Monster Girl Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HammerGod
HammerGod
413 Followers

"Don't you hold back." she moans in a tone of excitement. "Scream for me, boy!"

The whip cracks again, harder, across my bare back and I scream aloud this time, throwing my head back and howling like a wounded animal. Crack, crack, crack. Seemingly without end, the spider-woman whips me, panting in ecstasy while I scream and cry and beg for her to stop. At last she does stop and leans her human torso down toward me, turning me onto my back on the web.

"Your face is so pretty when you're in pain." she coos, brushing her lips against my cheek and biting my right ear painfully. "I think I'll kill you nice and slow."

A searing pain shoots through my chest as my captress slides the razor-tip of one of her forelegs across my skin. A thin, red line is carved in its wake, and I shudder and wince against the stinging pain. Another foreleg takes the opposite trajectory and thus an X is carved into my chest. She begins to trace patters, intricately, on my skin, leaving lacerations with every stroke. I groan and try my best to welcome unconsciousness, but it will not come.

"Please," I whine, gazing into her eyes, "please spare me. I'll be your servant, I'll do as you please, but I can't take this anymore!"

"Such a sweet boy." she hisses seductively, leaning in and kissing me hard on the mouth. "I won't kill you today, sweet boy. Tomorrow, I'll torture you a while more and then I think I will spare you the agony of being filled with my eggs."

"Oh thank you, you are wonderful! Thank you!" I babble, willing to survive another bout of misery if I'm not going to be used to hatch her young.

"I think I'll eat you instead." she whispers in my ear, before sinking her teeth into my neck.

I try to scream, but suddenly I cannot move. From the point where her teeth sink in, a cold sensation like a burning ice shoots through me, spreading until my whole body is frozen stiff.

"I'll eat you tomorrow," she repeats, nibbling on my ear, "and this poison will keep you immobile and awake, down to every last bite."

I cannot move to speak, to cry out, to struggle, but I can still feel. I feel the spider-woman's fierce kisses and sharp bites. I feel her lift me up and wind me tightly in her silken thread from my neck to my ankles, before laying me again in the web. I would be screaming aloud if I could, but as it is I can only cry out in my mind, shrieking internally as a panic wholly new and overwhelming charges through my body. My heart hammers in my chest, my mind races at the thought of things to come. Surely thinking those same thoughts, my captress lies in her web to slumber for the night.

+++++++

As I am unable to sleep, the night draws on, dark and cold, wind chilling me beneath my horrible silk cocoon. The forest is still, save for the sounds of night birds and the arachnitaur's gentle breathing in her sleep. Quiet as my surroundings are, I hear the stealthy footsteps below me very clearly. For a moment, I hope it's Shia coming to rescue me, then I realize that such a rescue would not be a great improvement. But at least I'd be alive.

"You up there," comes a quiet female voice, "stay calm and don't move."

I hear movement but cannot turn my head to see the woman approaching. Vibrations shake the web, yet somehow the spider-woman sleeps on. Then I see her in the light of the moon, my rescuer. She is human, in her late twenties, with brown hair tied back in a ponytail. She wears a coat, pants, boots, and gloves. Somehow, her boots and gloves seem immune to the web's adhesive qualities.

"Hold still now." she urges, producing a small knife. "I'll get you out of this. Can you move at all."

I can do nothing to reply.

"Hit you with her venom, did she?" the woman muses. "It's okay, that will wear off in eight to twelve hours. I'll carry you somewhere safe."

I thank whatever deities govern this realm as my savior cuts away the webbing from my half-naked body and manages to sling me over her shoulder and still navigate to the ground below. Her athleticism is astonishing, but I don't see her as inhuman. Certainly she's not a monster, or so I hope. She carries me through the forest, talking all the while.

Apparently, her name is Alexia, and she lives alone in a house on a hill to the east of the forest. She's taking me there where I can rest, recover, and most importantly of all, stay safe from the world of monster girls ready to have their wicked ways with me. I breathe easily as Alexia moves on out of the forest and up an inclined path. We pass through a gate, which Alexia locks behind us, before entering a vast mansion of a house. I don't see much of it from my awkward position on Alexia's shoulder, but the doors are ornate and the hall behind them is lined with beautiful tapestries. A large, exotic rug lies across the wood floor.

Alexia takes me down a long hall and up a flight of stairs. How she is not tired is absolutely beyond me. I'm at last brought into a small room with a bed, table, chest of drawers, and a lantern.

"I'll wash your clothes for you, you poor thing." she says, stripping me down while I lay in bed. "You get some sleep for now, okay?"

I lay on my back, totally naked. Fortunately, Alexia covers me in a warm blanket before she leaves. Though I cannot sleep, courtesy of that damned venom, I can relax in the warm bed and listen to the soothing sounds of wind outside my window. The old house creaks often, and a few times I think I hear footsteps outside my door, but I must be imagining them. Makes sense my imagination would be on edge after all I've been through in this all-too-real fantasy world.

+++++++

When morning finally comes, I find that I can weakly speak, but I still cannot do more than blink my eyes as far as movement goes. Alexia enters the room, clad today in a white coat and wheeling a tray of equipment I'd associate with medical facilities in my own world, back home. I'd assumed this whole world was primitive. It seems I was, to an extent, incorrect.

"As I mentioned yesterday," she says briskly, "I study medicine and other sciences. I'm just going to run some tests on you, for your own good."

"Will it hurt?" I ask quietly.

"It'll be okay." she answers, not quite addressing my question.

Drawing aside my blanket, she examines the cuts on my chest, cleaning them with alcohol and a soft cloth, which hurts all the same. She examines me thoroughly, looking in my eyes and ears with a tiny light, pinching my skin with calipers to get an estimate of my body-fat versus musculature, and at last she comes to my more sensitive regions. She handles my testicles rather roughly, which makes me wince.

"Sorry," she says, "I have to check for any irregularities."

My penis is examined as well, at great length, which I'm assured is medically necessary. Then, she turns me onto my belly and I hear her snapping on a glove.

"What are you doing?" I demand.

"Rectal exam." she explains. "This will hurt a bit, so sorry."

"Wait!"

But she doesn't. I feel first one finger slide into me, widening me uncomfortably, then another. She begins to push until all of her fingers are inside me and I'm grunting into my pillow. But she keeps pushing, harder, deeper, my body expanding to try and accommodate her, though the pain is immense. Finally, her whole fist is inside me, up to her wrist. Slowly, Alexia begins to pump her fist in and out, back and forth inside me. Horribly painful and humiliating as it is, I can't help but get aroused at the feeling.

"You're doing great." she informs me, her breath coming heavily. "Great. Just... a bit... longer. Yes, come on."

"Ouch!" I groan as she pumps faster.

"Yeah!" she cries out. "Yes yes yes."

She's getting off on violating me with her fist! I scream in pain and rage as she lets out an orgasmic cry. The only plus side is that she at last removes her hand, disposing of the glove and turning my helpless body over. I stare up at her, malevolence in my eyes, laced with a healthy dose of fear and physical discomfort.

"Why?" I manage.

"You're perfect." she proclaims.

Then, without a further word, she leaves me. I wait, feeling some control return to my body, enough that I can sit up, though it takes me a while and I have to lean against the headboard to do it. There I sit, naked and violated, miserable in every sense of the word. But when Alexia returns, my misery turns into a familiar sensation: terror.

Alexia is not, in appearance, the same woman who rescued me the night before, or who "examined" me this morning. Her skin is chalk white, her hair a flowing cascade of ebony. Her eyes are angular, matching her sharp features, and they have an infernal red glow to them. Her hands are slim, her fingernails painted the same blood red as her lips. And between her lips I see fangs. I've been captured by a vampiress.

"You may call me Queen Alexia." she says in a cool, imperious tone. "Did my shape shifting impress you.

"A vampiress." I exclaim. "Why did you save me?!"

"You'll make a fun food source and sex-toy." she matter-of-factly states. "I need no better reason to keep a male, for there is no better reason."

She wears a flowing black robe and tall, stiletto-heeled boots that click across the floor as she moves to my bedside.

"Medically you are in excellent condition to meet my needs and survive my wants." she tells me. "But first, I'd still like to assess your performance. And in that, your queen grants you a choice."

"A choice?" I ask in confusion. "Please, will you release me, Alexia?"

She slaps me violently across the face twice.

"Queen Alexia!" she snarls.

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry, Queen Alexia." I hastily correct.

"You have two options." she goes on, as if nothing had happened just then. "I have a machine in my dungeon, an Iron Maiden. But instead of blades, it has tentacles that will stimulate you ceaselessly, and thus assess your performance. Or, there is the other option: Nina."

"Nina?" I ask.

At that, the door opens, and a girl enters. She too is pale and black-haired, but she is shorter than Alexia and entirely naked. She looks to be eighteen or nineteen. Her eyes look human, but I'm learning not to trust that. Her body is gorgeous, soft and curvy, inviting in every sense of the word. She eyes me and licks her lips.

"Nina is an android." explains Alexia.

"An android?! Those exist?" I incredulously inquire.

"An artful combination of science and magic." Alexia replies. "She is designed to be the ultimate, tireless lover, made to take and receive pleasure in every possible way. She is your second option."

"I uh... I don't want any of this." I murmur weakly.

"Choose one," Alexia orders, "or I will shrink you down and use you to pleasure me... from behind. Understand?!"

"I choose Nina." I blurt out, motivated by that rather disturbing threat.

Alexia smiles and retrieves a set of thick shackles from under the bed. I'm forced to lay back down, my wrists shackled to the headboard, my ankles shackled to the footboard.

"I'll monitor everything." she assures us. "Nina, let him live unless I say otherwise."

"Yes, my queen." Nina chirps.

"Good, see you in a week."

"A week?!" I cry out as the door closes and locks behind Alexia.

I don't have time to panic, before Nina lets out a squeal of glee and throws herself on top of me forcefully. I try to talk, to reason with her, but she buries my face between her soft breasts and begins to rub her chest against my head. I let out muffled protests that go on until she at last pulls away.

"I can't survive this for a week, I'll starve and dehydrate." I try to reason.

"My saliva contains nutrients to keep you fully hydrated and sustained." she happily squeals.

"Your saliva?!"

I get no more words out before her mouth smothers mine in the most invasive, disgustingly slobbery kiss I've ever experienced. Her tongue, longer than a human tongue, probes my mouth, extending into my throat. I gag, but she won't stop the kiss, engulfing my mouth in her's. I now understand how she intends to feed me for the week. Never breaking the kiss, Nina reaches down and fits my penis into her tight depths. At that new sensation, I moan into her mouth, which she takes as a sign to kiss me harder, much to my complete disgust.

Her vagina, designed like the rest of her to induce pleasure, tightens rhythmically around different sections of my manhood. It feels ribbed, to induce greater pleasure as she begins to move her hips up and down at an agonizingly slow pace. Light vibrations within her tickle the head of my shaft, and I find myself ready to climax very soon. But just as I near the brink, she tightens her inner walls extremely, to the point of major discomfort. My manhood is held in that vice grip until the urge to climax has died, and then she loosens up slightly and begins her thrusting once again. A deep, sinking feeling sets in, as I realize that this will go on endlessly, my orgasms denied at every chance, until this session has ended. It will be a woefully long week.

+++++++

Nina rapes me for a whole week. Somehow, my body's urges to sleep and to expel waste are entirely overridden by my android lover. She slavers over and into my mouth near constantly, feeding me with her unwanted kisses, while her perfectly designed vagina keeps me at the brink for five excruciating days. By the end of it, I'm mentally detached, just watching myself be raped by this beautiful android girl, for to stay in my mind is to go mad with pleasure. When Nina finally let's me orgasm, the force is so intense I almost faint, and it makes Nina cry out and squeal with glee.

"Good boy!" she proclaims. "Queen Alexia will love you."

Then she pouts slightly as she climbs off of me.

"I want you more though." she whispers to me as she leans in to playfully lick the side of my face. "Now, sleep for a while before Queen Alexia takes you for a feeding."

"A feeding?" I ask.

"She'll want blood." Nina explains.

Of course she will. I'm too exhausted. My body aches, my hips burn from the constant friction. My mouth tastes like... the inside of Nina's mouth, I suppose. In a truly sorry state, I fall heavily into a deep sleep. For how long I cannot tell.

When I next wake, Nina is laying wrapped around me, nibbling lightly on my neck and purring to herself. When she sees I'm awake, the artificial human helps me up. My legs are weak, shaky after a week of disuse, but Nina kindly supports me as she walks me out of the room and down a long hall to a set of heavy wooden doors.

Behind those doors is a lavish bedroom decorated with swords, axes, and pieces of armor. Alexia, robed in black, smiles broadly at me, revealing her sharp fangs. Nina pushes me forward and then hurries from the room.

"My android has fallen for you." Alexia observes. "It's rather charming."

"She raped me for a week, how is that charming?" I ask, defiance flaring in my battered body.

"Still a bit of spirit left in you." laughs the vampire queen. "That will make you taste even better."

I step back involuntarily as the vampiress rises to her imposing full height and strides forward. She locks a hand in my hair and pulls me to her large, four-posted bed. There, she falls on top of me, jerking my head painfully backward.

"Will it hurt?" I whimper, the fight leaving me with startling speed.

"Probably." honestly answers Alexia.

Her razor-sharp teeth pierce my neck and I cry out in pain. A slow, sucking sensation pulls at my neck and I feel the very life seeping out of my body and into the quivering body of my captress. My vision blurs, I'm certain I'll die here, at the hands of the wicked vampiress. Then, when at last I think myself doomed, she pulls away and blows lightly on the wound inflicted by her fangs. Almost immediately the wound seals up and I feel no pain. Alexia kisses me deeply.

"You taste wonderful." she praises. "Now, Nina will make you something to eat to regain your vitality, then we'll go for a ride in the gardens."

"Oh uh... thanks." I mumble, confused at her kindness. "I -h... that sounds nice."

And it actually did sound nice. Nina hurries me down to a dining hall where she prepares a plate of food for me. She offers just to kiss me and let me absorb nutrients from her saliva, but I tell her that I need proper food to fully maintain my strength. This makes her unhappy, and the look on her face nearly makes me forget the week of sexual torture.

"Next time." I offer. "You can give me all the kisses you want, if Queen Alexia says it's okay."

"Are you happy?" she asks, brightening at my words.

"Well," I muse, "the torture and rape were Hell, and the feeding hurt. But I do already feel better."

"Alexia's vampiric energy heals those with whom she chooses to share it." Nina explains.

"That makes sense." I reply. "So if I just have to get bitten every so often, it shouldn't be too bad. She's taking me for a ride in the gardens later."

"Oh, I see." Nina pouts.

"Nina, you know you raped me for a week." I point out. "How much do you expect me to love you?"

She looks at me, wide-eyed and horrified.

"But, y-you wanted me, because I'm pretty." she defends, hugging herself protectively.

"You are pretty," I agree, "but I was tied up and screaming no."

"Alexia told me," Nina stammers, "she said that you would do that, that it was part of your game."

"Game?" I'm baffled. "There was no game, I was captured. You raped me for a week!"

Nina's lip quivers, her eyes tear up and she runs from the room, weeping. I feel awful. But why? She did do it. But she didn't know, it wasn't her fault I suppose. I eat my breakfast quickly, trying not to think about Nina. When I'm done, I go upstairs and find my pants, underwear, socks, and boots all cleaned like new and sitting by my bed. I dress and find my way outside.

The sun shines bright but not too hot on Alexia's land. The grass is green and the trees are beautiful. I walk out the back of the house toward what appears to be a small cart with four wheels and a seat atop it, with a harness for an animal to pull it.

"That will be my transport." Alexia explains, materializing behind me with a riding crop in her hand.

"It's neat, like a personal carriage." I answer, startled by her sudden appearance. "What pulls it?"

"You do."

Now it makes sense. I struggle fruitlessly with Alexia, who forcefully drags me to the front of the cart. A sequence of straps is fitted about my waist and shoulders, affixing me to the front of the cart. Alexia sits in the seat, clad in black leather garments and black thigh-high boots.

"Go!" she orders, cracking the riding crop across my back.

I cry out in pain, the whip stinging my back and startling me forward. Alexia gives me a few more sharp smacks of the crop to get me moving. I scream in agony, my eyes watering as I slowly get the cart moving forward. Using a set of reins attached to my shoulder straps, Alexia guides my movements around the vast estate she owns. Any time I slow down, the crop snaps across my back, fueling me with a jolt of pain and speed. I grimace, my legs ache, but I push on for over an hour, for the pleasure of my queen.

When she at last jerks the reins for me to stop, I am sweating profusely and on the verge of passing out. Alexia descends from the cart and removes my harness. She strokes the numerous welts on my back lovingly, though I wince at her touching of those fresh wounds. This only seems to invigorate her.

"I'm going to make love to you here in the yard." she whispers to me. "Your pain exhilarates me, slave."

"Queen Alexia, I'm so tired, and so uncomfortable." I weakly sigh.

"I know," she growls in a predatory manner, pulling me down to the grass, "I want to make it all worse..."

I moan in anticipation of the long agony to come. But it does not come. Instead, a scream comes in the distance, getting closer. Nina charges across the yard and tackles Alexia off of me, grappling with the vampiress before striking a terrific blow that renders Alexia unconscious.

HammerGod
HammerGod
413 Followers