Monster Fucker - Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking about her ever-present companion, Eliza turned her attention away from the beetle on her reins and towards the former bar maid.

The wagon's interior was sparse by most accounts. There was a small cask and crate filled with rations and water, there were their bedrolls and travel packs laying next to the containers, and finally a trunk stuffed with clothes, knickknacks, and a rifle, on the far-end of the wagon. Lisa was reclining on the side of the trunk, busily witling at a knobby piece of wood.

Sensing eyes on her, Lisa looked up, quirking an eyebrow," what's up?"

Eliza shrugged," nothing," she said," what you working on?"

"Nothing," Lisa replied, " just a little something to keep me busy," she added, showing Eliza the work in progress.

Eliza gave her a side long look as she took in the sight of the veiny dick-shaped piece of wood," really?"

"What?" Lisa asked innocently.

Eliza shook her head, turning her attention back to the reins," gods, you're a perv."

"I'm not," Lisa retorted, leaning forward and flicking Eliza's earlobe.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"I'm not a perv," Lisa huffed, settling in next to her business partner," just because you've sworn off sex doesn't mean the rest of us have to be celibate."

Eliza rolled her eyes, rubbing at her still smarting earlobe," whatever, but I'm not the one with a trunk full of dildos," she retorted.

Lisa glared; Eliza stared back; her expression unmoving. They continued to stare at each other, each unwilling to move from their position until Lisa broke and snorted, causing both of them to burst out laughing.

"It's not a trunk full," Lisa said," It's only 36 dildos."

"So, half a trunk then," Eliza added, causing both of them to burst out laughing again as their beetle plodded on. "I should have never introduced you to the Blackfish," she said once their laughing fit subsided and she wiped a tear from her eyes, shaking her head.

"I'm not that bad," Lisa muttered," I just have needs, and there're no good brothels in the expanse," she added, waving her hand at the seemingly endless stretch of sun-bleached sand and rock surrounding them.

"Whatever," Eliza said, a smirk still plastered on her face," it's your share of the money."

Another smack, followed by another laughing fit before they sat in companionable silence, listening to the clatter of their wheels and the steady skittering of their darkling beetle.

"You know," Lisa said after a while," I've been thinking."

"Bout?" Eliza asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"The narwhal contract.

"You want to go monster-hunting?" Eliza said, giving her friend a dubious look.

Lisa returned it," do I look like a hunter?"

Eliza shrugged," you've done weirder."

Lisa rolled her eyes before sighing as she slumped into her seat," I'm talking about a delivery. With the money we'll get from this contract we can expand into the Northern reaches and finally get away from this oven."

Eliza nodded.

"So, what do you think?"

Eliza shrugged," you're the brain here. I'm just here to carry stuff and look pretty."

"I'm being serious, Eliza," Lisa said, smacking Eliza's shoulder. "It's your money as well and at our current rate of repayment and..."

"Look," Eliza interrupted," when we agreed to work together, Lisa... you know the shit I was in back then."

Lisa shook her head," we were both in shit," she said, giving her best-friend a look.

Eliza sighed in defeat," fair enough, but like I said, the situation was shit, and thanks to you, we're making something of ourselves."

"Eliza," Lisa cooed," that's so sweet."

Eliza gave her an incredulous look before shaking her head and sighing," what I mean is that I'll go with whatever decision you make. You haven't steered us wrong yet and as long as I get to occasionally poke shit and drink. I'm happy," she said giving Lisa a cheeky grin.

Lisa rolled her eyes, a smile on her face," should have figured."

Eliza shrugged," it's better than spending it on some big-dicked minotaur in a brothel, like someone I know. Ouch! What was that for?"

"I haven't fucked a minotaur," Lisa said.

"Not yet," Eliza snickered, followed immediately by another shoulder slap from Lisa before both burst into another laughing fit.

~Eliza/Lisa

It was cold, the sun had set, and the sky was a tapestry of stars as they made camp in the shadow of an eroded and severely phallic-shaped rock.

"You know, what?" Eliza said between a swig from her wine bottle as she lounged on her sleeping bag with their campfire casting a warm glow about," you're deathly afraid of insects, yet you," she added, pointing at Lisa, who was busy patting their giant darkling beetle as it ate.

"I'm not scared of bugs," Lisa replied, scratching under the insect's gnashing mandibles, eliciting a rumbling purr from the behemoth," besides," she added, stepping away from their work horse," Jeff's cute," she finished, plopping into her own bedroll and motioning for Eliza's bottle.

Handing it over, Eliza gave her a dubious look," did you forget about Lease?"

"That doesn't count," Lisa answered, her cheeks already flushed from a single swig as she passed the bottle," those were cockroaches and there were like a million of them."

"There were only two, and you ran out like the place was on fire," Eliza teased, passing back the bottle," you should have seen your face," she added, snickering."

"Whatever," She responded, rolling her eyes after another swig.

"But, seriously," Eliza said, motioning for her bottle," Jeff's like a cockroach but a thousand times bigger."

Jeff let out a chitter in response, his fern-like antenna rustling from the effort.

"See, you made him mad," Lisa said, passing the bottle," and he's not a cockroach. He's better; he's a Drakmore Elephant Darkling Beetle," she finished authoritatively, causing Jeff to purr in acknowledgment. "See," she added," he's totally cute."

"Whatever," Eliza said, shaking her head as they both settled in for the night.

"He's still a bug."

Time blurred as they both fell asleep to the sound of a crackling fire and the random drones of nocturnal critters.

With a tired groan Lisa dragged herself out of bed sometime in the middle of the night, her bladder full and her mind still addled by sleep as she plodded for a spot to relieve herself. Finding a spot in the shadow of another towering rock at the edge of their little camp, she slid down her bloomers, hiked up her blouse, squatted, and set to work.

A cool breeze tickled her exposed pussy and ass, sending a tingle up her spine and eliciting a pleasured sigh from her lips as the sensation mingled with the ecstasy of emptying her bladder. It was almost better than sex or finalizing a contract.

Luxuriating in the sensation, she sighed, looked up, and met two beady yellow slitted eyes. They stared back, unblinking.

"Lizardman."

The word came unbidden.

She made to scream but was silenced as a clawed and scaly hand clamped around her mouth, and she was smothered underneath the creature's monstrous bulk.

She bucked, kicking up dust and scratching herself as she thrashed against the lizardman's iron-hard torso.

The reptilian humanoid growled low, its serrated maw centimeters from her ears as it arrested her thrashing, and ran its free hand down her body, eventually settling on her derriere. Another rumbling growl escaped the lizardman's muzzle as it set to groping her pliant peach-shaped bum. Its calloused hands handled her plump peach like clay. Squeezing, kneading, pinching, and eliciting muffled moans from Lisa each time it did so.

She was getting turned on, and with each brutish ministration, a shiver ran up her spine and her cunt dampened with anticipation.

She wanted...

Another growl and the sound of tearing cloth soon split the air as her shapely little ass was exposed to the chilly night air.

Feeling a cool breeze tickle her sopping sex, she knew what was to come.

The lizardmen of the expanse weren't exactly known to be gentle. Given the unforgiving environment they lived in and the brutal society that made up their culture. So, she was more than a little pleasantly surprised when the brute started caressing her naked flesh. It ran its clawed finger down her pinned arm, up her arched back, and finally down her ass-crack.

She groaned, feeling its hooked nail tease her puckered backdoor as it traveled to her quivering quim. The lizardman titillated her lower lips, tracing a languid path up and down her wanton slit. She writhed wanting more with each passing moment.

And from the lizardman's heavy breathing and the feel of his slimy and searingly hot phallus pressed into her flank, so was he.

Another groan, a growl, and a finger soon parted her sex. It played with her, probing about like a man after treasure.

All the while Lisa roiled with need and one thought on her mind.

Just fuck me already.

She was about to start thrashing about again when her cunt was stretched suddenly, left empty a moment later, and the sound of deep inhalation filled her ears.

The brute growled low, licked her sand-speckled cheek, shifted, and granted her wish.

It burned, stretching her sex, sending pain and pleasure surging through her body. It was ecstasy. And one that only got better when the lizardman bellowed and started rutting, rocking her entire body with each scalding thrust.

Tears soon welled up in her eyes as she was fucked, feeling its slick cock part her sodden walls and poke her cervix.

She screamed.

It was everything...

Tightening its grip on her body, the lizardman roared, increasing its pace with each passing moment, and banishing all other thoughts from Lisa's mind, save the pursuit of release.

Her loins tightened, their tension ratcheting up each time the creature's savage thrusts met her bruised butt. She was close; they both were.

It was only a matter of...

A yelp.

A thud.

Followed by another and another until the sound of a pulped skull reverberated through the air and the lizardman slid from her, its head paste, and its body twitching.

"You okay?" Eliza asked, helping Lisa up.

Lisa looked up, a smile on her scraped and tear stained face before lunging forward and planting a kiss on her best friend. Their tongues met and she moaned, tasting Eliza's wine laced flavor, only to freeze as Eliza groped her bum.

It was then that Lisa realized she was dreaming and woke to the sun rising in the distance and Eliza giving her a curious look.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," Lisa groaned, sitting up, sweat matting her hair," just a weird dream."

"You don't say," Eliza smirked, looking pointedly at the wet spot staining Lisa's dress.

Lisa sighed, hanging her head as Eliza giggled.

"Come on," Eliza said, tossing her friend a spare dress," we have a long way to go."

~Eliza/Lisa

The midday sun blazed uncontested in the cloudless desert sky while Eliza squatted and relieved herself. They'd been on the road for close to a week now and were only now halfway towards their destination. Even though they'd been traveling back and forth across the expanse for nearly a year and a half, the vast distances between somewhere and nowhere still amazed Eliza. It was no wonder that most towns failed within a year of their founding in the bone-dry desert.

Hearing the sound of splashing water Eliza cocked her head to find Lisa lounging about with her feet dipped into the watering hole they'd stumbled upon while Jeff lapped greedily at the water. The sizable puddle of water as Eliza called it, though it was technically an oasis given the single palm tree at its edge and the spattering of desert grass surrounding the crystal-clear water. However, Eliza couldn't in good conscious bring herself to call it an oasis no matter what Lisa said.

Though in the end it didn't matter. The puddle was the only decent source of water they'd come across since they left Iron-thorn and a nice break from the monotony of sand, sun, rock, and more sand.

The thought amused Eliza as she closed her eyes and finished emptying her bladder. Her reprieve was interrupted a moment later by a scream, a shriek, and the sound of breaking water.

She turned and found a monster.

The desert lurker or as it was sometimes called, the desert octopus was for all intents and purposes an apex predator. The black, tentacled, and carapaced wormlike creature was an ugly angry thing that burrowed throughout the expanse and ate whatever it pleased.

Eliza gawked dumbfounded, watching the towering insectile aberration drag itself out of the water to loom over Lisa. Water glistened and beaded off its pocked and gnarly carapace as the mass of tentacles that surrounded its gaping teeth-filled circular maw writhed without a care.

"Get the gun!" Lisa yelled, snapping Eliza out of her stupor.

Eliza blinked, her mind once more in control, and bolted towards their wagon, hiking up her pants as she did so.

Lisa watched, her eyes quickly darting between the monstrosity in front of her and Eliza. Jeff was no help, given the beetle had been unceremoniously smacked aside when the lurker emerged. The blind hunters were well-known throughout the expanse but rarely seen, given that they were primarily nocturnal predators and preyed on other mega fauna that roamed the expanse with humanoids being one of the few things the giant bugs rarely ate.

However, from the viscous drool dripping from the creature's mouth and how sunken its unprotected underside was, it was starving.

It roared, an ear-splitting shriek, that sounded like metal scraping against metal, as it lunged.

Reacting more on instinct than some prefabricated plan, Lisa rolled, narrowly dodging the lurker's attack. It kicked up a cloud of dust as it collided with the ground.

Righting herself out of her roll, Lisa had no time to react before the lurker slammed into her back, tossing her into the air.

She flew.

Its maw gaped open to swallow her whole, and in the span of a heartbeat, a cannon roared, and the monstrosity was rocked aside.

Lisa fell hard and was blinded by pain, feeling her arm break from the impact. She screamed but was drowned out by the sound of another cannon blast and the lurker's shriek.

As always Eliza hated using the rifle in her hand. The Winston 6-piece revolving rifle or as it was better known, the boom-stick was deafening, passably accurate, and kicked like a mule.

Bracing herself once more Eliza pulled back the hammer, disregarded aiming, because with a target as large as the lurker even a blind man couldn't miss and fired.

The alchemical bullet flew, her body rocked, and the lurker bellowed as the bullet impacted, cracking the creature's carapace, and jettisoning green ichor in its wake.

Still shaking from the shot, she made to fire another, only to be caught in a blur as the lurker barreled towards her. She cursed and leaped to the side just as the insectile horror vaulted the pond, dragging more of its meters long body out of the water and revealing a myriad number of skittering feet as it did so.

It slammed into the ground a moment later, righted itself in a heartbeat, and charged the still reeling Eliza.

"Eliza!" Lisa screamed through the pain roiling through her body. It was excruciating but she wasn't about to watch her friend get bowled over by some giant bug.

Eliza reacted, rolling out of the way and fumbled a pair of bullets into the rifle's revolving chamber. Why the gun was called a six-piece revolver was beyond her, when the damn thing only held three bullets at a time.

With a click, the chamber locked back in place and just in time, because the lurker had righted itself and was once more charging at her, its maw open, its tiny little feet kicking up a cloud, and its tentacles lashing about madly.

She had no time to brace herself and fired. The bullet hit true. Punching a hole through the lurker's mouth and out its plated neck.

It rocked, rearing back, and exposing its fleshy underside.

She fired, puncturing the flabby flesh, spraying blood, and put another round into it for good measure before it collapsed to the ground.

Her heart still raced, filling her fingers with the tingles of adrenaline as she watched the lurker die twitching. She'd...

"A little help," Lisa interjected, snapping Eliza back to the situation at hand.

Shaking her head, she plodded over to Lisa's prone body trying her best to avoid the twitching corpse.

With a grunt, a yelp, and a wince Lisa stood on shaky legs with Eliza's help.

"You okay?"

Lisa nodded," just a broken arm," she answered, cupping her broken limb.

"I'll go get the..." Eliza started, only to be drowned out by the sound of galloping horses. What now, she thought, looking up and finding them surrounded by a band of cloaked bandits.

~Eliza/Lisa

Perched atop their half-beaten horses the disheveled and cloaked bandits encircled Eliza and Lisa, smothering any chance of escape, especially with the wicked-looking pike-rifles pointing at the pair. The brigands were the epitome of a ragged band, more so with their terrible teeth, chapped lips, head scarves, and red-tinted goggles.

They were fucked, more so with Jeff gone gods knew where, Lisa sporting a broken arm, and their rifle fresh-out of bullets.

It was just like their luck, especially hers," Eliza thought, looking up at the bandit she suspected to be the leader. He was big, given how broad his shoulders appeared to be even accounting for his heavy tattered cloak, and from the way he was grinning he was enjoying watching them squirm. If only she had...

"What do you want?" Lisa asked, derailing Eliza's train of thought. " We're just travelers and have nothing of worth on us, so if..." She added, only to be interrupted as the bandit's leader started chuckling.

It was at that point Eliza knew who they were dealing with.

"Croc," Eliza said, listening to the band continue their mocking laughter.

Lisa gave her a questioning look, muttering a question under her breath.

Eliza nodded and Lisa shook her head.

With a snort, Croc came down from his chuckling fit before leaning forward on his horse to leer at the pair.

"Now, ain't that a treat," he said," travelers, like we gonna believe that. We ain't stupid missy."

"What do you want Croc?" Eliza asked, glaring up at him.

He grinned," we ask the questions here, bitch."

Lisa rolled her eyes," so, what is it you want?" She asked, trying to mask the throbbing pain in her arm with irritation.

The bandits chuckled at that and Croc scowled before smacking the bandit closest to him with the butt of his rifle, silencing the band.

"Enough talk," he snarled," where's the iron?"

"We have no," Lisa started.

Croc spat," don't play stupid. Y'all have it, do 'shay told us, and the warehouse is empty. Now, where is it?"

At the mention of Do 'shay Lisa quirked an eyebrow, her mind quickly putting together just what was going on here. Eliza on the other hand just tightened her grip on her now useless gun, wishing she had her sword and an active familiar.

"We don't have any iron," Lisa answered," and whoever this Do 'shay person is, they lied to you," she added, her expression smug as she did her best to hide the pain racking her arm and shoulder," because, we're just travelers and want to get back on the road home."

Croc growled, his ugly mug turning a deeper red than his goggles. He was about to say something else when the bandit he'd jabbed in the side whispered something into his ears and the red-faced man's anger split into a grin so wide it threatened to split his head in half.

~Eliza/Lisa

So, between rough hands, ropes, and a near hour long trek, Eliza found herself on her knees with her hands bound and Lisa found herself seated between Croc's legs with his calloused hands roughly fondling her breasts.