Monsters in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobalous
bobalous
1,132 Followers

A large reddish female was on the alpha's back, beating him over and over with her massive fists.

Another female joined her, then another. Four, then six females were on the monster's back, beating him.

Jordan could see a big rock in one of their hands, and heard a sickening crunching sound as it was smashed down on the alpha's head and chest again and again.

***

Six pairs of eyes looked through blood spattered fur at Jordan. There was malice in five of the faces.

He recognized Jane's gentle gaze. She quickly dropped the rock from her grip, and crossed the distance, wrapping Jordan in her long arms, and holding him protectively.

Jane looked at the other five females and roared at them. Jordan understood that he was under her protection.

The other five females were huge, bigger and stronger than Jane, but none challenged her. They retreated, moving away, screaming and whistling.

Jordan understood that they were probably feeling the adrenaline from their fight, and watched as they broke small trees, and threw microwave sized rocks in celebration. The sound of their high-pitched screeches echoed all around the valley.

As Jordan's own body slowly purged his adrenaline rush, the pain of his broken ribs went from a manageable throb to an all encompassing burn that he thought might consume him. He passed out as the pain became too much for him.

***

Jordan awoke inside the cabin. The sun has set and it was dark outside. Someone was pouring water in his mouth. He swallowed a mouthful before realizing that it was stale water from the pond instead of purified water from the moving stream.

Jordan spit out the next mouthful and opened his eyes to see a look of concern in Jane's eyes.

She was nursing Jordan the way he had nursed her injuries. Jordan stood, wincing in pain from his side. He lifted his shirt and saw blue and purple bruises all down his left side.

Jordan took two ibuprofen with a sip of bottled water from his backpack. He rested on the bed, waiting for the pain relief to kick in.

When the pain was once again manageable, Jordan rose from the bed. He could hear the females out in the woods, whooping and celebrating.

Jordan went outside, and Jane followed him. In the moonlight, Jordan could see the pack of females, down in the valley. He could see the body of the massive alpha just uphill from the cabin, still and broken where he had fallen under the combined assault of his abused harem.

Jordan stumbled up to the large body. He still felt fear being so near, even knowing that the alpha couldn't hurt him anymore.

Up close, Jordan turned on his flashlight. The stench of this big male was overpowering, but Jordan examined the body. He was a fighter, covered in old scars. His fur was coarser than Jane's, and seemed to be unkempt and matted. He doubted that the females in his harem groomed him regularly, or that he groomed himself.

Jordan also took note of how small his penis was in comparison to Jordan's own. Even though the male was over 2 feet taller, and easily weighed twice as much, his flaccid cock was smaller than Jordan's own 7 inches and thick.

Jane distracted Jordan when she kicked the lifeless body, snarling in rage at the lifeless shell of her tormentor. Jordan stood back and let her have her revenge.

At the sounds of Jane's angry rage, the other five females came running up the valley. They watched her beating on him until she turned to Jordan for comfort. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her against his uninjured side.

Jordan was surprised to also see two young Sasquatch with the adult females. One was a toddler, unsure on her feet, and the other was a little older, and male.

All seven Sasquatch watched Jordan and Jane with unsure eyes. Jane seemed to remember herself, and led Jordan back to the cabin where she broke into the food stores.

Jane distributed fruit first, then distributed the carrots and cucumbers. The Sasquatch all clucked in happiness as they gorged themselves on fresh food that they didn't have to find for themselves.

Jordan remembered how much Jane had eaten to reach fullness, and realized that she hadn't eaten in the 24 hours since. He didn't think he had enough food to help 5 adults and 2 young Sasquatch reach that same satiation.

They were looking relaxed around him for once, and Jordan thought that the contents of his pantry was a small price to pay for the peace and friendship of these fascinating creatures.

Jordan joined Jane in bringing more and more food outside, and distributing it among the gathered Bigfoot.

They accepted everything he brought them, and gorged themselves on dry nuts and fruits, the remains of Jordan's bananas and the cold cuts of meat.

Jordan brought out the oatmeal, which was passed around, everyone taking big mouthfuls of the dry cereal.

One by one, the big animals seemed to fill up, and stopped eating. One of the females climbed the hill and started dragging the body of the alpha down towards the cabin by a foot.

The reddish colored female joined her, picking up his other foot and helping to drag the dead body down the hill.

They passed the cabin, and all of the females joined the funeral procession, Jane included. Jordan fell in behind them, and was surprised when they allowed him to accompany them.

They drug the huge body to the opening of the smaller mine with the collapsed entrance. Two females entered the mine on hands and knees and one came out with huge stones. They worked together, moving close to a ton of rocks. Some of the stones were the size of microwaves, and the big females moved them as though they were kitchen chairs.

The female whistled from inside the mine, and the other 5 adults and two children followed inside on hands and knees. Two of the adults grabbed the body of the big male by his feet and pulled him up inside the mine with them.

Every fiber of Jordan's being was screaming at him not to follow them into that cramped mine shaft. He worried about a cave-in, or being in such a small space with 6 Sasquatch that could kill him with a swipe of their massive fists.

Curiosity got the better of him, and for the second time that week, Jordan climbed inside the small square hole, and entered his great-great grandfather's mine.

Past the where the rocks had been piled, the mine went down for about ten yards, and then opened up into a larger space.

Jordan found the 6 adults and 2 youths inside this chamber. By the beam of his flashlight, Jordan could see several dozen bodies lined up along the walls in various states of decomposition.

The smell of decomposition in the entrance intensified to an overwhelming stench, and Jordan had to fight to keep himself from wretching.

One of the oldest bodies appeared to be a human, and Jordan saw he clutched a bent rifle in his skeletonized arms. He recognized the rifle as the same one Silas White, his great-great grandfather had been holding in the black and white photo over a furry body.

Jordan looked at the belt buckle and saw the initials 'E.A.B.' He guessed these were the remains of Enoch Brown.

Most of the bodies were the remains of Sasquatch. Jordan could see white skulls with fractures, and broken bones. This was a mausoleum for anyone who died on this land for the last century, human and Bigfoot alike.

That thought struck Jordan. The Sasquatch had burial rituals, and considered humans worthy of internment with their own species. He would have to think more on that later.

A wail came from further in the tunnel, and a big brown female seemed overcome with grief. Jordan watched as she lay a stone on the body of a partially decomposed adolescent.

The recently deceased alpha had been dumped deep in the cavern, face down. Most of the bodies had been posed, and Jordan guessed that said something about playing their respects to the dead. The lack of care given to the alpha spoke to Jordan of the animosity the women of his harem felt for him.

There were other human remains in here as well. One wore shoes that looked like they were from the 1950s, and another had a wallet which identified him as Jim Stone of Telluride, Colorado. The license was issued in 1977.

Jordan kept the wallet. He would let Dr. Stein guide him on how to alert the family.

Each adult took turns moving among the dead, paying respect to some, and moving past others. They seemed to add a stone to the chest of their loved ones. Jordan could see some nearly buried under small stones, and others, like the alpha, unceremoniously dumped without a single stone.

The Sasquatch communicated among themselves with grunts and whistles, and within a short time, they began to leave.

Jordan followed Jane out, and was the second to last to leave. Once the living were all out, the big females worked together to replace the stones, sealing the mausoleum until the next time it was needed.

Jordan breathed the fresh air outside, wishing he could take deeper breaths without his chest threatening to split open. The scent of pine and wildflowers replaced the foul odor in his nose and mouth.

The females gathered and walked back to the other, bigger mine, where they slept during the day. Jane followed them, so Jordan decided to push his luck and follow. He was surprised when no one stopped him.

By the light of his flashlight he followed the group up into the solid stone mine shaft. As in the other shaft, the cavern opened up after 20 yards, and Jordan barely had to stoop to navigate the stone passage once inside.

The stench of skunk and body odor from the now-dead alpha permeated the place, punctuated in places by the softer, spicy musk of the females. One branch off the main mine shaft was clearly used as bedding for all the females. It was piled knee deep in straw and soft leaves.

There was a separate nest that smelled strongly of the alpha near the cavern entrance. Jordan walked deeper and deeper into the cavern, finding occasional relics from when the mine was still being excavated, a rusty pail and a pile of old rags caught Jordan's attention for a while.

There was a split, and one of the shafts went down into a flooded passage. The other climbed to an end 30 yards past the split.

There was no sign that the Bigfoot had used this mine beyond the first 40 yards. It seemed to be a place for sleeping and hiding from daylight. There was no trash, no excrement or food waste, and other than the beds and smell of musk, could be mistaken for a bear den when it was unoccupied.

Jane came to get Jordan as he was trying to see how far the submerged passage went. She took his hand and led him back to the nest where the females were busy grooming each other's fur. She began tugging on his clothes, and he took the hint and stripped naked.

He dropped his flashlight in the straw, which provided just enough light for him to see by.

It also allowed all of the females to watch him as his clothes came off.

For the first time all evening, the group was silent as Jordan stood before them, his erection quickly growing, partly from Jane's lust, and partly from fear.

You could have heard a pin drop as Jane pushed Jordan down on the straw floor and mounted him, taking his entire erection in one downward thrust of her furry hips.

Jordan looked around, and saw that the two young Sasquatch were playing, ignoring him, but 5 other sets of eyes were on them. He thought he saw some lust in their expressions, and one of them even spread her legs and began rubbing her pussy, watching Jane's long body writhing as she took her pleasure on Jordan's hard cock.

Jane reached her climax, and screamed out, sounding like a murder victim. She collapsed against Jordan, and he thought he was going to be crushed under her weight. She had forgotten about his injured ribs.

Suddenly, her weight was gone. Jordan looked up to see the reddish colored female gently setting Jane aside, and taking her place on Jordan's cock.

Jordan's nose was filled with her warm spicy musk as she lay her body across his. She was much taller than Jordan or Jane, and her furry breasts dangled in his face as she began firmly fucking Jordan.

The red female was even tighter than Jane, and Jordan could feel her canal pulsing and squeezing as she began to orgasm. She began slamming down frantically on Jordan, luckily impacting his hips and slapping her ample breasts in his face.

Somehow, that was enough to push Jordan over the edge, and he groaned out through the soft fur covering his face as he began pumping load after sticky load of thick cum into her waiting womb.

Feeling Jordan's release, the big giantess arched her back and screamed. Her pussy clamped down on Jordan so tight that she squeezed him out, whimpering and pumping her hips, humping her crotch against Jordan's deflating cock.

She breathed heavy as she rolled off of Jordan, cuddling up on his right side. Jane was on his left, and both females nuzzled against his neck, huffing and purring their contentment.

Jordan checked the time in his phone. It was nearly 4 AM. He has also lost track of the days. It was Saturday morning. A little over 30 hours from now, Jordan would have to load his motorcycle back on his truck, and head back towards civilization.

The two females on either side of him began snoring onto Jordan's neck. The other members of the little group had been watching carefully, and came to curl up in the nest.

As he drifted to sleep, Jordan wondered how he would go back to sleeping alone in his bed, working long days, and living in his crowded city. No one knew that these incredible creatures lived up here, just a few hours outside the city.

He had been accepted among them, sharing their bed and he had watched their burial rituals. They had killed their tyrant, not to save him, but to save themselves, but in doing so, they shared a common enemy.

Jordan had struck the first two blows, on the alpha's knee and head. He had weakened the monster enough that his subjugated mates had a chance to free themselves.

He wondered if anyone else in the whole world was in a similar position right now, naked in a cavern, surrounded by mythical creatures cuddled up in post-sex bliss.

Jordan feel asleep, smiling at that thought.

***

He awoke as the soft glow of daylight illuminated the mine entrance.

The mine was empty, except for Jane and the large red furred female on either side of him. The others returned as Jordan rise to his feet.

Jordan located his clothes, and dressed quickly. Slipping out of the mine as the others settled in to sleep.

Jane followed Jordan out. The once peaceful, secluded valley now seemed otherworldly. It was inhabited by giants, and he had broken thorough their veil of secrecy, become...maybe not one of them, but accepted among them.

With the alpha dead, Jordan felt safe here now, like he'd broken the family curse. He now felt free to enjoy this land that was his birthright.

His mind turned back to the calendar. He had to work the day after tomorrow. He wished that he could communicate with Jane, let her know that he was leaving, and that he would return.

That gave him an idea: he remembered the story of Koko the gorilla, who scientists had taught sign language. Jordan didn't know any ASL, but he wondered if he could get Jane, and maybe even the rest of her group to learn some hand signs with him.

One more thing to look into.

Jordan knew for certain that he would be back, as often as his schedule would allow. He thought again of the home he wanted to build.

With Jane trailing, he walked again to the cellar where his ancestor had made his home. He could just close his eyes and picture a simple cabin, a little bigger than the one his great-great grandfather had built, with windows and multiple rooms. He would build a shed for tools, and maybe a carport to keep the rain off his motorcycle.

Jordan wondered how Jane and the others would feel about that. A few days ago, he would have worried that it might scare the Sasquatch away. Now, he wondered if he should add a wing on for the Sasquatch's nest.

Jordan spent the morning clearing the site where he wanted to build his cabin. Jane caught on, and was helping him, though she didn't seem to understand why they were clearing it.

Next, Jordan got his chainsaw to cut trees. His broken ribs had bothered him during the foundation clearing, but once he tried pull-starting the motor, he nearly buckled over in pain.

He put his chainsaw away, and decided to relax, enjoying the remains of his vacation with Jane and his new friends. He popped another two ibuprofen before heading back to the mine where they slept.

***

Jordan had followed Jane back to the mine, which she seemed to prefer for sleeping, and she seemed happier being back among her people. Jane curled up with one of the females, and joined her in sleep.

Jordan decided that he needed to give names to all of them, just to keep them differentiated in his mind.

He decided Ginger was as good a name as any for the red furred female.

The biggest female had powerful arms like a swimmer's, and reminded Jordan of Olympic gold-medalist Missy Franklin, so he named her Missy.

The mother of the boy was extremely protective of her child, like a mama bear. Jordan named her Sarah after Sarah Palin. He named her son Bam-Bam after his favorite cartoon cave-boy.

The mother of the little female was attentive, but much more trusting. He named her Wilma and her daughter pebbles, after more of the Flintstones. It seemed appropriate, since they lived in a cave.

The other female had been masturbating when Jordan and Jane first got together in the mine, so Jordan thought Jill was an appropriate name for her.

He went over the names in his mind, trying on others for size, but satisfied with what he picked.

Jill came up to him in the dim light, and started gently pulling at Jordan's clothes. She tapped his clothed cock, then spread her legs and tapped her own fur-covered sex. Jordan got the hint and began to disrobe.

Jill lay back, pulling Jordan on top of her. Jordan was already hard, and Jill wasted no time spreading her legs and pulling Jordan into place. He ran his fingers through her soft hair as he guided his cock to her entrance.

She let out a feral moan as Jordan spread her open, slipping deep into her silky passage. Jordan started slow, kneeling between her huge legs. He placed his hands on her furry hips, fucking slowly in and out as the giantess arched her back.

She moaned and wrapped a huge hand around Jordan's thigh, encouraging him to fuck her harder as she built slowly to her peak.

Jordan encouraged her to lift her knees to her shoulders, and she complied. He slammed Jill hard and fast, running his fingers through the long fur covering her thighs.

Jordan moved his thumb down to Jill's clit, rubbing in circles. That pushed the big woman over the top, and she came in a screaming orgasm, gushing fragrant musk over Jordan's crotch and hand as she spasmed again and again.

Jordan was close to his own climax, so he kept slamming into her, easing off her clit out of fear of over-stimulating her. Jordan came hard with a feral roar of his own, filling her tight furry snatch with his seed.

Jill stayed at her peak as Jordan filled her. He slowed, rocking gently in and out as he eased her down slowly. She was purring contentedly as he eased his cock out of her.

Jordan looked around, and saw the 3 females that were awake watching them. Eyes that held fear and suspicion just 12 hours ago now appeared full of lust. Jordan climbed of Jill, who was already beginning to drift to sleep.

He dressed himself again, and moved close to the young Sasquatch, who were playing with stones. Sarah moved closer, while Wilma sat grooming Missy.

Jordan could see injuries on both babies. The little boy had a limp from a broken leg that healed crooked. The little girl had a split lip that had scabbed over.

bobalous
bobalous
1,132 Followers