Monster Girls: Motherly Succubus 2

Story Info
A guy marries the horny succubus and keeps fucking the lot.
4.3k words
4.66
40k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft, chocolate skin passed under his hand. It was warm and a fine sheen of sweet sweat glistened on it. It might've been hot and sunny out, but that wasn't the source of the sweat. The air conditioner in the wall of the coffee stand kept things plenty cool inside. His cock plunged in deep again and a racous moan filled the little room. The little miniskirt in front of him did nothing to prevent him from fucking away at the pussy beneath. It was designed to barely reach the bottom of the butt and would show off a full view of panties, if any were ever worn. He slid his hand up and pushed the little tube top aside to dig his fingers into the full, heavenly DD cups.

He ground his shaft around and drew it back. The dusky lips of her tight pussy gripped him all the way out, refusing to let him go without a fight. It felt like a moist, warm grip of silk all around him. Powerful muscles squeezed and milked his shaft as he moved. A lower croon escaped her lips and her chest heaved with hot breath. He let her coo and mewl desperately for more cock before he tightened his grip and rammed hard into her. The shelves of bottles on the wall rattled as she screamed with delight.

Heavy balls slapped on thighs wet with a pussy's arousal. More moans rang out. Voices slowly fell to deep gasping and heavy panting as the pleasure reached a fevered peak. Her pussy bound up like a vice and locked his cock solid. If he didn't know how to play her body, she would've kept him from moving whatsoever. But she was nothing like her mother and was still fairly new when it came to sex. He gently teased one of her long, thick nipples and twiddled her clit between two fingers. Her pussy spasmed in the surge of pleasure and he moved his hips rapidly. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the orgasms became too much for her consciousness to weather. He bucked hard against her and the fat head of his cock slammed into her womb. Unlike normal humans, whom generally prefer only girth, a succubus derived great pleasure from both girth and length of cock. Their cervix was like one giant clitoris and anything that could shove against it would send them into convulsions of ecstasy. It was something he had learned shortly his first few times of fucking them. Nothing could get a succubus off harder than slamming a cock against the entrance to their womb and pumping them full of hot spunk.

And so when he ground his cockhead against the entrance to her womb and a massive spray of semen coated her insides, it wasn't surprising when she very nearly fainted. He bucked against her limp form and rubbed a hand over her belly, quietly urging her to take more and more cum into her slutty baby factory. If it wasn't for his arms around her body, she would've collapsed. He finished unloading enough cum into her for it to start running down her thighs. He dragged it back and gently let her slump to the ground. She sank against the wall, panting heavily and leaking all over the floor.

"Th... Thanks... Denny." Marla breathed hard, her glazed eyes looking up at him. Her eyes stopped on his cock and she leaned forward to wrap her mouth around him.

Denny smiled and rubbed the dark hair between her horns while she sucked, "Always here for you, darling."

She slurped and backed off, "I still can't believe you're going to get married. I never dreamed I'd get a man so amazing in my life." She rubbed her face lovingly against his half-erect schlong and inhaled the scent.

"Well I'll always be here to care for you, and your sister, and your mom." He chuckled.

"Momma does love big cock." She took his hand and got to her feet. She tugged her top back into place and then pulled her miniskit over her plump ass again. She might've been a nudist, but the little coffee stand she worked in required her to be dressed. Her beauty and choice of attire ended up making the stand very popular and leave her with tons of money in tips everyday.

He shrugged as he zipped his pants back up, "I think all succubi do."

She smiled widely and leaned up to give him a kiss on the lips, "And don't you ever forget it. It's entirely your fault I'm addicted to your amazing cock and you have to take responsibility. Can't make it through a whole day at work without it."

"Threaten me with paradise." He smirked and kissed her back.

She smirked, "Alright. Let me get back to work."

"I'll see you at home." He waved and stepped out the back door. She went through the other door into the stand proper. The little building was split in half with one half being the store room and the other half being visible to the public. Since she worked alone after the morning rush and he came here every single day at lunch time to fuck her brains out.

He threw a leg over his motorcycle and started it with a deep rumble. Marla leaned out the window, after having put away the 'Out to lunch' sign, and waved to him with her face positively beaming.

As he drove home, he ruminated on the last few months. It had all started with his new college friend Seth and learning that he was an incubus and his family were all succubi. His first night crashing over at Seth's had led to Denny getting a blowjob from his mother, a blowjob from his older sister, fucking his younger sister, fucking his mother again, and then fucking his younger sister for most of the next day. One thing led to another and he found himself getting married and invited to live with them. Since then, he had moved in with them and had been having more sex than he thought any human should've ever been able to survive.

He turned a few corners, drove a few miles, and headed into more upper class neighborhoods. The houses were nice two and three story jobs with big yards and ritzy cars. Denny turned into the driveway of a two story one with a huge yard. One wouldn't think a whorish, jobless milf, her slutty daughters, and her horny stud of a son would have such riches. Especially when the only job held in the house was Marla's hobby for brewing coffee. But something Denny had learned was that Monday and Valorie both were a gold diggers of legendary status. When they went hunting, they could bring home men that would shower them in riches. Because of this, Denny was marrying into a family that had a collective wealth in the seven digits.

"Denny!" Monday called from the front door, her face smiling broadly and her naked body on full display. She was an ebony beauty, not overly tall but absolutely dripping in sensuality. Her hair, split by glimmering onyx horns, fell in fluffy waves down to her waist and her eyes smoldered with lust. Inhumanly massive H-cups blossomed on her chest, their curve and perkiness beyond the imagination of any horny teenager. Her body spread down to a soft, plump belly that was matronly but not unsightly. The true sight of her milfiness was her hips and ass. Her thighs spread out wide from her waist and her ass plumped out like a dick-devouring monster. A long, dark-skinned spade tail wiggled behind her and her pussy, with its sexy little tuft, was on clear display. The greatest part about all of that? Thanks to being a Succubus, her body would stop aging in the conventional manner in her mid thirties, leaving her a bombshell beauty forever.

The slutty, cock-hungry milf was clearly desperate for some pounding because Seth was gone. With Denny moving in, his sisters and his mother had a new source of cock. It was his chance to go to college like he had wanted to, and to go plow all manner of tight college cunt for a few years. As an incubus, he had an undeniable urge to spread his dick as far as he possibly could.

Denny got off his bike and pulled his helmet off. He grinned back at Monday, "Naked on the front porch. No wonder the neighbor kids all love coming here on Halloween."

"Oh pish. Seeing this body can only do those kids good." Monday stretched her arms above her head and thrust out her massive chest.

"It certainly doesn't do me any harm, my wife." Denny grinned and walked up to her. He put his hands on her hips and gave her a kiss. Not friendly family kiss, or the quick peck a guy would give his wife in public. No, he locked lips with his wife, pressed his tongue into her mouth, and slid his arms around her waist. He dug his fingers into her fat ass and pulled her body hard against his. She moaned into his mouth and her tongue writhed back against his. He could feel her sinuous tail curling up around his arm and her hands started to explore his body.

She broke off the kiss with a warm giggle, "It feels so surreal to be getting married." Her tongue touched her lips, "I really like it."

"Alright honey~!" He drew out the word, pressing his hips against her as he did, "If we step back into the house, then I'll bend you over the table..." He thrust against her teasingly, "And I'll wreck your slutty little whore cunt." Each word seemed to excite her further. "I pump you so full of cum that you'll taste it all night long."

She shuddered and Denny could smell the arousal radiating from her pussy. It made his dick ache and his balls churn with super-charged semen production. The pheremones that came from a succubi's pussy could make a chaste nun strip and bend over from thirty paces away. So when Monday's started running down her thighs in hot streams, she knew the reaction Denny's body would give. She teased a finger across his chin, "Oh my man, you never disappoint."

They stumbled through the door, arms still clinging to each other, and Denny closed the door with his foot. He started pulling his shirt off and Monday yanked his pants down. He tossed both over the coat rack and let Monday pull him into the kitchen. He had become a casual nudist to go along with his new family. He couldn't argue though, not when he had slutty, sexy women falling all over his cock all day. The woman drooling over his shaft now was a mother, through and through. She loved getting bent over tables and counters. The kitchen was her second favorite place to fuck behind the bedroom.

Monday spread herself across the dining table, her tail raised and her breasts squished against the hard wood. Her pussy was dark and glistening with her lusty need. The smell of it was pure heaven, something between sweet cotton candy and rich, lovely perfume. She was a lot like her daughter Marla. Marla was thinner and more athletic than this gorgeous milf. That's not to say she was any less desirable, they were just different. Marla had the lust and desires of youth, the kind of pussy that wrung a man out and left him gasping. Monday was a woman, mature and passionate on levels her daughter had not yet acquired and sexually talented in ways she was yet to learn.

"I hope you don't mind if I start slow. I just got done smashing my lovely daughter and my balls are well-milked. I'm thirsty." Denny said as he knelt down behind her and rubbed his hands over those luscious cheeks. The feeling of her warm flesh and the scent of her pussy so close... his dick throbbed. He wasn't entirely truthful. They both knew he was capable of fucking and nutting as many as a dozen times without stopping. But he did love to indulge himself in one succubus or another and Marla could only take a half-hour break for lunch. Not enough time for his ever-growing tastes.

With a languine stretch of one leg, she glanced back at him with heated eyes, "Oh please, drink of my honeypot. The way you make use of it, I'll never let another man near it again... Well, except for my darling Sethy of course."

His smile widened and he pressed his mouth between her thighs. His tongue licked out at her pussy, first cleaning the hot juices from her big, engorged labia. Then he parted her lips and licked at her vibrant pink innards. His tongue burrowed in deep and Monday let out a long sigh of bliss. She might be a lusty bitch out for cock, but there was something so delightful about one of her sons eating out her pussy with total abandon.

And abandon was an important word. As he tasted her, tasted the absolute nectar that was her womanhood, his mind clouded over. A haze of pleasure and delight that started at his tongue and coursed through his mind. It overtook his senses and started blotting them out. First his hearing dimmed to just the slick of his tongue and the panting of her breath. Then his sight shrank to just a tunnel. He couldn't see anything but her delectable chocolate skin, her little dark star, and the fat, wet lips of her pussy. The sensations of air and floor faded away so all he could feel was her flesh beneath his fingers and the muscles of her pussy pressing against his tongue. Taste and smell were already wholly consumed by her. He swallowed and her rich flavor ran down his throat. Nothing tasted better than succubus pussy.

Monday's panting moans grew and increased in frequency. She propped up on her elbows and started playing with her huge, motherly nipples. They were each as thick as a thumb and just as long with plump, palm-sized areolae.

Denny continued until his balls ached and his dick was leaking precum into a puddle on the floor. The juices of a succubus were supernatural for virility and he had more than recovered from his previous romp. He was feeling ready to plow an entire busload of horny college girls... Which was the equivalent effort of fucking Monday to complete exhaustion and satisfaction.

Standing up, he kept a hand on her ass as her body slackened on the table. She let out a long, languid sigh and her tail flicked back and forth contentedly. It was easy to make the succubi sexually pleased. It was a monumentally different task to completely slake her lust. Monday had once told him off her college days and how she liked to throw parties that often resulted in entire football teams chain-fucking her mindlessly horny body for sixteen hours straight. That was what Denny and Seth had to compare to when they were dicking Monday.

Never to be one deterred by a challenge though, Denny lifted his cock. It was hard as diamond and a thick stream of precum ran down Monday's wet nethers. He pressed himself to her pussy and got started. He could've dove in hard, sunk right to the hilt, and started slamming her against the table with all his strength. She would've LOVED it. But the more he fucked her and her daughters, he learned some of the biggest differences maturity made in a woman like Monday. Her daughters were alcohol dragsters on hot summer days. Fast and wild, short and intense, the ride of a lifetime that runs your emotions high and fills your body with the raw desire for life. Its an experience one would never forget and it leaves you gasping and wanting more but too strung out to handle more at the moment.

Monday was like a well-cared diesel on a cool evening. You can run her cold and she'll happily do it, but that's nowhere near what she is capable of. It takes a bit of love and touch to get her really going, but once you do, she can take you on for hours and hours. She can handle anything you throw at her and she will love every bit of it. And when you finally run her out and the ride ends, you don't look back on a wild rush gone in a flash but a passionate adventure that leaves you changed and better for it.

So when he thrust, he did it slowly and methodically. He entered her first few inches with a teasing, almost agonizing slowness. He rubbed his hands up her back and made her spine tingle as he slipped deeper. He went slow enough that she could feel every curve, every thick vein, every beat of blood in his dick. When he finally settled up against her womb and pressed his engorged sack to her legs, she was mewling and clawing at the table. No amount of clenching, squeezing, or tightening could have changed the pace of his cock's advance and she was just left to experience the full enormity of it. And all of that felt ridiculously good on him.

"Oh god~!" Monday groaned, running her fingers back through her hair.

"You like that, baby?" He said, pushing the heels of his hands into the deep muscle over her lower back. Her moaning grew more pleased and heavy. She pillowed her head on her arms and her eyes fluttered as a pleasure so much more than the purely sexual flowed through her. Between the hard and slow back massage and the long, methodical thrusting of his cock, he worked her into a mindset where the rest of the world just melted away. The intimacy of such interaction filled a need so much deeper that mere lust. People think sex is always intimate, and it is in many ways, but even in times like that you are only physically open to one another. True intimacy is losing oneself in the mere existence of the other. The way Denny held her and caressed her, the way he worked his hands into her back and rubbed out tension and soreness she didn't even know was there, all while melding himself to her body in the most lovely of ways had her mind just soaking in an ocean of positive emotions.

Monday opened one eye and looked back at him, "For one barely an adult, you should not be as intuitive and skilled as you are. There are women who I know that would pay entire fortunes for treatment like this..." She groaned as he worked a particularly tight knot just under her shoulder blade and nuzzled his cockhead against her cervix at the same time. "Oh Denny, have I told you that I adore young men? Guhhh... I can't believe you asked me to marry you. I don't deserve you."

He laid across her warm back and curled his arms under hers, kneading the sides of her huge breasts. He whispered in her ear, "Of course you do. Mmmm... Your body is delicious."

She gasped loudly when his teeth caught her ear. Her eyes wavered and her body shuddered with orgasmic release. He wrapped his arms around her, squeezing one fat tit in his hand and pressing his other hand against her chest. He thrust hard and the table thumped into the wall. She moaned happily and he felt her orgasm continue shuddering powerfully through her. The succubus was intensely responsive and her entire body surged with the ecstasy. He reveled in the pleasure of being with her and bucked harder into her pussy.

His thick cock ground hard in and out of her tight hole. Wetness ran liberally from her and he could feel it dripping down his balls as they slapped against her. He decided perhaps she had enough warm up and he was honestly getting pretty damn horny. His balls were positively throbbing with the need and ever since becoming the consort to three horny Succubi, his libido had become like that of a celebate teen overdosing on Viagra with an all you can fuck pass to the Playboy mansion.

He stood up off her back and dug his fingers into her plump, squishy ass. Her pussy clung to him desperately as he drew back. He squeezed her and rammed in. Her cunt felt heavenly, shuddering and clinging tightly to him. His hips jerked and he rammed against her again and again. The sound of her wild moaning filled the kitchen. He couldn't resist the urge for long and soon his dick was pulsating and he was just about to cum.

"Ready?" He groaned, humping faster. "Ready for a huge load, you dirty slut?"

"Yes! Yes, Denny!" Monday gasped, "Let me have it!"

"Open up that womb! Take it all!" He grunted, burying completely inside her. His dick jerked and his balls tightened up. Heat flooded down the length of his cock and it flooded Monday. The succubus milf sighed blissfully and laid her face against the table, lost in the bliss of warm semen. He groaned loudly and his legs shook as he came hard. His hips bucked and he slapped hard into her fat cunt again and again. Once his balls were finally done pumping out virile spunk, he pulled out of her and his cream ran down her luscious thighs.

"I love you so much." Monday sighed, remaining slumped across the table.

Rubbing his hands together, Denny looked towards the living room. He knew Monday wasn't done, in fact he was all but certain she was going to come running when she got her breath back. So if he was going to properly fulfill his duties, he needed to move quick. His dick throbbed and he walked out of the kitchen.

12