Monsters in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobalous
bobalous
1,132 Followers

Outside the cabin, Jordan couldn't believe his eyes. Bloody handprints covered the door and log walls. Several logs were split, and moved from where his uncle had placed them 45 years earlier. Plaster chinking that had made the logs airtight lay in chunks on the ground.

The alpha male had clearly raged on the side of the cabin, beating his own fists bloody against the thick logs making up the exterior walls. Jordan had felt helpless inside, but couldn't understand the severity of the damage until he viewed the exterior in daylight.

Jordan's bachelor's degree was in civil engineering. He currently worked as a soil engineer, but he understood structures. The cabin would not survive another beating like it took last night, and probably wouldn't survive another Colorado mountain winter without some major repairs.

Jordan took his axe and chainsaw to a stand of lodgepole pines, and began cutting beams. He spent several hours reinforcing the damage, and strengthening the exterior walls, before adding some supports to the interior of the cabin, wedging them in place. He worked quietly, and the injured female seemed to sleep through his work.

If the alpha understood which beams to break, and in which order, he could undo Jordan's work, but he doubted that the brute would figure out the puzzle.

Jordan hoped that it would be enough to keep the cabin standing for years to come, but knew he should bring a hammer and some nails the next time to hold his work in place permanently.

Jordan was tired, sore, sweaty and a little dusty from his work, so he stripped off his clothes and bathed in the pond near his cabin.

When he was finished, he went inside to retrieve fresh clothes from his saddlebag.

The female was awake, and watched Jordan intently from his bed. Her eyes seemed to be glued to Jordan's crotch.

Jordan moved to put boxers on, but the female was on her feet, and across the room in a flash. She picked Jordan up with one arm around his middle and carried him back to the bed.

Jordan was terrified, but his body reacted. She lay Jordan down carefully and climbed on top, guiding Jordan's hardening cock into her furry ape pussy with no foreplay or preamble.

As big as her body was, Jordan was shocked at how tight she was inside. The giantess wasted no time with slow fucking, but quickly began grinding her hips down onto Jordan's swollen member, and fucked him fast and hard.

She screamed out her pleasure as she reached her climax, and Jordan tentatively placed both his hands on her breasts as she rode him. Her mouth opened in pleasure, and Jordan had to admit that it was the wildest orgasm he'd ever witnessed.

She's lacked the long canines Jordan had seen in the alpha male, and there was a definite soft femininity to her long, lean body. Her large breasts felt amazing in his hands, and she seemed to grow more excited as Jordan squeezed and played with them.

She had incredible strength and stamina, rocking the whole bed back and forth as she took her pleasure from Jordan. He found his fear giving way to lust, and his whole mind and body were fully focused on the hard fucking.

Jordan's own release came upon him suddenly, shaking his whole body, as he emptied his cum into her hot, tight cavity. Jordan groaned in release, which excited the Bigfoot, and she reached another climax, shaking and grunting as her tight passage squeezed and milked the last of Jordan's cum from his body.

The female released her hold on Jordan, and climbed down next to him, nuzzling against his neck and making a contented rumble that reminded Jordan of a purr.

Jordan extended an arm around her and pulled her in close, which started a new round of purring.

"I'm going to have to come up with a name for you." Jordan said. "Unless you already have a name? "

Her intelligent eyes looked into his own with no sign of comprehension.

"I'm Jordan." He said, tappng his chest with his free hand. She just started at him.

"Me Tarzan you Jane?" Jordan asked with a self-satisfied smile. "Actually, that's not a terrible name for you... Jane." He named her, tapping her chest lightly. "Jordan, Jane." he said, trying to teach her both of their names.

Jane took a deep breath, and lay still, drifting quickly back to sleep. Jordan took the hint and gave up.

Jordan freed himself from her clutches and climbed out of bed. He quickly dressed himself in boxers and shorts, but left off his shirt. His next project was to repair the window shutters that the alpha had smashed in.

He was able to salvage most of the old boards, and carved a few new ones with his chainsaw, working far from the cabin to let Jane sleep.

He used the old nails, and hammered them into place with the back of his axe. When he finished, the repair was obvious, as it was the only new wood on the outside.

The hammering woke Jane, who shuffled down to the stream, and knelt to drink. She wandered off into the woods, and Jordan wondered if he would ever see her again.

She showed up as lunch was cooking, and Jordan shared his hot dogs with her. Jordan ate two, and Jane ate the other six, buns and all.

After the meal, Jordan was surprised when Jane entered the cabin. He rinsed out his jet-boil pot, and carried his trash back to the cabin.

When he entered, Jane was sorting through his food bag, looking for more to eat. Jordan fished a bag of almonds out of his saddlebags, and Jane sat on the cabin floor, grunting happily as she ate them one at a time.

When Jane finished eating, she climbed into his bed and spread her legs, rubbing her pussy lips while staring at Jordan.

Jordan sat on the edge of the bed, watching Jane rubbing her index finger up and down her pussy, occasionally dipping a finger inside.

Jordan could see her excitement. Her pussy looked completely human, except for the long, soft hair all around it. Her lips were swollen, and glistening with her arousal.

Jordan inhaled her musky aroma, and found himself growing hard with the sight and smell. Her full breasts rose and fell on her chest as Jane's breathing grew ragged.

Jordan stood and lowered his shorts and boxers together. Jane jumped as his cock sprung free of the fabric. She moaned, her eyes never leaving Jordan's hard member.

Jordan crawled slowly up the bed over Jane's long, lean frame. Her dark fingers kept rubbing her pussy until Jordan's cock hovered over them. She grabbed Jordan with a wet hand, and yanked on his ass to impale Jordan inside her in a single thrust.

Jordan began fucking her slowly, driving Jane crazy as she squirmed beneath him. He sped up, slamming into her, deeper and harder while she started climbing the peak to her first orgasm.

Jane came with a gush and a throaty cry. Jordan kept fucking her, hard and fast, not letting up. One orgasm blurred into the next as she screamed and lifted Jordan bodily off of her before crushing him back into her chest.

She panted and grunted as she calmed down. There was steel in her grasp around Jordan, but gentleness too. He knew she could crush his ribs, but that she wouldn't.

A few minutes later, Jane once again lifted Jordan, but this time placed him with his cock at her opening. Jordan slid back into place, fucking her more slowly now.

Jane came again, but Jordan had learned his lesson and slowed, letting her ride it out before taking her gently back down.

Jordan's own climax climbed up on him, and he let go as he felt Jane's tight channel begin to pulse and massage his hard cock.

Jordan stayed on top of Jane, even as he grew soft within her. All of his previous girlfriends had been shorter and weaker than he was.

Jane could take his weight. She could throw him around like a rag doll, but she was gentle and affectionate with him, and Jordan was enjoying the role reversal, allowing Jane to hold his full weight as he lay recovering.

Jane was snoring a short time later, and Jordan was in between sleep and awake. Jane shifted in her sleep, and Jordan was shaken awake as he fell sideways off of her.

He rolled off the bed, and quietly dressed himself. He took stock of his food situation, and realized that Jane was eating him out of house and home.

Luckily, he had a credit card, and the town of Gunnison was less than an hour away.

Jordan emptied his saddlebags and his backpack to make room, and wheeled his motorcycle outside the cabin. He once again moved away from the cabin before starting the gas engine, hoping that it would let Jane keep sleeping. She was nocturnal, after all, and the sun was high in the sky.

***

An hour later, Jordan was filling his motorcycle's gas tank and buying enough groceries to feed an army at the City Market grocery store in downtown Gunnison.

Jordan bought a lot of fruits and vegetables, pounds of apples, pears, citrus and bananas. He bought carrots and cucumbers as well as potatoes.

He bought bulk almonds and cereal since they were on sale, and found several bags of cheap oatmeal. He bought a bag of Jack's links jerky, just because of the commercials where the campers are fighting with Bigfoot over the jerky.

Jordan rounded out the sale with a dozen eggs, a whole canister of Gatorade powder, some cold cuts of meat and more coffee. He also bought some gauze and a sewing kit for the gash on Jane's head which hadn't yet closed up.

Jordan knew he stunk, but was surprised at how many wrinkled noses and disgusted expressions he got. Jordan didn't mind the smell of Jane's musk on him, in fact it turned him on a little.

Jordan also bought a small hammer and a bag of nails at the local Ace hardware store before heading back.

It took some Tetris level arranging to make it all fit, but Jordan was on the road within an hour of arriving. He stopped at his truck on the way back to make sure no one had messed with it, and was pulling up to the cabin as the sun was starting to set.

***

Jane wasn't inside, and Jordan worried about where she had gone as he parked his motorcycle inside the cabin again.

Jane was swimming in the pond when Jordan came back outside. She came up with a fish, and was eating it raw as she came into the cabin, dripping all over the wood floor.

She offered the tail half of her fish to Jordan, who refused. She seemed insulted, but ate hungrily.

Jane's eyes bulged as Jordan began unpacking the food he had bought. He threw her a bag of almonds to eat while he began working on sewing her scalp closed. Jordan removed his shirt so that he wouldn't get blood on it.

10 minutes later, Jordan tied off the thread and snipped the end. He applied another line of antibiotic ointment to the wound before checking the injuries on Jane's forearms.

The sun was down by this time, and Jordan heard the waking roar of the big alpha as he once again made his way out of the mine and to the cabin.

The rest of his pack called from a distance as the alpha whaled on the cabin walls with a series of sticks and logs. He roared and called.

Jane huddled against Jordan, clearly terrified of her former mate. Jordan thought the situation was reminiscent of an abusive relationship. He wondered how the other females dealt with his anger, and how Jane had wound up beaten and left for dead.

At one point, Jane called back. It was an angry sound, and Jordan guessed it was a warning. It sent the alpha into a rage, and he broke several large logs against the cabin before leaving in a howling rage.

Jordan offered Jane more food once the alpha left. She seemed to genuinely enjoy the apples and pears more than he had ever seen anyone enjoy fruit. He thought she might have had an orgasm as she tried her first banana.

Jane didn't care for the citrus, eating only half of an orange, and she didn't like the jerky at all, spitting out the small piece he gave her. He gave her some of everything until Jane surprised him by refusing to eat any more. She was finally full.

Jordan was exhausted, but he stayed up past midnight, watching Jane. She groomed her fur for a while, then played with a plastic grocery bag, then explored Jordan's motorcycle. She seemed to be fascinated by all of the buttons.

She jumped when she flipped the switch that turned on the headlights, then jumped again a few minutes later when she pressed the horn, playing with it until she grew tired of the beeping.

Finally, she settled in with Uncle Ira's photo album, gently thumbing through the pictures by firelight. She seemed to grow relaxed near the fire now, and would even sit close enough to enjoy its warmth.

Jordan awoke sometime before sunrise when Jane climbed on the air mattress with him and snuggled up against him hard. He was so tired that he fell back asleep in Jane's arms.

***

The daylight again belonged to Jordan. He once again walked to the cellar that was all that remained of his great-great grandfather's cabin.

Jordan decided that he would enjoy the physical labor of building a new cabin, something stronger, capable of withstanding the anger of the big alpha.

The trail was too rough to bring in big lumber, or a cement truck, so Jordan would have to bring bagged cement, one at a time on the back of his motorcycle.

Jordan sat on the edge of the hole, thinking through designs in his head. He could bring enough PVC pipe to provide plumbing, and some roof solar panels and a gas generator could provide electricity.

He would have to buy some more tools to mill his own lumber, and he had a lot to learn, but he was excited about the prospect of building something that was his on his own land. There was plenty of timber, and he could use the foundation stones in a masonry foundation wall.

Jordan would have to investigate permits and inspections, but he thought he could probably work through it.

Jordan hiked partway up the mountain to the east of his property until he had a breathtaking view of his own land. He also discovered that he had a weak cell signal, probably coming from towers in Gunnison when he took his cell phone out to take a picture.

He returned for lunch, and was surprised that Jane was still sleeping. She woke when Jordan made lunch, but she just watched him and didn't ask for or even try any food.

She did start playing with her pussy, rubbing it and watching Jordan, seeming to invite him to fuck her with her eyes.

Jordan watched her, feeling his cock growing as he lost interest in his lunch. He could smell her arousal, and approached slowly. He undressed himself, and Jane grew inpatient, jumping to her feet and pulling Jordan to her.

She spun around, and pulled him to her by his cock. Guiding him into her wet folds, holding the wall for support as she stood bent a little so Jordan could fuck her.

Jordan had tried this position before, but it was so much easier with a woman that was taller than him. Jane pushed back and down on him, and he fucked up into her, pushing hard against her thrusts.

Jordan reached around her furry thigh and found the stiff nub of her clit. He rubbed circles around the bud, feeling it rise from its hood.

It grew hard between his fingers, and Jordan pinched it as he kept fucking as hard and fast as he could manage.

Jane came hard with a blood-curdling scream. If he hadn't been feeling her pleasure, he would be certain he was hurting her.

Her orgasm elicited Jordan's own, and his legs grew weak as he pumped his cum up into Jane's hungry pussy.

He collapsed backwards, controlling his fall onto his hands and ass.

Jane spun and lifted Jordan off the floor, carrying him easily to the bed where she cuddled into him and nuzzled against his neck, cooing and purring.

Jane's breathing grew deep, and she drifted off to sleep again, snoring softly. Jordan waited until she was in a deep rest, before untangling their limbs and climbing out of bed.

He had a few hours of sunlight left, and wanted to cut some more poles to reinforce the cabin walls in case the alpha decided to take out his rage on it for another night.

Jordan was dragging a thick log back to the cabin when he heard a roar in front of him. He picked up his pace, but felt dread when he saw the hairy giant walk around the cabin. The alpha saw Jordan, and roared at him.

The sun was still hours from setting, but Jordan could see the whole tribe coming towards him, catching flashes of brown fur moving among the trees.

Jordan reached for the gun on his hip, but he had left it in the cabin, not believing that he would need it during the daylight.

His only weapon was the log in his hands, but it was too heavy to lift.

Jordan remembered a movie he had seen once where Anthony Hopkins and Alex Baldwin were stranded in the Alaskan wilderness, being hunted by a man-eating grizzly bear. They killed the animal in the end by holding a long spear and letting the animal impale itself as it attacked.

Jordan got a grip on the middle of his tree trunk as the big alpha male started his charge with an earth-shaking roar. His long canines shone white in the evening sun. The creature was well over 8 feet tall, with long thick arms and no neck.

Jordan stood his ground, pointing the end of the spear at the big male. He couldn't breathe, and couldn't move. Time seemed to stand still as the giant crossed the 50 yards between them in 7 easy strides.

Jordan gripped the spear harder, and braced for impact.

The big male punched the stick hard, breaking the 6 inch thick tree trunk like it was a toothpick.

He caught Jordan with a backhand, throwing him high into the air. Jordan saw black as he impacted the ground, and the air was forced roughly from his lungs.

The big alpha crossed the distance quickly. Jordan tried to move, but winced in pain, feeling broken ribs, and struggling to take a painful breath.

The big male stood directly over Jordan, and he wondered briefly if his death would get more painful before it was over.

Jordan rasped a single breath into his lungs, and his nose burned with the musk of this giant male.

He had read that people called these creatures skunk apes. Jane's musk had been sweet, earthy and spicy.

The big alpha smelled rancid, a combination of sweaty body odor and skunk spray. A big hand, the size of a baseball glove reached for Jordan's broken body.

Suddenly, a brown furry blur hit the big male from the side, stopping him from grabbing Jordan.

Jordan watched and saw Jane, clinging to the monster's back, roaring and yet looking tiny against the huge male. He got both hands on Jane and threw her twenty yards. She fell hard in a patch of grass.

Jordan's heart went out to her as the brute bore down on the little female.

With shooting pains down his side, Jordan rose to his feet, lifting a length of the broken tree trunk as he arose.

The big alpha was focused on Jane, and was reaching for her as Jordan closed the distance between them.

Jordan swung his club at the big male's knee just as he began to bend over. There was a cracking sound, and Jordan was surprised that it seemed to come from the giant's leg, and not from his club.

The alpha dropped to a knee, roaring in pain. Long arms shot out, reaching for Jordan, who just managed to duck out of the way.

The big male was bent over Jane's body, and Jordan knew he had to keep her safe, even if he was massively out matched.

Something flew through the air, hitting the alpha in the head. A softball sized rock rolled to Jordan's feet. The alpha turned and roared in the direction the rock had originated.

Jordan took the opportunity, and took another baseball swing into the big alpha's head. The club broke over his massive cranium, and he roared in pain and anger at Jordan.

Jordan threw the foot long section of the club he still held in his hands at his foe, then scrambled backwards, looking for another weapon.

The alpha was quick on hands and knees, and was nearly on top of Jordan when a big fist slammed the alpha's head from behind, and he collapsed at Jordan's feet.

bobalous
bobalous
1,132 Followers