Monster Girl World Ch. 11

Story Info
A young man gets a surprising birthday gift.
2.9k words
4.43
11.9k
23

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers

Chapter 11-Raise the Dead

Living in Shai Feng is an experience. Being a major monster dominated country in Orience, a lot of strange things can happen with so much accumulated demonic energy in one place. The spontaneous creation of rogue monster realms, young women being scouted out by Youko for "pink salons", the constant brawling between that himezumi merchant and the Kakuen stripper who find something to argue about every two weeks, stuff like that. If you're a mage, then the strangeness is amped up as working magic attracts the most mystically inclined monsters start paying attention to you.

Tai Ren was no such person. He was born and raised in Ming Hua, Shai Feng's capital city, and had a completely normal childhood for someone raised in a monster-heavy environment. He grew to inherit his mother's slender form, and his father's looks-long black hair braided behind his head, narrow gray eyes, a hard head that could crack wood if he tried hard enough (he tried hard enough) and an appreciation for all things normal in this not so normal city.

Ren wasn't one of those masochists who sought adventure, excitement or anything else. He just wanted to graduate from college, get a decent job, maybe get married to a nice girl (human preferably, though in Shai Feng, that's damn near impossible unless you're into polygamy), and die as an old man and not a super-hot incubus man slave. He was a virgin, which was a miracle, since most boys in Ming Hua often lost their virginity before they reached nineteen. He didn't want to become a mage or adventurer, he was perfectly fine working at the city library and in the national archives (though he wasn't too hype about the looks his hakutaku boss was giving him).

So you can imagine how unfortunate he was to be born into a family of Taoist mages who practices naturalistic magic and had dealings with monsters of the undead variety. It was even more infuriating when he was sent a massive coffin on his birthday that held something that definitely wasn't a super awesome antique jade sword (just something to hold over the haughty salamander bitch down the hall).

"Mom, what the hell is this?" Ren yelled into the phone. "I told you I don't want grandpa's stuff!"

"I'm sorry, Ren, but it was in his will that you inherit all of his research materials." His mother said, totally unconcerned with her son's anger. "You two always got along best, even next to your sisters."

"But did you have to send me a jiangshi?" He exclaimed, glaring at the open coffin.

Inside the coffin was a beautiful, curvaceous woman with pale blue skin, short black hair and a figure that would make most men jizz in their pants. She wore a tight fitting red and black qipao dress common among Oriental fashion, with a diamond cut-out over her ample cleavage and left her soft, but firm looking legs bare. This was a jiangshi, a special breed of undead monster unique to Orience, animated female corpses that were brought to life via infusion of large amounts of demonic energy.

His grandfather was the last in a long line of Taoists on his father's side of the family, having maintained a tradition of performing magic through the use of the elements and often had jiangshi servants. Ren's father wasn't a Taoist, having gone down a more mundane route, and there weren't any successors lining up to be the least known type of Oriental mage in East Orience. Ren didn't even know his grandfather had a jiangshi just sitting around in his house. Was that why his marriage to his grandmother was so smooth?!

"Your grandfather wanted to take care of her if anything happened to him. Her name is Pailin, she's a new jiangshi that he was saving for you before he died." She explained. "And weren't you complaining about not having a girlfriend the other day? She's perfect for-"

Ren angrily hung up and threw the phone onto his couch. He grumpily sat down and pouted as he glared down at the jiang shi. He didn't want to become a Taoist mage. He was just fine being his normal self without all the craziness monsters brought with them. What the hell was he going to do with her anyway?

"Damn it, gramps, you just had to have the last laugh." He grumbled and looked down at the woman in the coffin. She wasn't moving, not even a twitch of the finger, and he knew that she wasn't breathing. If it weren't for the fact that she was a monster with curves a model would kill for, he would've thought his grandpa was a grave robber. "At least she's cute."

Ren's gaze turned to the talisman on her forehead. Taoists used talismans to give jiangshi certain commands. The symbol on the talisman meant "rest", that much he remembered from the little lectures his grandpa would give him.

"This thing is so old and worn. How long did gramps have this in reserve?" Ren fingered the magical piece of paper. "I do at least know I'm not supposed to take the tag off-"

Ren's voice caught in his throat when he accidentally tugged the talisman too hard and pulled it off the jiangshi's forehead. A second later, Pailin's eyes shot open and even shorter than that her body shot up, hand thrust towards his face. He yelped as she leapt out of the coffin and her and went straight through his wall. Ren stumbled back as she straightened up, posture straighter than a man's erection at a succubus strip club, arms raised in front of her, her eyes stared blankly forward.

"Oh shit, oh shit," Ren looked to the old notebook that was sent with the coffin that held multiple talismans and instructions on how to use them. He scrambled for it and the first tag he saw as the jiangshi hopped toward him, pulling her arm back for another strike. "Oh shit!"

He picked up the only tag he could get and shot up, ducking under her palm strike and slapping the tag onto her forehead. In an instant, Pailin stopped, freezing in place. Ren let out a shaky breath and stumbled back.

"God, that's insane." He breathed. He flipped through the pages of the book to reach the notes on talismans. "Okay, "The words on the written tag dictate the range of actions a jiangshi will take." I know the basic stuff, just what the hell did I stick on her?"

Ren read through a list of the different types of magic symbols used on talismans that command jiang shi. He finally found it on the next page, though after reading its meaning, he wasn't very pleased.

"Wait, that's the symbol for lust? What kind of tag is that?!" He shouted. "Why the hell do you have that in your collection gramps? Hold up..."

Ren suddenly realized that he was still within grabbing distance of a jiangshi that now had a lust talisman on her head. He spun around and was suddenly pushed to the floor, avoiding banging his head on the chair as Pailin mounted his lap and held his face in her strong grip.

"Wait, stop! I'm not ready for this!" Ren screamed.

Pailin's expression was still blank as she leaned down and muffled his screams with her mouth. The jiang shi shoved her tongue into his mouth and kissed him deeply while holding his face still. Ren noticed immediately how cold her hands were, and her tongue felt very cool, but not uncomfortably so. Her breasts, which were starting to slip out of her top, pressed against his chest and he felt her hard nipples poking against his shirt. Actually, everything about her felt cold and stiff.

'She's so cold.' Ren thought. 'Of course she is, she's a jiangshi!'

Pailin broke the kiss and pulled away, stiffly sitting up and shuffling back a bit so she could reach down to grab at his pants.

"H-Hold up, please-!" Ren gave an unmanly yelp as Pailin tore apart his sweats with ease. She made short work of his underwear too, completely exposing his stiff cock to her hungry gaze.

Something changed in her expression, and she reached down to grab his cock with her hand, which now felt slightly warmer than a few seconds ago. Pailin slowly slid her body lower until her chest was pressing up against his cock, her flesh now softer and warmer as she slowly absorbed the spirit energy emitted from his body. She grabbed her tits and wrapped them around the base of his shaft, making him moan in surprise.

"Fuck." Ren gritted his teeth at the warm contact of her flesh against his sensitive appendage. The ever stoic Pailin sandwiched her tits around his shaft and started massaging his dick.

Half of his length stuck out of her cleavage as she started pumping those glorious doughy globes up and down in a slow, steady rhythm. As more of his heat warmed her body, the stiffness in Pailin's body gradually wore away, allowing her to make more precise movements. Craning her head forward, Pailin clasped the circle of her lips around the head of his dick, softly sucking while she continued working her breasts.

Ren felt his breathing pick up when the cool touch of Pailin's lips slurped his crown into her mouth. Now his entire cockhead was inside being licked up by her tongue, with Pailin hungrily tasting his cock with all the fervor of a hungry ghoul. She bobbed her head back and forth on the portion of Ren's penis inside her mouth. She pressured her lips even more so on it, creating a tight seal in which she allowed her mouth to slide slicky back and forth. She was skilled at multitasking with using her breasts while doing this, her hands pushed and fondled her own tits as they continuously shifted upward and downward along his shaft.

'Shit, how the hell is she this good?' Ren grunted, reclining a bit as the jiangshi started pumping her tits at a more frenzied pace, slurping and licking the captured part of Ren's meat with even more fervor. Most important of all, she was getting him close to blowing.

Nearly ten more minutes of this continued, and suddenly Pailin squished her breasts up against his cock, making him moan loudly as his member pulsated in eruption.

Thick blasts of spunk rocketed out of his tip, splattering Pailin's face along with her breasts and collar. Ren undulated in orgasm as he craned his head back, hollering while bucking his hips up between Pailin's tits. He painted her face and body with an abundant amount of pearly white jizz until he finally stopped.

The young man slumped on the floor, sweaty from his orgasmic rush. He looked up and saw Pailin sitting back on his legs greedily scooping up the seed on her face and chest into her mouth. He saw that she no longer looked stiff, but now looked flexible and even less pale now. Licking her fingers clean, Pailin's eyes went back to Ren's dick, which was still hard despite cumming seconds ago.

"Why am I still hard?" Ren questioned. He shuddered when Pailin moved back onto his lap, moving the bottom of her qipao aside to get her dripping cunt in position above him. "Wait, don't yell me you're going to-"

The jiangshi thrust herself down onto his shaft without as much as a warning. The large bulbous head of his cock pushed past her folds, slowly making its way deeper into her body. A soft, barely audible gasp left the monster girl's lips as his length burrowed deeper and deeper until she reached his hilt. The feeling of his shaft spreading her cold, stiff pussy walls made Pailin's body shiver in pleasure, and her face began to show the first ounce of expression since they met-pure bliss.

Ren winced in pleasure as Pailin started moving her body. Her moist, velvety pocket constricted his length tightly, very tightly in fact, and she was coming down on him hard with ever increasing speed. The suctioning entrapment of Pailin's pussy was proving to be incredibly addicting to Red, every bounce she delivered was to ensure that she took him all the way in, allowing the head of his member to pierce her cervix. With loud, meaty slaps, her ass slammed against his thighs as she pumped her body onto Ren at a rampant pace. Her ass cheeks jiggled as her form writhed up and down the slick appendage. Pailin's breathy moans of elation spurred him on to grunting deeply in wordless nirvana.

The friction of his cock rubbing against her walls and his own body heat warming her up made Pailin's body more flexible and limber, allowing her to bend and stretch in ecstasy. Her cold vaginal walls were now warm and wet as the meaty shaft impaled her again and again. Pailin wanted more of this heat. It felt so good!

Pailin leaned forward and gripped his shoulders to use him as leverage to lift herself higher off his cock and thrust herself downwards, taking him in even deeper, to the point where his cock entered her womb. Ren gritted his teeth and held onto her wide hips as she rode him nonstop and felt his release coming. He helped her come down harder on his cock and got ready for his second release of the day.

"Shit, Pailin...I'm cuming!" He growled.

Pailin gasped, her eyes going wide as she felt a surge of liquid warmth erupt from out of the head of her lover's cock and into her canal. She bristled sharply and felt her body explode too at the sensation of Ren's cum shooting deeper into her in excess amounts that sent her into her own mind-rending climax.

Ren hugged her close, burying his face into her pale blue tits as her vaginal muscles milked his cock. Long, thick ropes of semen gathered in Pailin's womb, further warming her body and making the jiangshi moan softly in his ear. She hugged his face to her breasts and twitched sporadically on his lap as she milked her new master for several minutes.

Eventually the two came down from their orgasmic highs and Pailin relaxed a bit to release Ren her from embrace. Though his shoulders ached from the tight hold she had on him, Ren had actually felt really relaxed.

"Not how I wanted to lose my virginity," Ren panted, resting his head on his servant's chest. "But I'm not complaining."

XXXXXX

"Greetings, master, my name is Pailin. It is a pleasure to serve you." Pailin bowed low to Ren, her breasts jiggling enticingly with the motion.

"I'm sure it is." Ren said dryly.

Once the two had recovered from their orgasms and they cleaned up, Ren was given a nice surprise when Pailin suddenly started talking. Being warmed by his body heat and energized by his spirit energy had allowed Pailin to regain her mental faculties. She was actually a pretty mild mannered and polite girl despite having raped him just a few minutes ago.

"I apologize for raping you like that. My body was starved for spirit energy and I was acting on instinct." Pailin said. "It's hard to move without the heat of spirit energy to make my limbs flexible."

"That's okay, it happens to everyone. Literally, because it's Shai Feng...and stuff." Red said and sighed. "How did my grandpa get his hands on you anyway? I know he's no grave robber."

"I was actually one of your grandfather's Taoist students when I was alive. He took me in and started teaching me everything he knew to carry on his work, but I was killed during a robbery. I can only presume that he preserved my body and let demonic energy turn me into a jiangshi." Her eyes lit up at the memories of her old teacher. "To think that he passed away...I must have been dormant for a long time."

"Um, if you don't mind me asking, don't you have any family, friends...anything?" Ren asked slowly.

Pailin shook her head. "I lost my parents at a young age and lived on the streets for a time until my teenage years. Your grandfather was kind enough to take me in and teach me, even though his health was failing." Her soft gaze went to her hands. "Will you be the one who stays with me from now on, as my master?"

Ren bit his lip. His dreams of normalcy were crumbling right before his eyes. He didn't want to become a Taoist in this day and age with all the crazy magic shit happening in Orience. Still, he couldn't turn Pailin away, especially after his grandpa went through so much to take her under his wing. That, and it was hard to forget the magnificent bout of sex they just had. Her tits were still out of her top, by the way.

"I don't know about being a Taoist or mage of any kind," Ren stood up and took Pailin's slightly cool hands and smiled at her. "But you're welcome to stay here with me. As a...partner."

Pailin gave a small smile and her dull eyes lit up just for a moment. "Thank you, master. I promise to serve you for the rest of my days."

Damn it, his gramps knew how weak he was to cute girls!

Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers