Monster Fucker - Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bandit encampment they found themselves in, because it could be nothing else was cavernous, badly lit, stunk of unwashed humanity, cluttered with their spoils, and was stuffed in a cave in the armpit of two massive rock formations.

Considering what was happening to her Lisa was completely calm, even with Croc's rancid odor filling her nostrils, his sandpaper-like hand treating her breast like they were a child's plaything, and his stubby erection pressing into her ass crack. She was unworried. If the idiots were going to do what she thought they were going to do, they'd come to regret it if they survived. She just hoped Eliza was going to be okay.

With her hands tied behind her back, surrounded by pant less bandits, and knowing what was to come, Eliza glared up at the first bandit in front of her. He was an ugly thing with scars and tattoos running across his brutish frame and ponderous gut, and from how smashed-in his face was, the man was probably a half-orc. An assumption further confirmed by his veiny splotch-colored penis.

"Where is it?" Croc asked, painfully pinching Lisa's nipple," tell me and we'll let y'all go," he added, his breath stinking and heavy.

Lisa remained silent and Croc fumed.

A moment later the bandit leader barked out an order and the motley gang set to work.

The first dick in her mouth in nearly two years was bitter, stinking, and almost too big for her mouth. It plunged without a care down Eliza's throat, smothering her airway, and sending sparks of pain as her throat stretched to accommodate the intruder.

The bandit groaned in pleasure once he'd buried his cock fully in Eliza's throat and feeling her esophagus undulate around his throbbing phallus. It was bliss and he wanted more. Tightening his grip on Eliza's head, he pulled her just far enough from his crotch to let her breathe before proceeding to face-fuck the blonde.

Eliza gagged, but given her nature, her body adjusted, suppressing the reflex, and sought to feed its hunger. With each smack of the bandit's heavy balls against her chin, his rapidly increasing breath, and the taste of his bitter precum on her tongue, her fires were stoked, and he became nothing but a meal.

"Take it," the half-orc grunted, slamming his dick down her throat, and pumping her gut with jet after jet of his spunk.

With a heavy breath and a wet plop, the bandit staggered away from Eliza to the snickers of his fellow men.

"Let me show y'all how it's done," another bandit boasted.

"You got the smallest dick here, Earl," another retorted, before he was met with a punch and crumpled to the ground cupping his groin.

"You gonna pay for that," the crumpled bandit snarled, his face a rictus of pain. He lunged at the smug bandit a moment later, only for Croc to growl, tightening his grip on Lisa's tit, and stopping the fighting pair.

"Y'all are last," the leader spat, motioning for another to walk up.

Grabbing Eliza's head another bandit stuffed himself fully in one stroke. Cum sprayed from her nose, burning on its way out and causing tears to well up in her eyes. The rail-thin and yellow-teethed bandit rutted, slapping her face with his wrinkly testicles with each thrust.

Eliza hollowed her cheeks and he came a moment later, spurting what little he produced down her throat. He was replaced a second later and another cock was plunged into her mouth.

And, so it went, the bandits came, face-fucked her, came, and were replaced. With each orgasm down her maw, Eliza's mind addled, her eyes glazed, her quim moistened, and the hunger grew. She wanted more and by the time the sixth cock was stuffed into her mouth, she was ravenous.

It was also at this time that Lisa noticed the sickly-sweet scent tinging the air and Croc's drool-filled panting.

With a grunt the bandit leader shoved Lisa away, staggered towards the underling currently cumming, and shoved him off before proceeding to pound away at Eliza's mouth.

In her cum drunk haze Eliza relished the taste of Croc's stubby fist-sized cock plunging into her mouth. He wasn't the biggest she'd had so far, but the brute made up for it with his eagerness, and with each thrust, she brought him closer to the edge. It was intoxicating having so much power over someone. She could do so much with just a few promises of pleasure, toppled kingdoms, have men killed, ruled and empire, so much... But those thoughts were the last thing on Eliza's mind. She was hungry and Croc and his lot were more than willing prey. So, with a flick of her tongue up his throbbing head, Croc grunted, thrust back in, and came. He tasted of impotent rage, salt, and most of all life. It was a heady flavor and she wanted more.

As the pain racking her arm finally subsided and the sound of bandits fucking their life away continued Lisa stumbled away in search of the evidence she needed. As much as she wanted to help Eliza with her broken arm and the now heady scent rapidly filling the space, charging into the throng wouldn't be the smartest thing, unless she wanted to be caught in Eliza's influence. Eliza would be fine, she was after all... Lisa shook her head, now wasn't the time. Eliza would be fine, and the ever-smarmy proprietor Jen had a reckoning coming.

~Eliza/Lisa

Time blurred as bandit after bandit approached, emptied their load, and came back for more, losing themselves in the ecstasy. By the time the last bandit collapsed to the sweat-slickened and cum spattered floor Eliza's gut was bloated, her eyes glazed, and her clothes were wet with the fluids of her work. She knelt there, her eyes empty and her body locked in her final pose like some gaping statue.

It took another hour or so, but she eventually returned to herself and with the return of her mind came an ache and the need to retch.

Hunching over, she threw up, tasting bile, cum, and her late breakfast. It was vile, leaving her chin coated in the speckled viscous fluid, and left her throat feeling raw and abused.

Panting as she sat hunched over her spilled guts and noticing the other aches racking her body she was reminded why she sometimes hated being what she was.

The glint of something within the muck of her insides caught her eyes, causing the faintest smile to cross her face.

Sometimes it wasn't that bad, she thought, picking up the thumb-sized gem before sitting up. The crystal was smooth, blue, and thrummed with concentrated magic.

Mana crystals were rare and were worth more than a pretty penny to the right people. And being able to make the damn things from one's own body without waiting the hundreds of years it took for nature to make them from decomposing things and other natural processes was a boon most would consider priceless. However, the price for her ability wasn't exactly one Eliza was fond of even though she felt nothing like always as she took in the desiccated and barely breathing bandits strewn around her.

"You okay?" A soft feminine voice said, drawing Eliza out of her musing.

She looked up to find Lisa slumped next to a crate, her face and hair matted with sweat, and a smile on her face. "Yeah," Eliza said, attempting to stand up, only to fall back onto her ass. She cursed and sighed, remembering the random aches throbbing at her joints.

Lisa let out an amused snort and staggered over to help Eliza up.

"You okay though?" Lisa repeated, steadying Eliza.

Eliza nodded," just a little sore."

Lisa quirked an eyebrow.

Eliza replied with a look, then sighed underneath Lisa's gaze," yeah," she said," I'm fine; it's just like last time. I barely even remember what happened," she added, looking at the dozen or so prune-like bandits scattered about.

Lisa nodded.

Eliza sighed, running a hand through her matted hair then shrugged," I feel nothing," she finally said.

Lisa nodded," if you wanna talk about it, you know," she started.

"I know," Eliza said, but they both knew how things would proceed, and they'd both slip back into their normal roles before they knew it. Eliza was what she was, and Lisa was the soul fortunate or unfortunate enough to be her friend.

"But, enough about me," Eliza said," how about you?"

Lisa shrugged, then winced.

Eliza chuckled and Lisa rolled her eyes before thumping Eliza's chest with a flick of her finger.

"Ouch."

"We don't all have super healing like some people," Lisa said, giving Eliza a sharp look.

"Sorry, sorry," Eliza said, coming down from her chuckling fit.

"Apology, not accepted," Lisa said with a huff," you own me dinner and a round at the Blackfish, when we get to Dawn's Point," she finished, turning around.

Eliza gaped," that's like..." she sighed," fine," she muttered.

Lisa smirked, then looked around at the carnage surrounding them," but we should get out of here before sunset."

Eliza nodded, then groaned as she realized the monumental task of heading towards Dawn's Point without a mount. Their supplies were taken by their captors but... "It's gonna take us forever without Jeff," she said dejectedly.

Lisa shook her head," he's probably outside," she said, turning around.

Eliza gave her an incredulous look.

Lisa attempted to shrug again and remembered her arm was still jacked-up," he's trained, and his tracking tattoo has been pinging my mark for the past hour or so, besides that's not what I'm concerned about. Do you remember who told them about our delivery?"

Eliza furrowed her eyebrows," someone named Do 'shay or something."

Lisa nodded," that's the name of the guild officer in Iron-thorn."

"You mean axe-face?" she asked," I thought his name was Jen?"

Lisa nodded," that's his first name."

"So, you think," Eliza trailed off, her eyes taking in the various stacks of guild-marked crates strewn about.

Lisa nodded," yeah," she said," it's the only logical reason for him wanting so much insurance on the delivery."

"So, what do you want to do about it? It's not like we can lug all these crates to Dawn's Point along with these assholes," she said, kicking one of the comatose bandits.

Lisa smirked," that's what this is for," she said, plucking a jagged thumb-sized crystal from her dress.

"When did you get a memory crystal?"

"Remember the Douglas delivery," Lisa said, peering through the translucent shard, the gentle tingle of magic causing her eyebrow to stand on end.

"You mean the asshole who charged us for damaged goods," Eliza huffed, watching as Lisa swiveled her head recording whatever she saw through the crystal," the damn statue was already chipped before we got it."

Lisa nodded, stuffing the shard back into her pocket once the magic had worn off," that and the Karen delivery are why I bought it."

Eliza shuddered at the memory of that particular contract. They'd almost sworn off deliveries after nearly going bankrupt because of that woman.

"We should get going," Lisa said, turning around," it's going to be a long way back to Dawn's Point."

~Eliza/Lisa

It took nearly a week and a half, but they eventually made it to Dawn's Point with their wagon in tow, Lisa's arm in a makeshift sling, and the promise of payment on their mind.

The settlement or better yet the city known as Dawn's Point was a crammed labyrinth of wood, metal, and people. Aren't like its daughter settlement of Iron-thorn, Dawn's Point was bristling with so much activity it resembled a beehive even in the blistering midday heat.

"Gods I miss this place," Lisa sighed contently as Eliza guided their wagon through the crowded thoroughfare with Jeff occasionally chittering with annoyance.

"Tell me about it," Eliza said," it's like a can of sardines."

Lisa rolled her eyes," that's your opinion, but I miss the comforts of civilization, besides, I wasn't the one drooling over Greta's buns the last two days."

"You got me there," Eliza said, seeing a street urchin running away from a surly looking dwarvin storekeeper," so, where to first?"

"Greta's and a bath would be nice but work first. We're already cutting it close as is, and I don't want to deal with Jacques docking our pay for a late delivery."

Eliza nodded.

The Iron Guild's headquarters was a monstrous amalgamation of industrial progress. The three-story building sat like a squat frog in the center of town, thrumming with the activity of hundreds of workers milling about and spewing acrid smoke from dozens of soot-covered chimneys, that sprouted from the building. A single partially charred sign hung in front of the building's ever-opening main door. It depicted the guild's brand, a hammer resting on an anvil surrounded by a circle.

The building's interior wasn't much different from its exterior. Grime and soot-stained workers in fire-stained garbs filed about with white-collared workers in the pipe-riddled space. And, at the center of it all sat the guild's leader and the Ferro family's third patriarch Jacques Ferro III or as he was better known stingy Jack.

The wrinkled, tanned, and bushy-browed man sat at a desk older than most of his employees at the far-end of the building's lobby, working away at his ever-present stack of papers while occasionally barking orders at whomever was lucky enough to be in his sights.

Eliza shook her head, watching as he barked and gesticulated orders at a cowering and spectacled office worker. "That man is going to have a heart attack one of these days," she said as they meandered their way to his desk.

"Probably, but I don't think he'd survive ever taking a vacation either," Lisa said.

"Yeah," Eliza responded once they'd reached the cluttered desk.

"200 units," Jacques bellowed," I ordered 200 units are you lot on the second floor daft?!! I'll have to,"

"Hey Jacques," Eliza interrupted before the red-faced old man blew a gasket and his employee pissed himself.

Jacques whirled, his eyes blazing and a sharp retort on his tongue. It disappeared in a breath as he saw the pair," oh, it's you two."

Eliza smiled and Lisa said," afternoon to you too Jacques."

"Long day?" Eliza asked, seeing the frazzled worker scamper away before he was the subject of another tongue lashing.

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose," the youth of today; they have no work ethic."

"We aren't all machines, Jacques," Eliza said.

He shook his head," my delivery?"

Lisa nodded," we have it, but there's something we need to talk about. Do you have somewhere private we can talk?"

He quirked one overgrown eyebrow then nodded as he saw Lisa's serious expression," we can walk and talk on our way to the warehouse, no one's there at this time of day."

The pair nodded and followed the dwarf-sized and coat-wearing man.

The corridor leading to the warehouse was surprisingly sparce, given the building they were in, but the sound of distant machinery was a constant reminder.

"I see," Jacques said after Lisa told him about their encounter with the bandits," and, do you have any evidence?"

"I have a memory crystal with a recording from the cave and copies of our contract."

He nodded," there have been quite a few claims from Do shay recently, but I suspect you two may be right. The man has had more greed than sense. I'll send the boys out there in a few days' time."

Lisa nodded while Eliza just followed silently. She wasn't much for this sort of conversation.

"Thanks, Jacques," Lisa said.

Jacques nodded as they entered the warehouse. Row upon row of neatly stacked crates lined the dimly lit space with the heavy scent of dust and age filling the air.

"Just drop it here," Jacques said pointing to a cordoned-off area.

Eliza nodded," one iron-ore delivery coming right up," she said, retrieving her familiar from her pouch. The crystalline sphere was cool to the touch and was dark save for the small flicker of light at its center.

Closing her eyes Eliza sent her mental command to the sleeping rock. It vibrated in her hand a moment later, its glow growing till it encompassed the entirety of the familiar's insides. A screen flickered to life in front of it another second later, displaying a library's worth of cascading text and arcane script. Eliza had no idea what any of it meant, but after having done this sort of thing at least a hundred times before she knew the drill.

After several more seconds the screen winked-out and the orb remained in her hand. It was warm and felt heavier than usual, which meant it was low on energy even after almost a month of inactivity. Lugging about several tons of material really took it out of it and it would have taken another month of inactivity if they wanted to do another delivery of this magnitude, but they had a solution.

Plucking out the mana crystal from her pocket, Eliza placed the gem on the familiar's face. It glowed and sunk into its surface like an animal caught in quicksand.

The familiar chirped happily in its equivalent of a," yeah," and shot out of her hand, glowing like a miniature sun as it bolted to the ceiling before dimming its glow and returning to its normal height. Eliza smiled, giving it its new command.

The familiar chirped, zipped over to the indicated space, and deposited its load in a shower of light, glittering dust, and the sound of thunder.

Jacques coughed, Lisa shook her head, and Eliza cringed at the sound.

At least it's metal, Eliza thought, hoping they wouldn't get docked for damaged goods.

They left the guild office several minutes later, and after stabling Jeff and a long bath, they found themselves in companionable silence as the ate dinner in Greta's tavern. It was broken when Lisa asked," so, what now?"

Eliza arched an eyebrow," I thought you were going to see Liz about your arm?"

That's not what I mean," Lisa said," I mean what now? Thanks to this delivery we're set for at least two months with some leeway for what we can do."

Eliza nodded between a forkful of chicken, potatoes, and peas," it's up to you."

Lisa gave her a look," I'm being serious here, Lisa."

Eliza sighed," we talked about it didn't we?"

Lisa sighed.

"You're thinking about it, aren't you?" Eliza asked.

"Yeah."

"Then why not?"

Lisa gave her an incredulous look.

Eliza shrugged," like I said you're the brains and I just poke shit."

Lisa snorted, shaking her head," you're something else," she said.

"So, narwhal then?"

Lisa nodded," yeah, we're going hunting."

~Epilogue

And some thousand miles away and deep below the ground the scent of oil and wet rock mingled with the sound of pickaxes and the pain of men. And, in a dingy corner of this poorly lit hellhole, a man labored with his rusty pickaxe and emaciated body.

He'd once been a large man with a ponderous gut, supple flesh, and a taste for the finer things in life. Now, though he was nothing but a withered husk with calloused hands, bloodshot eyes, and the taste of salt and grit always on is tongue.

It didn't matter though. He was still alive; he'd survived in a place designed to grind its inmates to death, yet he'd made it. He'd survived the endless labor, constant torture, and ill-tasting food.

He'd done it, and within a month or so he'd be free. Then, oh then, he'd...

Plink!

The sharp rasp of his pickaxe against something hard snaped him from his musings with a start. Panicking he checked his ill-forged equipment. He couldn't afford it broken, when he was so close to release, another thousand gold to his debts would see him rotting away here for another decade at the very least.

Rust, rust, rust, nothing.

A relieved breath escaped his chapped lips as he found nothing wrong with his pickaxe. With that worry out of the way, he set to investigating what had nearly caused him to have a heart attack.

It was a rock, that wasn't anything out of the ordinary given he worked in a mine.

Crouching over the rock, he wiped it, and gasped, seeing what lay underneath the film of dirt.