Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 06: Jubjub

Story Info
A bored servant gets carried off to Wonderland by a Jubjub.
7k words
4.74
12.4k
31

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What time was it? Where was I? Why was I flying? Are those trees, mushrooms? All these thoughts crossed my mind when I awoke from my unconsciousness.

I am definitely flying, that much was certain. What else do I remember? My name? Yeah, I think I'm pretty sure about that one.

My name is Cyrus. I come from the eastern corners of the land of the Order. Though that is certainly not where I was now. I was still in my usual clothes though my shirt had a large tear in the front.

"Wh...what happened?"

"Don't you know? You're in Wonderland! How could you forget that? I went through all the trouble of bringing you here after all, silly!" A cheery voice called out to me from above. It was sweet and chipper as if whoever it belonged didn't have a care in the world.

I looked up and for the first time... I saw the pink woman that was carrying me. No. Not a woman. More like a bird. She looked down, past her bulbous, huge breasts that were barely covered at all by dark red plumage.

And as I saw her face... it all came back to me.

The day before:

"Cyrus! Could you water the backyard today!? The master is going out today, so you better keep everything neat and in order!" The voice of the maid called out from inside the mansion.

"Yes, Delora! I'll have it done by noon!" I answered her back then.

"Remember to also dust the living quarters and the dining hall! And the water pipes are leaking in the basement, so fix that as well and don't try to get your attire dirty, the family will cut your payment to pay for the cleaning!"

I rolled my eyes and grumbled to myself. "I got it the first few dozen times you told me! I'll handle it!" And off I was to another day of work.

The mansion of Lord Faraday was an esteemed household in my country and I was 'lucky' to be one of its caretakers. I guess you could find yourself in worse places. Yet I could never shake that feeling of resistance I had every time I was given an order. My life was on rails, routine, subservient and predictable.

If that sounds mundane, it's because it was.

But it was that fateful afternoon that my life for once... went off the rails.

I reluctantly stepped into the backyard, filling my watering can at a faucet. Going through the rows of flowers and herbs I sighed to myself. Sure, the flowers were beautiful and all but when you get to stare at the same plants, dusty furniture and the same walls, nothing seems appealing anymore.

For once I wished I could lash out. Go on festivals, attend a farmer's market, meet friends and run through the fields. But no, I was commissioned as property. My family was extremely poor and couldn't afford to raise me. So here I was, in a place that they thought was the better alternative. Given to the house and raised as a servant.

Now day in, day out, I slaved away.

I was in the backyard when I first noticed her. Someone... watching me. Feeling uncomfortable, I looked around for the source of my unrest and there she was.

A woman sat on top of the roofs, looking down into the backyard.

I was incredibly confused. How the hell did she get up there. The sun was blinding me in the midday sun and I couldn't make out any features. Still, I saw that she was very curvaceous and oddly... feathered.

Thinking she was maybe just wearing clothes with feathers like some nobles did, I called out to her.

"L...Lady?! Wh...What are you doing up there?! Come down there, you're going to hurt yourse...!"

My words got stuck in my throat when the sun stopped blinding me... because it was obstructed with a large, pink wing.

Then I saw her in her entire form. She not only had wings but also talons and plumage that was barely covering her crotch and breasts.

Her eyes flashed in the shadow of her figure.

"*gulp*"

I slowly stepped backwards, dropping the watering can. I slowly headed towards the door to get inside.

And then I remember her leaping off the rooftop and diving down to me. Then everything went black. I felt something soft and yet firm hit my head and it knocked me straight out.

And here we are now:

"You know, I was worried when I caught you! You were sleeping ever since I picked you up!" The girl's chipper voice reached my ears as we flew. It was surprising how she could just carelessly fly ahead while she looked down at me, holding me in the grip of her talons. My butler's suit was completely full of holes from them digging into my back.

"Who! The! Hell! Are! You!?"

"Me? I'm Zeila!" She said with closed, happy eyes, still not looking ahead as if she didn't care if we crashed.

"Okay umm... Zeila! I...I... What is happening here? Where are we going?"

"Why, to Wonderland of course!" She announced happily.

"W...Wonderland?"

"YES! Wonderland!"

The wind was blowing in my face and I was constantly praying that the seam of my suit could hold me. "*shakes head in confusion* Wh...Whatever, could we please land for a second? I'm starting to notice that I'm not really that fond of heights!"

She cocked her head but then saluted me with one of her wings. While flying. I have no idea why we haven't crashed yet. "Yes, captain! I don't get why you would be afraid of heights! There is no such thing as falling here."

"What are you talking about!?"

"Let me show you!" She said without losing her smile and then... she let go of me.

Her talons loosened and I plunged down towards the earth. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL!"

I was bracing myself for the impact, holding my arms before my face as I was falling. Closer and closer and closer I came to the ground until I was enveloped in blackness. Absolute black. I was sinking into the ground

I was still falling but it slowed down until I came to a halt before the direction of my fall changed. I was falling up.

Suddenly, I saw light again and felt like I broke through the surface of something. I was on the ground. The ground just spat me out.

"I...I... WHAT?!" I was in disbelief of what just happened.

"See? I told you! There is no such thing as falling. It's just going down towards something! It's no different from going forwards or backwards." There she was. Zeila was standing beside me and extending her wing to me to pick me up while I was sitting there on my butt, looking like a deer in headlights.

"So this... is Wonderland, huh?" I said absentmindedly as I let her lift me to my feet.

"It sure is! Don't worry, you're going to love it here!"

I took a deep breath and dusted myself off as I came to grips with this being reality. "I think I need to get used to this first. This is... a whole damn lot to take in."

She wore an adoring smile as she pulled me into her bust and wrapped me in her soft, cottony wings. "Most people do. I'll be here to look after you."

I sunk into her flooffy feathers and was overcome with the nice feeling of her bosom on my face. My eyes sunk into a sort of comfortable bliss. I carefully pushed her away a little bit, but she wouldn't let go of her hug.

She was still holding on to me with a careless smile and glistening eyes. I felt oddly charmed by her affection.

"You are... really soft, Zeila." I muttered shyly.

"And you feel really nice too umm... hmm..." Her eyes rolled up towards her forehead as if she was trying to think of something really hard. She was even puffing her cheeks as she rummaged through her brain.

"What?"

She giggled embarrassedly "I don't remember your name."

I laughed back as she giggled cutely. "*chuckles* I haven't even told you yet, how would you remember it?"

She seemed really surprised for a second. "Oh yeah. Hehehe, sorry!" She stuck out her tongue childishly.

I smiled at her. Her attitude was just too cute for me to worry anymore. "It's Cyrus. My name's Cyrus. But umm what am I doing here?"

"Well, I brought you here, silly!"

"That's not my question. Why did you bring me here? Why me?"

"You smelled nice."

I was a bit taken aback. "I... smelled nice?"

"Yes!" She once again pulled me into a soft, fluffy hug in her wings. "When I came across this rich house I knew I would find some nice smelling people. But when I smelled you for the first time, ohhh my body went crazy!" She pressed my head into her cleavage she nuzzled my hair.

I had to admit. It felt nice to be muffled by her voluptuous breasts.

"And then, I felt something else. I saw that you didn't want to be there anymore. So, I took you away and brought you here! Are you happy?" She asked cheerily as she pressed her forehead against mine.

I looked around as my hands found themselves wrapping around her waist on their own. I saw a lot of things that didn't make any sense. Tables with people sitting around it fying through the sky. Singular clouds that rained down tea. Mushrooms the size of trees.

"It's... definitely a lot different than what I'm used to."

"I will help you ease into the madness. Just rely on me... I'll show you EVERYTHING!"

Her voice took on a seductive almost lewd tone as my body was completely embedded in her plumage. We were pressed against each other.

It was in that moment that I wagered my options. I could've told her to bring me back to my home. Back to the mansion of the master. But then I would've lived my life in monotony and predictability.

Even at first glance I would never know what would expect me in Wonderland. And my curiosity was sparked.

"I will stay, Zeila. Show me! Show me everything!"

Her smile melted into a soft, adoring stare and she rubbed up against me as if tempting me. Among her soft feathers, I could also feel her smooth, supple skin underneath. And among all, I could feel something wet on my upper leg.

Zeila was twisting her body and restlessly stood with me, her eyes fixated on mine and glazed over. Her breath grew hot and her tone of voice lustful.

"Then you need to learn the essentials first. Meaning..." Wrapped up in her wings, she pushed me to the ground and straddled me. Her bountiful boobs were splayed over my chest. "...you have to know pleasure!" Her eyes were vacant and her body twitchy.

I could barely react before a pair of soft, wet lips pressed against mine. It was a firework of sensations unlike anything I'd ever felt. Her body was not even heavy, but pleasantly light and comforting.

Our bodies entangled with her crotch rubbing over my thigh and her breast squishing against my chest. Her body was so curvy and tempting that no matter what part I could touch felt lewd and sexual. She was burning up with heat and her erratic kisses were evidence to it.

I didn't have to think for long before I reciprocated the lust filled kiss. Her tongue dipped into my mouth and I sucked it in to meet with mine. Our moist muscles spasmed together as every touch of our tongues felt like an explosion of stimulation. A sweet taste mixed in our mouths as we exchanged saliva.

I wanted more. My hands wandered until I landed on her rear. I started stroking her rich flesh and gently let my fingers caress her fair skin.

At my touch, she furrowed her brows and whined in happiness. She even shook her butt from side to side, longing for more of my hands.

I got a tighter grip and massaged her flesh as I felt the stain on my thigh get wetter and wetter.

All these stimulations and the feeling of groping her body sent my mind into a haze and blood pooling into my crotch. I was breathing heavily myself at that point and Zeila didn't seem to be much better.

Our kiss broke apart and Zeila's gaze was even more listless and hazy. Her eyes were filled with desperation and longing as she stared down at me.

"Cyrus. You didn't tell me you already knew what to do." She sulked a little as her body was getting hotter and hotter.

"It's my first time, I swear. I guess it just came... naturally."

She chuckled, her breath quivering. "You'll fit into Wonderland perfectly, Cyrus. I just know." She slowly lowered her head again to catch my lips in a soft kiss.

She sat up on my lap and noticed the stain she left on my thigh. "Cyrus, I want... I need..." She was shaking uncontrollably. Her crotch was glistening with wetness, staining her feathers and making them stick to her skin. It was an impressive pool of liquids she collected.

The sight in front of me was just too tempting. "I can barely hold back myself, Zeila." I lost control of my lust and my mind went into autopilot.

Unbuckling my belt, I got rid of my pesky trousers to let my engorged cock spring free. Even for myself, it was impressive how thick and veiny it was in this moment.

Zeila's eyes widened at the sight and her body almost collapsed as it sunk down on the ground. She laid down in between my legs and pressed her face against my hot member. She nuzzled it with her cheeks in affection and her burning red face was delusional with joy.

As if it was the most natural thing to do, she stuck out her tongue and ran it from the base to the tip of my cock.

Her wet, slippery muscle coated my shaft in a thin layer of sweet spit as she mixed up lapping with the flat of her tongue and tracing my veins with the tip of it.

I clawed at the grass on the ground, my body heaving as I let my face slacken with arousal. Her pink wings possessively placed next to my legs and her mouth working my dick in the middle. If I had known that there was a land with such pleasures, I would've run away years ago.

I caressed her head as I sat up. She was still licking diligently as if my cock was the finest candy she ever tasted. She lavished it in saliva and moved her head almost feverishly. Holding my dick standing upright with one wing, she licked the underside all the way up until she flicked my frenulum. From there, her tongue swirled around my red, sensitive head before popping off with an adoring kiss on the slit.

Her eyes turned up at me, as she proudly presented me my thoroughly wet cock. I could see from her face and cleavage that her body was flushing and probably itching for release.

Holding my hand to the side of her head and petting her, I guided her onto my lap again and kissed her once again. Her mouth had a faint hint of my precum on it but I willfully ignored it and enjoyed her sweet, mixed in tastes.

Sitting on my lap, my cock was sandwiched in between her ass cheeks and I could feel the radiating heat from her crotch.

"You are one horny girl, aren't you?" I said teasingly as I caressed the side of her face.

Her eyes were hooded and her hips shifting restlessly. "I am! I can't help it! I want iiiiit!" She whined.

"It's already out. All you need to do is show me yours."

She nodded feverishly and spread her legs wide for me. There was something that could have been mistaken for panties in my world but it was actually dark red plumage that was covering her crotch.

I reached out to it and brushed aside the downy feathers to uncover a clean, dripping pussy. And it was actually dripping. A huge amount of juices had built up that was flowing endlessly. I bit my lip at the sight and I had to gulp several times not able to believe that this was not a dream.

She steadied herself with her wings on my thighs as I poked her welcoming, wet pussy with my tip. It kissed her hot flower and sunk into her folds as she lowered herself.

"Ah...Ahhh... AHHHHHH! It's... it's all in!" She sighed with us glued together at the hips.

"Y...yeah... I can feel it. It's... so... warm..." My mind trailed off at the heavenly feeling of her pussy. I don't quite remember how I got here. Maybe I don't want to know. Or maybe it doesn't even matter. Everything here was exciting and unpredictable. I wanted this. I needed this. Those were the thoughts that raced through my mind.

Was this madness?

"Zeila?"

"Cyrus?" She cocked her head while she heaved with hot breath atop my lap.

"I'm gonna move now." I asserted myself as I feverishly grabbed her hips. She perked up when I did and her face melted into one of pure anticipation and pleasure.

She smiled deliriously. "Yes! Yes! Please do! I want it, Cyrus!" She steadied herself with her wings leaning on my chest.

Her busty body, her bubbly personality and her carelessness. I wanted it all to myself and take her.

Her feathery hair hung from the side of her face as I started thrusting up into her.

Our faces descended into careless ecstasy.

"MMmmmhHHHHH! I can feel it in my stomach!"

"*huff* Yeah! It's going so damn deep!"

My hips gained a consciousness of their own and while holding her butt in place, I fucked her from below. Her body, shaking from my thrusts, flamed my lust and it made me want her more and more. Harder and harder.

"Cyrus?"

"Yeah?" My voice was strained as I tried to speak.

"You're... mmmmhhhh! You're not going to leave again, right? You're going to stay here?"

I stopped for a second although my cock was almost bursting. "Do I have a choice?"

"This might be the land of madness, but you always have a choice!" Her voice quivered. Even she was holding back but this seemed important to her.

"In that case..." I sat up and wrapped my arms around her. I pressed my lips to hers and smiled confidently as I held her cheek. "...I'm going to give this a shot."

Zeila sighed and kissed me back. "I'm going to make you feel right at home... *smack**slurp*" Our lips met absentmindedly and we unconsciously began moving our hips together. Zeila riding on my cock while I bucked my hips.

I crossed my legs trying to get more springiness out of my thrusts.

Zeila seemed to enjoy this just as much as I did, seeing as her talons were locked tightly behind my back.

My cock was twitching and on the verge of blowing its load. Our tongues were madly clashing and our body heat felt like it was becoming one.

From body language alone, I could tell that Zeila was close to cumming too and as if to signal her, I locked lips with her even harder and began groping one of her tits over the dark red plumage.

My fingers almost disappear in her fluff and skin.

Zeila moans lusciously into my mouth. I taste her sweet saliva and feel her voluptuous breasts.

I was about to cum.

I could feel Zeila clenching down, ready to cum herself and the pool of liquids that formed between us grew more to the point of spreading over my entire crotch.

Her wet feathers and glistening skin created a naughty slushing sound when our hips met.

"Zeila! I'm cumming!"

"I can't hold out either! NHHAAAAAA!" She held my shoulders with her soft wings, smothering my body with her fluffy feathers as her body shook up and down with her breasts trembling within my hands as I cupped them.

My thrust became more sparse but heavy towards the final stretch and Zeila's lips quivered as her back arched slightly.

"Nhaaaa! Haaa....HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHNNNNN!" She bit her lips just as I grit my teeth when we simultaneously reached our climax.

A thick load of semen blasted into her womb and her insides did not let me go before I shot every single drop.

I was out of breath, my lungs tightened and my legs stiffened up as I unloaded everything I could. I was worried but at the same time felt incredibly comfortable as Zeila held me in her wings. It was as if I was lying in a bed of cotton candy and it smelled almost just as sweet.

It was a soft kind of comfort that both of us shared. Zeila nuzzled and sniffed my hair, which even tickled a bit, while I was enjoying the softness and sweetness of her body.

Thus, began my stay at Wonderland. A land full of uncertainties and lust, chaos and yet simplicity.

Many days passed after Zeila introduced me to it, and she's been my constant partner ever since.

I found out many things about her in this time. Mainly that she was something called a JubJub bird. A sort of harpy that was cursed by the Queen of hearts, the ruler of the land, to a constant state of restless horniness. It certainly explained why she was so twitchy around me.

12