Monstergirls, Heroes and You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha... keep making that face... keep crying out like that..."

She flexes again. You yell again.

"No playing with the food, Cassandra," says the Queen lazily.

"Yes, Your Majesty," Cassandra pouts. She eases up on the pressure, and instead idly rocks her hips against yours. She puts her left hand on your chest to keep you down, and uses her right to knead her cute little breasts.

"You can touch me if you like," she says, and immediately your hands begin their journey across her body. You could get addicted to caressing her skin, running your hands up and down that petite little body, her skin smooth as satin with a thin sheen of perspiration, running a teasing finger up her spine and feeling her back arch into you. She grins at you, a charming little grin, and she viciously grinds into you, making a whimper escape from your lips. She does it again, and you boldly kiss her on the nose.

"You're playing with fire, boy," she softly sighs. "You're pushing my buttons... oh, I don't know if I can stop myself anymore, I'm going to make you cum and cum and cum... everything you have into me..."

Oh dear. 'Everything you have' sounds rather euphemistic... any apprehension you had is swept away as she raises her hips and slams them down again.

"Remember, one orgasm," says the Queen, much to Cassandra's irritation. She takes it out on you by fucking herself on you harder, her breathy little whimpering moans evolving into full cries. By now, your hands rest on her curvy bottom, squeezing her and feeling how firm and round it is as she impales herself yet more and more sharply.

"Cum with me," she orders you through her debauched groans. "I'm so close and... fffffuck..."

She slows, evidently hesitant. Unfortunately, she gave you an order, so as you grasp her bottom more firmly, you hold her as you begin to thrust inexpertly into her. What you lack in technique you make up for with sheer speed as you both energetically sprint towards climax. "So... deep," she manages to moan, grasping your hair and pulling you into a kiss. You're so close, she's so close, and...

"Cum for her," says the Queen.

Your vision goes white. The world ends in a hurricane of sensation, as another thick load is coaxed from your poor, beleaguered penis. You hear Cass moan atop you, her utterances cascading into a scream as the lightning bolt of purest pleasure sparks through both of you, her vaginal walls squeezing you tighter than ever as she milks you of the last of your orgasm. She collapses on you, eagerly nibbling your earlobe and giggling sweet praises into your ear as you lie there, utterly spent.

"Delicious, the both of you," pipes up the Queen. "Cassandra is my right hand, and she's always impressive to watch... though from your reactions, it's safe to say she's even more impressive to fuck..."

"He was no slouch himself," says Cass. "Mm, almost makes me want more-"

"No," says the Queen flatly. "Helena and Penelope get their turn."

"They were stupid enough to get duped by your dear Throne here, surely..."

"I've devised a punishment for their... carelessness. You can't use them as an excuse to fuck him again."

"You're no fun, your Majesty," Cass grins.

"B-but...! We were the ones that first saw him!" protests one of the twins.

"We... we softened him up for you!" exclaims the other, gesticulating wildly in your general direction.

"Uh huh. Then you celebrated with three hours of hot lesbian incest?" says Cass, dismounting from you with a fond pat to your head. The twins offer no answer, simmering in silence. "I could hear it, you know. The half-hearted protestations turning into begging moans turning into orgasmic shrieks... practically makes the toes curl."

She smiles serenely, smugly gesturing towards you, as if giving them permission to play with her newest toy. One of them steps forward, glowering at Cass. "We'll get you for this," she growls.

"I know," said Cass, with a tone indicating that she didn't give a fig. The twin who spoke turns her withering gaze on you, and you gulp. They're going to take all their frustration out on you, and you're hardly fit enough to survive the tender ministrations of two succubae at once.

"I told you that you were a dead man," said the other sister, augmenting her menacing look with a sadistic smirk as she pads behind her sister.

"No killing," orders the Queen.

"Metaphorically," snaps the first. "You're already broken, so there's no fun in further shattering your little human mind... but then again, you never did apologise to us for tricking us, did you?"

You don't even attempt to reply, too exhausted by the sexual marathon to do much of anything other than impotently gasp.

"D'aww, is the poor human tired?" the other singsongs mockingly. Or maybe it's the first... you're not in any state to tell anymore.

"We have ways to pep you up, but they're too good for you. We'll have to make do with what we have, dearest sister."

"Indeed. You want him first?"

"You take the first suck... I want to get him at his weakest." Her voice trembles with barely restrained glee.

"Hm, sadistic," wryly notes the other. "I'll keep him hard, just for you..."

"Mmh, you have no idea how lucky you are, human," says the first, hoisting you up from behind in a tight embrace, her firm bust squishing against your back. "She's going to suck... and suck... and suck, until there's one load left, just for me."

She nuzzles your ear in a parody of fondness as she speaks, and her sinuous tongue enters your ear as her sister kneels before you, eyeing the tormented penis in front of her.

"Do you want this?" she says hotly into your ear.

"N-no..." One last spark of defiance rears its head. The sister on her knees frowns, leaning a little closer to your dick.

"No? Well, you heard him, sister. He doesn't want you to take him into your mouth, your tongue curling around his tender little cock..."

"N-ngh..." The evocative words spark your imagination. Already your mind begins to break again.

"Mm, sliding between her tits... you really don't want all we can give?"

It is a disgrace to be forced by a monster girl, especially for a Hero. The final act a Hero must perform is to die with dignity. Whether unflinchingly facing down a deadly opponent, or sacrificing yourself to save others, or even killing yourself to evade torture and humiliation, a Hero's life must end as befitting of his title. The Hero's code doesn't, however, take monsters into account. You aren't a Hero. You don't even know your name, and you're writhing, begging... even this last outburst must dissolve soon. All you are, all you have ever been, all you will ever be, is Throne. For Her.

The kneeling sister's eyes flash, and you know no more.

Hello again. I apologise for the wait, but there's been a lot of stuff going on. Life's annoying like that, it just gets in the way when you want to sit down for a few hours and write some smut. You might find this chapter to be a bit all-over-the-place, which is probably because it is. It's been a hotchpotch of random ideas from half a year ago to themes I've thought over while lying awake (most of which haven't become relevant this chapter at all!). Nevertheless, I have tried to answer some of your criticisms, dear readers: I hope this chapter's length satisfies you more, and I'll see you in 2050 (give or take) for chapter 3. As ever, my door is open to your corrections and criticism, or even glowing praise, but I hardly think this chapter deserves quite that much. Hopefully chapter 3 will be better. Ah well! Thanks to everyone that's commented, followed and rated so far. It does really mean a lot, even if it doesn't make me write any faster. Finally, a big thank you to DrasticExplorer for editing this.

Jenkles