Monster Mash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

Suddenly, Kitty fell forward and bit down hard on the side of my neck, giving me a mark to match the one I had left earlier on her. With a final twist of her hips, she pushed down harder on me. “Yesssss,” she screamed, breaking the silence of the still night air.

Exhausted, Kitty collapsed. I was still hard inside her. “Your turn,” she whispered.

Softly, she rubbed her body against mine, planting tiny kisses. Gradually, she built up a rolling motion, never breaking contact. She located my hands and guided them to her ass. I used her cheeks as handles to piston her tight cunt up and down the length of my shaft.

Seconds later, a fresh load of cum erupted out of my loins, flooding her womb. “Guess they won’t call me Miss Priss anymore,” she chuckled.

We were still laying in that little clearing at mid day when a still naked Edna Walsh tripped over us. She was walking hand in hand with Ms. Grimm, who wore only a necklace of beer can pull tabs. They pretended they were looking for empty bottles, but something about the redness of their cheeks hinted at more amorous motives. Kitty asked Ms. Grim about the beer tabs. The teacher blushed. Edna explained, “That’s how she and Prim kept score last night in the hot tub. Poor Prim needs more practice. I think hers is more like an ankle bracelet.”

Kitty’s was one of many babies born in Hooterville the next July.

Luckily, Kitty has been a loving and understanding wife. We enjoyed a wonderful wedding, including sharing the Garrett twins after the rehearsal party. There were many Halloween parties that all seemed to end up in the woods beside the Walshes’ Cee-ment pond, but none as special as our first time.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers