Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 08: Blue Oni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The council members look at each other in confusion as the one in the center rubs the bridge of his nose. "Mister Oto, what did you expect to change by presenting the same case a second time without any changes?"

"I was hoping maybe after thinking it over a second time, would make you more open to it."

Mumbles go through the crowd and the head council grows more annoyed with me. "Don't you get it, Zeno? You lose! There is no change coming. Monsters are unlawful, cruel and most of all unreasonable!"

"Are they now?" I say unimpressed as I check the dirt underneath my fingernails.

"How is it you still maintain such an attitude when your defense is broken?"

"Oh, the defense isn't really over yet. I'm not the only defendant today, your honor."

A gasp goes through the audience. "What kind of nonsense are you spouting, Zeno? Who else did you even get to support your ridiculous cause?"

"A close friend of mine. A representative, so to speak."

"And who is your representative supposed to be?"

Suddenly, the door to the council hall flies open and the people gasp in shock as they see who steps through it.

Maika. She holds a large book under her arm, carrying it all the way to our presentation table before slamming it onto it. "Me, your honor."

The council reacts as expected. "What is the meaning of this, Zeno? Do you plan on attacking us yourself now? How could you bring this monstrosity into our home?"

I clench my fists behind my back but try to stay as calm and passive as possible. "You don't need to talk to me. I give this case over to my assistant Maika now."

"We're supposed to listen to a mamono? Are you out of your mind?"

"You may direct your questions at me, sir."

The head council's eyes switch between me and her, confused and brewing with suppressed hatred. "Fine then... Under the condition that any hostile action will be punished, you may be allowed to speak. Choose your words wisely, monster."

Maika steps in front of the 5 men, calm and composed as ever. Her eyes are sharp and her gaze cold and yet, she bears a confident smile.

My heartbeat rises exponentially as she opens the tome and leans over it.

She straightens her glasses and looks the head council straight in the eyes. "You mentioned a fitting word there, your honor. Let's talk about punishment. Does the name Ino still ring a bell?"

For the first time since my campaign, I see the head council's eyes widen and sweat building up on his forehead.

"Unlawful, cruel and unreasonable was how you described us mamono if I recall correctly."

And what follows, is a level of verbal thrashing at the highest caliber. Even with a stone-cold gaze and calm words, Maika decimates the council.

Leaving them, the audience and even me speechless.

...

2 months later back in the South of Zipangu

...

These days, I can take it relatively easy. After Tekoma signed the agreement to accept monsters as part of society, the rest of the undecided states had been swayed and soon followed the change.

Back at home, I feel quite comfortable in my element again as a scholar. My own little archive right at the mountainside of a blooming valley where the peach trees blossom all year round. It's a nice sight to see the colorful streets of my home town being decorated in celebration of the union. Monsters and humans alike flood the streets to watch the parades and fireworks.

Me on the other hand? I'm content with holing myself up in my archive, reading a good book.

I step away from the balcony that I'm standing on and head back inside.

I already have a book that I'd like to sink into in the palm of my hand. I wanted Maika to get it for me, but weirdly, she's nowhere to be found. Usually she would be sitting in her study, sketching out maps from the places we've been to, but she wasn't there either.

It's a shame, because I was hoping to cuddle up with her and maybe spend some time together while we sink into our stories.

As I pass by the library, I hear giggling from somewhere behind the bookshelves.

A smirk crosses my lips and I decide to take the detour to find the 'mysterious' source of the noise.

I walk past several shelves while hearing books fall out of their place. Sounds like 'someone' is going to have to put them back in order later.

I reach the last shelf and look behind it. Nobody is there, but I feel the presence of a large figure looming behind me. It's hands are in a preying attack position. It would've gotten away with it, if only I couldn't see it's shadow project onto the bookshelf.

I quickly spin my body around, grabbing the attacker's arm and twisting it behind its back.

"Ow, ow, ow not so tight, Zeno, please. I'll be a good girl, I promise!" It was Maika. Of course it was. With her arm behind her back, I'm pressing her against the shelf. Not enough to hurt, but enough to keep her in place.

I can already put together what she was going for, seeing as a red hinge already spread across her cheekbones. "You've been at the alcohol cabinet again, haven't you?"

She giggles in a ditzy way and admits to it immediately. "Yeah, you caught me."

I smile down at her, not being able to resist her drunken cuteness. "Any particular reason for that?"

She puffs out her cheek and sulks. "I wanted to sexy stuff again."

"Why didn't you just ask then?"

She twists her body, pretending as if she was actually trying to escape. "You know how I am! I can't just do that as simply as you do it."

I reach down to her, cupping her cheek as she looks over her shoulder. "But you need to think about the baby, Maika. You wouldn't be able to forgive yourself if something happened to it, would you?" I say caringly while moving my hand to her still pretty flat belly. It had been just a month after all.

Maika looks up at me with loving, longing smile while her face was burning even brighter than before. "Nothing will happen to her. I'm an Oni after all. Please, baby. Can we do it? I love you. I want to have sex with you any time that I can."

My heart almost melts at her words and I give in to her cuteness. I lean down over her, catching her lips as they move towards mine and we both work on quickly shedding our clothes.

I look down at her blue, hunched over body with my cock already twitching at the sight. "I actually quite like this position. We can do it this way, right?" I say as I grab her round, firm ass while pushing her against the bookshelf.

"I like it when you're a little rough, Zeno. Please, make a mess of me." She whispers hotly as she sways her hips to entice me even more. As if that was necessary.

My fingers glide over her sides, tickling her in preparation for what was to come. Finally, my hands end up on her freely hanging breasts and bury my fingers in them as deep as I can push them.

I get Maika to yelp out in excitement as I playfully bite her sensitive, long ear as I whisper huskily into it. "Let's show our daughter how much her parents really love each other."

I plunge my hard and thick member into her, gouging her insides and quickly picking up speed while my body is glued to hers.

My hips slam against hers and we begin falling into a steady rhythm, hoping that we don't knock over the shelf.

Her pussy burns just as hot as her face and I find out her mouth is no better as I shove my tongue into it while she cranes her neck.

We both get lost in the pleasure, letting our moans ring out. And for the rest of the day, the library is no longer a place of quiet.

My mission may be over, but my actual life is just starting now.