Monster Girl World Ch. 03

Story Info
A teenage boy gains an admirerer in the form of an Ommukade.
3.9k words
4.56
14.6k
40

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers

Chapter 3-Stalker Girlfriend part 1

Akira Kanzaki was a loner. To his fellow students and even his teachers he rarely interacted with anyone save his small circle of friends. He was a taller, slender young man who looked like he belonged in a gang, but those who knew him would say that he actually is a softie at heart who unfortunately inherited his father's rather gruff looks. While his standoffish attitude may

It wasn't because he was trying to be cool or anything, he just didn't feel very talkative around large crowds. Even amongst his circle of friends he rarely said much. Some people thought him strange, and maybe even a delinquent, but Akira didn't care. He was who he was, and that was just an average high school student trying to go about his life without getting shit on by the journey through purgatory that was his teenage life. It didn't bother him that he had so few friends...admirers on the other hand.

"Son of a bitch." Akira sighed tiredly as a flood of love letters fell out of his show locker. Her already sour face turned sourer as he calmly got his shoes and slammed his locker closed. Feeling an oppressive presence behind him, Akira glanced over his shoulder to see a young girl hiding around the corner, spying on him with a huge blush.

"Great Mou...Akira touched the letters I wrote for him!" She quietly squealed, panting heavily with lust. Such actions seemed rather unseemly for a girl who had the lower body of a giant centipede. Her name was Sayako and she was an Oomukade.

The school Akira went to was a monster/human school designed for both races. Akira's mother was the principal who spearheaded the construction of a school for humans and monsters, which, while not a rarity in Nippon itself, was rare in the little town he lived in. Now, going to a school alongside monsters might make any straight man looking to hold onto his virginity nervous, but the monsters of Nippon were more in control of their base desires than most other monsters species in the world. Many of the monsters Akira went to school with were nice, demure and kind, typical of Nipponese yokai.

Sayako was another story. As an Oomukade, she had a bad rep from the start about being gloomy, depressing and rather quiet, as expected of her species. One of Akira's friends described Oomukade as natural "yanderes" and that wasn't too far off the mark. No one really paid attention to Sayako aside from the mean girls who ran the school's top clique with an iron fist.

Unlike most of her kind, Sayako was rather busty for an Oomukade. She had pale skin, with markings along her face and torso that were her venom glands. She had black hair that often hung over her face, deep red eyes, and a large, ample chest that strained against whatever clothing she wore. From her hips downward, she had the lower half of a centipede.

Sayako was always a gloomy girl who slinked throughout the school looking like that creepy ghost girl from The Ring, hair over her face and always muttering to herself. Despite her large size, she moved like a shadow throughout the halls, and Akira found himself bumping into her more often than he would've like. Looking back on it now, he figured that those little encounters were on purpose just to catch glimpses of him up close, but things really got out of hand when he saved her from two bitchy Nekomatas that were teasing her with their boyfriends. If she wasn't enamored with him before, then him coming to her rescue only made her obsession with him worse.

"I'd really appreciate it if you didn't clog my locker full of notes, please." Akira said dryly. He said it only to be polite and stop this nonsense before it got out of control, but it only made Sayako blush and turn away.

"Oh my goddess, he actually spoke to me! This is the best day of my life!" She muttered, her long insectoid body wriggling and blocking the entire doorway. Akira rolled his eyes and kept walking into the school to get to class.

XXXXXX

"Ha! You've got the creepiest girl in school hounding you?" Taichi, Akira's best friend, laughed in his face during lunch. "Oh that's amazing! Only you, huh, Akira?"

"Shut up, asshole." Akira growled.

Taichi was promptly shut up by a firm smack to the back of the head by his girlfriend, Mimi, who was a blue oni with a completely different personality than him. Whereas he was loud and boisterous with slightly below average grades, she was one of the smartest monsters in the school, quiet and polite. Akira always counted on her to reign her boyfriend in, even though he was still wondering what the hell she saw in him.

"Don't laugh at Akira, Taichi. It's not his fault that Sayako's attracted to him. Mimi said, adjusting her glasses. "We monsters are driven by instinct, even in modern times, so its no uncommon for someone like her to gravitate towards a suitable mate."

"But Sayako? Guys, she leaves lots of letters in my locker, plus always leaves a bunch of weird charms in my desk, which I'm very hesitant to even touch with my bare hands." Akira said. "And I don't know how she got it, but she leaves me creepy love emails too. Don't get me started on her following me around after school. You'd think she'd realize that she's no very stealthy...just like now!"

Akira threw a glare at the large form near the door and Sayako gave a girlish yelp before attempting to run back down the stairs, only to tumble down into a crumpled heap.

"Couldn't you just get those holy charms from the priestess at the shrine?" Taichi asked.

"And risk Sayako fighting her for my affections? No, not an option, and neither is ordering one of those stupid Angel Rings from that Order website, Taichi, so don't even think about it." Akira sighed and leaned back against the rail. "Honestly, I only helped her out with some bullies. I'm not even boyfriend material."

"Oomukade have it worst when it comes to finding mates. They're introverted by nature, dark and gloomy but also prone to fits of violence when challenged over a potential husband. They've evolved to seek out one who accepts them for their true nature, and what you did for Sayako last week earned you a spot in her list." Mimi explained, taking a bite out of her cinnamon bun.

"Who knows? Maybe you'll actually like her. I mean, there's nothing like having a monster girlfriend. Ain't that right, Mimi?" Taichi grinned and wrapped his arms around his more muscular girlfriend to begin groping her chest.

"T-Taichi, stop!" Mimi lost her composure as a blush spread across her face and she struggled to push him off, though her attempts were half-hearted. "We're in school you dolt!"

Akira rolled his eyes and continued eating his lunch while watching his friend molest his girl. Never a dull day in a monster/human school.

XXXXXX

After school, Akira, Taichi and Mimi were heading toward the first floor to get their stuff before heading out, unaware of the thousand legged stalker creeping up behind them.

"So where do you wanna go, Akira?" Taichi asked.

"Don't know." Akira shrugged. "Got any suggestions? I've got some time to kill before I head home."

"Let's go to that new restaurant down by the train station. You know, the one run by that red oni?" Taichi suggested. "We can split the bill after Mimi gobbles down half the food in that place."

Mimi smacked his arm, blushing. "I do not eat that much, you dolt. Oni have high metabolisms."

"Nice excuse, but all that food goes right to the places that matter." Taichi grinned, slapping her ass and getting a yelp from her. "So you up for it, Aki-huh?"

They looked behind them and saw that Akira was nowhere to be found. Mimi blinked at the empty spot where Akira was standing. "He was just here two minutes ago, where did he run off to?"

In an empty classroom on the third floor, Akira was held tightly in the clutches of Sayako, who had her large body wrapped around him, hands covering his mouth as she rubbed her torso along his back. Just being this close to him made her hot and bothered, and her eyes had that eerie glazed look to them as she gazed down at him.

"Finally, after 63 days, 3 hours, 21 minutes and 17 seconds I've finally touched you. I'm so sorry for snatching you up like that, Akira-kun but this was just the perfect moment to have our alone time together. Nobody comes into this room afterschool, so that means it's just the two of us here!" Sayako said, not even taking a single breath as she held her crush tightly. Akira glared back at her, but she didn't take notice of his annoyance.

"I've already said this many times in my letters, but I've got to tell you this in person. I...I know I'm quiet and seem creepy to everyone. Even other monsters don't want to be around me just for being an oomukade, but when you saved me from those girls when no one even glanced my way, it was just so amazing!" She gushed at the memory, panting in arousal and squeezing him tighter. "That's why...that's why we're destined to be together, Akira-kun!"

She removed her hand and spun him around to face her. "What the hell? This isn't how you're supposed to-"

Akira's angry mutterings were cut off when Sayako crushed his body against her, pressing their chests together as she ensnared him in a deep kiss. Catching him mid-sentence, Sayako was able to shove her tongue in his mouth and started tongue raping him on the spot.

'She's kissing me?! I thought she was too fucking shy for that!' Akira thought. Despite his anger, his face was flushed and he felt his dick start to get erect in his pants. Feeling her breasts rub along his chest didn't help as she caressed his tongue with her, moaning and pressing against him. He tried to push himself free, but trying to escape an oomukade's grip was no better than trying to escape a sex hungry lamia on the prowl. 'Crap, she's making me hot and I've barely done anything!'

After almost two minutes of kissing, Sayako pulled away with a gasp, her pale face red like blood and her eyes sporting heart-shaped pupils. "You're a wonderful kisser, Akira-kun. Please, I'd like you to accept my love. It took me a lot of courage to finally approach you, and I can't take it anymore!"

With that announcement, Sayako took off her school sweater and practically tore her white shirt apart, exposing her plump breasts and revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. Akira's gaze immediately drew to her tits, which were large and soft, with light pink nipples that contrasted against her pale skin. They bounced in time with her heavy pants and Akira felt his cock get even harder now, something Sayako also noticed with a smile.

She lifted him up and plopped him down on a desk, pulling down his pants and boxers to reveal his throbbing cock. She squealed, pleased that she didn't have to use her venom to get him erect (she was saving that for future dates. This was supposed to be their pure first time).

"Oh look! It's so hard for me. So what caused this? My tits or my kiss?" She asked gleefully, lowering her face so that she was staring at his cock up close. "It's so huge! You're everything I've imagined you to be."

"W-Wait a second!" Akira stammered, trying to force his erection down, and failing miserably. "We're at school, if we get caught..."

His voice caught in his throat as Sayako wrapped her lips right around his diamond hard cock and took him deep into her mouth. He gasped at the surge of warmth that followed, a hot and shocking ecstasy rolling through his body. He shook under her iron grip as she slurped and licked hungrily at his shaft, making it harder than it already was. The feeling of her soft lips rubbing along his length, the feel of her we tongue lapping at with great vigor, was astonishing. The swiftness of it had him gasping and groaning as the potency of her fellatio left him grunting like a cave man in her grasp.

Sayako growled lustfully as she sucked him harder, her throat clenching around him like a moist onahole. Her mouth was warm and wet, and the alien sensations did wonders for his stratospheric levels of arousal and lust. All the better to make it throb, swell harder, and all six inches of his cock was now just her playing, no longer only fantasy for her, but a reality that she refused to let go of.

She sucked without relent, making him quiver and whimper with just how energetic she was. Her eyes were gleaming with lecherous satisfaction, always staring at him however fervently she sucked him off. Akira would've found her constant staring creepy, had he not been so overwhelmed by how good her cock sucking skills were. She went down to the base, slurped hard and long, licking all the while, and when she got back up to the tip, she kissed and loved it like something worth worshipping. To her, it might as well have been just that.

The heat swelled within him and he was stunned at how swiftly she drew him into an orgasm. Gasping now as a crude exertion took hold, Akira shivered in her hold as she sucked more sloppily. The teenage monster girl knew it too, and now she was licking and slurping along his cock with the intent to make it spurt. Purring around it, she felt every throb with relish, squeezing her lips.

Unable to resist, Akira gave a cry and came for her, shooting his load right into her mouth. Sucking fervently at his tip, she cooed in delight as salty semen splattered inside of her streaming over her tongue. Never breaking her gaze from him, she wanted him to really take it in as she started swallowing his load, groaning hungrily as she gulped down every glob of jizz his dick could pump down her throat. Her body from her antennae to her insectoid body quivered in her lust, her tail wagging wildly as she relished his seed. The taste clearly enthralled her, and Akira would be a little proud that a girl would go crazy over his cum had he not be stuck in mind-numbing bliss.

Sayako didn't relent until he ejaculated every last drop, her lips milking him dry as he tongue flicked up any last little speck of semen. Sayako felt her body be revitalized by the surge of spirit energy she just drank down and slowly slid her lips off his cock, making sure to give the cockhead a little tongue flick before letting it go. She pulled back with a red face and a warm belly full of cum, massaging her full breasts as she gazed down naughtily at him.

"So that's what your cum tastes like. I'll be sure to remember it forever." Sayako moaned. "Goddess, I can feel your energy in it!"

"T-That's it, right? You've gotten what you've wanted." Akira stammered, trying to stand up on his shaky legs.

"What I wanted? Silly Akira-kun, I still need to show you the full extent of my feelings!" Sayako giggled and pounced on him, wrapping her body around his and angling his cock toward her lower lips, which were leaking like a faucet. He barely noticed that she had also tore off her skirt and panties as well.

"Sayako, stop! What if we get caught? Someone's gonna hear the noises!" Akira hissed, wincing as he felt his cockhead rub against her leaking cunt lips. Wait, how is he still hard?

"Then the entire school will know that you're the only one for me!" Sayako replied.

Akira tried to protest, but he was cut off when his face was promptly engulfed by the mass of her huge breasts being pressed into his head. He gave a muffled gasp, his breath warm against her skin and only made her hug him more with a sultry moan. Akira felt his dick get harder from having a girl's boobs be practically shoved into his face. They were soft and doughy, pushing against him in a comforting way. Sayako's arms wrap around his shoulders to hug his head tighter into her breasts as she rubbed his cock along her folds.

'So soft...' Akira thought, amazed that a girl who had the characteristics of a centipede would feel as soft as this.

Right when he was started to acclimate to the feel of her tits hugging his head, Akira cried out into their enormity when his cock was similarly engulfed in a potent heat. Wetter than her mouth, even hotter, even firmer, his shaft was all but swallowed by the fervent trembles of her vagina as she impaled herself on his cock. Akira's eyes rolled up when he felt her walls around him, almost matching Sayako's blissful expression as she hugged his body as close as possible, trembling around his cock as it spread her folds.

"Akira-kun...took my virginity." Sayako breathed, her whole body sweaty and flushed from the euphoric feelings she was experiencing. "This is what I've always wanted! To feel you warm body against mine in sexual contact!"

'This is insane. She's raping me in school!' Akira growled, his mind a haze even as he calmed down a bit from her cunt swallowing most of his dick. 'I thought monsters didn't do this anymore!'

Not even giving him time to really comprehend the marvelous cook sliding around his shaft, she pulled back, letting go of his cock right to the tip, then pushed herself back on. Every inch is engulfed by her, and his lower body trembled with the force of her hips slamming upon his. A wet squelch of her fluids, the softness of her vulva around his base, and then she's going again. The surge courses through his nerves, and he didn't even finish shaking from it when her pussy pulls back and forth, slapping his hips, rinse and repeat.

Her heavy pants were loud in the empty classroom, as were her moans, but they were soft in Akira's ears. Muffled by her tits cushioning his face, he was just focusing on the lovely snug embrace her cunt had on his dick. Her pussy moved fiercely over him, so akin to and yet so much more intense than her lips, and the friction only made it feel heavenly. Into her depths he went, not quite long enough to reach her end but enough to fill her fairly well, leaving her craving more as she bounced atop him.

"I can feel it, Akira-kun! I can feel your cock throbbing inside me! You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Sayako squealed, hugging him tighter and tighter, clenching her wet walls around him. "Our body and soul have become one! We're the perfect couple, aren't we? Akira-kun's cock is filling my body with love!"

The more she thrusted, the more her plump tits jiggle against his face, and what a delight that was. Their smooth warmth was comforting, the prod of her nipples teasing, and he just wanted to feel them forever. A comforting compliment to her fiercer snatch, Akira threw resistance to the wind and nuzzled them with as much energy as he could muster, relishing how they felt against his skin.

'I won't just sit here and take it! If she wants me, then she's gonna have to try to handle how rough I can be!' Akira, in a surge of strength, wrenched his arms free of her lower body's coils and gripped her breasts, squeezing the soft flesh in his fingers.

Sayako yelped as Akira suddenly took a more active role in their copulation, kneading her tits with a rough grip and began thrusting into her against her own pace. Having his thrust against her while treating her breasts like hand holds only made her pleasure even greater. She allowed him to take charge, relishing feeling his cockhead pound into the deepest parts of her vagina with the force of a linebacker. Her red eyes met Akira's gray ones as the top of his head peeked out of her cleavage and she gave him a dreamy, not all there smile.

'Huh, now that I got a closer look at her, she's...not actually that bad looking. Her face could give a jurogumo a rival in the elegance department and her skin is so soft. That blush of hers makes her look cute for once.' Akira found himself thinking that, and he knew it wasn't just hormones. Sayako honestly looked pretty to him, when she wasn't being a yandere stalker.

The heat is swelling again, boiling up inside him. Her cunt seemed to tighen, gripping him more firmly as their groins slammed into one another. An orgasm was coming once more, even faster now that her mouth had already spoilt him. The first time she felt like she had sucked his balls dry, but now it seems her marvelous cunt might take more. Closing his eyes, he just let his body go on autopilot as he started licking between her breasts, tasting the sweat on her skin. He bit at the sides of her tits and she moaned louder in his ear, begging him for more.

Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers
12