Monster Girl World Ch. 01

Story Info
A series of stories telling of humans and monster girls.
7.6k words
4.58
36.9k
166

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
335 Followers

Chapter 1-Welcome Home

Spring was in full bloom and it seemed that the entire world wanted to share its bounty with its children. The weather was wonderful and warm, a far cry from the constant rain showers that dominated April, and the trees and plants were lush and vibrant, and this atmosphere extended to the more naturally sensitive monsters as well.

John Smith loved spring. It was partly because of the warm weather and amazing natural scenery that just blossomed all around him all at once, but it was mostly because he loved the rainy seasons that came with it. April was his birth month and it was often rainy around that time of year, hence why he probably loved rainy days (when he wasn't caught in a downpour). It also made open train rides like the one he was taking now very enjoyable for someone who always called dibs on the window seat.

After spending three years attending Lutherford Magic College in Livingston, John graduated as a full-fledged magician and was finally returning home to his town, Miura. He had a great time there, learning the mystic arts, meeting new friends, dodging monster students and teachers (especially the teachers. Who knew Owl Mages were into real-life roleplay?), making bad decisions at frat parties, fighting self-entitled Baphomets who think the world's out to get them because they're lolis. Livingston was a decent city to spend his college years in, but there was no place like home. He missed his family and friends, and wanted to see how they were doing since he last visited.

The train was very crowded and by a stroke of luck he managed to snag an empty booth where he could be alone with his thoughts. The hustle and bustle of city life was easy to get used to after a while, but he liked to have some time alone after being stuck in crowded streets and buildings for three years. Fortunately, he wasn't alone for long, and I say fortunately because...

"Fuck...yeah, that's it." John groaned as a pair of lips sucked hard on his dick, the moist suctioning feeling growing in strength as more of his length was taking into the tight mouth of his partner.

Sitting between his legs on her knees was a young werecat named Jenny, whom he went to college with, and one of his main squeeze's when the sexual tension born from hanging around super-hot monster girls on a daily basis got too heavy to bear. Clad in tight jeans, a tight red shirt pushed up over her plump breasts, Jenny wasted no time in getting the party started as she gave her friend one last BJ before they parted ways at the train station.

Glancing up at him with sparkling cat eyes, Jenny hummed in growing sexual hunger as she pushed her head lower on his lap and started bobbing her head back and forth on his dick. She sucked and lapped up every inch of his penis with her sandpaper-like tongue, a sensation which was indescribable.

John peered down into her rampantly bobbing face and met her own gaze, her shining eyes showing that she would've been grinning up at him had she not had her mouth stuffed with his cock.

The cat beauty worked his length with unbridled passion while looking up at him with tiny hearts in her eyes. Jenny's lips squeezed on his shaft as they glided along the length, moistening it with her saliva. Her tongue wormed forward, wriggling around all over the portion of his length that was wrapped inside her warmly moisturized mouth. Jenny was savoring the unique taste of the precum dripping from his cockhead as she gingerly worked her head back and forth on her sex friend's length. She slobbered all over it, sucked every inch of it that she could currently take inside her throat, which was a lot actually, and most importantly give John a taste of heaven, which she was succeeding in doing on all fronts. His loud moans encouraged her to suck even faster.

"Shit, Jenny," John groaned. He loved her exuberant blowjobs. "I'm going to miss your cock sucking."

Jenny mentally smiled and increased her pace. Her lips squeezed down even tighter on his length, gliding and sucking the sensitive skin along for the ride as she started taking more of him in. Jenny focused her efforts into now swallowing more of John's length into her throat and the man could only moan blissfully while his head tilted back. With the ease she was famous for, Jenny managed to fill her throat with all fourteen inches of his amazing cock (the results of spending so much time in a college bathed in demonic energy).

Loud, noticeable slurping noises filled the booth and though both friends knew they were making quite a show for the passengers in the other booths, neither cared. Jenny gripped the sides of John's thighs as she started throatfucking herself into his length while constricting her oral cavity on all fourteen inches sheathed inside her mouth. John hummed in approval and moaned while subtly rocking his hips back and forth. Jenny started pursing her lips even tighter as she started taking slower, longer licks of his dick, using her rough tongue to ring him ever closer to his final release.

She dragged her lips slowly while exerting as much suction force as possible, making John groan pleasurably in his throat as he just now felt his hips unconsciously pumping forward on their own.

"Ah...!"

This time, the entire train car heard John's obscene groan as his member pulsated and throbbed in its deliverance of thick blasts of creamy semen straight into Jenny's gullet. The werecat's eyes rolled back as she felt the first blast wash over her tongue and she rocked her face back and forth in his lap, rapidly sucking out more of John's cum while he was releasing twice as much as the average human male. He hissed and bucked his hips against her face as he unleashed torrent after torrent of sperm down her throat. Like the pro she was, Jenny gulped down every drop without daring to miss a single glob of the precious substance.

After about a full minute of cumming, John finally felt his cock soften, to an extent, and withdrew from Jenny's cum splattered mouth as she scraped up any remaining residue of the essence using her tongue. As she licked her paws, she gazed up at John with unbridled lust and a seductive smile.

"Thanks for the meal, lover." She purred.

XXXXXX

Tranquility was a large town that didn't really look like one. Though nowhere near the size of a city, it was still large enough to give the feeling of a sophisticated town that prided itself on not looking like some four house, five store, one farm boony town that teenagers loathed to be born in. There were plenty of places to visit, plenty of attractions (aside from the lovely women) and wonderful people who welcome visitors and travelers wanting to settle down. John couldn't have been any more blessed to be born in such a comely place.

The train pulled in the station, puffing steak everywhere as the passengers disembarked. Thankfully, John managed to make himself look presentable and bade Jenny a goodbye with a kiss on her furry cheek, earning another purr from her. They'll see each other again during the Fall season anyway, so it wasn't that sad a parting. Granted, John didn't look anybody in the eye when he got off the train, knowing that pretty much everyone in the car could hear him busting a nut, though he wasn't fooling anyone if the knowing looks some of the other monsters were giving him were anything to go by.

Stepping onto the platform, he took a deep breath and sighed happily. It felt so good to finally think about something other than magic formulas and spell conditions for once. It's as if everything's stayed the same!

"John! John, over here!"

A young woman's cry came from within the thick crowd and John felt his smile get bigger when he recognized who it was. His eyes quickly zeroed in on two girls around his age who were relatively easy to spot because of their matching features. They were monsters after all.

"Mira, Lisa, hey!" John called out and pushed through the boarding passengers to reach them. He barely got within a foot of them when one of the girls leapt at him and wrapped her arms around his neck in a tight hug.

"John!" Lisa Astoria cried out, nuzzling his cheek. "It's sooooo good to see you again!"

"I wasn't gone that long, Lisa. I was just here for Spring Break." John said, though he returned her hug with just as much enthusiasm. "But I'm here to stay now, so don't worry about me leaving anytime soon."

"Lisa, please, let the man breathe. I'm sure he's still sore from sitting in that stuffy train for most of the day." Mira, Lisa's older sister, said with her kind smile. "It's good to have you back in town, John."

"It's good to be back, Mira." He replied.

Mira and Lisa Astoria were monster sisters and his two best friends. They were two of three daughters to the town mayor, who was an Echidna. As echidnas were known for having of multiple monster species, the girls were different species. Their older sister, Sayla, was an echidna, while Mira, the middle sister, was a succubus, and Lisa, the youngest sister, was a werecat. They inherited their mother's genes and were incredibly beautiful in their own way.

Mira, being a succubus, was a voluptuous young woman with long silver hair tied into a ponytail with a pink ribbon that was arranged into a small bow with a few strands sticking out to hang in front of her eyes. Her dark blue sundress did little to conceal her large cleavage, stopping at her knees. She had also had on black shoes that were definitely designer made. She looked no different from a human woman save for the short black horns sprouting from her head and the bat-like wings folded on her back.

Lisa was a werecat. Like Mira, she had short silver hair that ended just below her ears, with cat ears sprouting from the top of her head and slender blue eyes. Clad in a tight grey crop top that hugged her decently large bust nicely, she wore jean shorts with black leggings underneath and brown leather boots resized to fit her large feline feet. Her forearms and forelegs were covered in white fur and ended in paws tipped with sharp claws, typical of werecats.

The two sisters were getting lustful stares from the human men still lingering in the train station, but they were used to the stares by now. Not that they really noticed it, as they had eyes for their childhood friend.

"Everyone's eager to greet you back at town. We went ahead to wait for you when you got here." Mira said.

"Really? I hope you didn't have to wait long." John said.

"Nonsense, we're happy to meet you here. It's a fitting welcome for Tranquility's first professional magician!" Lisa grinned.

Mira grabbed John's bags before he could protest and smiled at him. "Come on, we have the car out front. Wouldn't be right to have the guest of honor do the heavy lifting, would it?"

John blinked as Lisa giggled and kissed his cheek. He was home again.

XXXXXX

Tranquility was an old town with a lot of history between humans and monsters. The town was one of the first settlements to properly accept monsters among its populace in the late 18th century American wilderness, back in a time where outlaws and rabid monsters posed a threat to humans and monsters who just wanted to live their lives without having to fight for it every day.

John was born and raised in this little community of theirs. He loved the homeliness its people shared, the tranquility it was named for. Here, the evil and problems of the world didn't reach them and everyone was happy with that fact. Even the abundance of demonic energy emanating from the monsters in town hadn't changed the area into a monster realm, at least, not from what people could tell. These days, monster realms were often indistinguishable from the natural world unless it catered to a specific species of monster.

John and the Astoria sisters drove from the train station into town, heading through the bustling downtown area, another familiar sight that brought back many good memories of spending hours at the bookstores and malls on weekends with Mira and Lisa, just enjoying life to the fullest.

"Nothing's changed." He said.

"On the surface," Mira said. "But there are some changes. Remember Timmy?"

"That little dude with the unhealthy interest in pyrotechnics?" He asked.

"Yeah, him. He left town last year to study over at Mount Dume." Lisa said.

"Wait, that reservation with the hellhounds and salamanders that's over ninety degrees all year round?" John blinked. "Why is he going there?"

"Well, Dume is the best place in the country to learn fire magic. Timmy will be fine, he's smart enough to know not to provoke the monsters there." Mira assured him.

He wasn't convinced. Timmy, one of his few male friends, was the type of psycho to provoke a salamander into lighting him on fire just to seek the sparks light up. Still, if that was his choice, then so be it. Knowing that man's luck, he'll probably cause a civil war between hellhounds and salamanders trying to gain the attention of the chronic pyromancer.

After a decently long drive, they made it to the suburbs where John grew up. They drove along a long line of near identical houses, though on the inside they were drastically different to accommodate some of the monster inhabitants that reside within, until they stopped at a dark brown house that looked more like a lodge that should've been in a mountain somewhere. Mira pulled up to the house and they all got out just as a man walked out of the house.

"Johnny!" The man called out. He looked like an older version of John, with short dark hair and thin glasses over dark blue eyes. This man was John's father, James, who worked as a doctor that specialized in monster biology.

"Hey, dad!" John called out.

"Welcome ba-" James was cut off by a brown blur running him over out of the house and sprinting toward John.

'There she is.' He thought with a wince as he was grabbed by two muscular furry arms and pulled into a powerful hug that could've snapped a man's spine in two if any more strength was put into it. As his face was pulled into an ample bosom barely covered by a black t-shirt, John, turned his head to be able to speak. "Hey, mom."

"Welcome back, honey! I missed you so much!"

The girlish squeal came from the tall woman with brown furry hands that ended in sharp claws and muscular legs with similarly brown furred feet, unrestricted by shoes. This muscular woman who looked like a cross between a bear and a female bodybuilder was John's adoptive mother, Sarah, who was an Ursa (Grizzly). She had a dark tan with short black hair tied back into a ponytail, round furry ursine ears and hazel eyes. Her current outfit was a T-shirt that strained against her large breasts and a pair of torn jeans that definitely weren't torn when she got them. All in all, she looked like a normal mother who had the characteristics of a bear.

Sarah was his father's second wife, having met under circumstances that neither of them had explained in great detail (meaning it probably had something to do with the obscene and sexy, in which case, John was best off not knowing) but apparently she had fallen in love with James at first glance...or sniff, ursa have strange habits. John was the product of his father's first marriage, a human woman who died a little while after giving birth to him. From what John understood, this was part of the reason his father started studying medicine, but he never pried too much into it.

"H-Honey, you're crushing the poor boy." James groaned, rubbing his back. He was sure he had a paw print on the back of his white shirt.

"Huh?" Sarah looked down and saw John slowly turning blue in her cleavage, making her grin and let go of him. "Sorry, honey, it's just been so long since you were last home."

"Well," John breathed, rolling his shoulders to get the feeling back into him. "Those final exams are no joke. One screw up could get me a failing grade."

Sarah hummed and frowned, leaning into his personal space and sniffing. She wrinkled her nose and gave him a look. "And judging from the smell of cat on you, that wasn't all you've been studying."

"Oh?" Mira raised a delicate eyebrow at John, tail swishing behind her. "Who's the lucky lady, John?"

"Jenny, a friend from college. The werecat I introduced you to last year. She's just been acting as protection against the other monsters at the school." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "I mean, it's bad enough I got the attention of a teenage Baphomet with a thing for magical girls."

Sarah gave a bellowing laugh and patted her son on the back, almost knocking him over. "That's my boy! Attracting all the girls and he's not even trying! Just like his old man!"

"Please don't say that outside." James groaned.

James yelped when Sarah snatched him up and hung him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "I've got some honey-flavored tea going on right now just for you, honey. Get your bags inside and we'll have a chat in the kitchen."

John nodded, smiling as his mother carried his father into the large house in a manner that would've been embarrassing to any other man, though James just laughed it off. A clawed finger tapped his shoulder and he looked down to see Lisa glaring up at him with a cute pout.

"You had sex with another werecat?"

"Sorry, Lisa, but Jenny's...a good friend who offered to keep the other monster girls off my back while I was at college. It's nothing serious, just some stuff between sex friends." John assured her and rubbed her head between her cat ears, making them fold up in pleasure. "You're the only kitty for me."

That seemed to satisfy Lisa and she purred under his touch. Mira smiled and took his arm in her grasp to pull him along.

"Come on, we better get in before your mother hunts us down. I don't fancy being handled by her again as an adult." She giggled.

XXXXXX

The reunited family had a wonderful time that evening. Over dinner, John went into detail about his time at college, earning his magician's degree and seeking employment in numerous areas of the magical workforce. The friends he made there, his exploits and the girls he...encountered. Sarah had a grand old time congratulating her little boy in becoming a man, telling stories of how she got James to open up to her after weeks of teasing and unsubtle innuendoes. John, Mira and Lisa didn't exactly want to hear the explicit details of Sarah's conquest, but the ursa was a hard woman to perturb.

Once they were finished with dinner, Sarah and James decided to give the three friends some time to themselves (for reasons only Sarah knew, if the wink she shared with Mira was anything to go by) and left the house for a night out by themselves. This left John and the monster sisters alone, and it wasn't long before they broke out the drinks for their own late night party.

"You sure you don't want any sake, John?" Lisa asked with flush cheeks as she finished up another cup-yes, a cup-of imported sake from her mother's stash...which was actually given to them by their mother. "It's some really good stuff. Put some hair on your chest!"

"No, I'm fine, thank you." John said, taking a sip of his red wine.

Monsters tended to have a higher tolerance to alcohol than monsters, some species more than others, though it wasn't by a large margin. Sake, one of the strongest drinks there was in the Far East, was especially strong for monsters and could lay young women like Lisa out in seconds. Though, Mira didn't even seem close to buzzed like her sister and John.

"What's the matter, John? Afraid you'll drink too much and pass out?" Mira giggled. "Don't worry. We won't ravage you in your sleep."

"Yeah, we want you awake and aware when we get a hold of you." Lisa purred, rubbing her cheek along the length of his arm like a real cat.

John coughed in his drink and cleared his throat. A drunk werecat was a sexy werecat, and it seemed that Mira was refueling Lisa's drunkenness to increase her amorous behavior.

Venus444
Venus444
335 Followers