Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 07: Dark Mage

Story Info
A Paladin and a Mage fight each other for dominance.
6.7k words
4.68
11.5k
33

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The battle is growing fierce. I can see balls of dark energy barrel towards us and barely manage to dodge them. This mad woman has no idea who she is messing with.

My name is Klaudius, member of the paladins of Cheydina and servant of the Chief God. Under the gaze of her holiness I smite the enemies of mankind and destroy any kind of darkness on this world.

And that is just what I was planning to do when another one of these plagues set up shop near Cheydina. One day, and for no explicable reason our countryside got flooded and creeping vines overtook our fields. Basically, the land around our city turned into an expansive swamp that was swallowing the fertile fields.

At first, we thought it was the witches of Sabbath announcing their arrival but it was in fact something much, much worse. It was a dark mage expanding her influence from her remote tower in a distant forest. We didn't see her as much of a threat, in fact at first, we didn't even think she was a dark mage at all but just a wizard practicing her arts away from the eyes of the public.

But now... something had possessed her to claim more land which drove away more and more people to flee to Cheydina.

And that's where we come in. The paladins of the Chief God. We are a troop of 5 elite soldiers with holy powers granted by our goddess herself.

Consisting of me, Klaudius, Grindel, Hila, Nathaniel and Gregor.

I was the troop leader and the life of my comrades depended on me. I was on the forefront of any battle we got into.

Such was the case today when we attacked the wretched swamp of this monstrous mage. Almost as soon as we arrived in the thicket of the flooded countryside, we get bombarded with massive balls of slimy dark matter. It was as if it was alive and even if it missed us, the expanding puddles almost grabbed onto us like hands that tried to pull us into it. We've lost no one so far, but just when we thought we had gone through the worst, we met the head bitch herself.

We hold our ground, approaching her in a V formation and holding up our shields and maces in preparation for her attacks. But we were not prepared for this amount of power.

"Fall back! Fall back!" I yell to my comrades.

"Did you really think you could just barge into my lair and I wouldn't fight back!? It's ridiculous how foolish you imbecilic humans are." The woman raised her staff, the end of it loading up with energy, ready for another blast.

The woman herself stood in front of her tower, dressed in a surprisingly clean black dress with purple linings and frills. The same pattern extended to her wide, pointy witch's hat out of which long, voluminous purple hair pooled out.

She wore her clothes in a way that was extremely exposing with her dress only barely covering her voluptuous breasts and freely showing her long and curvy, legging-covered legs.

Her staff was crooked and looked like it had liquid dark matter pulsing through it. And for some reason, whenever she attacked us with it, despite her menacing and mocking words, she always had a maniacal smile on her face as if she was enjoying, to see us struggle to keep our position. Like the mad monster that she was.

"Hila, can you create another barrier? We're going to get pushed back if we lose footing now!"

"I have no more holy water! I'm all out!" She cried out in a panic.

"Gregor?" I turned to the other half of my squad.

"Nothing, sir!"

Just as we try to figure out our next step, a volley of spear-like magic projectiles hammer into our shields.

She didn't even leave the little island of her tower to wage a siege on us from a distance. Her voice was booming throughout the swamp as if it would carry and echo her words.

"Cute! At some point, you have to make a move as well, you know. You're not making any progress hiding behind your shields. I'm waiting." She said as her staff flew out of her hand and hovered behind her so she could sit on it. She did not take us serious at all.

My comrades were panicking, doubting if we could win this fight. I was the only one left with some holy water, the source of our power.

I check the pouches of my armor and find that I have only one vial left. One vial that is barely enough to protect me. But certainly not my comrades.

I glint at the dark mage through the slits of my helmet. There she sat, all smug and haughty. A provoking smirk crossed her face as she noticed that we had been beaten.

I wouldn't let her take this victory so easily.

I clench the vial of holy water and look over my shoulder. "Head home, men. This is not your battle anymore."

"But sir!" Nathaniel wanted to rebuke me.

"You can't possibly take her on your own!" Grindel added.

"But at least I can survive another attack!" I yell at them in frustration. I see the dark mage listen to us intently with a devilish smile and her chin resting on her hand.

"*blows air* Run home... you have lives to return to. If I should fail... you can fight another day."

The four of them looked at each other and then at me, giving me a deep bow before turning heel and bolting out of this swamp.

"Aren't you the brave leader?" I hear the woman call out to me, sitting up from her staff.

"I won't put their lives on the line for a pointless fight with a harlot like you." I grip my mace tightly, staring daggers at her.

"Pointless, is it? Then why are you trying so hard to take me down? Quite the contradiction. *snickers*"

"You have been a mere nuisance to us. And nuisances need to be eradicated." I pull out my vial of holy water and pop open the cork before drinking it. I feel a surge of energy jolt through my body and bolster myself. I crack my neck and knuckles garnering the interest of the arrogant mage.

"Hmm... what's your name, paladin?"

"What do you even care?"

"I want to know the names of my opponents. At least the ones worth remembering." She twirled her staff into a ready fighting stance.

"Klaudius! Klaudius of Cheydina!" I proclaim proudly and aggressively.

"Klaudius, huh? I'm Maliana. Let's make this interesting." She leans on her staff, taunting me. "You win and I leave you, your city and your people alone forever. But if I win... you're mine. Deal?"

"If it means that you finally shut up and we get to your defeat already." I roll my eyes slowly walking towards her, my body pulsing with power.

"Show me what you got then, human." She smiled, loading her staff with dark energy.

My mace glows with golden light and I swing my first strike at her. She dodges it with almost no effort. The spot where she stood before is now broken earth and steaming smoke.

I feel her staff hit me in the chest and along with a blast of magic, I am flung through the air until my body crashes into the muddy ground.

I look up, seeing her approach me with an overconfident smile and her staff loading up again. I try to get up, but the vines held me back. She was coming closer and closer. But just before she could launch another attack, I siphoned my power into my shield, creating a holy barrier around me that cut off any vines connected to me.

I sent a blast of that energy in every direction in a massive pulse and even though she was shielding herself with a magic seal, she was pushed back several feet with her feet getting no hold.

She was clearly surprised by it. I stood up, wiping the dirt off my armor. "You gotta give me more than that."

After the initial shock, she suddenly flashed me an adoring smile with a hint of... lust behind it? "*sigh* You are so adorable. You thought I was giving it my all yet. I admit you are a strong and... resourceful man. I could just eat you up." She giggled with a toothy grin.

"Are you mocking me, Maliana? You don't just brush off a disciple of the Chief God like that!"

"Tsk, serving the Chief God. Please." She scoffs dismissively, combing a lock out of her face which quickly drops again and covers one of her magenta-colored eyes.

I clutch my fist and dash towards her. She looks unimpressed and doesn't even act on my upcoming attack. She's right there. I just have to land this one hit and she'll be history.

My arm looms over my head.

She snaps her finger.

Excruciating pain surges through my body and my muscles stiffen up. A dark aura surrounds me and I'm no longer able to move. My mace and shield fall into the dirt, sinking and disappearing into the mud. I am forced onto my knees, barely holding myself up.

"Haarrghhh! What's happening to me!? You bitch! That was your doing, wasn't it?"

"Quick on the uptake, Klaudius. Haaaa, maybe now we can finally get along a bit better. All that resistance was so annoying." She says as she seems more interested in cleaning her staff than actually facing me.

"You could've done this the whole time! You were just toying with us!"

"Of course I was, darling. It was just too cute to see you guys try so, so hard. Especially you. You brave and stalwart leader, you." She lifted my chin up with her finger, patronizing me.

I scoff, tearing my head away from her hand. "Just end it already and save me the bragging."

She held back a giggle with her hand in front of her mouth. "*snickers* Kill you? Why would you think I'd want to do that? What kind of monster do you think I am? No, I just want to play with you. Remember the terms of our fight. Your city lives; I get... you." She once again reached out to me. This time she took off my helmet, revealing my face to her without me being able to keep her from doing so.

She seems surprised at first. Pleasantly surprised apparently, since a lecherous smile crossed her face. "You're relatively young to be a paladin, aren't you? Blonde hair, chiseled face and... *deep inhale* aahhhhh that male musk! Haaa, I knew I chose the right one with you. You have no idea how excited I am, young one." She embraced my head, sniffing my hair and pressing my face into her bosom. I freeze up, not that I could resist anyways, but the feeling of her massive breasts smothering me did rouse something within me.

I try to restrain myself and snap at her. "Are you done!? Get off me, you hag!" My face is flushed, but I hope desperately that she doesn't see it. I won't give her the satisfaction.

"*chuckles* A tsundere paladin! Ahhhhaaahhh! I can't believe how lucky I am! I will have sooo much fun with you, you have no idea!" She squeals in joy while I dejectedly face the ground.

She was not intent with that reaction though and made me look at her once again. "You just take a little nap and I will see you again when we start transforming you. *smack*" She caresses my cheek, making my face run red with heat before she finally plants her lips on top of mine. My eyes shoot open and I am dazed by the soft suppleness of her mouth. She leans over me, demanding that I accept her kiss and at this rate, I have no choice in the matter.

"Klaudius! Mnnhhh! *suck*" She sucks on my lips, toying with me in my defenseless state. I know I had no choice but to give in but... it's so sinfully good. Her lips taste of cherries and her mouth knows just how to make my heart race. I shouldn't... I really shouldn't, but I started to enjoy it.

I feel her tongue prodding my lips, begging for entrance. I could see her lust-filled eyes stare right into mine inquisitively. I try to hold myself back, but as I feel our lips go more and more wild, I grow weaker and part mine to allow her tongue inside.

From that moment on, Maliana holds onto my face, crouches down and wraps her arms around my neck. I'm overwhelmed with the pleasure of her tongue swirling around mine and I reluctantly reciprocate her movements.

But then... something odd happens. I feel the vibrations of a giggle echo in my mouth as I see a purple glow out of the corner of my eye.

She shoves something into my mouth along with her tongue. Something that feels like a little ball of something.

Still caught up in the act of kissing, I unconsciously swallow it along with her spit and an immediate sleepiness overcomes me. She parts her lips from mine and gently strokes my cheeks. "What? What was...?" My words trail off as I'm still gasping for air. I can't muster the strength to finish a single sentence.

"I told you to take a little nap before we start, didn't I? This should help you relax a little easier." She says sullenly as she licks up the wetness around her lips.

My eyes grow heavy. My already paralyzed limbs become even weaker. I collapse into the dirt, not a muscle moving in my body. Completely knocked out, I have no choice but to drift into a deep slumber. And I am uncertain of when I will wake up again.

...

5 hours later

...

"Urgghh... my head... *hisses*" My vision slowly kicks in, my head giving me the worst dizziness I ever felt. A weird taste of cherry and an unfamiliar spice still lingers in my mouth.

I barely gain the strength to lift my head. I'm hanging off something. I feel iron restraints on my wrists, connected to a long chain that was bolted to a cobblestone wall.

My arms hold up most of my weight with my feet barely touching the ground. I try moving. The shackles clatter about, but there is no way that they'll give.

The next thing I notice is that I have been completely stripped of my armor. My plates, helmet, gauntlets and shin-guards are all gone and I'm left in my simple, white linen undergarments.

"I see you've finally come back to the land of the living, Klaudius. Did you have sweet dreams?" I hear a familiar voice call out to me. As the blurriness of my sight slowly fades, I'm greeted with a teasing and mocking smile.

"You... drugged me..." I hardly wring out some words before my voice cracks and refuses to work.

"Aww, I wouldn't call it that. I just helped you to sleep easier so it wouldn't be such a big hassle to get you to come here."

"The... chains?" I asked, rattling my restraints as if to reinforce my question.

"Well... I knew you'd be kind of mad when you woke up, so just to make sure that you don't lash out too much, I thought this was the best solution. Don't worry, I'll release you in due time." She seems sincerely apologetic as she quickly checks up on me. She turns around just as quickly though and tends to a table of concoctions. From what I can make out, it was an array of vials and filters along with some sort of magic insignia etched into the wooden table.

"Why are you doing this to me? This is no way to treat a Paladin of Cheydina! What have we done to you?" I yell at her, my chains rattling and digging into my wrists.

She doesn't even turn around to answer me, be it out of embarrassment or arrogance, I can't tell. "You didn't do anything to me. That's not what this is about."

"Then what is it about? Gold? Power? Land?"

"Nothing materialistic like that." She says almost inaudibly. She turns back to me, the apologetic look from before completely gone which was replaced by one of anxiousness and anticipation.

"What now? Want to torture me as well?"

I'm taken aback as I see her soft gaze look straight at me. There was something sorrowful in her eyes, like she regrets what she is doing but determined to go through with it.

"Just...just let this happen, Klaudius. Please..." She whispers to me. It sounds so oddly familiar. My hatred for her still burns within me and it's still enough that I keep my defenses up. And yet... something itches inside me. Something that wants to know what she has planned for me.

I don't answer her and look away, reluctantly ready to let her do as she pleases.

She smiles painfully as she presses up against me. In surprise at her breasts suddenly flattening on my chest, I turn around to face her. She gives me a hopeful glance with upturned eyes from underneath the rim of her witch's hat.

Something in there. I can't tell what it is. But something in her gaze is melting my hatred away. She looks down, her hand sensually pressing against my front along with her voluptuous breasts.

Her fingers cling to my linen and a sultry grin stretches across her face, again showing a completely flipped side of her personality. She brings her mouth to my ear as she bites her lip. "Don't you ever long to reach for something that your belief keeps you from?"

"I...I have no idea how to answer that. What are you aiming for here?" I glare back at her.

"*sigh* I guess you wouldn't know." She sullenly looks down before glancing up at me with determination. "I will show you."

She presses herself up against me more. I clearly feel her nipples poke me through her clothing even.

Her fingers wander over my chest, lower and lower down my body until she reaches my crotch. With only a thin layer of linen between us, I gasp as she gets a hold of my shaft. Even this little touch was enough to send a few jolts through my body. She had a natural skillfulness with her hands, swerving over my length and clenching down at just the right spots. "This is nothing! Nngghh! Stop this at once!"

Maliana looks at me sternly before pressing her lips against mine while her hand slides over my crotch. "Just keep quiet for once and enjoy this. We don't know what we miss out on if we close ourselves off to certain pleasures, Klaudius."

"I just don't get all of this. Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Shhhh..." she presses her finger on my lips and continues to stroke me with a tight grip throughout her lewd massage. "Too many questions ruin the moment, don't you think?" She smiles at me with one of her eyes covered by her locks.

Blood pools into my crotch at her words. A hard bulge grows in her hand and her smile widens. "See? Just let go for me. And just feel it." She turns to me with those sultry lips that formed these words.

As if magnetically, our lips find each other. Sensually, Maliana licks at mine to gain entrance.

I make up excuses in my mind. "I can't fight this. She will just force it onto me either way." But in reality... I didn't want it to end. This sinful craving scratches at my soul and I see no other way to shut it up other than letting her have her way with me.

I buck my hips into her hand which she immediately notices in positive surprise. She crawls up from my crotch and hooks her index finger into my waistband to pull it down. My cock springs forth, right into her palm. Warmth spreads over my shaft at the direct touch and she just starts rubbing the underside.

Precum is leaking onto her hand, but it just makes her slide over it even faster and more intensely. Her eyes are hooded, burning with lust and arousal.

I can't help but be drawn in and open my mouth further to wrestle with her tongue. My heart beats like a jackhammer at the sinful act that felt so wrong and yet so right at the same time.

"*pant* *shivers* Isn't this amazing? Don't you just want to explode in my hand and let it all out? I don't mind it. I want to feel your cum on my skin!" She moans, her mouth half agape as her hand speeds up.

Her smooth, silky fingers tease the underside of my glans and smear my precum all over my shaft. Her hand moves so rapidly that her motions become blurry out of the corner of my sight. I'm too busy with her slippery tongue exploring the confines of my mouth. I moan relentlessly, craving release more than anything at this point as my vision slowly turns white.

The slick sounds of her squelching hand are sending chills through me. My hips buck to add even more stimulation but no matter how intense, I just can't get enough of it.

What is this? What is this craving within me? I never had anything like this. Is this the pleasure that the Chief God kept us from? I stifle my doubts and try to steel my resolve but my climax is coming at a rapid pace.

While one of her hands digs into my shirt longingly, Maliana moans into my mouth. She tangles her legs around one of mine and begins grinding on it. I can feel the vague heat of her privates emanate through the layers of thin clothes.

12