Monster Fucker - Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was shiny, and the color of... of what exactly he didn't know, but it was shiny, and shiny was good. Wiping away more dirt, he saw more of the glittering mineral branch away from his fist-sized rock and into the tunnel wall in front of him.

His eyes bulged, his heart raced, and ideas flooded his mind.

A vein.

He'd discovered a vein.

He could...

He would be...

He shook his head. The other prisoners couldn't know about this. They'd kill him and take it for themselves. He couldn't afford dying, when he was just mere weeks from release.

Ideas whirled about in his mind as he ran his hand lovingly over the glittering vein. He'd mine just enough to speed up his release by maybe a week or so, and...

"Ouch," he cursed, jerking his finger away from his price. Looking at his filthy fingers he groused, seeing the blood welling from a cut.

Well, at least... He started, but he never finished the thought as everything around him began to shake.

He looked up.

A fracture had started; it splintered from his rock like a million branching roots. It spread across the tunnel wall, revealing more of the glittering mineral with each passing moment as everything shook.

The man gawked. He would be...

A rock crashed in the distance; a scream shoved him back.

The place was still shaking.

The mine was going to collapse.

He scrambled.

It was already too late.

The wall behind him exploded. Rubble, dust, screams, and blinding light flooded the tunnel, and a curse stirred.