.

A glance from Zenobia lit a candle in a wall sconce on either side of the small room; her hands reaching back to undo the lacings of her dress. The bedroom was small and largely taken up by an old but comfortable looking bed with several thick blankets and large puffy pillows on it. There was a nightstand to one side, Sarah moving over and setting the coffee and potion onto it. Then she turned to watch as the witch pulled the dress down her shoulders and arms, and then had to peel it off of her enormous jugs before they bounced free and then let the garment slide down off of her hips. She turned and smiled, one hand on her hip. Her huge breasts were plush and ripe, high and without a hint of sag, her waist was slender but not wasp-like and her hips and ass were pleasantly rounded. Her pussy was smooth and clean shaven, her lips glistening with arousal already. “Your turn but leave the stockings on. They’re cute.”

Sarah smiled and nodded, pulling the witch hat off her head and hanging it on one of the bottom bedposts. “Yes, Zenobia. I hope you like me, I mean, I’m not as beautiful as you are.” She certainly didn’t have tits like that, though she might have a nicer ass. She grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled the short piece of clothing up and over her head, letting it fall on the floor. Sarah wasn’t wearing a bra, her pert apple-sized tits were sweet little mounds of flesh, rising and falling as she breathed. She wore a pair of black panties with a yellow full moon and a bat on them, already damp from her sudden and intense lust. She pulled them off her small hips, turning around as did so to wiggle her pert bubble butt at Zenobia.

“Don’t sell yourself short,” Zenobia responded. The witch had gotten onto the bed and was seated leaning against the headboard, pillows around her and one behind her back. She ran her tongue over her lavender lips, “You look good enough to eat.” She beckoned to the younger woman, her legs spreading open on the bed. Sarah paused long enough to slip her heels off before climbing onto the bed and crawling to her on all fours. “And I might do just that.” The purple haired beauty drew Sarah to her, pulling the girl up onto her knees and kissing her, both of them whimpering into the kiss as their luscious nude bodies pressed and rubbed together. Sarah’s hands moved over the soft mountains of Zenobia’s tits, caressing and fondling the plush flesh. She felt her lover grabbing her ass with one hand and pinching the pert flesh, making her squeal and then moan as the witch’s other hand slid over the college girl’s wet slit.

The two women moaned and giggled in the flickering candle light, hands gliding over each other’s smooth curves and exploring their lovely bodies. Sarah let out a hissing gasp as her lover palmed her small tits and pressed them against her chest, her forefingers flicking her erect nipples. She got her delightful revenge by making the busty magic woman yelp with she took one stiff nipple into her mouth and sucked hard at the same moment as she ground one knee into Zenobia’s pussy.

The sorceress shuddered, “Knew you were the one I wanted,” she sighed. Then she moved the hand groping the girl’s ass to grab her braid and tug, pulling her head up off her breast. “Stand up, Sarah. I want to eat you after all.” The petite young woman nodded and she let go of her braid. Sarah got to her feet slowly and carefully, spreading her legs apart and standing up in front of Zenobia, one hand moving to brace her on the wall. “Good girl.”

Sarah shivered as she felt Zenobia lean forward, her breasts pressing against the girl’s legs. She felt the woman’s warm breath against the wetness of her slit and bit back a whine. Then she felt a burst of pleasure as those soft lavender lips kissed the apex of her slit and then slowly moved down, peppering her trembling pussy lips with kisses. “Oh, shit,” she said in a heated, trembling voice. Zenobia chuckled and then licked up Sarah’s pussy from the base of her slit to the very top, then moved back down, lashing the tip over the puffy lips of her sex. “Ahh!” Sarah’s mouth opened wide as her lover then speared her tongue past her labia and sank into her hot heaven. Sarah moaned and her head went back as the warm, wet thing wriggled inside her cunt; tasting and rasping over her walls.

Zenobia’s hands grabbed her ass and squeezed hard, making her gasp, then pulled her hips forward to mash her sex into the witch’s face and drive her tongue deeper. The co-ed chewed her lower lip, the hand braced on the wall tensing and clawing at the stone, the other rubbing her own cute little tits. Zenobia pulled her forward and back, tongue fucking the girl’s cunt, her thick, questing muscle never ceasing to move inside her; caressing the silky walls and seeking out that delicate, sensitive spot just- “AH! Ahh, Zenobia,” Sarah cried out. The tongue in her had touched a spot inside and it just, oh, it made her almost cream! Her eyes bugged as Zenobia chuckled and curled her tongue back hard again and again to smack the tip against her g-spot. Sarah wailed and whole body tensed for a moment before releasing, actually squirting her joy onto the witch’s surprised face; painting her with hot girlcum as she quivered in orgasm.

“Ack!” Zenobia jerked back, having barely shut her eyes in time, Sarah’s hot release slipping down her face. She laughed then, “That’s a surprise! You should warn a girl that you squirt,” she teased, giving the blushing Sarah’s ass a slap with one hand.

She flinched at the slap, cheeks crimson, “I forgot, I was kind of lost in the moment.” She sank back down onto the bed, not trusting her knees to hold her up right now. The other woman was wiping her squirt up with her fingers, “I’m sorry, I don’t always do that, but sometimes…”

“Don’t apologize! It’s hot as hell,” Zenobia grinned, opening her now clear eyes. She lifted her fingers to her mouth, licking them clean. “Mm-mm, you taste good inside and out.”

Sarah blushed deeper but smiled. “Do you want me to do you?” She’d never done that to a girl before but, fuck, after feeling that she wanted to try!

The witch was licking the tips of her fingers but winked, “Naturally, but I need to take something first.” She reached over to pluck the vial off of the nightstand. “This is my favorite potion and I so rarely get to use it.” She uncorked it and then held raised it in a toast, “Bottoms up!” She tipped the thin glass tube to her lips and downed it one mouthful. She flushed and nibbled her lower lip, “Ahh, oh, fuck it always feels so good! Ahhnn!” She cried out and moaned, her hips bucking. Sarah blinked and looked down at the woman’s suddenly sopping pussy. Her mouth fell open and her eyes went wide.

Zenobia’s clit was peeking through the folds of her labia and swelling larger and larger; the shape changing as it did so. The witch wailed and writhed, her hands grabbing the headboard and her back arching the whole time her unnatural thing grew and grew, “G-get your face down there,” she panted, “Right now!” Sarah obeyed before she thought about it; leaning down to look closely with amazed eyes behind her glasses as the woman’s clit transformed into a hard, thick, long, throbbing cock. One of her hands grabbed it and aimed it at Sarah, pumping it once. “Yeah, fuck, yes!” Zenobia crowed and her newly grown dick twitched before firing a gout of sticky, white cum to splatter across Sarah’s face.

The blond tried to pull away with a shout but one of the witch’s hands grabbed the back of her head, holding her where she was as the magically generated member fired another stream of spunk, and another, then another, all of them streaking her glasses, smearing across her cheeks. Zenobia released her then, Sarah rolling back onto her ass, blinking in shock. “Wh-what the hell?”

“Oh, it’s always enough to make me cum just growing it,” Zenobia sighed happily. The hand she’d pumped her new appendage with was still around the base and she pumped her dick a few times, “Mm, so nice!” She looked at Sarah and grinned, “Payback for not warning me about the squirting thing. Plus I didn’t want it to go to waste! What do you think?”

Sarah took her glasses off, since the lenses were almost fully coated with cum and she didn’t need them this close up. Setting them on the nightstand, she trained her gaze on the proud rod jutting from the older woman’s pussy. “It’s…I should be repulsed but…it’s as gorgeous as the rest of you.” It was long and thick, more so than any guy she’d been with; looking like something that should be in a porno. “That’s amazing…and it…it works?”

“Oh, you didn’t get enough proof?” She laughed and then got to her knees and crawled forward to loom over the college student. “How about I show you?” She lunged forward and kissed Sarah hard, following up on the motion and pushing the smaller woman onto her back. Her tongue pushed past the startled girl’s lips and wrestled with her own, her huge tits pillowing on Sarah’s smaller chest. “How’s this for proof that it works,” she cooed before Sarah felt something hard and warm probing at her pussy.

“Wait, I belie-eeeve,” Sarah’s voice rose and her eyes widened as Zenobia pushed forward and the head of her cock pushed into the hot, slick sex of the young woman. She shivered, feeling herself stretched around it, the witch holding still a moment to let her adjust. “Oh, fuck, fuck, yes, it works, I can see, f-feel that now,” she groaned.

“You sure will,” came the reply. Sarah moaned as the witch pushed her hips forward and slid more of her impossible cock into the girl’s depths. She fed it into her slow and steady, inch after inch slipping inside until Sarah gasped as she felt the hot folds of Zenobia’s pussy press against her own. “You feel fucking great, Sarah, and you got it all in! You’re doing so well,” she cooed. She smiled down at the gasping and panting young woman. The newly minted futanari rotated her hips, grinding their pussies together and stirring the girl’s cunt with her shemale meat. “How’s, mmm, it feel?”

Sarah struggled to catch her breath for a few moments, her eyelids fluttering, her chest heaving which only mashed her cute little tits more firmly into Zenobia’s monster jugs. “F-feels amazing,” she gasped. “I, uhh, can’t believe how good it feels!” It was unreal! This big dick on that hot female body was so kinky, so sexual, and it felt fucking fantastic inside her. God, it had been 18 months since the last time she’d had sex; it just wasn’t that big a deal to her. That had to change now. “Please, I want…want to feel more.”

The purple haired woman’s smile was all sensual satisfaction, “Oh, I’ve got plenty to give.” She let her breath hiss out between her teeth as she pulled her hips back, slowly drawing her cock from Sarah’s hot hole until only the head was inside her. She paused and then pushed back in with the same deliberate pace, slowly in, in, in, until their sexes met again. Over and over she moved with that agonizingly delicious pace, both of them whimpering and whining at the feeling of the sinful friction of cock and cunt.

She started to move faster, no word spoken between the two of them save that of their joined bodies and the primal speech of lust and pleasure. Zenobia’s hips swung easy and brisk, pumping her unnatural dick in and out and in and out and in and out of Sarah’s welcoming channel again and again and again. Sarah moaned and gasped, crying out without words, her legs hooked around her older lover’s thighs, her arms holding onto her shoulders as though the rush of their fucking would carry her away like a raging torrent. The witch’s huge tits jiggled with each impaling thrust, rubbing their hard nipples together, drawing further whines of delight and need.

Faster and faster they went now, Sarah’s hips rising to meet Zenobia’s bucking hips, both fucking one another, taking and giving all they had to share. Sarah screamed suddenly, her back arching, pressing her harder into the ageless woman above her, her scream strangling out and going beyond sound, her mouth still open. Her cunt seemed to explode; quaking and quivering around the plundering, plunging she cock and spurting her joy in a spraying stream coated thighs and Zenobia’s in her clear, hot girlcum.

It was more than Zenobia could stand, the witch crying out also and burying herself in the girl’s body, clutching the petite, trembling form to her. Her body shook as well, hips jolting forward in hard, staccato stabs as she fired gushes of thick, sticky spunk into the college student’s young, vital belly. She shook again and again, each shake signaling another blast of hot jizz to paint her insides. Finally, she stilled and fell with a weak moan, collapsing just to one side of Sarah.

The two lay there for some time, barely moving and hardly speaking more than a whimper or a ragged, lung filling breath. Sarah slowly shook her head and then looked over at the blissful witch, “Best….deal I…ever made…for anything,” she gasped.

Zenobia laughed, warm and happy, “It’s…a very good…bargain,” she agreed. She slowly rose to a kneeling position, her unnatural dick now vanished and pulled Sarah to her before laying back the other way, cuddling into the pillow with the slender blond. “You even get room and board for the night.”

Sarah sighed, feeling happy and drowsy. Her mind tried to dredge up questions and concerns; what would happen to them tomorrow? How would the friends find each other? Could she learn how to make that potion? But she couldn’t focus on any of them. There was too much pleasure soaking her, merrily displacing the thoughts as soon as they trickled through her mind. “I’m glad I was the one who found you,” she murmured as she rested her head on Zenobia’s mammoth tits and closed her eyes.