Monsters in the Mountains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to drive your motorcycle back?" She asked. That bouncing can't feel good on your injured shoulder."

"You really want to try?" Jordan asked.

"Sure!" Megan had a big grin.

She was so petite, that Jordan worried whether or not she could handle the big dirt bike, especially with a heavy passenger. He decided to let her try, putting both their helmets on.

Megan already knew how to ride a motorcycle, but she struggled at first with the clutch and throttle. Jordan had to put his foot down once to catch them so they didn't fall.

She got the hang of it, and Jordan relaxed. His arms wrapped gently around her torso, and his hands found her breasts. Megan melted into his body while she worked the bike down the rough terrain.

She passed the cabin and drove all the way through the woods to the foot of the mine tailings, where she stopped, and grabbed Jordan's hands, squeezing them tighter against her breasts.

"You two had better save some of that for me!" Kaitlin yelled from the opening of the mine.

Jordan and Megan held hands as they climbed, until they reached Kaitlin.

Kaitlin grabbed Megan in her arms, and picked the smaller woman up, kissing her hard on the lips.

"Easy, lezbo, what happened to 'not into girls'?" Megan laughed.

"I'm just thanking you for everything. I'm just so happy right now." Kaitlin giggled.

"Alright, let's go home. I've been up half the night, and I need a hard fuck and a soft, furry body to help me sleep." Megan said.

Holding hands, the three humans went home.