Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 11: March Hare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Floppy's buttons on her corset popped off easily. Bit by bit, her perfect, smooth skin exposed itself to me. Even with how little she was covered, the parts that I couldn't see before, now scrambled my damn mind. There was no other way to describe it. From her voluminous, juicy breasts that were running with the unknown juices that trickled down from the carrot around her collar, were now freed. Her nipples were a deep rosy pink and were already erect. The last piece were her panties. Since they couldn't go past her legs otherwise, they were laced and easily fell opened up . When I pulled them out from underneath her, they drew a thick line of juices behind them. They were thoroughly soaked.

Seeing it herself, Floppy giggled away the embarrassment. As a kind of revenge, she started undressing me in return. My vest was already off and she was visibly looking forward to removing my white, stain free shirt. And then... she knelt between my legs. With a lustful expression, she unbuttoned my black pants, freeing my madly erect cock. When the black fabric slipped over it, it snapped up and was directly in view of Floppy's gaze.

"You're already sooo... haaarrd..." She moaned with a luscious, longing voice. Her dainty fingers snaked around my length, swiveling up and down on my shaft. Her breath was hot enough to exude lewd steam and her eyes were firmly locked on my dripping head.

"I've... never had someone touch it before, Floppy. Nghhee... please be careful with it." Her fingers twirled around the underside of my glans. I squirmed a little and gripped the sides of the chair.

She blew onto it with her hot breath. Whether by accident or because she wanted to taunt me, I didn't know. "I... hhheeee... never touched a man there either. But I... I want to make it feel really... really good."

I chuckled, even if it was only to distract myself. "Heh, so much for asking ME to be gentle."

She giggled back. "Wonderland is still Wonderland. No matter how sensitive you are the first time, you always want to feel as much pleasure as you can tickle out. Just like I am with your little... friend... down..." And just like that, she went back into her dazed mode. She licked her lower lip and circled her tongue all around in a complete circle. Her mouth glistened with her spit. "As much... as you can."

As if in thought, she looked down at her swaying breasts. When she looked up, she caught me as I was staring at them myself. She melted into a knowing smile like an idea just popped into her head.

Floppy gripped both of her breasts from below and poured them onto my crotch.

"Huagh! Floppy!" I shuddered. The moment I felt her breasts swallowing up my cock, I was overwhelmed by a slippery wet feeling around it. Whatever was coming out of that carrot, it was an incredible lubricant. Her breasts started slipping and sliding immediately, with her putting pressure on them from either side.

She smiled innocently. "What's the matter, Lucius?"

I hunched over as Floppy started to give me a tit job that blew my damn mind. "Y...you can't do these things out of nowhere."

"Why not? I'm already doing it and he seems to like it a lot." She said as she motioned towards my cock which was even harder and longer than before, sandwiched between her tits and poking out of her cleavage.

"A man...ghhh... needs to be prepared for something like this. I almost..." I swallowed my words.

She stopped her movements and teasingly asked. I could tell she already knew but she joyfully asked anyways. "You almost what, Lucius? Hehehe!"

"You're really something else when you're like this." I pouted and acted annoyed.

But she wasn't even bothered. "So you like it a lot then!" She exclaimed happily before her eyes turned even more lewd. "I won't let your little man go until I squeeze out anything he's holding in. Poor little guy, all pent up like that. I'll massage him a little so he can loosen up."

Her fingers dug into her wet flesh, coated in an opaque, slightly orange, thick liquid. It was like I could directly feel the movements of her fingers translated through her breasts. She put massive effort into thrusting her body up and down, all the while tantalizing my cock and my precum mixing with the already present juices.

Whatever it was, it made the whole feel of her breasts even more intense. Her tender flesh molded around my cock and left not even the littlest space uncovered. Her breasts were big enough to fully embed my dick in them with it only occasionally poking out.

I drooled, I couldn't contain it. The all around erotic air filled with the moaning and whining of other couples. It was enough to break any man's composure. But in my case, that wasn't all. When I looked between my legs. This devoted little bunny girl. Floppy. She was mine. There was an urge welling within me that wanted me to drive her wild. She was putting so much effort into making me cum that it was endearingly adorable. The mixture of genuine sweetness and dirty, pure perversion fried my mind.

I reached out to grab her ears. The second I did, she threw me an inquisitive glance. I panted, trying to hold back from cumming... yet. But even through that, I shot her a suggestive smile and pointingly pulled her head towards my cock.

She giggled to herself, quickly catching on to what I wanted, and started to lick the tip of my cock whenever it came into view. With a lewd, open hanging mouth, she eagerly waited for it to pop up. Each time, my glans ground over the flat of her tongue, drawing strings of precum between the two.

She was like a pet thirstily lapping at a bowl of water.

With this image in front of me, I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Nhaaha! Lick It's almost ready! It's gonna be so tasty!"

This was it. Her expectant, steamy red face. Floppy was visibly thrilled about me reaching my climax. But that wasn't the only thing turning her on. I was holding on tight to her ears and they were clearly sensitive. She loved it when I pulled on them.

When I reached orgasm, my arms tensed up even more and I pulled her mouth right onto my cock. At first her eyes widened in surprise but as soon as my cum reached her tongue, they softened and her hungry mouth worked down everything it could catch. At some point, she couldn't keep up and globs of my cum spurted out of the edge of her mouth and coated my cock in a cloudy glaze.

Immediately, Floppy popped off and coughed a little with a seemingly disappointed frown. "Cough cough... Haaa... aww... I wasn't fast enough. You tried to give me so much and I couldn't take it all."

I rubbed her ear. With closed eyes she managed to smile again and hummed a little at the petting. I comforted her. "It's... phew... alright, Floppy. I came a whole lot more than I usually do. I wasn't prepared for it either. Do you know what that means though?"

She jumped onto my lap with eager enthusiasm and pawed at my chest.

"Woah, Floppy! S...sensitive..." I jerked up a little as her crotch got dangerously close to my still throbbing cock.

"What does it mean, Lucius?"

I quivered a little bit but bore through it. "Well... you did it! You made it feel so good that I came this much. For your first time, you can really be proud." I half seriously chuckled, followed by her smiling to herself and blushing slightly.

She sheepishly looked up again and grinned dubiously. "That wasn't my first time."

"What? It...wasn't?"

"No..." She smirked down at me as suddenly I felt her fluffy, big legs lock behind my back, pulling her crotch even more into mine. I quite literally felt the radiating heat of her pussy on top of my cock. She leaned in and hugged me while softly whispering in my ear. "I'm still waiting for you to take it."

At that very moment, my last shred of reluctance cracked. I grabbed Floppy's tight little ass and lifted her up to pin her onto the table. The second I placed her on it though, it evaporated and I instead had her pinned against the lily pad. "What? W...where did the table go?"

"Unimportant." Floppy whined with lusty drool hanging from the side of her mouth and hearts in her eyes. Her legs were still wrapped around me still and held me in place even tighter. "No time for thinking."

It was the perfect position already. Our bodies intermingled on the pad and I was hard as a rock. She was right. We were in too deep to question things now. Honestly, I didn't even care about such ridiculous things as sense and reason anymore. Floppy... she was right there. Underneath me. I knew what I had to do. What I wanted to do oh so badly.

Our genitals kissed as I lined mine up with hers. I felt like her folds were luring me in. "Not like I need to think about this, Floppy." I groaned before our lips came into contact again. The moment I kissed her, I slid in. Her cunt was already thoroughly wet and I easily entered her. It was like it was made for taking a dick. Every fold inside fell perfectly into place, locking my shaft into a perfect vice.

I saw Floppy flinching a little. Her lip curled as if she felt a light sting but surprisingly nothing worse. The pain seemed to leave as soon as it came.

Despite this small disturbance, Floppy just laughed it off and shot me a bright smile. "Well, now you've done it."

I chuckled. "Let's hear it. What did I do now?"

"Now you really can't go back. You can't undo this now. And I'm going to be really, reaaaaallly mad if you leave me after this." She giggled as she booped my nose.

I smiled along with her, smiling teasingly. "Heh, well... let me think about it..." I playfully put my finger to my chin, pretending to think.

But even though I was just kidding, Floppy took my finger away and gave it a cute little kiss on the tip. "Hey, we said no more thinking."

She was right there. Sliding from her lip to the side of her face, I caressed her with my index finger before cupping her cheek with my full hand and kissed her again.

With our lips overlapping, I started fucking her. It started with squishy, tight sounds. I could tell, even though it was faint, that there was an additional, hot fluid next to her juices around my cock. I took a quick glance. It was her blood. I actually took her first time.

A certain weight of meaning and responsibility tugged on my heart. Still kissing her, I opened my eyes, only to find that she was staring up at me all along.

Her thin hand touched my cheek just as I was touching hers. "I've waited soooo long for a man to look at me like that. Hehehe, it feels even better than I thought." She gently touched her heart, sighing to herself and gasping every time I plunged into her. I was gentle, but even so, I was tentatively grinding her insides.

"Is yours pounding like this too?" She asked as she pulled my hand onto her chest. My hand was squeezed right between her breasts but through this, I could actually feel her heart beat.

I softly smiled. "Mine's probably even worse. That's pretty normal, isn't it? Being excited when you're with someone you like?"

"I know... but nothing here is usually normal."

I embraced her, catching her lips one more time. "This much normal is okay from time to time."

Our entire bodies were tangled in a hot, wet mess. Her bunny legs were clenching around me tighter and tighter as I felt her insides squirm.

She was twitching, quivering as her climax came nearer. My cock was no better. It was throbbing and pulsing with every push and pull. Whenever I thrust inside, wet splashes emanated from our connection point. Our juices created a bigger and bigger stain of glistening moisture on our skin.

"LUCIUS! LUCIUS! NNGHHAAAAA!" Floppy cried out with her gasping, strained voice.

"Floppy! I'm cumming! I'm cumming soon!"

"Me... haa!...too! Fuck me! I want you! I want it! More! More! MORE!"

Her screams tickled my ears. Finally after I crashed into her pussy one more time, I buried my cock deep in the confines of it. Her folds greedily opened, ready to welcome the torrent of cum I sprayed inside of her.

My mouth hung open. I couldn't voice anything. My entire body was tensing up and I couldn't do anything but deeply groan. I felt the pulse of my cock as my cum made its way out in bursts. Slowly but surely, I filled her crevasse to the point of overflowing. Out of the edges, I could see my sperm trickling out.

Floppy tried her best to flex her muscles and keep it in but... I distracted her from that. Our arms wrapped around the other, hugging as closely as we could manage.

Now that we came, we felt each other's skin and body much more intensely than before.

Riding out the aftermath of our orgasms, we relaxed over time. It took us a while to open our eyes and actually clearly recognized our surroundings again.

Floppy's tense untangled themselves and powerlessly flopped onto the ground left and right to me. I put a hand to my forehead as I fell onto my back only for Floppy to soon follow after and lie down on top of me.

Singing it like a jingle, Floppy proudly chirped. "I have a husband! I had my first time. He's never gonna leave me. He is mine!"

I chuckled and pulled her close to me. I rustled her a little, making her laugh and squeak . I laid my head on top of hers. Her hair smelled like cherry flavored candy. "Are you okay?"

"Even better than okay. I'm... happy." She looked at me with upturned eyes. "Thank you, Lucius."

"Thank you for what? I think I'm the lucky guy here."

"Silly... thank you for being my birthday present." She closed her eyes and smiled adorably.

"Heh, my pleasure." I said half jokingly and half seriously happy. I combed her hair as she set her head down on my chest. "So... where are we going next?"

Floppy carelessly snuggled up to me and dozed off. "Let's just see where we're going to land. I kind of like the surprise of it."

"Land? What do you mean, laaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnddd!" And with those words, we went sailing through the air. The lily pad passed over the edge of a waterfall and glided like an umbrella down into a colorful valley.

Thus, starting my new life as a citizen of Wonderland and a husband to Floppy.

12